• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - No One Likes The Mines (MM/FF Mostly Feet)

Wii

TMF Master
Finally, after loads upon loads of college work, Chapter 3 is finally done! This chapter introduces a new character, one that I'll probably like the most.

So, enjoy Chapter 3!

The Mine of Cathuriges, the home of the Orc clan, one of the fiercest races in the land. Ruled by the Orc King, the Orcs had to obey every word their commander had to say, or suffer a fate worse than death itself. Ever since a mana tree grew inside their fortress, they’ve been constantly worried that some might try to enter their stronghold and take the myrrh. They wanted to make sure that the stronghold could keep out even the animals that stay outside of it from entering. Anyone who dared try to enter would die trying, or be tortured for the rest of their pitiful lives.

“Are you sure you’re reading that right?” asked Lily as their caravan moved ever so closer to the mines. Blok was reading out of an old scripture to everyone that was describing the mines. “That’s what it says, I swear.” he said. “Well, if these Orcs try to mess with us, they’ll have to answer to Me.” said Jackle. “I really don’t think you can handle an entire army of Orcs by yourself, Jackle.” said Isla. “Well,” he started, “I could probably take on a few…” “Enough talk,” said Blok, “we have to be quiet nearing the mines. The Orcs here have good hearing.” Jackle stopped the caravan as everyone got out and prepared their weapons. “Okay, at this point, we have to stick together and not separate, got it?” asked Blok. Everyone shook their heads as they quietly snuck inside the entrance to the mines.

“I can’t believe we’re doing favors for the Orcs now!” said Mio as he and Joyl were browsing the mines. “Just be glad they didn’t kill us on the spot.” said Joyl, “It was hard enough I had to bargain with them in order for them to trust us.” “Yeah, now you owe them 10,000 Gil if we don’t find participants for their new torture of females. Don’t you know how hard it is for Goblins to get that kind of Gil?” said Mio. “Relax,” Joyl said, “I know exactly who we can get.” Joyl then pointed straight ahead as they found the four caravaners coming inside the entrance. “C’mon, I have an idea.”

The caravaners soon found themselves at a fork in the tracks they were following. “Crud, the tracks separate two ways.” said Jackle. “I’m gonna regret saying this,” said Blok, “but I think we’ll need to split up. Isla, Lily, you two go one way, me and Jackle will go the other. Keep your chalice close.” Everyone nodded as they separated from each other. “Why is it that we always get paired together?” asked Lily. “Well,” started Isla, “you did say you could take care of yourself at the beginning of this adventure.” “Yeah, I know,” said Lily, “I just wish I hadn’t.”

In the other room, Mio and Joyl each picked up a big rock and headed near the door as they saw the light from the crystal get closer. “Okay,” said Joyl, “just like before. Ready?” They raised their hands up, ready to do what they planned. The two female caravaners had no idea what hit them as they walked in and were banged on their heads, dropping the chalice, but, amazingly, not a single drop of myrrh was lost. The crystal formed a barrier around the chalice, keeping the myrrh inside of the chalice, no matter what the gravity was. Joyl grinned at this. “There. Scratch two Chocobos with one magic orb.” said Joyl, “Now we can take these two to the Orcs and see what kind of new torture they have in store for females.” Joyl picked up Isla and Mio picked up Lily. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” he asked. “Oh, right!” Mio went over and picked up the chalice and carried it on his head. “Better.”

“YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!?!” yelled Joyl as the Orcs revealed what their new torture for females were to them. The Orcs had placed both Isla and Lily inside a set of stocks, their arms tied over their heads and both had their footwear removed, except for Isla’s socks. “THAT’S YOUR FREAKIN’ NEW METHOD OF TORTURE?!?” Joyl was pretty mad at this fact. “HECK, ME AND MIO COULD’VE DONE THAT OURSELVES!!” he yelled. The Orc-In-Command turned over to Joyl. “Um, I think you just made him mad.” said Mio as the large Orc walked over. The Orc growled. “Orcs not used to making silly torture thingy,” the large beast warrior said, “but orders came from king himself, and Orcs must obey.” Joyl then got an idea. “Say, how about, in return for us getting these two, we test this “tickle torture” for you?” he asked, “I mean, I’m sure a tough Orc like you has something better to do than staying here tickling two girls, right?” The Orc thought for a second. “Free of charge!” Joyl said at the last minute. That made up the Orc’s mind. “Okay, you test torture thingy. Orc troops! Patrol mines for other intruder people.”

