• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renassaince Tickling

TKMarick

TMF Expert
Renaissance tickling.

Hello everybody,
I told this story once, but I like to add some more descriptions, to let you really imagine to be there, with me. So let’s read and enjoy.

Two years ago I spent one day to Canelli, during the historical Siege representation and I really witnessed some wonderful tickling experiences.
I was there with some friends, so I couldn't stay a day in front of the stocks (I regret these, believe me!) but my time was enough to receive unforgettable memories.

I was walking through the larger square when I saw some stocks placed in a corner. There was movement all around, cause a girl was to be freed by some soldiers.
“Did I arrived later?” I thought with malice.
My girlfriend asked to go for some shopping and, faking no interest, I left her go with a friend of her. In reality I was attracted by some protesting rumours. There were four people at my sight. Two males and two females, probably in couple. One girl of them was in panic, cause one of the boys, in according with some 1600 costume soldiers, was insisting to put her in the stocks. I watched at the nice dark blondie, now protesting and trying to convince his friends it was not a game for herself. One of the boy laughed at her and underlined she hasn’t got the tiletto (a document used in Canelli, that allows people to enter the city, certifying not to be a besieger spy).
“Hasn’t she got the tiletto?” exclaimed a guard, with a funny grin. “She is possibly to be a spy!” said another soldier.
“I don’t know what it is!” she excuse herself. I looked with fun at the three yellow pass the other people extracted from their pocket, with great surprise for the girl.
“Where do you get it? Why…” the girl shocked.
“He gave it us himself” told a friend of her, pointing the girl boyfriend “I thought you have also!”.
“The point is that she didn’t want it, cause she is a spy!” the boy spurred on the guards.
“So let’s take her!!!” the captain ordered.
So two soldiers grabbed the unwilling girl from her arms, dragging her towards the stocks.
Two youths laughed themselves and one of them said: "They catch another! Let’s see this girl!".
In the main time the tree friends of her were speaking and I was trying to listen.
“Do you know what’s going on now?” the girl asked. The boyfriend of the captured one answered immediately.
“Yes, and she does too. We were there together a little time before and she watched a girl tickled. She run to hide herself soon, cause she is so ticklish” the boy was speaking with speed and excitement. “I can’t forgo to see her in the stocks. So I went and bought a tiletto, but not for her! I’m really looking forward to watch her tickled like they do!”.
Great joke, I thought. So the captured girl knew well what she was running the risk by now.
In fact she was half laughing and half begging everybody not to make fun with so a dirty trick.
“Please, not the stocks!” and she laughed in protest “Anything but the stocks!”.
I totally forget all of my friends and I decided to give my whole attention at the scene. I have to say that much more people than you can imagine seemed to be attracted by this main event.
It was an almost non consensual scene, even if the historical Siege of Canelli brings you in an altered atmosphere, helping these kind of events to be usually feared, but accepted at the same time. So the girl did nothing but surrender.
So I joined myself though many people, finding a place to see as best. The girl was forced to sit down on a wooden board, while her arms were stretched, elbows about the same highness of ears and wrists enclosed in leather bracelet, placed on the back.
The girl face was priceless. She has a mix of fear, resignation and astonishment, with the embarrassment to be at the attention of many people just watching at her fate.
The girl’s boyfriend confirmed her to be a spy and the soldiers promised she will regret it very much.
“Oh, that’s why she is a spy!” a mom explained to some kids, with the tone of a teacher. “So they’re going to torture her!”.
“Shall they hart herself?” asked a child, a little worried.
“No, they fake!” the mom reassure the kid “They will only tickle her!”.
“Niicee” he exclaimed like in a dream. “May us watch it, mom?”.
The girl tights blocked with another leather belt, to prevent any contraption. Finally the two ankles closed in two different holes, at the crowd sight.
This time the poor girl menaced her friends: “I promise you all will pay for this!”.
“I’ve got nothing to do with it!” the girl excused “It’s up to him!”. Her boyfriend giggled again.
The soldiers spent some more minutes speaking about the risk not to have the requisite document, while the prisoner was laughing in agitation, now that soldiers were joking with her innocence. Some curious people approached the stocks, attracted by so a dense group of watchers.
“Dear, let’s come and see!” a lady to her husband.
Many children recalled each other, joining thought us, for the fun to watch the scene in the front row. The girl understood herself that all the crowd was really amazed for her statement. I thought she should obviously realize there was nothing to escape the stocks, and this added more excitement in my mind!
I felt a first shiver when the soldiers, describing 1600 age customs, declared that girl’s shoes were not historical pertaining and must to be removed. And so her light socks. These added some more agitation for the girl, but more amusement for the watchers. I must personally admit I felt a second pleasurable jolt at the sight of her pinky bare soles. Then, needing to keep her feet as still as possible for some photograph (what a wonderful excuse, I though!) they tied her big toes with strings, extending her soles and blocking them to a metal bar.
In short time one soldier showed all the crowd the book of the Inquisitor (a clearly fake copy) and two of them picked up a feather, announcing the first chapter of the step. Now I had no more doubt about the plot.
Considering it was June, everybody in Italy wear light or open T-shirt. So the guards started easily to tickle the girl's armpits with the two feathers. The extraordinarily ticklish girl burst laughing immediately, trying to avoid the feathers with no chance. Some people was impressed for how ticklish she looked like.
"I can’t believe it! I could die!" someone admitted.
"Let’s watch. She’s really so ticklish!" said a friend of her, with nice surprise.
I put myself with the watchers, admitting our position was clearly ambivalent. Most of those present seemed to felt a little mercy for the poor girl, but they are giggling at the same time, eager to attend such an uncommon and arousing lesson.
So I was not alone there!!!!!
The girl laughed and shacked herself for about a full minute. In this time the soldiers were speaking and asking her how much she was sorry to be a spy. The girl was only able to laugh and call for stop, admitting she was plenty sorry.
When the soldiers allowed the first pause, the girl’s eyes were already lighting for tears.
The girl started to bet again, trying to block the second chapter, now that the soldiers were approaching her feet. She swore to be completely repented not to have the tiletto.
“I swear I’m going to take it soon!”. Everybody agreed this sentence with a funny laugh.
"We really believe you” one of the soldier said "But we must complete the procedure, not to upset the Inquisitor!".
Another excuse, I thought!
So the feathers reached her soles, causing a new surprising effect. Now the blondie was laughing madly without stopping, showing her soles were probably her most weak spot.
“My goood!” exclaimed the girl with her boyfriend “They’re tickling her feet too!”.
