• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally, The power of Two part 6

anubis111

TMF Regular
After many months of hybernation I have finally finished part 6 of this little series, enjoy.

The Power of Two Part 6

Nikki sat at her desk looking over some papers when her new partner, Steph , walked into their office. "How did you like that tourturing we gave you last week?" she asked with a smile on her face. "That tickle experience was one of the worst experiences i have ever gone thru." Nikki poured out. "Really?" asked Steph. "I enjoyed it!" NIkki shot her a dirty look and went back to work. Later that night after a party, Nikki stumbled down an alley on her way to her house. She then tripped and slmmed her head on the gound and was out cold. When she woke up she tried to touch her face but realized she couldnt. "Oh NO!" she thought for she knew where she was and what she was instore for. She was tied down on a bench, her wrists were shackled above her head and onto a cross bar and her ankles were shackled down as well, semi-spread eagle across another cross bar. Suddenly the door opened, and in walked Chad and another man in a TTT uniform. Nikki I would like you to mee my father, the grandmaster of the TTT. The grandmaster smiled. "Nice to meet you." he said. "Anyway on to buisness, you will tell us where Kate is. I would like my revenge." he said in a slightly angered voice. "NOOOOO!!! DONT TOUCH ME!!! DONT TICKLE ME YOU SICK PERVERT!!!"
Nikki screamed. The grandmaster laughed. "I LOVE your spunk!!! But I am going to TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE it out of you!!!!" the grandmasters voice laughed and began to tickle Nikki's underarms. "NOOOOOO YOU SICK HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!! DONT HEHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO TICKLES HEHA!!" she laughed as her underarms were tourured. "Now we can't tickle you with that shirt on now can we?" the grand,aster asked and took off Nikki's shirt. "Hehehehehehehehe no!!! STOP!!!! DONT TICKLE ME!!!!" Nikki whined as the grandmaster tickled her while taking off her shirt. "Ooooooh!!!! You ARE ticklish arent you?! This is going to FUN!!!" the grandmaster laughed. "Look at these ribbies! oooooh, listen to the little girl laugh! Scream for me my precious slve, LAUGH!!!" the masked man laughed as he dug into the delicate ribcage of Nikki. "HAHAHAHAHEHE AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Nikki laughed. "Tell me my sweet, how about this tummy? is your tummy ticklish too?" the masked man taunted. "NO IT NOT!!" NIkki yelled trying to get away from the tickling. "Oh no my sweet! I like girls' tummy wummies!!! I bet your are REALLY ticklish there!!!" the grandmaster laughed and scribbled his fingers all over Nikki's stomach.

"Speaking of ribs father," said Chad, and whispered something into the grandmaster's ears. The grandmaster smiled. "Yes, I like that idea son, soon you will become more ruthless then me!" the grandmaster exclaimed. "Now bring in the other two!" he ordered and in through the door walked Steph and another girl. "You three are gonna get a chanceto tickle one another," CHad exclaimed. "You will each lay down on a bed with youre face in the matress. We will then put your feet in socks. You will then sit ontop of the stocks and youre hands will be chained down. When you are ready the other two girls will tickle you however they want. We will let you know when it is time to switch." Chad finished explianing. The girls looked around nervously. "Hannah you are first." the grandmaster said. The girl that Nikki didn't reconize, finally clicked in her head, it was Hannah! Hannah started to flip out. "NO! PLEASE, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! PLEASE NO I CAN'T TAKE BEING TICKLED!!! I'LL JUST DIE! I AM WAY TO TICKLISH, NOOOOO!" the girl screamed and begged but the TTT members managed to get her in the stocks. Steph smiled. "Just do what I say and we'll kill this girl with laughter." she said with an evil grin. Hannah's shirt was then cut so you could see her stomach clearly. "Ok here is the plan, you get behind her and I'll stand infront of her. On the count of four, we tickle her tummy and ribs as fast as we can. Ok?" Steph said. Nikki shook her head in agreement.

