• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Inquisitor pt1 (F/M - M/F)

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
NOTE: This basically is a continuation of the 'Interrogating Jedi' Trilogy.
It'll be another threeparter and takes place roughly a few months after Star Wars Episode III.
As usual it'll probably need a 2nd check on spelling and the likes.
But as usual i'll do that overhaul when the three parts are done and put up. Than like last time i'll post all 6 stories in a megapost.
In any case i hope you all enjoy the story. Feedback is always welcome (it's nice to know after all that people actually read your story).

Star Wars: Inquisitor Pt1

Bultar Swan wore a hood and cloak to hide her features. Coruscant was under Marshall Law and Palpatine had assumed full power. From one day to the next, the Republic had become an Empire and Palpatine had gone from Chancellor with emergency powers to Emperor with an absolute mandate.
She leaned against the wall in an alley. They were closing in on her.
Soldiers in white plastoid armor passed by. “She went this way!” one said with a voice warped by his helmet.
Another soldier replied “So many alleys!” he said “We’ll need to split into groups of two” he said “Stay in contact with each other at all times! If you find the Jedi… contact us… don’t engage on your own”.
The Clone Troopers had changed too… Now they were called Stormtroopers. They wore the typical late Clone Wars armor and hunted their former Jedi Generals.
Whatever had happened… it was terrible. How could so much had gone wrong in such a short time?
She had tried to get to the temple but given up, the risk was too great and now she went deeper and deeper into the lower levels of Coruscant where the Empire’s reach was far from absolute. As had been that of the weaker Republic.
She glanced from behind the corner and saw them head off. She sighed and bit her lower lip.
what had happened to them all? Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Master Yoda, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, Yun Antares,… . Were they all dead? She had felt so much pain through the Force… at the same time as hell had broken loose for her too… .
She was about to try and move into the crowd when she stopped. She felt something stir nearby in the Force.
Another Jedi? Than maybe they weren’t chasing her! It would explain why they had just passed her… .
Troopers were well trained and not incompetent… .They had said she went that direction… . So maybe… .
Her heart jumped, another Jedi! A padawan or a knight or perhaps even a Master! But if they found him or her… She had to go check it out.

Tracking the tremor she felt that she approached, moving into an alley, she hid behind some dumpsters when she heard muffled laughter.
It was male laughter. Glimpsing she stared in awe.
A whitehaired woman sat on the back of one of the clones. His helmet and white plastoid boots taken off, he was cuffed and unable to move. She ran her longnailed fingers over his soles.
“I always thought you Troopers were hot” she chuckled. “You must be a recent clone” he said “Not much experience with Jedi have you” she smiled.
‘Dark Woman!’ Bultar Swan recognised her. It was a powerful Jedi Master!
An icy beauty, wise and powerful, she always had had a dark edge.
The Trooper squirmed under her, bucking and moaning, hands cuffed behind his back.
Her tongue began to slide up and down his soles. “Tell me the codes! Now!” she said.
Bultar Swan felt Dark Woman reach out into his mind. Stimulated not even the conditioned Elite soldiers could keep from thinking about the code and she smiled. “There you have it, nice little clone…” she grinned.
But to Swan’s surprise, she didn’t stop with her unorthodox method of interrogation.
She started to nibble each toe in turn, and afterwards his heel. He was in hysterics, teary-eyed. It was strange for Swan to see one of those powerful soldiers she knew so well turned into a giggling boy. Than again she had first hand experience with tickle-torture… both erotic and… viciously.
She shivered remembering her treatment at the hands of Ventress. Than Yun dawned in her mind and she smiled lightly. The Asian woman continued to look at it all with amazement.
She grinned “They’re gone” he smiled “I tricked your buddies in seeing me go off into another direction” she said “We have all the time in the world” she said “And now your defenses are down…” she reached out with the force, Bultar could sense it.
He flinched and relaxed. She had stopped tickling him too. She released him and he stared at her.
He was young and not off the level of Commando’s, officers, ARC Troopers or say… members of the 501th, so his will was not off the best… . She held him on a tight leash through the force. She took of each leather boot in turn, slowly unzipping it.
As she slipped off the black boots, she revealed gorgeous pale and slender feet. Rather large but not like Master Ti. “You like the view do you?” she teased the Clone. She held her feet hovering over his face, sitting on his upper legs.
“You always had a thing for me, didn’t you TX-456… he ‘Tex’” she said using a nickname. From around the second half of the Clone Wars, a lot of Clones started getting names deduced from their names.
The Chosen One had stared the trend when he named the Arc Trooper that fought with him ‘Alpha’.
