• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of the best spanish mainstream *New*

XTickle

TMF Poster
He is Carlos Baute, a spanish singer.
He loves girls feet, so the girl decided to check it.
This is one of the best spanish mainsteam i've ver seen :)

Enjoy! :dogpile: :redheart: :dogpile:

Tickle that blasted foot already, you m***n!

Er, sorry. :D

Nice clip.

Youre welcome guys!

I think she is very ticklish... when he kiss her feet she shouts very much :blaugh: :blaugh:

I'm not a foot guy but that was a pretty sexy clip. Fun and playful, and I think she might have been flirting with him (maybe, but I don't want to assume anything lol).

Gr8 clip. She has very nice feet, and I can't believe he didn't tickle her. I couldn't have resisted. :blaugh:

This was not a tickling clip, and it was labeled incorrectly.

I thought that was pretty hot Anyone speak spanish that can give us an approximate translation?

The interview starts with the the female host saying that she heard that the blonde guy has a most favorite part of a woman (as she slips her one shoe off). Such a tease! Anyway, she goes on to place her foot on his lap and asks what does he like to do with a foot and then as he is all in a daze, she teases further that he should paint her toe nails. The blonde guy states he rather massage and sorta does. She presses on what else does he like to do to feet, he states he likes kissing them and their smell. She states at backstage, they made sure to apply good smelling lotion on her feet for this interview.
She continues to tease him, she thinks feet are the most ugly part of a woman and that she hurt her toe the other day.

When he was kissing her feet, she was shocked, not ticklish in someone kissing her feet. Either way, it was kinda hot cuz she doesn't like her feet so she doesn't tease with her feet ever. But did that time. :)

Nice find.

DK

Darkknight said:
The interview starts with the the female host saying that she heard that the blonde guy has a most favorite part of a woman (as she slips her one shoe off). Such a tease! Anyway, she goes on to place her foot on his lap and asks what does he like to do with a foot and then as he is all in a daze, she teases further that he should paint her toe nails. The blonde guy states he rather massage and sorta does. She presses on what else does he like to do to feet, he states he likes kissing them and their smell. She states at backstage, they made sure to apply good smelling lotion on her feet for this interview.
She continues to tease him, she thinks feet are the most ugly part of a woman and that she hurt her toe the other day.

When he was kissing her feet, she was shocked, not ticklish in someone kissing her feet. Either way, it was kinda hot cuz she doesn't like her feet so she doesn't tease with her feet ever. But did that time. :)

Nice find.

DK

Goes to show that when your a rock star most chicks will do anything to get your attention.

Darkknight said:
The interview starts with the the female host saying that she heard that the blonde guy has a most favorite part of a woman

Thanks for the translation. The beginning was the only part I understood. Then she started talking a little too fast for me. :D

Nice clip and the girl does have lovely feet, but this should have been labelled as a non-tk clip as Iggy said

Absolutely freakin' incredible! Being a native spanish speaker, hearing this was just out of this world, he is indeed very fortunate, I would die to have a woman to that to me and yes this wasn't a tickling clip, but nonetheless, thank god I checked this out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back