The two girls walked over to where Hannah was. Steoh smiled as she stood infront of Hannah. "Hi Hannah! So you are ticklish huh?" she asked as she cracked her knuckles. "No please, don't do this to me. I just wanna go home!" Hannah began to beg. "Ok I'm gonna count to five and then the fun begins." Steph said. "One, two, three, four," she counted. As Steph reached four, both girls shot thier hands out and began to tickle Hannah all over her exposed stomach. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHPP! YYYYIIIIEEEEE!!!! AAAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHAHAAAAA!!!!! N-N-NOOOOO!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hannah laughed as Nikki and Steph tickled her silly. Hannah bent back to get away from Steph but Nikki grabbed her sholders and held her down, which exposed more of Hannah's soft stomach. "Tickle tickle Hannah!" Steph said as she began to work her magic on Hannah's stomach. Hannah burst out in laughter as Steph traced circles around her navel. "NOHOHO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEEHEERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH P-P-PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH STOHOHOHOHOHOP!" Hannah laughed. Steph then began to spider tickle all over Hannah's stomach. "OOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAPP!" Hannah laughed. Nikki was enjoying this alot since she wasn't the one being tickled. "Can I try?" she asked. Steph was having so much fun she didn't care and said yes. SO the two girls switched positians so that Steph was holding Hannah down and Nikki was standing in front. "Well now lets see how you like your hips tickled!" Nikki said and grabbed a hold of Hannah's ribs. Hannah let out a gasp. "Uh oh! I think I found a really ticklish spot!" Nikki sang. Hannah looked into Nikki's eyes and gave her one last desperate look. Nikki smiled and furiously tickled Hannah right below the ribs, near her sides. Hannah's eyes grew huge then she let out a defaning scream. "AHAHAAA GEEHEEEHEEE! NOT THERE! NOOOOO, EHEEEE!! ANYTHING BUT THAAAAHAAAT! GAHAHAHAHA STAAAAAHP! NOHOHO, AAAAAH PLEEEEEEASE, GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT AHAHA STAAAAAAHP I CAN'T AHAHAHA TAKE IT ANYMOOORE! PLEASE STAHAHAHAP TICKLING ME! HAHA! AAAHAAA, OKAAAY, OKAAAAY, AHAHAHA NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEASE AHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT!!" Hannah screamed and laughed. "You want it don't you!" Steph asked as she intensified her attack, focusing on the area underneath her ribs. "DON'T YOU?" she asked again. "YEEES! AHAHAHAHA, YEAH! I WANT IT! AHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAH! MORE! AHAHAHA!" Hannah laughed as she tried to make the tickling stop. "Good." said Nikki. Then we will tickle youre feet." she smiled and walked around to the back of the stocks. Hannah began to beg even more now. "Don't tickle my feet pleassseeeee! I'll die!" Hannah cried but Nikki and Steph just smiled. Hannah suddenly screamed loudly as Nikki dragged her nails across her feet. "AARGGGHHHHH HHAA HE HOO HAHA AOOOO HAHAHAHA AHHAA GOD NOOO NOT FEEEETTTAA AAHAHHA EHEHH HOO HAHA OHHH AHHAHEHHA AHOOOO AHHAHHAOOOOOOOO AHHAHAHAH OOO HAHAHE HAHA HAHEEHHAHAAAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAA!!" Hannah laughed as Nikki drug her nails up and down her sensative feet. "Aaawww boo hoo don't you like having your feet tickled?" Steph teased as she joined in tickling Hannahs other foot. Hannah went crazy at the sensation of this new tickling. "HAHAHEEHAHAAHA OHH AHHAAAHAHAHAHHEHE AAEEEEHHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEHHH OHHH HHAHA GOD NOO HAHA STOP EEET AHHA AEEEIIKKKKK HANAHANOOOOOO AAAAARGHHHH AHAGAHAGAGHGAHGAHHAHHAHAHAA!!" she laughed. Nikki continued to tickle both of Hannah's feet while Steph begean to tickle Hannah's sides and ribs. Soon the whole room filled up with Hannah's laughter. HHHHHHHHAAAAAAA GHEEEEEEEE HAHAHA AHAHA HHAOOO NOO AHHAHAA AYAYA YYEYYAYYAAAAAAA GEDDOF MME HHAA HEEELPPPPP AHHAAHA NOT THERE YAHAHAHA HAAARGGGHHHHH STOP ETT AHHA EEIKKKKKK EEEHHAHHEHEHEHHAHA EKKKKKK NOOO STOP IT HAHA EHE OHH AHA HOO HAA HE AHE AH AHAHAA HOO HAHAOHHHHH AHAH HAOHHHH AHAHAHA OHHHHH AHAHHEHEHHEEE!!" Hannah laughed for what seemed like forever. Suddenly the grandmaster walked in. "Times up girls." he said. "Oh I'm gonna enjoy tickling whoever is up next." Steph said sacastically. The grandmaster smiled. "You'll just have to wait Steph cause it's your turn now." After hearing these words, Steph made a run towards the door. Chad grabbed her and dragged her back towwads the stocks.

Soon Steph was locked in and awlready begging to be let go. "PLease I promise not to tickle anyone again! Don't tickle me!" she screamed and begged. Hannah smiled. "WHats the matter Steph, a little ticklish?" she asked and then began to to tickle her underarms. Steph immediatly went into hysterical laughter. "HHAHAHHHEHEH HHEE STOPPP EEEETTT NO MOREEE RRAAHHAHAHHEHEHEHEEEEHE." Steph laughed wildly. Nikki then decided to exact her revenge right here. SO she began to dig her fingers into Stephs sides. "EIIIEEEEEEEKKKKKKK HHAAH YYAAAAHHAHAHA EEEEEHHAHHA AAAARGHHH NNNOOO SSSTTOPPP THHAAAAATTTATATA HHAHAHAHAH HEE HOOO HHAOHHNHEHEHHAHHAH!" Steph laughed and giggled. "You know Steph," Nikki began to talk as she continued to tickle the laughing mess that was Steph. "You shouldn't of tickled me so much before cause now I know exactly where youre worst spot is and I know exactly how to torture you." she said with an evil grin. Hannah stopped tickling to see what would happen next. "You better not you bitch!" Steph said as menacingly as possible. Hannah looked into Nikki's eyes and saw what Nikki wanted her to do. She sat down and locked Steph's feet under her arm, then she dragged her nails slowly across both soft tanned feet. Steph let out an almighty scream as she was not expecting her feet to be tickled. "AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH NO NO NO NOT MYYYY FEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT YYYYAAAAAAAAAH HEHEHHAHAHHEHEHEHEH HAHAHA!" she lauged as she tried to curl her toes up. Hannah then stopped tickling her to watch how Nikki would tickle Steph. "Now it's time for the real fun." Nikki said and began to wiggle her fingers in mid air. "Please Nikki don't! You don't have to do this, I am sorry!" Steph begged but Nikki ignored her. Nikki then began to lightly tickle Steph's stomach which was exposed because of her short shirt. HAAHAA HHA HEE DON'T