“No…” he lied. Bultar saw him blush. She was sure he was blushing and that was strange.
Than again she had heard of close friendships and the likes being formed between Jedi and their nr2’s. Like Aayla and Commander Bly or Anakin and that grumpy Arc Trooper ‘Alpha’.
“You saved my life… so I’ll spare yours” he said “From what I found in your mind you’re just following orders… mindlessly as ever” he sighed, almost disappointed and saddened.
Yes… Bultar could sense that this Trooper had once been a friend to Dark Woman which surprised her… . For many reasons. Jango Fett’s clones were hardly socializers usually and neither was the Dark Woman. Unless something had happened that had him earn her respect. Some clones were very independent… maybe this one was more than a regular Joe after all… at least in some ways.
“Lick them Tex… worship your Ice Queen” she said with a small smile. “We only have a few minutes than I have to go… nobody will know we met… and did this a last time” she said
He looked at her “I have to try and kill you…” he said “As soon as you release me…” he said.
“I know but I’ll make sure you’ll be unconscious long enough…” she said . She wiggled her feet more. “Well? The paleskinned beauty said with her mature voice.
He did seem mesmerized by her feet and than he did it, he sniffed once than ran the tip of his nose over her arch before licking. She closed her eyes, hands resting, lying back still. She was a firm fit lady for her age as she had little trouble keeping up her position.
She purred in delight. And giggled gently “You always were such fun Tex” she said. “To think we never would’ve met if I hadn’t been attacked by those creatures”.
“Yes ma’am” he said instinctively. He’d spoken reverently to her for ages. Though these last few weeks things had changed drastically, the Clones had more trouble with their changed situation than they led on. They were loyal off course but they were more human than they at times let on. Turning against their former Generals had hurt in some cases… hurt a lot.
He began to plant kisses, grabbing her feet, he worshipped each inch of her skin, each toe in turn.
“I’m not ‘ma’am’ to you… “ she smiled. Bultar looked amazed.
Dark Woman involved almost in a sexual and certainly erotic way with a common clone! Hypocrites! And she had to hide her relationship with Antares!
Dark Woman’s hand had slid into her leather pants and she moaned. It went on for a while, each in turn fondling the other’s feet with mouth, tongue and hands before finally Dark Woman sat down, her legs around his waist and she kissed him deeply, tonguing him… Bultar was sure off it!
Just than she accidentally toppled over the garbage can!
Dark Woman sighed “Goodbye Tex…” she said “Sleep… when you wake up I’ll be long gone”.
He opened his mouth to speak but before he could reply, she kissed him and at the same time he slowly faded asleep. She rubbed her right eye, rubbing a tear away and than glared towards Bultar still barefoot.
“How long have you been there!” she snapped.
Bultar Swan was so embarrassed and her indignation faded immediately. “No…not long! Honest!” she said.
“Don’t ever tell anyone about this!”
Dark Woman attempted to reassert the old image she held up but bootless and with the Trooper lying asleep at her feat, the moans of pleasure fresh in Swan’s memory that was hard to do.
“I won’t… I understand better than you may think” she said softly.
“We need to go though…” Swan said.
The Dark Woman sighed and put on her boots. Her hair was shorter than usual and she seemed to have taken on the look of a merc or bounty hunter with the light armour and the holstered blasterpistol.
“Alright… let’s get out of here” she ordered authoratively “And make sure your lightsaber is well hidden” she said. “If you’re going to get caught dump it… as you’ll not be able to talk your way out of things if they find it on you… unless they’re with only one or two… than you can easily sway their mind… usually” she added.
She put on a long dark purple vest and the two headed out onto the streets.
Bultar noticed Dark Woman glancing back a final time to the Trooper… .
“You liked him a lot didn’t you…”
“Silence child!” Dark Woman said with an icy stare “We have enough troubles at our head” she said going into a certain direction. “Let’s go very low-level” she said “As low as possible… and than we’ll see if there is a way of this world”.
The two survivors of the Jedi Purge headed off towards the deepest bowls of Coruscant.
As soon as they were at the shadier levels of the planet… they allowed themselves to softly discuss the events that had occurred and going over the options they had… .

Jedi Knight Kurt Odessa held his lightsaber with both hands. The green blade hummed as he was stuck in the dead end… . His padawan had been lost on the way. He hoped she had gotten away from ‘him’.
The Clone Troopers wore white plastoid armor with grey colourcoding. Their blaster rifles aimed at him, they kept their distance. Well-trained, he had still killed many while trying to escape. It had been foolish of him to try and find his friends. They had died and by holding on to his lightsaber he’d been discovered… . Than ‘he’ had showed onto the scene not to long after his first escape. He had hunt them…. Tracked them… and now he had them in this godforsaken colony… .