The Orcs left and shut the door behind them. “Suckers.” said Joyl, “Now, we can complete our mission!” The Goblins then walked over to the two helpless caravaners. Since the girls’ weapons were stacked away in the corner with the rest of their stuff the Orcs removed, they had nothing to worry about. Isla was the first to wake up from her unconsciousness and gasped at her surroundings. Lily woke up soon after looked to her side, seeing Isla’s situation and looked back at the goblins with an angered look. “Not this again!” Lily said, “I swear, if you don’t let us out now, I will beat you so hard!” “Now, now,” said Joyl, “we just have a couple of questions to ask. If you answer them correctly, then we’ll let you go, that is, if the Orcs will let you.” Lily turned her head. “Why would we tell you anything?” she said. “Oh, I think you will.” Joyl said as he stroke his index finger up Lily’s foot. Lily shrieked and forgot she and Isla were inside a pair of strong stocks. “No, no, please don’t do that again!” she begged. “Then tell us why you’re collecting myrrh.” Lily blinked. That’s all? That’s all they wanted to know? Isla was having different thoughts. “No!” she said. Lily looked at her with a “What is wrong with you?” expression. “Tickle us all you want, I’ll never tell you the myrrh’s secret!” Lily was raising an eyebrow at this. Secret, she thought, there is no secret. Its only use for us is to protect our home from the roaming monsters, there’s no big secret about it.

“Okay then,” Joyl turned to Lily, “we’ll deal with you. Later.” Lily sighed with relief at this. YES, thought Isla, I don’t want Lily to be in a bad mood again, so I’ll let them tickle me. Both goblins walk toward Isla. One goes behind her and one goes in front. “If you’re willing to talk, then just say stop. Otherwise, we continue. Got it?” asked Joyl. Isla gave a “Do your worst!” look at Joyl, which made him angry. “Mio, you go first!” “Wha?” said Mio, “I thought you were first!” “Just do it!” “Ok, ok.” He said. Mio then gave a poke to Isla’s side. Isla jerked away as she giggled at that. Mio then used one of his hands to dig into Isla’s exposed armpit. Isla started giggling like a schoolgirl as Mio then dug his other fingers into Isla’s left armpit. She then started laughing louder than before as she struggled to get out, shaking the stocks and never even bothering to say stop. Lily looked on with an eyebrow raised, looking at Isla’s expressions. No way, she thought, is she actually enjoying this? Mio then moved down to her belly and started to rub her sides. This made Isla shriek and giggle even more when Mio did this. He then raised her shirt up a little bit, only to expose her stomach, and started to scribble his nails all over the place. Isla was in hysterics still, and it tickled more when he went down her bellybutton, which made her shriek.

“Um, ok, Mio,” said Joyl, “I think you’re having a little too much fun there. My turn now anyways.” “Oh please...” he said, “If I was having too much fun, I'd do this.” Mio took his arms, went under her shirt and scribbled over Isla’s bare armpits. Isla shrieked with laughter as Lily watched her with wide open eyes. She is enjoying this, Lily thought, every single second of it. This lasted for a minute until Joyl stepped in. “Okay, okay,” he said, “I think that’s enough. Now, you're just having too much fun.” "Be my guest, sir know-it-all." Mio said as he stopped when Joyl stepped towards her. Joyl lowered his hand to her left socked foot and traced a path through it slowly. Isla only sat there and laughed as he did this and stopped. Then, he did the same to her other foot. He got the same reaction from her. Then, he decided to scribble all ten of his fingers over Isla’s socked feet. Isla screamed with laughter as Joyl continued his ticklish assault. “NOOOHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHESEHEEHEHEHAHAHAMYFEHEH EHEHEHEHETHAHAHA” was all Isla could say as her goblin tickler continued to tickle all over her socked soles. Mio was getting irritated, mainly because it was his turn, so he walked over to Lily and scribbled his hands all over her bare feet. Lily, caught off guard by this, just screamed with laughter as well. Both girls were laughing as loudly as they could possibly could, but Lily mainly couldn’t stand this. “WAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAPPAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAH AHANOOOHAHAHA!” screamed Lily as Mio continued to tickle her bare feet to his hearts content.