HAHHA HHEE STOP IT I BEG YOU HHA HHA HHE OOHHH NOOOOO HHAH HHE HHE AHHAH OHH HOOO HHA HHE NNAOOOANAHAHHAHA!" Steph giggeld. "Tickle tickle the tummy!" Nikki said and began to viciously tickle Steph right where she was most ticklish. "YAAHAYYAHAYAHAHAHA HEE HEE HHOO HAHHA HOO HHAHAHEHA HAHAHA HOOO GOD NOOOOOOOOO AARRGGHHHHH STOP TICKLING MY RIBS HHHH MMYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDD HAHAHAHA YEAHAHA EEEK NOOOO OK OK HEHAAA I QUIT LEMMEEE GOOOOO HEHEHEHAHHAHA!" Steph laughed very loudly. Nikki then dug in as far as she could and tickled with all her might. Steph went into silent laughter and immediately lost control of her bladder and peed everywhere. "You know Steph I bet I could make you laugh just as hard and we your self again by tickling your feet." Hannah said and began to tickle Steph right in the middle of her feet. " HAHAHAHA IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!AHHH (GASP) STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOP! AH AHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! HHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOOOOOO! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEAHAHA! NO MORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T EHSE! AHA! IT REALLY TICKLES!! NO MORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Steph laughed and thrashed around. Nikki then dug her fingers into the sides of Steph's hyper-ticklish tummy, causing her to burst into fits of laughter. HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT! HAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed. "Ohh it looks like you have a extreamly ticklish tummy!" Hannah said with a grin. "How about we see if you can stand being tickled for a loong time with no mercy!" she finished and began to squeeze Steph's stomach. "PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHA! IT REALLY TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!" Steph laughed. Memories of herself being tickled relentlessly by many people came flooding into her mind, which caused her to laugh even more. "NOO! EHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! I HAHAHAHA CAN'T STAND THIS! PLEHEHESE! STAHHAP!" Steph begged through her laughter. Hannah slid her fingers around Steph's belly button and her stomach. She then began kneading Steph's stomach, using her fingertips to go deep in to tease the entire area. Hannah then held her hands out like claws, then dropped them onto Steph's stretched out stomach. Each time they connected the girl exploded with laughter. "HAHAHAHA! OH STOP! NOOOO-HOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! STOP IT! PLESSSEEEE-HEHEHEHE!!!" Steph laughed as her bare stomach was ferociously tickled. "All those times," Hannah said darkly, "And you taunted me. Well, my dear, let's see how much you love it!" She began doing it rapidly now, slowly going up the stomach, then back down again, each time rewarded with a visible reaction from the struggling girl. At the middle of the stomach Hannah dug her fingers in and wriggled them about, and Steph shrieked and squirmed. Soon Nikki joined in and played over the whole area, digging her nails in and tickling wildly until Steph's entire chest seemed to be shaking under the effects. "AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA OHMYGOD HAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO HAAHAHAHAHAHA GOD NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!" the girl laughed and screamed as she tried to escape the tickling. "Ohh isn't this fun Hannah?" Nikki asked as she continued her tickling assult. "Why isn't the grandmaster stopping them?" Steph wondered as she continued to laugh uncontrolably. And just as she thought this the grandmaster walked in. "Ahh good show! That was one of the best ticklings I have ever seen!" he said. Nikki felt very proud of herself. "Yeah that was fun! I can't wait to tickle the next.." she slowly said and turned around. "Oooh look its Nikki's turn!" Hannah said with glee. "Oh no! Look we can talk this out right? Maybe we can do this some other time?" Nikki said nervously backing up towards the door. "Nope sorry but rules are rules!" Steph said smiling. The grandmaster and Chad grabbed Nikki by both arms and set her in the stocks. When she was tied nice and tight, Hannah and Steph walked up and grinned. The girls ripped off Nikkis sweater to reveal a extramly short shirt that stopped right below her breasts. Steph smiled and eyed Nikki's stomach. "If I tickle you there," she said. "What would happen?" Nikki looked very nervous. "I don't know," Nikki said, a little scared. "I'll laugh or I'll scream." I want to hear it." She reached her fingers and placed them on Nikki's upper stomach on the soft fleshy skin. Then she slid his fingers down and Nikki's face burst open into a wide smile and she began to squirm. Her little body twisted side to side. "Aahh, tickle tickle tickle. My little ticklish Nikki!!" Steph said. HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE," Nikki giggled, shaking her head back and forth. The girls smiled as they continued thier torture. "I'm sorry! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Nikki laughed as her stomach was viciously tickled. "Where are you the most ticklish, Nikki?" Hannah asked as she continued to tickle the poor girl. "PLEHEHEEHSE! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN'T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Nikki managed to beg through her wild laughter. "Tell us or we'll tickle every inch of youre sexy, sensative body!" Hannah threatened. "GAHAHAHAHAHAD! EHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA!" Nikki laughed, unabled to ansewer Hannah's question. "Fine have it youre way!" Hannah said and began to walke her fingers up and down Nikki's midsection, from her waist to the top of her ribs. "You are just sooooo ticklish arent you?! I am going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you and i'm NEVER going to stop!!!" Hannah teased. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHA!! STOP TICKLING MEEE!!!!!" Nikki shouted out as Hannah's hands flew up and down her bare body. "Let me see.." Hannah pondered while scratching her head, "What shall I tickle next? Oh I know your ribs!" she said and began to scratch her fingers across the front of Nikki's ribs. "HAHAHHAHAQUIT, OHNOOHOHONOT THERE" cried Nikki, "HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OKAY OKAY! IAM SORRY! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!" she laughed hystericaly.

