• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lavinder Family Tickling 2

tickletime4u

TMF Regular
Lavinder Family Tickling 2 'Sarah plays mother's role for a rematch'

It was the weekend, with the only ones at home Sarah, preparing for her latest business trip next week, she was trying her new business outfit of a black sparkley top and short black skirt with her trademark stocking and high heels, the twins Stephanie and Caroline and Susie. Sarah came downstairs for a break and asked 'Anything exciting happened while I have been away.' The twins thought for a moment 'Nothing much' responded Caroline, 'except' said Stephanie. 'Except what?' Sarah asked intruiged. The twins faces went red with embarrassment unsure of how Sarah would react to what took place.

'We had a tickle contest with mom tickling our feet' said Stephanie cautiously, 'Susie lasted the least amount of time and has to do a forfit decided by mom later this week, we don't know what it will be.'

Sarah laughed 'Oh, I wish I could stay to see this, it sounds like fun, not that had I been here would I have lost of course.' Susie suddenly appeared and Sarah had a suggestion, 'Hey, considering I will not be here to see this forfit, how about we have a rematch right here now, I will tickle the three of your feet, and the loser suffers the same forfit mom decides when I get back next week?'

'OK,' said the twins, confident after not losing last time, 'I don't know' said Susie, 'Oh come on, it will be your chance for revenge, I challenge you to come and show what mom did was a one off, what do you say.' Sarah was playing to Susie's instinct of not being able to resist a challenge, and sure enough, Susie accepted.

'Now shoes off and lie down' sarah said,full of confidence and looking forward to taking charge, as she ofen does. Sarah felt powerful in her new outfit, and was willing to take that feeling into the game, that meant bad news for the helpless, ticklish younger sisters she thought to herself. Susie was first and Sarah began to tickle the souls of Susie's feet. Susie was determined to hold on a little longer than last time, as with her mom, Susie faught Sarah's tickling for about twenty seconds, then lay back in helpless hysteria as the tickling wore down her defenses. Sarah loved teasing 'kootchie koo, is our little Susie ticklish, aww, poor little girl.' Sarah intensified the attack, adn Susie was in an emotion whirlwind of not wanting to quit but at the same time desperate for the torture to stop. 'What's so funny, I'm only stroking your feet' Sarah taunted, 'hahahahahahahahahaha' was Susie's only response. Then, as her mother had done, Sarah moved to Susie's toes and intensified the attack on what she knew to be Susie's weaker area, Susie immediately collapsed, but this time allowed herself to suffer the torture for a little longer, even though she was now reduced to complete helplessness, after a few more second Susie eventually quit at 2 minutes 43 seconds, longer than last time and a more difficult amount of time for the twins to beat.

'2 minutes 43 seconds, a little longer, but like last time, we will defeat her.' said Caroline confidently, 'Oh, confidence, I like it.' responded Sarah, 'But i have a feeling Susie will not lose this time.' she said with a twinkle in her eye, 'something tells me ticklish Caroline may break to her bigger sister.' Sarah was confident in her mind that she could do that, she was always very confident, but she always knows that teasing intensifies Caroline's weaknesses, and she was playing to that deliberately.

But first it was Stephanie's turn. Sarah wasted no time and moved her fingers quickly accross Stephanie's helpless souls, it was torture for Stephanie whose ticklishness was no match for her older sisters touch. Sarah took great pleasure in torturing her sister, but her teasing was aimed at Caroline, 'This will be you next sweetheart, tickle tickle' she smiled while allowing Stephanie to collapse into hysteria, but slowing down on each occasion Stephanie was really suffering, for Sarah had decided she wanted to tease Stephanie for the full duration, as she was having so much fun, and take all the time to tease Caroline in the process, Caroline's confidence was now a chalenge, Sarah was the oldest, the most confident, and was not going to be defeated by her younger sister. She played to Caroline the whole time, intensifying her attack on Stephanie, then slowing to allow her to have it a little easier, and taunting Caroline, trying to get into her mind. The time for Stephanie passed and it was now time for Caroline to take up the challenge.

Caroline stopped Sarah just before Sarah began 'I have an idea.' she said. 'Go on' responded Sarah, 'If you cannot break me in the time, I get to tickle your feet next.' Sarah smiled 'ok, it's a deal.' With that Sarah now really intruiged by the challenge, began her attack, taunting Caroline verbally as Caroline was qucikly reduced to a babbling wreck. Srah gave no quarter, tickling with spped and intensity 'hahahahahahahahahahehehehehenhahahaoooahahahaha' screamed Caroline, but was determinded not to quite. Then Sarah took a shoe off, showing her nylon clad foot, 'You want to have a go at these, I don't think so.' teased Sarah, wiggling her foot in front of Caroline then launching another intense tickle attack, up and down the souls 'If only you could see your poor little toes now, the are being tickled and they are very ticklish.' That image ingulfed Caroline's mind and the though made her explode into a new level of laughter, Sarah then moved a little faster and went for the kill, knowing there was not much time left, she ran her nails with great sppeak acrross the inside of the souls 'poor tiklish souls' she teased, until Caroline could take no more, 'hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!! IhahahahaQuithahahahehehehehe!!!!!!!'. Sarah stopped the watch, 2 minutes and 39 seconds, Sarah had won, Caroline would repeat Susie's forfit at her older sister's hands, and Srah would not be being tickled by Caroline today 'I admire your confidence, but some of us can back it up.' Smiled Sarah in the most teasing manner possible, she went back upstairs strutting with confidence in her all powerful business suit, certain that she had shown who the powerful eldest in the family really was.

sarah!!!!!!!!!!

Oh baby!!!! I can't wait for her little nyloned soles to get it!!!!:firedevil I'd love to see her tickled without mercy, though, just for being pompus! Thanks for the storys. :D :D

Couldn't let these wonderful stories be lost.
Any chances of a Part 3? I have to know what the forfit is.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back