• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at School/Slumber Parties

Usa_Greenleaf

(yay!! my first post..gee, i'm so excited!!) Well, okay then..this is just some of the tickling that's been going on at my school, as well as some random slumber parties that I've been to.

SCHOOL: Near the end of 6th hour, a girl (let's call her Z.) named "Z", poked me in the sides. I, naturally, squeaked and told her to stop, but, (naturally, i guess..) she saw the reaction and kept it up, making us almost get a detention. Anyway, Z pokes and tickles people ALOT (mostly during lunch and 6th hour for some reason) and finds nothing wrong with it.
2: Besides Z, a see alot of people tickling each other in the halls, mostly F/M, and one time (although I wish it would happen again) I was leaning against my locker during break, and a guy came up and ran his fingers along my sides, causing me to laugh/scream and fall on the floor. He ran away.

SLUMBER PARTIES: With I had one friend over (let's call her A.) I accidently brushed up against her food, and she squealed and tucked her foot in. Later on I poked her on purpose, and she squealed and poked me back, digging her fingers into my knee, (recieving squeals and laughter..) but eventually stopping after a few seconds. From then on, everytime she stays over,she takes just about every chance she gets to poke and tickle me..ah..It's a good life!

Okay, well, that's all for now. By the way, which kind of story should I do first? I was going to do a LoTR one (with Lego and the other cuties) but I'm not sure if I should wait, since tummyticklish is doing one now. Oh well, please reply!

~Usa~

Great stories Greenleaf! If you want a suggestion for a story, I suggest maybe a young student being arrested in a foreign country for something she didnt do and being tickle tortured. Just an idea... :D

No way! Take a try at the LOTR stories, it would be fun to read one in that way which wasn't mine. By all means, take a shot at it!:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back