• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Days of our lives (f/f, feet)

Here's the shorter version of the tickling clip. :happyfloa

Yeah!!

Ailouros - Excellent - thanks so much for tracking this down!!

I love it how she grimaces and exhales sharply during the tickling. Also, after she gets up, she kind of hops around and squeals like there is still some "tickle" in her feet. Classic!!

thanks for finding and posting rajee :) i was curious about this clip after i seen the pics posted of it with a description..i will say i was a bit disapointed by it as the description made it seem much longer and drawn out (kinda along the lines of that amazing "carmen boom" clip i was thinking). but again, thanks for the effort and tracking it down and sharing!

These are the kind of clips i really like...thanks for posting ailouros..and thanks for the .wmv vid rajee.

kewl

that was pretty funny, maybe I have to start watching these things!!!! lol Thanks!!!

:firedevil

Ticklish Judi Evans

Judi Evans was on Days of Our Lives in the late 80's playing a different character (a sweet, naive, and pretty hot young girl, Adrienne Johnson) as opposed to her semi-loser, semi-trashy (but always funny) Bonnie Lockhart.
An oft-featured theme back then, in romantic situations, was how extremely ticklish she was. By often featured, I'm guessing three or four clearly shown, drawn out tickling scenes. By mainstream soap standards, that's huge. Ticklish neck, ticklish ribs are what I most remember. :)

Cool mainstream foot-clip!!! Thanks to ailouros for the post & to rajee for the ol' switcheroo!

question

I know this is old but wondered if anyone could tell me the date of it so I can see if itunes had it or not

Y&r

They need to do a story with a tickling bandit on Y&R. I am not a big fan, but I do know it has the best looking women out of all the soaps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back