• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - the warm up for *All Tied Up*

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Here is a short show in the Build up to the Main Event "ALL TIED UP"
I have started to write the main event and should only take me a few days................

Pre-Event #1 (all tied up)

RJ: “Hello this is the first ever show of Pre-Event, a small show that has all the build up to main events”

Sandra Bullock made her way down to the ring – SB: “Pink! I think you have some explaining to do so get down here now!”
Pink’s song ‘I’m coming out’ started to play and she stood at the top of the ramp,
P: ”Who the hell are you to order me about?
I don’t have any thing to explain to you”
SB: “So you reckon you can run your mouth and that will get you a shot at the title?”
P: “oh no I don’t think that, cause I know I already have my shot…….at the event All Tied Up”
Sandra looked shocked and Pink turned away and went back behind the curtain,
RJ: “Well it seems as if Pink has been speaking to the commissioner”

Back by the commissioners door stood Kylie – she knocked the door and waited for the Commish, C: “Oh hi there Kylie, what can I do for you?”
KM: “well I was wondering what you had planned for me at *All Tied Up*
C: “hmmm….. come inside and we will see what we can do”

Victoria and Jessica Alba were talking in the corridor when they saw Sophie Ellis-Bextor,
Both of them followed Sophie to her changing room and charged at her, they dragged Sophie inside and locked the door behind them,
SE-B: “WHAT the hell are you doing?” VB: “Oh come on Sophie it’s about time we settled our differences” SE-B: “And how do we do that?”
VB : “Simple we have a fight at next week’s event” SE-B: “Your on I’ll take you on anytime” VB: “Oh Sophie I wish you hadn’t said that”
And with that Jessica grabbed Sophie and sat her on a chair, she then used some rope to tie Sophie to the chair, SE-B: “WHAT? NO you can’t do this”
Victoria grabbed Sophie’s foot and said “these are really nice boots, open toe boots really show your soft white toes with your pretty little red nail varnish”
SE-B “these boots cost me lots of money so get your hands off”
Victoria grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the straps at the back of Sophie’s boots,
SE-B ”YOU BITCH” VB: “Jess can you stop her from shouting she sounds a bit angry” And so Jessica put a piece of duck tape over her mouth, Victoria slid one of the boots off and stroked down Sophie’s leg, then Jessica pulled off the other boot and used a feather in between her toes,
Sophie was now red in the face but couldn’t laugh or scream as she was gagged,
Victoria began to lick Sophie’s soft white soles and Jessica did the same.

Back in the ring Dannii Minogue made a challenge for a non-title fight with anyone who dares,
And then ‘Can’t get you out of my head’ played and Kylie walked down to the ring,
KM: “Well come of Dannii who else did you expect?”
DM: “Kylie are you sure you want to do this?” KM: “well look at it this way at least now you won’t get hurt, we can just have a bit of fun”
DM: “alright then but don’t expect me to go too easy just cause you’re my sister”
DING DING! (submission only match)
Kylie and Dannii smiled at each other as they walked in circles, Then Kylie flicked off her high-heels – Dannii unzipped one of her boots when suddenly Kylie attacked with a flurry of tickles to her ribs,
AAAWWWWWW HAA HAA HAA YOU CHEAT HAA HAA HAA
Even Kylie began to giggle as Dannii fell to the floor laughing, Kylie continued to tickle and moved down her legs, pulled off the un-zipped boot and used both hands to tickle her stocking covered foot, Dannii let out more screams of laughter and tried desperately to grab Kylie’s foot,
Kylie stopped to let Dannii get a breather, but Dannii wrapped her legs around Kylie’s body and pinned her down, Dannii then started to tickle back and vigorously tickled Kylie’s bare feet,
AHHHHHHAAAAA OOHHH NOOO DAAANNNNNNIIIII NNNOOO HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK EEEHHEEEHEEE
Kylie tapped the floor and Dannii had won the match, Dannii stood up and helped Kylie to her feet, both girls put their shoes and boots back on and headed for the dressing rooms.