“Oh great, now we’re lost.” said Jackle as he and Blok turned past the same rock for hours. “Well, you did say you found some tracks left by someone.” Blok explained. “Yeah,” Jackle said, “ours! Ugh, face it, Blok, we’re lost. I bet Lily and Isla are laughing right at us about now.” Just then, a tiny fluffy creature floated down from above. The creature’s body looked as if it was spray-painted blue and also had a red puffy ball hanging by a limb on his head and small red wings. The eyes of the creature were closed as it floated over Jackle’s head. “Kupo!” it said. “Oh great, now a Mog is here.” “Wait,” said Blok, “maybe this Mog can get us out of here!” “But what about the myrrh tree?” asked Jackle. Jackle then shook his head. “The heck with it,” he said, “it’s not worth dying over. Mog, can you get us out of here?” The Mog flipped around. “I sure can, kupo!” he said. “Then lead the way!”

Back at the other end, the goblins continued their tickle assault on Isla and Lily, who were already in tears as they continued. Suddenly, the goblins stopped and Joyl got up. Show off, thought Mio. “Now,” started Joyl, “I definitely know now what will make you talk.” He then started to peel off one of Isla’s socks. “What? Hey! Leave my socks alone!” He didn’t listen, as he completely peeled off her first sock to reveal her bare foot. He then did the same to the other foot, even though Isla continued to protest. “There’s still time to save yourself from this. Are you gonna tell?” Isla looked the other way with anger in her eyes. She’s braver than I thought, Lily thought. “Don’t you think you’re off the hook, kid!” said Mio to Lily as he walked back toward her, “I’m not done with you!” Back to Joyl, when Mio left, he took his one finger and flicked it up Isla’s foot. Isla shrieked like a banshee and gave a loud giggle. Isla knew that her bare feet were very ticklish. Maybe even more than Lily’s feet were. Joyl then did the same to her other foot, which she gave the same reaction to. Joyl then decided enough was enough and scribbled all ten of his fingers on Isla’s feet. Now, Lily, at this point, would be able to even talk when someone was doing this to her. Not Isla. In fact, Isla was laughing even louder than Lily ever did. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHAHANOTMYFEHEHEHEHEHEH ETPLEHEHEHEHEHEHESEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Both Lily and Mio stood there in complete silence, just staring at Isla, who was tearing and laughing as loud as she humanly could, with blank faces. Lily never knew Isla was so ticklish without her socks all this time she knew her. Mio then snapped back into reality, somehow, and, catching Lily off guard again, tickled both of her feet with his fingers as well. “WAHAHANOTAGAHAHAHAHAINAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOHAHAHAHASTA HAHAHAPITAHAHAHAHAHA!” Isla was about to pass out from the ticklishness of her feet, and Lily was no where close to passing out anytime soon.

Suddenly, Mio was hit in the head hard with something. Mio got back up and noticed it was a metal shield. He looked back at Joyl, who apparently was too into tickling the daylights out of Isla to notice anything, and looked back at the shield. He then saw someone in front of him and was kicked into Joyl, knocking them both down. “Watch it, bimbo!” “It wasn’t me!” Mio said. “THEN WHO WAS IT, A FREAKIN GHOST?!?” Mio pointed at the shadow. The hand of the shadow started to glow like a light blue, signaling an ice spell. The blue Mog came down from the opening in the ceiling, carrying another chalice, and also started to glow light blue. “OH C’MON, EVEN A FREAKIN’ MOG CAN CAST THAT?!?” yelled Joyl as they both tried to run for the door. The shadow then thrust his hand towards the two troublemaking goblins. “Blizzara!” he said as an icicle spiked from the ground, freezing them in place. Both female caravaners looked towards the shadow as he revealed himself.

