• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch on Feb. 11 - near San Jose

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Bagel and I are hosting our next south bay munch on Sunday, February 11. We'll meet at a restaurant in San Jose or Santa Clara (we'll let you know) around 1 pm or so, to share a leisurely lunch. Then we'll retire chez host for more socializing, and perhaps a little tickling. Come join a bunch of old friends, or maybe meet some new ones! We're always happy to see you. :)

RSVP to Dave at [email protected] to get on the mailing list for details. We hope to see you soon!

Thanks again to Lindy and Bagel for hosting another great event! Great conversation at lunch, and lots of fun tickling for everyone at Lindy's and my house afterwards!

We had quite a turnout, too - more people than we had at our last gathering, I think. Seriously, the less notice we give you people, the better! :p

I think that was also the most we've played in a long while as well - everyone seemed to get involved, and I'm amazed that we didn't break anything! :)

It was great seeing you all again. :) Looking forward to the next one... sometime in March, for sure. :grouphug:

Ok, I'll chime in :) It was a great time. I tickled much and I got a good working over myself. Kudos to our gracious hosts but especially to redmage for figuring out how to tie me up w/out pain. That made feathers a lot more fun... :devil:

You're very welcome, Aqua. It was great seeing you smile.

Sounds like everyone had a good time...

Hopefully at some point, I can stick my head in the door, say hello. and see what happens...

SkilledTickler said:
Hopefully at some point, I can stick my head in the door, say hello. and see what happens...
That would be great if you could! :cool: It'd be a hike for though, wouldn't it? Aren't you down in L.A.?

Roadtrippers, of course, are always welcome. You could even grab a few of your SoCal friends to carpool. ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back