• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drawing the foot: Centre view

Redscript

TMF Expert
Well this is one of many tutorials I'm planning to do. I apologize for the letters, next time I'll be using CAPS LOCK. These are more notes than a tutorial, so it might seem hectic... well it is hectic, but it's short and to-the-point.

I'm covering feet first, because it' the first thing that popped to mind. You should tell me what to cover, what are you having difficulties with, what are you interested in, etc.

For those who can't read my writing, you basicly draw three circles: two foe the balls, and one for the heel, whith the distance between them abot 1-and-a-little of one circle size. Then you outline the foot. Next add the circles that become toes. The last segment is how the leg connects to the foot, either from the arches side, or from the outer side.

PS: Remember the moto of these tutorials: Nullam dies sine linea, which translated means: *Not a day without a line* - Practise drawing every day. Draw anything you want - that is for practising hand stability, so that your lines are clean.

Thank you very much for your tutorial. I as a perfectly untalented person really appreciate some good advice.

Good elementary example of the foot. This should definately be moved to the "How do they do it" forum where more tutorials will be posted shortly.
webmaster joe

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back