Nikki was so desperate that she broke the bonds that were holding her arms down. Nikki then undid the stocks at her feet and dove at Hannah. "I'll teach you to tickle me you stupid bitch!" Nikki yelled and pinned Hannah's arms at her sides, and tickle attacked her pits, sides, ribs, and belly. Hannah squeaked hysterically, and the giggles erupted from her again. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! IAM FUCKING SERIOUS! STOP! IAM TOO TICKLISH, AND I HATE TO BE TICKLED! HEHEHHE!" Hannah giggled. Nikki didnt stop, with Hannah pinned to the floor, and her arms at her sides, she continued to attack Hannah's midsection like a hungry wolf, wanting to tickle her into submission. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NIKKI I SWEAR IF I GET OUT OF THIS YOU ARE SO DEAD! EYEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Hannah laughed. She was fianlly able to free herself, and pin Nikki to the bed. Now, with the girl at her mercy, Hannah would have her revenge. "So, you like tickling, so much, you little bitch, well let's see how you like this" Hannah had Nikki pinned to the bed, and attacked her underarms, sides, and belly with her long red nails. Nikki squealed and laughed hysterically. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OKAY OKAY! IAM SORRY! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE" Nikki laughed but Hannah kept up her tickling attack. Chad was about to enter the room to break it up but the grandmaster stopped him. "No Chad lets see how this develops." he said. Not wanting to miss out on the fun, Steph grabbed Hannah's feet and attacked her bare feet with her long fingernails. Hannah burst into squeals of laughter, and begged for mercy. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! PLEASE NOT THE FEEET! I WILL DO ANYYYYTHTHING! IAM GOING TO LOSE IT! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Hannah laughed. Nikki managed to get free. She then grabbed Hannah and trapped her in a ticklish bear hug. "NOO! NOT MY RIBS! HAHAHAHAHEHAHAHA AAAHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Hannah laughed as both her feet and ribs were tickled. Steph then rememberd how much Nikki tortuerd her so she dove under Hannah's feet and dug her fingers deeper into Nikki's sides. Nikki immediatly stopped tickling Hannah and dropped to the floor. "STOP TICKLING HEHEHEHEHEHE MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEHHAHAHHAHA YOU BITCH!!!" she laughed but Steph just sat on her waist and tickled away at the bare skin on Nikki's sides. Still wanting revenge, Hannah trapped Nikki's feet between her legs and began to scurry her fingers across Nikki's feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH W-W-WHAT ARE YOU HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA DOING??!!! STOP!!! DONT TICKLE MY HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEET!!!!!!" Nikki screamed. The girls had Nikki pinned down and were tickling her relentlesly. Steph dug her fingers deeper into Nikki's side. She enjoyed watching Nikki's body twist, turn and writhe in ticklish agony. Nikki bucked viciously as her feet and midsection were being tortured. Having enough of Nikki for the moment, Hannah let go and dove at Steph. Hannah reached her hands and squeezed Steph's hipbones. Steph immediatly went beserk. " NOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THERE!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA." Steph screamed and continued to tickle Nikki's midsection. Nikki had no way of defending herself so she just rolled on the floor and laughed. Hannah then sat behind Steph and stretched out her feet for a better tickling position. Seeing her chance to maybe get out, Nikki began to run her nails over the soles, causing Hannah to burst into uncontrollable laughter. "NOOOOOOHAHAHEHAHAHA! STOP!!!! DONT TICKLE MY FEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEET!!!" Hannah laughed but Nikki kept right on tickling. Soon all three girls were laughing thier heads off. Soon enough Hannah fainted from laughing soo much and it was down to Nikki and Steph for a while. The girls circled eachother wiating to see eho would try and strike frist. Nikki lunged at Steph who inturn, tried to kick her. Nikki grabbed Steph's foot just in time. Nikki smiled and looked at Steph, who had a very worried look on her face. Nikki then began to tickle Steph's foot. Stpeph started jumping around on one foot and tried to yank her other foot away, but soon lost her balance and feel to the floor. Nikki then rolled Steph up so that her knees were in her chest and began to tickle both feet. "OHOHEHAHAHAHA HA STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Steph laughed. Steph then pushed up with her legs and knocked Nikki off.. She then quickly dove at Nikki and pinned her to the gound. Steph then turned Nikki over onto her stomach. "I know you used to take gymnastics so lets see how flexible you are." Staeph said mennacingly and sat on Nikki's legs so that she was bent backwards. Steph looked at Nikki's exposed stomach. "Lets give that tummy of yours a good tickling." she said and began to tickle Nikki's bare stomach. "Kitchy kitchy koo!!!! Nikki is just so......TICKLISH!!!!! Tickle tickle tickle!!!" Steph laughed as she tickled Nikki's stomach. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU BITCH!!!! DONT TICKLE MY TUMMY!!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Nikki laughed harder and harder. "STOP!!!! STOOOOOOOOP!!! I SUBMIT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Nikki laughed. Steph smiled, "Aww too bad cause I'm not done yet!" she said and quickly turned Nikki over. Steph then pulled Nikki's arms over her head and sat on them. "Now, lets see about these armpits shall we?" she mocked and began to lighlty sroke Nikki's unerarms. "NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! DONT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE AHAHAHA MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOU BITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Nikki laughed.