The poor blondie kept on laughing and laughing, red in face, regretting the time she made up her minds to come to Canelli. Everybody was laughing at her now.
But the show was only approaching the strike!!!
While the girl was regaining her breath, the soldiers started to explain chapter three. The book spoke about a way to increase the regret, finding a point exactly between the seventh and the sixth rib, or something about.
The fact is that a guard started to tickle a girl side with fingers, making her jump with a laughing scream. The soldier, on the other side of her, tried to correct his fellow, telling the point was little higher. So said, he started to tickle more near her armpits.
"You can see! She is more repented to my side!” “No, she is laughing more at me!” the two soldiers were joking, rapidly going up and down her ribs, while the girl was abandoned to a persistent intense tickling. The soldiers kept on their dispute and the poor girl started really to bounce now, with full open mouth, eyes tearing for the great maddening laugh!
I surprised myself, when someone recommended some particularly vulnerable spots. His boyfriend asked to try with the armpits, while another man with her lower ribs. The game was really funny to everybody.
All this third part, speaking and discussing included, lasted for about three minutes. In all this time you can believe the soldiers reduced the girl in hysterics, sobbing out her repent. Her boyfriend went near her, giggling with great fun, to dry her tears.
"I will kill you, out of there!" I heard the girl saying to him.
The soldiers exclaimed now it was time for chapter four, the ultimate point of regret.
“So it was not over” I thought.
"I swear I'm sorry to the top! It's no need to go more, please! I can't really repent myself more than these!!!" the girl was trying desperately to stop the soldiers, when she realized they were approaching her feet with free fingers.
"Oh, but we must be sure of it!" the inflexible soldier replied.
The fate of the girl was written.
In a second, two soldiers started to tickle the soles of this ultra ticklish girl. Her maddening laughter really echoed the square for the longest half minute of my life (and probably of hers!). Then she lost part of her strength and breath, and her reactions downgraded a little, equally leaving the show to an impressive level of amazement!
Then the captain ordered to combine the chapters. Now four soldiers were tickling the girl’s sides and feet. Obviously this couldn’t go on for long and so, after few more seconds, all the soldiers stopped tickling so hard this poor nice girl. The main thing was they did it plenty, so I felt myself totally satisfied by such an impressive show.
Now the soldiers announced everything was over and they only have to write a document, declaring the girl had repent herself. But the village was under siege and they have no paper.
They asked if someone of us had some parchment, but obviously they caught us unprepared. Only waiting for this opportunity, one of them started to write under girl’s soles with the tip of the feather. This step was totally unexpected, so the girl launched an high scream, followed by more and more piercing cries of laughter. She keep on shaking a little her foot, so the guard accused the girl to cause him to make a mistake. I can’t really believe myself, when I watched him to extract an hairbrush. With it, he proceeded to rub the girl’s sole, leaving you imagine what it did on her.
Considering her explosive reactions and her face expression ( the girl's eyes nearly popped out of her face, while she was laughing with screams ), it was visibly the strongest tickling technique on her. Realizing this, a second soldier, with a greatest amusement for the audience, started to write on her soles, making some new mistakes. With this excuse, they both tickled her soles with the hairbrushes for another two times, adding some more torment to these incredibly ticklish feet.
This was probably the heavier part for the poor girl, cause she was really devastated by so an intense tickling. She collapsed with a deep breath, when the soldiers finally stopped.
This time I had no remarks, completely swept away by this spectacle.
I didn’t thought to witness some more amusement now, but the nicest part of the show was already to come! It happened when both soldiers needed to remove the fake ink from her soles. Telling to have it discovered with a time machine, they extracted two electric toothbrush, and they said with joy they found them perfect to remove any of the ink. When they touched the girl’s soles, she produced so a convulsive laughter, it seemed like this light vibrations was producing an highly amazing tickling. It was probably not so intense like the one she felt with fingers, nor so jolting like the one with the hairbrush. But the persistent rotation of this fast bristles on such hyper ticklish soles was visibly too much for the poor blondie. Her sensitivity was so high, this tickling looked to be the perfect one. The girl shacked her head in tears, like she was asking for not, while her laughter was the most desperate and the most funny at the main time. The soldiers praised their instruments, inviting us to witness what a cleaning job they were doing.
“Oh poor, it drives her crazy!” someone commented again.
“Yes! Ha-has-ha! She so ticklish!”.
I admired the wonderful girl’s reaction, now that her strength downgraded second by second, making her giggles become more and more silent. Then the brushes rotated lightly, going right
and left, along the line under her toes. The girl couldn’t help laughing harder now, revealing a fateful point.
The crowd laughed all in response.
“Yes, it’s there!” declared her evil boyfriend. “You must clean better there!”.
I was enjoying his great amusement.
So the soldiers indulged in some more tickling and once again her laughter become more and more vigorous.
This exquisite reaction caused the tickling to go on and on, while the nice blondie kept on giggling all around, with wide open eyes and mouth. She was waiting for some help, looking at the crowd and hoping for some mercy, finding only a consensual pleasure to see her tickled silly! I can’t describe her face mimic, when she understood we are all eager to see her feet totally cleaned!
This was my favourite moment. The first, because this soft tickling, causing so a crackling laughter, lasted little longer than before. The second, because our pleased approval was increasing the psychological discomfort for her, to have her feet tickled so easily in front of many people.
“Are they cleaned enough?” one guard found our response.
“Yes-he-he! They do!” someone exclaimed.
“Noope. Do it better!” the most asked.
Children are the best supporters for the encore! And they had their fun!
The toothbrushes run happily under her toes, again. This time the nice girl showed us all her amused desperation, leaving any resistance and did nothing but laugh maniacally. Her giggles become half roaring, while the guards alternated themselves with a final toothbrush attack. I really lost my mind, watching her to loose her whole residual control, in a torrential laughter!
Then the tickling finally stopped.
At the end of the show, the soldiers asked for a great applause, all dedicated to the girl, now panting in evident weakness.
WANDERFULL!!!!!!
I saw other girls in the stocks that day, all with great amusement, but nothing like the one I witnessed before. Walking with my group through our car, I saw a girl hiding herself behind a corner in the square. Then I heard some screaming protests. That girl was captured by the soldiers and brought towards the stocks. I hoped it could be another great show.