RJ: “Next up we have a custard match, and these are really exciting battles with submission being the only way to Win,
Neve Campbell is the first contender, She has not been in action since the Tickle Rumble”
Neve took off her high-heels and stepped into the pool of custard,
RJ: “And Britney Spears is making an appearance, she also has not been in action since the Rumble”
Britney took off her sandals and also got in to the pool of custard,
DING DING! Neve and Britney locked up and tussled trying to trip each other over, Neve was the first to fall and Britney landed on top of her, the two women then rolled over in the pool splashing around, Britney pinned Neve down and almost made her choke on the yellow gunk,
Britney tickled Neve’s belly button and armpits causing Neve to splash about even more,
Neve finally managed to kick Britney off and then she slapped Britney as she stood back up,
Then Neve decided to get out of the pool and stand on the security wall close to the crowd,
But Neve didn’t see the fan with the feather, the eager fan tickled the back of Neve’s legs and she fell backwards with shock,
Now a few members of the crowd had joined in as a few held her down while others tickled her senseless, Neve was overpowered and couldn’t do anything but Britney jumped the barrier and tried to free her opponent,
This time some of the fans went wild and dived on the popular Pop star, The crowd were unstoppable as the numbers grew and each fan just wanted to touch Britney,
Neve had now been tied up and was being passed along the fans (almost like pass the parcel)
Britney’s clothes were disappearing as fans ran away with souvenirs,
Neve was finally dumped next to the pool and the referee un-tied her,
Britney was begging the fans to stop tickling as she desperately tried to get out of the crowd, Eventually she made a jump for it and scrambled over the barrier, tired and very nearly naked Britney got back in the pool as Neve grabbed her head under her arm and went for a DDT,
But Britney picked Neve up by her thighs and slammed her into the pool, Neve’s legs were up in the air as she was half in the pool and Britney tickled her feet furiously,
Neve just couldn’t hold on as she screamed I QUIT HAAHAHAHAHA HEE I QUIT STOP IT HEE HEE
Britney had won and Neve had lost her fourth consecutive match.

Backstage Emma Davies was interviewing Lita about next weeks title match when suddenly the commissioner interrupted,
C: “Lita I have come to inform you about the title match at All Tied Up, You are facing Tina as you know but I feel that would be too easy”
L: “She won the Rumble so she must be quite good” C: “True but I feel that you need a challenge, plus I am setting up a match that has never been done for the TTF title”
L: “So what kind of match is it then?” C: “a Triple Threat and the 3rd person is Cameron”
Lita looked shocked and before she could question the commissioner he had walked away.

Meanwhile a woman dressed a bit like Poison Ivy stood at the commissioners door,
C: “Who are you? And what are you doing in front of my door?”
LV: “Hi I’m Laura …..Laura Vines”
C: “Laura Vines? Hold on your that girl who owns that man-eating plant aren’t you?”
LV: “Well I don’t exactly own him” C: “so what are you doing here?”
LV: “I have a business deal for you, I want to form a team here in the TTF, but obviously I can’t do that with out your permission first, so maybe a 5 figure sum would make you consider letting me bring my own stars into the TTF?”
The commissioner and Laura went in to the office and closed the door.

Sophie had been dumped in the kitchen and was left lying on a table exhausted,
Vicky and Jessica had punished her badly – and then they left the building in a limousine,
SJ: “What will happen at All Tied Up now?”
The show was came to an end and the next Main Event was days away……………..

** Pre-Event #1 ** (TTF010)

These are some of the matches that will be at ALL TIED UP.
Dannii.M + Kylie.M (v) Stacy.K + Denise.R # tag titles #
Martina.H + Anna.K (v) Jo + Hannah
Sophie E-B (V) Victoria.B
Pink (v) Rachel L-C (v) Dannii.M # hardcore title #
Tina (v) Cameron.D (v) Lita # TTF title #

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back