He so hoped little Vala had escaped… .
The Troopers opened fire. They used rapidfire and the four Troopers almost got him, but almost didn’t cut it as the blasterbolts were send back at them and soon the plastoid encased soldiers lay on the floor, chestplate smoldering from the impact of a blasterbolt at close proximity. The armor was off little use at close range.
He bit his lower lip. Odessa looked around, he knew it was far from over.
“Show yourself!” he said, sensing the tremor in the Force.
Booted feet walked over the hardened underground. A figure in a long black vest passed between the two buildings. He was flanked by two Stormtroopers.
“Who are you?” Odessa asked, lowering his humming blade slightly.
A hand, encased in a short black gloved motioned at the two Troopers “Stay back…” he said.
He walked forward and threw a lightsaber before Kurt Odessa’s feet.
Vala, his Twi’lek padawan had used that lightsaber! It had been her first, the one he had given her until she was ready to construct her own!
The man before him chuckled “Recognize it?” he said.
“Did… did you kill her?” Odessa asked.
“Maybe… maybe not” he said. “Didn’t you sense anything?”.
Kurt’s hands tightened their grip around the lightsaber’s hilt. “Who are you?” he asked.
“I, Master Jedi am an Inquisitor” his foe replied coolly.
The Force was strong with him but he was tainted by the Darkside, not fully but it was as if there was a huge ‘smear’ of darkness inside his Force Aura.
“An Inquisitor?” Kurt asked.
“Yes. The Inquisition is composed out of skilled individuals such as myself. We are a militaristic Order, charged to hunt down dissidents, Rebels and rogue Force users, we are under surveillance of the High Inquisitor and… Darth Vader” he said.
“Darth Vader! You work for a Sith!!!” Kurt said disgusted.
“The Dark Lord is a great man, a mighty warrior with vision and if you knew his true identity… you would…” he didn’t finish his sentence. “It matters not… . Submit… join the Empire and aid us in upholding Order in this crimefilled galaxy…”.
“Order? ORDER!!! Order and peace at the cost of freedom? Never!” the Jedi said.
“Aaah yes freedom. The freedom we… the Jedi protected?” he chuckled.
“You were a Jedi?” Kurt Odessa had caught the hesitant correction off the Inquisitor.
But the Inquisitor ignored the question “The Republic was corrupt. Oh sure there was peace and freedom in the inner systems. But I saw the galaxy. The Outer Rim was pretty much abandoned to the grip of Crime Lords and the corruption of local magistrates. The rich had all and the weak were preyed upon” he said “So do not moralize me on the virtues of democracy, freedom and all those other noble concepts. Democracy was the privilege of only a part of society… and you know it!” he said.
Kurt went silent. It was true… . The Republic had become a bureaucratic monster but still.
“The Republic was an oligarchy… with demagogues leading the people from their high balconies on Coruscant” he chuckled “They had the riches but not even the military might to protect the people and the Jedi… the Jedi were deluded defenders of the Republic. Look at the Clone Wars… look at the attempt to assassinate Palpatine. Mace Windu wanted to dispense his ‘own justice’. It is time to start over… . Join me… and together we will work on a better state. Change always has a high price but…”.
“ENOUGH!!! I don’t want to hear another word!!” Kurt said as he rose up his lightsaber, ready to lash out.
And Kurt did lash out, full force with both hands holding the saber.
But the Inquisitor moved fast, from his black belt he pulled his longhilted cylindrical lightsaber and he activated it with the press of a button. His movement was fluid and fast, drawing, activating and blocking in one perfect motion. A buzzing noise was followed by a hum as a yellow blade spawned from the hilt and sparked upon contact with his foes’green blade.
A yellow blade was rather rare and meant he had used one or more unorthodox lightsabercrystals for his weapon.
Still it was not what impressed Kurt, no it was the ease with which the Inquisitor had stopped his attack.
Odessa was a Jedi Master… his foe was what? 30 years at most and probably a lot less. His icy cold eyes stared into his as he smirked. He had the confidence of a man who had fought many battles.
The darkbrown eyes stared into his and blades still crossed, he pushed back the older man who almost lost balance.
