• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dreamworld (Fantasy Tickling) Part V

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
As they made there way through the castle, Clara and her twin brother Jarous were amazed at how many skulls and skeleton releted things. Jarous than said looking at the statue of Gargoyles a long forgotten race "I wonder what kind of person the Emperor is?" Ucina than looked at Jarous praparing to anwser.

But Clara responded while looking at a painting of skeleton dressed in an strange aromor "He's probably a tall, dark, handsome, and extremely good in bed." Jarous than said "Yeah and probably perverted too." that statement made Ucina very angry but she kept her anger under control.

When they approached two huge doors and Ucina opened and said "This is the real Emperor Zicor." the tall imtimidating person they thought they would meet was insted an old withered man wearing royal garbs. Jarous, Clara, and Ucina than bowed down as he was still addressing his advisors.

"Your highness the council is going to start investigating your affiars and they might..." the Goblin female advisor was cut off by the Emperor who began speaking "Let them come I haven't the slighest thing to hid from the council." than the male Goblin advisor began speaking "My Emperor I don't think you understand the severity of the situation, sir if I might rcommend..." than the Emperor stood out if his throne and began shouting.

"How dare you speak to me like that! For that I shall have the both placed in the stocks for eight weeks but first you will recieve spankings. Guards take them away now!" as they desperately pleaded the tall man they were used to seeing appeared and forced them away.

Than he ordered the three to stan and then he asked "So are my prisoners talking yet?" Ucina than relutantly admitted "No your highness there not."

Than Zicor said "Than you faliled and since your apprentices are going to be working for me they must learn from your mistakes." and he ordered his guards to seize them and take them away.

He than summoned a green skinned oni that resembled an woman with long red hair, a overweight middle aged human woman with sharpe fingernails and medium lengh hair, and a Dark Skinned Amazon with snow white hair and another white haired oni with purple skin.

He ordered "Jade, take care of my rude advisors, Imelda, remind Ucina and her students of the price of failure, and Kelara, go and interrogate our prisoners, and Isis pay a visit to the Amazon queen. Remember the price of faliure." all four bowed and said "Yes master." and left the throne room.

However Isis approached Emperor Zicor and said "Master, may I bring two others to assit me in apprhending the Queen?" Zicor than said "Very well." Isis bowed down and left to summon her accompliances.

At The Leprechaun Village

Zach was breathing hard after enduring a straight hour of tickle torture and couldn't speak for a couple minuets but calmly the man repeated his sentince "Do you wish to serve the second hour of your sentice or do you choose to pass and allow me to begin on one the women?" the man said losing paitence.

Than the man begin to lower the tip of the feather towards Zach's sole and lightly tease him and he quickly said "I choose pass, PASS!" than the man said "Finally I get some talking." the man than aske "Well than who should be next than your sister or the outsuder?" Catlyn looked at Meagan and than Catlyn said "I'll go." shocking all the others.

The man than said "You do have the right to recant are you aware of that?" Catlyn than said "Yes and I refuse." the man than said "Very well." and began feathering Catyn's soles. However being way more ticklish than her brother she began laughing instantly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." the man just kept a stone expression and continued his tickle attack strocking up and down her soles.

Catlyn didn't know how long the tickling had been going on but all she kept doing was laughing and hoping that at least the thirty minuet marker was either close or passed but she didn't know how long she could take it "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP THIS WERE HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I SWEARE WE ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." however after seemed like an eternity suddenly stopped.

He than said "You have completed and so now the outsider is next because I have something very special planned for part two fo you punishments." and then he went over to Meagan.

The man than began to feather her soles as well and started lauging quicker and louder than Zach and Catlyn had "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." the man just kept feathering her soles and she just kept laughing.

Eventually the man stopped and said "Now I must prepare for part two of your punishments so see you tomorrow." and he left, than Meagan still alittle tired decided to spend some time getting to know her new friends.

Meagan than said "So what this part two of our punishment?" Zach than said "I haven't the slightest idea Meagan, I wish I knew." after they finished talking they decided to call it a night and went to sleep still tied to thier chairs and their feet through the stocks.

At Lucina's House

Lucina breathing hard and very at angry Lucas as she said "I said don't tickle me now whats so hard about that request to understand?" Lucas than said "Relax you know you liked it." Lucina than put her feet in Lucas's lap and said "Tickle my feet."

Lucas slightly confused asked "What?" Lucina than repeated "Did I stutter Tickle My Feet and don't go easy on me neither." Lucas than slightly confused compiled.

He began working the soles and Lucina started laughing instantly "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." however he suddenly stopped and said "This is not right I cant do this." and he left to "get some fresh air".

Later after he came back Lucina revealed that nobody tickled her like that ever since her sister and that wasmover ten thousand years ago and after talking for awhile they decided tolook for Meagan first thing next morning.

In The Dungeon

The dungeon door suddenly swung open and purple skinned oni with snow white hair came walking down the stairs and said "Which one of you are Alix?" Alix than said "I am, why?" Kelara said "Sweetie, I hope you don't pee your pants after I'm done, oh and I don't use feathers." and just than Alix gulped after she saw her long, sharpe, white finger nails.

Than she began to mercilessly tickle her ribs and she began laughing immediatly "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOO NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Alix moved side to side as much as she could since she was tied to a chair and her feet placed in stocks.

After about a few minuets she decided to focus on her feet as soon as she began to tickle her feet she began laughing almost as soon as when her ribs were being tickled "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AIEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." eventually Kelara stopped.

She than looked at Alix's clothes and said "Awww, looks like you didn't make oh well guess we'll try again with YOU!" she than pointed at Galatea.

In The Torture Room

Ucina, Jarous, and Clara were all in the same position, tied tightly to a chair and bare feet placed in stocks, than suddenly they herd the door opened and Imelda steped throug she went over and went right to tickling Ucina's sides but no reaction than started with the toes.

Ucina than tried to distract Imelda with small conversation "Look Imelda, I don't know what Zic..." Imelda than asked "Whats the matter?" Imelda than said "Oh nothing to say from the pretty torturer?" Even though she was over ten thousands years old Ucina still looked like she was in her late teens to early twenties.

Than Imelda said "You know theres something I always wanted to try." and she began raking her short, yet sharpe fingernails up and down Ucina's soles and said "You sister told me about you a while back, what was that she said?"

Than just like that she snapped her fingers and said "All yeah just "She has the most ticklish feet in the land Tickle her Feet if she gets out of line" thats what she said." and instantly she began tickling Ucina's feet.

Just like that the laughter came pouring out "AAAAAAAAAA AIEEEEEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO-NO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE WAIT HAVE MERCY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."
than Imelda said "Well it seems that your sister wasn't lying "The Emperor's best Tickler" cerently does have "The most ticklish feet out of all the Land!" Imelda than eventually stopped.

Imelda than said "Well lets see if your friends are just as ticklish as you." she than began to move over towards Jarous and Clara.

At The Human Village

Krad walked through and was suprised at what he saw,he transformed into his human form so not to draw attention. He than picked newspaper paper that said "Amazon Queen Kidnapped, No Suspects" Krad than shouted "DAMN!"

Krad than left after talking to the Human leader and traveled back to the Amazon Kingdom and was shocked at what he saw.

End of Part V (Please vote for the next "Meta-Brawl" winner in the polls section can't do the story without it I'm going to post two other pics of combatants in the Non-Tickling Artwork fourm so PLEASE VOTE I'd really appriciate it, I don't remember who but I haven't forgotten about the Rouge story) Later!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back