"Oooh!! what do we have here? Is this a ticklish belly button? I love to tickle belly buttons!" Steph teased as she poked her index finger deep into Nikki's belly button. OH NO!!! NOT THERE!!! EHEHEHEHEHA!!! STOP STOP!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!" Nikki laughed as she had no way of getting out of this. Hannah slowly came back to conciousness. "Steph you bitch! You made me pass out!" she wailed ans headed staright for Steph. Hannah got behind Steph and began to tickle her neck. "Hehehehehehehe s-s-stoop!! hehehe what are you hahaheheh doing?" Steph giggled as her body twitched.Hannah then pulled Steph's shirt over her head so that she couldn't see. "What the?" Steph said, confused. Hannah then began to tickle up and down Stephs bare top. "NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOOP IT WASN'T MEEEHEHE1" Steph laughed. Hannah continued her assult, poking and proding at Steph's upperbody. Nikki undid the stocks and soon both girls were able to lock the wiggiling Steph in the standing stocks. Steph was now standing on her toes, with her arms trapped above her head which caused her shirt to ride up, exposing a good amount of her midriff. Hannah then walked over and gently stroked a finger down Steph's underarm. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS HAHAHA AHAA ISN'T FUUUNNNN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STAHAP!" Steph laughed as she thrashed and kicked agains her restraints. Nikki smiled and quickly began to blow raspberries into Step's stomach. HAHA! HAHAAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!!" the helpless girl laughed. The two girls stopped thier tickling for a few moments. "Had enough yet?" Hannah asked, smiling. Steph had a look of furry on her face now, "Go to hell bitch!!" she screamed. Nikki smiled and looked down, "Wrong answer!" she said in a sing-song voice. Both girls then began to tickle Steph right behind her ribs. Steph bit her liip tryiing to fight off the sensation to laugh. The fingers then moved up across Steph's stomach to the front of her ribs. When the tickling reached under her arms, Steph began to lose it as a smile creeped aross her face. Seeing this, Hannah and Nikki began working on Steph's sides which caused the girl to scrunch up her eyes. Steph then felt Nikki spider tickle up and down her ribs while Hannah continued stroking up and down Steph's sides. Almost to her breaking point, Steph's lips parted and a big toothy grin emerged. "Hehehe!" she giggled a little but overall kept her cool. "Ok please stop now.." Steph said quickly. The girls smiled, "Sorry can't do that, now lets see how long you can take THIS!!" Nikki said and began to quickly tickle Steph's ribs. Not preapred this time, Steph began to let out high pitched giggles. "Hehehehe Eeehehehee!" Steph laughed. Hannah then snuck up behimd her and began to squeeze her stomach. "Aaaaaahhh!! That tickles!" Steph squeaked. "Heeheheahahahahahaha!" she laughed as now both girls were tickling her stomach. Hannah smiled, "Tickle tickle that tann tummy!" she sang as she and Nikki scribbled thier fingers across Steph's sensative stomach. "NOO STOHOHOP!!" Steph laughed. The girls then decided to take turns tickling her. Hannah was first, she began by going straight for Steph's underarms. "HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!! EEHAHA HAHAHAHA!!" Steph laughed, she knew that tis was only going to get worse. Hannah then moved down to Steph's ribs. She quickly tickled her way up and down the sides of Steph's ribs and then across her chest. "AHAHAHA!! NAH NAH NAH NAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Steph laughed. Not wanting to go all out just yet, Hannah moved down to Steoh's stomach and sides. "HHAHAHAEEEHEHEHEHE!! HAHAHAHAHEE!! NOOOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!" Steph laughed. Hannah then began to tease Steph as she would lightly tickle one underarms then quickly move to the other. "Eeehehehehe ehehehehehee!! Ahhhehehehehehehehehe!!" Steph giggled and laughed as her torture wore on. Now Hannah was really getting into the zone as she began to tickle across Steph's ribs with both hands. Hannah would slowly tickle up and down the sides of Steph's ribs then without warning quickly scribble her fingers across the front of her ribs. "Heheheheehe ahehehehehe heh-heh-heh! Naaahahahaha hehehehehehehehee!!" Steph laughed and giggled. Hannah was now going in for the kill as she moved to Steph's worst spot, her navel. Hannah first started out tickling between Steph's hips and her navel. "EHEHEHEHEEEEE!!" Steph laughed. Hannah knew she had hit the jackpot, "Whats right there?" Hannah asked as she took one hand and began to spider tickle her fingers right on Steph's navel. "EHEHEHAAA S-S-S-S-STOOP! HAHAHAHA!!" Steph said as she began to laugh harder. "Look at that ticklish bellybutton!" Hannah said and began to use both hands to tickle Steaph's navel. Steph howled with laughter as her most sensative spot was tickled mercilessly. "HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE AHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAAA NAAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! AAAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Steph laughed. Now was the moment Hannah was waiting for, she knew once Steph started laughing as hard as she was, she wouldn't stop. So Hannah unexpectedly moved from tickling Steph's navel to tickling all up and down her sides, ribs, stomach, and underarms. Steoh went crazy, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE! NOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE! I AAAAAHAAAAAGH! STOP! STOP! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T STAND IT NO! NO! AAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAGH! AHAAAHAAAHAAAAAGH! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! OH, NO! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEEEEEEEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHP! EEEHEEEHEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE! OH! OH! NOT THERE! I CAN'T STAND THAT! DON'T! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE! PLEASE! AAAAAAAAAAGH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! STOP! OH, PLEASE STOP! I'M TOO HAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! PLEASE HEHEHEHEH NO HAHAHAH MORE PLEEEEEEEHEEEEASE! NOT THE RIBS! OOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEK! DON'T! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! STAHAHAHAAAP! AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAGH! EEHEEHEEHEEHEE! OH! OH! OH! STOP IT, PLEASE! I CAN'T AHAHAHAHAHA TAKE! EEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! NO! NOT THERE! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP I GIVE! I GIVE EEEHEEEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEHEHEHE!" Steph laughed and laughed.