Odessa struck immediately, going for the Inquisitor’s leg. But he found his attack blocked. Than came an attack upon his midsection… low again, high, towards an arm. Each time the Inquisitor blocked him. The long black vest and the black Imperial Uniform with the high boots added to the intimidation factor of the blackhaired aggressor. He wore a blaster in a holster attached to his belt but he couldn’t see him needing to use the weapon except in rare instances. The Inquisitor had clearly mastered his swordplay. He was not the best he had ever seen but he was better than most. And it was skill spawned from experience and a good basis true many tutors. He had been a Jedi! He was sure off it. He used a mixture of elements from a few Lightsaber forms and had a strangely controlling tactic. Preferring to block mostly but attack fiercely as soon as there was a slight opening.
He had been in the Clone Wars… so much was sure and not on the sidelines… .
But why had he sided with the Empire? Why had he sided against his own? Had he suffered a Trooper attack too when Order 66 had been executed? Or was something else going on?
“Why? Why are you doing this? Why did you… turn against your own?” he was tiring fast. The Inquisitor didn’t make one single move he needn’t make. He was efficient and was obvious a superb tactician. A planner, a thinker, guiding him between obstacles in the alley, slowly tiring him out with methodical blocks and counterstrikes. Than he got hit… flesh burned as his upper leg received a small passing touch of an unorthodox thrust.
The Inquisitor’s face remained stoic though, the dark warrior was unreadable.
Another strike followed but he managed to block it.
“You are weak and feeble. Limited by hypocritical rules… by views indoctrinated into you… you are as misguided as you are feeble” he said “If you are supposed to be a Master… with your lack of insight, force ability and skill… than my job will be so easy” he said “Even hunting you was easy… such incompetence… such overconfidence… typical arrogance! You cannot adapt to the new age… therefore you will all become extinct…” he said.
“WHO ARE YOU!!!!” Master Odessa snapped.
The Inquisitor smiled lightly in response, he was talking into him, trying to make him mess up, distract him.
He was hit on the shoulder than, a light strike… than the wounded master was forced back again.
He was crippling him. He could move only slowly with one wounded leg… his arm was not at it’s best either with the deep burning cut… .
The vile Inquisitor was playing things safe. He fought methodically… not like a stereotypical Darksider. This was no deranged psychopath. No this was a professional warrior with a cause and a goal… .
And that made him all the more terrible to the Jedi Master… .
Suddenly the Inquisitor grabbed the long silver and black hilt of his saber with both hands and struck with full force, using his natural youthful strength to strike at full power. The older man only just was able to block but his leg stung and the strength toppled him almost back. At that moment of imbalance, the Inquisitor send forth his gloved left hand… and an unseen force hit him head on.
A powerful strike hit his stomach and the Jedi Master slammed into the wall. He gasped in pain… he might have bruised a few ribs or worse. Crouching, but humming green saber still held, he looked up as slowly the Inquisitor walked forth.
“Last chance ‘Master’ Jedi…” the Inquisitor said. His right hand, gloved in a short black ‘officer’s’ glove tightened it’s grip around the weapon. “Surrender to the New Order… or die… by the hands of it’s defender”.
The Jedi Master was no weakling… and no fool either. He saw the two Troopers still standing at the end of the alley… watching. He quickly reached out to one and forced him to open fire on the Inquisitor.
His foe quickly turned and deflected the blows, sending the blaster bolts in all directions.
The other Trooper knocked his comrade out quickly… .
But it was all that Kurt Odessa needed. “I’LL NEVER SURREE…” he never finished his sentence as veering up, he boosted his might through the force, leaping towards the Inquisitor who turned around during the move. Kurt Odessa held his lightsaber ready to strike in both hands… . But he never hit the Inquisitor.
A garbage can slammed into him, breaking his motion and as he hit the floor, the Inquisitor’s saber slammed full force into his back… . Both hands around the saber’s hilt, the Inquisitor smiled than pulled out the saber and struck a final time to be sure.
A push off a button and his saber deactivated… the yellow energyblade seemingly ‘pulling’ back into the hilt. As he attached it to his belt, he reached out with the force and his foe’s deactivated lightsaber flew into his hands.
“A trophy…” he said “And additional proof…” he glanced back “Bring the body…” he said “He might carry some papers or belongings with him that we can use” he said. He noticed Vala’s lightsaber on the floor still. A moment later it had hovered into his hand. He found it an amusing thought that if he kept this up, he’d have an entire collection… .
“Yes sir” one Stormtrooper said, kneeling next to his comrade who was still a bit confused. The two walked to the mutilated body of the Jedi Master.
Taking a commlink in hand, the Inquisitor spoke to his unit’s commander “Bring the Twi’lek Padawan… bring Vala to the shuttle. Keep her sedated Commander Viral” he said “And restrained…” he added.
“As you wish my lord” the voice came “We are returning to the Imperator?” he asked.
“Correct Viral. I shall see you at the shuttle…” he looked back at the two Troopers carrying the body.
