• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scavenger's STRANGE STORIES *New 02/06/07

MTJpub

Verified
Scavenger's
STRANGE STORIES
Story & Art by Scavenger

**25 Full-color pages
**130+ Comic Panels
**4 Bonus Illustrations
**Bonus Intro Page!
**/F tickling
**E-mail Delivery

Scavenger brings us four stories of absolutely merciless tickle torture in his most ambitious e-comic to date!

THE FORBIDDEN TREE
UNSPEAKABLE HORROR
HUMAN ENERGY
AN INQUISITRESS CONSCIENCE

Twenty-five full-color pages detail every ticklish reaction of four hopelessly ticklish ladies that will receive the most excruciating tickling of their lives.

Ribs, armpits, bellies, toes, and soles! Every inch of ticklish flesh is teased, tickled, and tormented!

If you enjoy tickling e-comics this comic simply must be added to your collection!

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Strange_Stories.html

Last edited:
WOW.

KAPOW!!!!

and ZING~!!!!! I agree wih Joe, but sometimes only onamonopea will suffice!!!!

Scav - this was an excellent comic. I really enjoyed it! The different stories were a nice touch to keep the reader interested. The tickling action was hot - as always - but something about the constant nudity, and orgasm, and sexual overtones made the comic one of my personal faves.

That and the fact that you give so much to your fans. 25 pages!!!!! You rule. Seriously, thanks for being so generous with your talent, and please never stop making tickling comics!

Thanks again Scav!

The Deet

This is one of the greatest e-comics I've seen in a long time!

I've been honored to work with Scavenger on a few projects, and now I see he's every bit as talented at writing stories as he is at illustrating them! I love the "weird storyteller" aspect of the anthology; a classic plot device that I've never seen translated to tickling fiction before, and Scav makes it fit flawlessly!

Bandito: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Xodlirv: Thank you! While I did indeed write this one (and "In Extremis" as well) I could never compare to your writing talent. Therefore I try to capture the readers' interest instead with atmosphere and extreme tickling action.

It was a pleasure to work with you on previous comics, and I will gladly do
so again, if you would ever have need for me in the future :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back