Hannah walked away and Nikki stepped forward. She looked down and saw a wet spot on the floor. "Good job Hannah you made her piss!" Nikki said jokingly. Nikki then turned around, "Well looks like its my turn now!" she said. Determined not to give Nikki the pleasure of hearing her laugh Steph kept her mouth shut. Nikki then wasted no time and began to knead one of Steph's sides. Steph kept a straight face and looked rather relaxed. Nikki smiled and shot her hands up Steph's shirt and began to tickle her underarms. This got an immediate reaction from Steph as she began to smile. After a few minutes of tickling Stephs underarms, Nikki moved down to Steph's super sensative sromach. She began to squeeze and tickle Steph's sides. Nikki could see that Steph was on the verge of bursting so she quickly ran a hand across Steph's stomach and right over her navel. Steph threw her head back in laughter, "PHHAHAHAHAHAA! AHAHAHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Steph laughed and soon was taken over by silent laughter. Knowing from past experince that its more torturous when yo ulaugh, Nikki let up on the tickling a little and moved to Step's sides which caused Steph to burst out in giggles. "Hehehehehehee eeeheheheheheheheheeeheheheheheheeehehehehhehehehehee!" she giggled. Nikki then moved up to under Steph's arms. Steph whipped her head back and forth as her whole body was tickled. "Eheheheheheee hehehehehehahahahahahahahha!! Ok ok ohehehehehehehehehehe!" Nikki then with the speed of a profesional tickler, grabbed Syeph's feet and began to viciously tickle them. "HAHAHAHAHAHA NOO!! EHEHEHE HEH HHEHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE!! OH HOHOHOHO STOHOOOP!!" Steph giggled. Nikki was out for revenge as she moved back up and began to scribble her fingers all over the upper body of the wiggiling Steph. "Hehehehehehee hehehahahahahahahahahaha!! Neh neh neeeheheheheheheheh eheheh eheheheheheh ehehehehehheheh hahahaha heheheahahahaahhehahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehe!!" Steph laughed and giggled and tried to move but she was totally imobile. Nikki then went back to concentrating on Steph's stomach. Nikki began lightly scratching her fingers across Steph's stomach. "Hehehe hehehehehehehe aaaahehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!" Steph giggled as she laughed through her toothy smile. Nikki then tickled her way up and into Steph's underarms causing the girl to buck and giggle uncontrolably. "Ahahahahahahehehe noo heheheheheheheheheee aahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!" Steph laughed as she threw her head back and laughed. "Youre really ticklish aren't you Steph?" Nikki asked as she continued. Steph just kept laughing and shaking her head. Nikki then began to viciously tickle Steph's navel. "Admit it Steph youre ticklish.." Nikki taunted. Steph just laughed and thrashed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!! I'm ticklish!! I"M ticlish!! I'M TICKLIIIISH HEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAA!!" Steph laughed. Nikki wasn't about to let her go just yet as she continued to tickle Steph's stomach with one hand and her underarms with another. "AH AH AHAHAHA HAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE!! AAHAHAHAHA!! HEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Steph laughed. She was starting to get the feeling of having to go to the bathroom now. Nikki just smiled and began tickling Steph all over her stomach. "HEEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA HEH HEHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! EEEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!!" Steph laughed and giggled and thrashed but could not get away from Nikki's tickling fingers. Nikki then tickled Steph's bare stoamch wiht one hand and tickled her behind the legs with the other hand. "HAheheheheheheehehehe! Eeeheheheheheheeheheheeee!" Steph laughed but still was not able to fight off her laughter. Finally Hannah could watch no longer as she rejoined the fun. Nikki stretched the ropes a little farther so that the bottom of Steph's shirt ended at the base of her ribs. The two girls then proceeded with thier torture as Hannah tickled under both of Steph's arms and Nikki tickled all over her ribs. "Hehehehaahahahahaha thatt tiiickles hehehahaha!!" Steph laughed. the girls were now going to make Steph's torture a living hell as they each tickled under an arm with one hand, they then added to the torture by using thier other hand to tickle Steph's sides. "Hehehehehohoho aahahahahaha!! Noo hehehehahahahahahahha!!" the young girl laughed. The two ticklers then moved down to tickling Steph along the insides of her calves and back up to her stomach and ribs. "Hehehehehahahaha ahahahahaha heheahahahahahahaha!! Neeeahahahahahahahhehehehehe!" Steph giggled. Hannah then continued to tickle Steph's calves while Nikki attacked her sides, sending Steaph into a giggling frenzy. "Hehehehehehe heahahahahahaha! Eeeeehehehehehehhahahahahaheheheheheheeee!! Pleheheheheheheheese!!" Steph begged but the two girls would not listen. "You know Steph we are really enjoying ourselves here, so how about a deal, if you can stay still for five minutes while being tickled we will let you go. But if you move then we get to keep on tickling you untill we feel like stopping." Hannah said. Seeing no other option, Steph agreed. Nikki started out lightly tickling Steph's stomach while Hannah tickled Steph's underarms. As soon as the first finger was stroked across Steph's skin, she began to laugh. "Heheheheeehehehehe heheheaaahahahahahahaha!! Haha! Hahahahahhehehehehehehehehe! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahaha!" Steph giggled and laughed but never moved. Hannah smiled as she looked down at Steph. "Tummy time!!" she called out. Nikki and hannah then began to lightly drag thier fingers all across Steph's stomach and ribs, then they would each randomly start to tickle attack her. "Oh noooo!" Steph said as she saw the twenty fingers desending towards her stomach. "HEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHA!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOHHOHO HEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE!!" Steph laughed as hard as she could. Nikki and Hannah knew that it was now or never so they tickled Steph as fast ans as hard as they could. Steph tried to fight it but was losing control very quickly, "HEHEHEHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA! AHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHHEHEHE AHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEHEHEHEEE!! NO NO!! NAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HEHEHEE AHAHAHAHAHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Steph laughed and laughed untill she couldn't make it anymore and began to thrash around violently. "Looks like we win!" Nikki said happily. The girls decided to give Steph a small break. They let her down and tied her up on the floor with her hands above her head. Steph was too weak and tired to fight back. After a few minutes the girls were ready again. Hannah took the honors of going first. Hannah gave a wink to Nikki then started to rapidly tickle Steph up and down her feet. "NOHOHOHO!! PLEASE STOOOP!! I'L DO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ANYTHINGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!! MY FEHEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEET ARE WAY TOO TICKLISH!! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHAHAHAAHHAHA!!" Steph laughed as she rolled on the floor trying to get her feet free from Hanah's grasp, but to no avail as Hannah's fingers continued to fly up and down Steph's feet. "HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHE NOOOOO!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAA!" Steph laughed. Hannah smiled and kept right on tickling. "Cootchie cootchie coo!! Tickle tickle tiiiiickle!!" Hannah teased as she slowly ran her nails across Steph's super sensative feet. "NOHOHOHOHOHO SOME ONE MAKE HER STOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOPP!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEHEHEHE!!" Steph giggled as she desperatly tried to get away.

"Now is our time to strike my son!" the Grandmaster said, so Chad and the Grandmaster rushed in the room and tied up the three girls. "Wait no!! Please you- you can't!!" Nikki gasped but was quickly silenced when Chad put his hand up her shirt and began to lightly tickle her stomach. Nikki grit her teeth together as she held in her laughter. Chad watched as his fingers walked all over Nikki's heaving stomach. "Come on, let it out!! You know this tickles too much!!" Chad teased as he used both hands now to tickle all over Nikki's stomach. Nikki's smile grew wider and wider as she bucked on the floor. "Looks like she's gonnas burst any second!!" THe grandmaster said and began to tickle the insteps of Nikki's feet. Fianlly Nikki could take it no more and began to giggle uncontrolably. "HAHAHA NOO STOHOHOP IT!! HEEHEHEEEEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE!! NO MORE TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIIIHIHIHICKLING!!" she laughed and giggled. The grandmaster smiled. "I think its time to teach all three of these girls a lesson son." he said and CHad agreed. The two then hogtied the girls and began to tickle all three pairs of feet. Soon the whole room was filled with laughter as Nikki, Hannah, and Steph laughed hystericaly. "HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NONONONO!! HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!" they laughed. After about twenty minutes of nonstop foot tickling, Chad and the grandmaster stopped. "Take Hannah and Nikki out and get them dressed while we interrogate Steph." the grandmaster ordered two TTT members. The two hooded men obeyed and carried the two girls out kicking and screaming. Soon Steph was clothed agian and was tied up. Her arms were tied above her head to a bar that was at the moment very low, but could be raised up manually. Steph was sitting on the ground as she looked around nervously, trying to find an escape. Just then the grandmaster and Chad walked up. "Ok Steph we are gonna make this real simple, tell us where Kate is and we'll let you go, refuse to help us and we will torture the info out of ya." Chad explained. "So where is Kate?" Chad asked. Steph looked up nervously, "I don't know." she said weakly. The grandmaster smiled under his hood. "Then you leave us no choice." he said and quickly started to squeeze her stomach. "AAAAHHHH THAT TICKLES!!" Steph screamed as she closed her eyes and tried to fight off the sensation to laugh. The grandmaster kept right on tickling Steph's stomach through her very thin shirt. Steph went limb p and began to swing a little bit as all she could do was smile. The grandmaster then moved his hands up and began to tickle Steph's ribs which caused her to squeal and giggle. "Aaahhhhaaa Ahahaaa!" Steph lauhged. Getting this girl to crack would be hard and the grnadmaster knew this as he moved his hands up into Steph's underarms. The smile on Steph's face grew wider as she started to lose control. "Where is Kate?" the grandmaster asked again. "I-I don't know!" Steph managed to blurt out before she lasped back into silent laughter. Chad then walked over to the lever and rasied the bar so that Steph was standing on her toes. "Let me see how you fair in this." the grandmaster said to Chad. Chad smiled and placed his hands on Steph's sides adn began to squeeze. "Stohohop! Hehehehehe!! Bastard stohohp hehehehe!!" Steph giggled as she turned herself around. Chad watched as the girl just smiled but made virtualy no noise exept for the occasional cry of frustration. "Breaking you will prove to be verry difficult." he said as Steph turned her body around for the tenth time.