The shadow was really a male Clavat with black-and-faded-white-striped shorts, black and brown armor on his chest, white long sleeves with a black piece and brown around the opening. The Clavat also had black hair with a white and brown cap on his head. He also had on torn up brown shoes, also with a faded white stripe. “You two ok?” he asked. Lily and Isla both shook their heads, but Isla blushed seeing him. All it took was one look at the boy for Isla to like him. The boy came behind Lily and untied the bonds on her arms. He then took out his sword, which looked pretty new, and cut one end of the stocks in half, making the stocks come loose. Lily immediately jumped right out. He then came to Isla and untied her bonds on her arms. Her arms felt pretty cramped, but she was ok. He then walked over to her stocks and noticed that her feet were tied together. I guess the girl didn’t even notice, he thought as he walked over to untie them. Isla giggled. The boy looked up and raised an eyebrow at her. “Be careful.” Isla giggled again. “I’m very ticklish.” she said, blushing again. The man sighed and untied the bonds on her feet. He then took out his sword and cut the stocks, making them loose, like Lily’s were. Isla got out of them quickly and grabbed her socks. “Mog and I will show you two the way out,” he said, “The Orcs are on patrol somewhere else in the fortress, so we won’t run into any.” “But what about those two creeps?” asked Lily, pointing at the frozen Mio and Joyl. “Eh,” the boy said, “I’ll just let them chill out.” Isla giggled again, making it seem like his joke was funny. Lily grabbed her sandals and racket, as Isla grabbed her sword, her shoes, not forgetting to tie them this time, and their chalice as both of the girls followed the boy outside.

When they got out, they saw Jackle and Blok putting their stuff inside of the caravan. “So, you didn’t get to the myrrh tree?” Lily asked. “Um….well...” started Blok, but was interrupted by the boy’s Mog. “They got lost inside, so I led them the way out, kupo!” it said. “So you did?” asked the boy. Mog shook his head. Lily looked angrily at them both. “You mean to tell me you two got lost and NEVER GOT THE MYRRH?!?” she yelled. “Hey!” said Blok, “It’s not our fault we were following a false set of tracks. Blame the “dungeon master” here.” “Oh shut up.” said Jackle. “Besides, it’s WAY too dangerous right now to get to the tree. We barely made it that far inside.” “Indeed,” said Blok, “the Orcs seemed like they were just waiting for us to come. We’ll have to come back another time when the Orcs are gone.” “It’s strange.” said the boy, “The Orcs are not usually like this. Usually, they are more peaceful than this.” “Oh!” said Isla, “That reminds me, we never introduced ourselves to you.” Isla cleared her throat as Lily stepped away from her and towards her other friends. “My name is Isla, the bird man is Blok, the short one is Jackle, and my other friend is Lily.” she said, “So, uh, what’s your name?” The boy smiled.

“My name’s Matt and this little guy is Mog. Mog heard you two in trouble down in the dungeon room, so we decided to investigate.” “It’s a good thing you did,” said Isla, “We would’ve been goners if you didn’t show up. Um, thanks.” Isla looked at Lily. Lily got a bit ticked off and sighed. “Thanks, I guess.” she said. “Lily!” Isla said, “Be nice he actually came and saved us!” Jackle tapped Lily on her arm. “What’s up with Isla?” he asked. “Oh, she’s got a crush on Matt now.” she said, “Ever since she laid eyes on him, she keeps trying to hit on him again and again.” “Well, me and Mog better get going. We still got three mana trees to get to before we go back home.” “Wait, Matt!” said Isla, but Matt had already left for his caravan. Isla then walked back to her caravan. “Heheh, Isla’s got a boyfriend!” mocked Jackle as he laughed to himself. Isla got mad. “I DO NOT!” “Okay, that’s enough, you two.” said Blok, “We got to get moving. It’ll be dark soon.” “Right!” Jackle said as everyone packed inside of the caravan. Although, even though the caravan was moving away from the Mines, there was only one thing memorable to Isla. All she could think of later that night was Matt as the caravan moved over a hill.

“Uh, how long till we unfreeze?” asked Mio as he stays still frozen in place, talking with his teeth closed. “How should I know?” Joyl asked back. Joyl then looked back and saw the Orc team leader, staring back at them, cracking his fists. “Ah……crap…”

Fin

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back