thanks guest5.
I think you exactly cautch the spirit of the crowd. Great fear of been captured, but a lot of fun and maliciuos curiousity for witness the fate of the others.
Kisses and tickling to everybody.

TKMarick said:
thanks guest5.
I think you exactly cautch the spirit of the crowd. Great fear of been captured, but a lot of fun and maliciuos curiousity for witness the fate of the others.

deleted my comment

Last edited:
I will return to Canelli this june. I will like to do it alone, or possibly with an abnormally ticklish friend of mine (if I have the oppotunuty). In any case I will tell you what I'll witness this time.
Kisses and tickling.
Marick.

You can directly go to assedio di canelli site. It is written in italian. They announce with pride that in 2006 year they sold more than 6.000 tilettos.
But I witnessed it was not enough! YOUUUP!!!
TKMarick.

Sorry Derrick if I'm answering you only now.
Canelli is a village in Italy, about half distance from Genova and Turin. It is in Piemonte region and in Asti province. I advice all of you about the seriuosity of the historical event. They really repete all the facts happened in 1613, during the war between the Savoia and Gonzaga noble families. There are fightings, two big battles with pikeman, cannons and cavalry. Taverns, personal carachters, many local products and street artists. More than 1600 people in costumes.
The stocks are a marginal event in so a large representation, but they are very very arousing for our special minds.
I advice you to visit "Assedio di Canelli" site. You can easy find it with google. You can watch some photograph. I don't remember which page, but there is a photo of a girl in the stocks, when it describes the use of tiletto (the famous document the poor girl didn't had, for her misfortune and my great amusement!).
I think in this last years some tickling fans arrived in Canelli with some "intentions", so the soldiers gruop start to suspect some "unusual interest" around the stocks. This year I like to go and watch, but without attracting to much attention on me!
I think a permenent camera, filming the stocks for two days long, it is a little far the normal habits of the visitors. Use the misure, and let's enjoy!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back