Chad then went over to the wall and craked a crank which raised the bar Steph was tied to. Chad finally stopped when Steph was standing on her toes. "I'm going to ask you one more time, where is Kate?" Chad asked. Steph just spit in Chad's face. "You leave me no choice then." Chad said and removed Steph's shirt exposing a cute pink bra. "Oh no please don't!" Steph begged but it was too late as Chad began to lightly tickle Steph under her arms. Steph immediatly began to giggle. "Yaaahehehehehe! Eeehehehehahahahhaha!! Eeeehehehehehehhaahahaaaa!! Hahahahahaaheeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa!!" Steph giggled. Seeing that Steph was struggling, Chad moved down to her ribs and sides. He began poking and squeezing making Steph laugh and giggle and squeal as she tried to get away. "Ahhhhh! Ehhhehehehe hahaheheheehaha! Ahhheheheheheheheheheheheheee! Hehehehehaahahhaha!! Noooohohohooo!" she laughed. Chad continued to tickle Steph up and down her body. He began lightly dragging his fingers up and down from Steph's underarms to her waist. Steph was now able to fight off the urges to laugh, although a smile still remained. Steph moved around and tried to get away but Chad's fingers kept right on tickling. A few times he brushed across the front of her ribs and her stomach which would get a few giggles. Slwoly but surely Steph's smile grew bigger and wider untill she couldn't take it anymore and began to laugh uncontrollably. She laughed hard as Chad tickled his fingers across Steph's ribs, stomach and underarms. "HAHAHAHAAA!! EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAAHA NOHOHOHOHOOO EHEHEHEHEEEEHAHAHA!! OH MY BODY IS SOO TICKLISH!!! HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!! HEHEHEHEEHE NO MORE TICKLES!! HAHAAHAHAHAA! HAHA HEHEHE!! AAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!! OHOHOHOHOHO I CAN'T STAAAHAHAHAHANND THIIIS! HAHAHAHAA STOHOHOHOP NOOHOHO!!" Steph laughed and laughed as her whole body was tickled. FInaly Chad stopped for a few minutes to ask Steph again. "Where is Kate?" he asked but once again got the silent treatment. "Fine then Steph have it your way." CHad said and stripped off Steph's shirt and pants and tied her to the floor by her arms and ankles. "Lets see how long you can keep up this little silent treatment." Chad said with a smile and began to tickle her right behind her ribs. Steph took a breath and tried to hold in her laughter. Chad traced his fingers across Steph's ribs and down to her stomach, then back up. Steph's mouth began to quiver as she kept trying to fight off her urge to laugh. Chad then focused on STeph's ribs as he stroked back and forth, which got a good reaction as Steph's mouth formed a small smile. "Aww whats the matter Steph? Does it tickle?" Chad asked in a mocking voice and proceeded to tickle his fingers across all of Steph's ribs. Soon enough Chad got Steph's smile to grow. She was now bearing all of her pearly whites as Chad used all ten fingers skilfully. Steph threw her head back and forth as Chad dug in to her ribs and underarms. After a few minutes of intense tickling Steph finally broke out into loud girlish giggles. "Hahahahahahahahaha hehhehehehehehahahahahahaha!! Eeehehehehahahhahahahahahahaa! Eheheheheehe ahahahhahaha!!" she giggled and threw her head back. Chad then moved back up under Steph's underarms which let Steph regain her composure and hold back her laughter to silent giggles. Chad kept tickling Steph's underarms causing Steph's smile to grow bigger and bigger untill Steph's mouth was wide open in a huge smile that covered her face. Seeing he had her on the ropes, Chad moved down to her stomach and began to tickle Steph's navel which caused her to break out into loud fits of laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!" Steph laughed as she could no longer hold in anymore sound. "Is that your spot?" Chad asked as he tickled right on top of Steph's navel. "HEHEHEEHEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!" Steph alughed as she arched her back which just made the sensations more powerful. Soon enough Steph was engoulphed in silent laughter letting out an occasional giggle. "Hahahahahahaha!! (scilence) Hehehehehehehe!! (Sclience) Ehehehehehehehehe ehehehehehehehehe ehehehehehehheehheheeee!! Ehehehehehe!!" she giggled. Chad next moved back up to Steph's underarms causing her to break out in a mixture of laughs and giggles. "Eehehehehe!! EEEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEE!! EEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Ehehehehehehee!!" Steph laughed. Chad then moved down to her sides and tickled his way back up to her underarms. "HEhehehehehehe!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Heheheheheheheheehe noooooo!! Aheheheheheheahahahahahaha!!" Steph laughed untill she was exausted. Determined to break Steph, Chad went for the ultimate tickle as he went sttraight for Steph's cute little navel. As soon as his fingers touched Steph's sensative skin she burst out laughing. "AHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOHOHOHOHOHOPP HEHEEHHEEHAHAHAHAHAA!! NOOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAAA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAA!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OK OK I'LL TELL YOU!! I'LL TELL YOUUUU!!" Steph finally broke and told Chad exactly where he could find Kate.

WOW! great story anubis. i've always enjoyed your writing style and i can't wait for your next story.

ahh the good old days when i was able 2 actually come up with good stuff for stories...lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back