• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of The Crimson Pirate M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Captain Jack stood on the deck of his ship, gazing at the reds and oranges of the sunset, thinking about his next scheme. While he ws in the Port of Valario, he heard of a treasure that was filled with gold coins, gemstones and rare antiquties. It was somewhere on the est side of the Island of Trailka. the only catch was that he had to steal it from The Avenger.

The Avenger was a renagaid pirate that had jumped ship off of the prison ship of the coast of Ryanetree pennisula. Of course he also took some other prisoners with him for his crew. One of Captain Jack's men overheard oneof the Avenger's crew bragging about their escape and managed to cature him after getting him drunk.

Catain Jack smiled as he walked down to the dungeon in his ship. He new a secret about this crewman and about the Avenger that would surely work to his advantage. As he entered the dungeon, he could here the prisoner giggling hysterically as his torturer was tickling his feet with his fngertips. His giggling sent shivers up Catain Jack's spine as he entered the room.

The prisoner was tied naked to a large wooden table, his feet hanging over teh edge, shackled in place. The torturer,Renaldo was slowly running his fingertips along the edges of teh prisoner's tender, ticklish feet, then down the middle of his foot and under the toes. The prisoner's body bounced and thrashed around, sweat pouring down his face from his struggled and laughter.

Renaldo stopped when Jack enterd the room. "He has told me nothing Catain." Renaldo hung his head, knowing his fate if he could not break this prisoner. Captain Jack stood over the prisoner and just looked at him.

"I know you have information on teh Avenger's treasure. where has he hidden it?" The Prisoner spat at JAck and replied, "I'll never tell you! You will never break me!" Jack smiled at him and slowly began tickling around his belly button wihthis puggy fingertip. The prisoner tensed his belly and sucked it in, but the feeling of Jack's fngertip inside his navel was too much andhe began giggling all over again. Then Jack began tickling his belly with his fingernails. The prisoner wriggled and thrashed and laughed even louder.

Sweat began forming on Jack's brow as he bit his lip to keep frim giggling himself as tikclish shivers went up and down his body. Ever since he was captured and tortured by Taslin, he was even more ticklish and even laughter sent him into shivers.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back