Though one had been taken offguard, his comrade had reacted fast, taking out his comrade temporarily. They did rather well.
“Come… we have much work left to do. It is a vile galaxy… it’s time we made things ‘right’” he said.
Slowly the Inquisitor walked away, his footsteps adding to the theatrical silence that hung over the dark alley… .

The Victory Class Stardestroyer Imperator hung in orbit around the dusty mudball of a world. At least as far as the Inquisitor was concerned it was a meaningless low profile world, ugly as it was low in strategic or economical importance. But such worlds were ideal meeting places for Jedi and it was here that indeed he had ended the hunt on Kurt Odessa and his padawan Vala… .
The shuttle had entered the Stardestroyer’s hangarbay under the escort of a squadron of TIE Fighters.
The small spacefighters had afterwards veered away again to resume their patrol around the ship.
And Vala… Vala was transported to a special room… .

Vala squeeled. The beautiful young Twi’lek lay on a cold metal table. Her wrists restrained, her ankles in stocks at the end of the table, she was sweating profusely.
“Please… don’t!” she said.
The Inquisitor chuckled “You should be pleased that I spared you… and plan to convert you” he looked at her “And even more pleased I prefer not to use drastic torture on women” he said “I’ve suffered true torture… trust me when I say some ‘tickling’ is the least of your worries in the hands of true interrogators” he ran a currently unbared hand over her long headtail, her erogenous ‘lekku’.
His gloves hung in his belt and she looked at him fearfully. She gasped though when her lekku was stimulated.
She was starknaked and for a strange reason, she was more embarrassed about that than concerned about ‘him’.
“By the time all is over and done. You will have told me all you know about the Jedi survivors you hoped to meet up with AND you will have come to understand why you are on the wrong side of the fence.” He said coolly. Both warm hands were fondling her lekku and he noticed that the discoloration on her puffed cheeks became deeper. She was truly blushing now in arousal.
“No… no! You killed my master!” she suddenly lashed out angry.
He smiled lightly, she had proved feisty over the last hour. He had teased her and talked into her. Speeched about the Empire’s ideals, what had been wrong with the Republic, the advantages of the Darkside… . He had massaged her supple skin, he had tickled her tummy sending her into delightful giggles.
Yes… he would not harm this one. He wanted to turn her.
She was not very strong in the force but with training she’d become a fine lower Inquisitor and the Darkside would enhance her powers further when he had learned her some darker techniques… .
Mind Drain… for one… .
He smiled lightly as he stared at her beautiful and wellshaped breasts. “Murdering pervert! You’re going to rape me!” she lashed out. “PERVERT! RAPIST!!” suddenly he slapped her.
Not too hard but more than enough to sting fiercely.
“Watch your tongue woman” he said.
She glared back defiantly. She had strung a nerve by calling him a pervert and… or a rapist”.
He placed his hand on her forehead and she could feel him reach out to her with the force.
He easily bypassed her feeble Forcedefences. He had given her drugs to weaken her concentration, making seducing her to his views even easier.
Weasling inside her mind, he could easily have used a Mind Drain to rip away knowledge. But such things risked permanently damaging her mind and he required more than a mindless drone… .
No… he’d ‘watch’… . He couldn’t reach the information subtly in her brain though but he could find ‘other’ memories.
“I’m a pervert? My my… seeing some of your thoughts…” he smirked, eyes still closed.
“No! Stay… stay out!” she said.
His words made more thoughts and memories move to the surface.
“Kinky girl aren’t you? I always found all that rubbish about no attachments absurd” he said.
“Oh you’re an example of the model Jedi!” she said as he left her mind. He’d seen much… too much about her. She bit her lower lip nervously.
“In the earlier days… Jedi married each other. Had children. In fact their crazy theories regarding no attachment not only caused the Order to move away from the realities of life… it caused the downfall off more Jedi than it prevented” he said.
‘Such as Anakin Skywalker… Darth Vader…’ he thought.
“Like you?” she suddenly said. He flinched at that. She smiled lightly.
She was smarter than he had thought. Good… an Inquisitor needed to be a great investigator… and for that one needed mental capacities.
He looked at her in silence, not answering her. When he tickled her armpits, she couldn’t move her arms away and squeeled. The gorgeous, soft skin was one of her hotspots together with feet, gender, lekku and tummy.
He increased pace again and again… for a few minutes before stopping.
He stopped again and once more stared at her.
She shivered at his stare and than it began… his fondling. His hands moved over her cheeks, lekku, shoulders, arms and chest. Cupping and molding her breasts, he applied pressure on her rigid nipples.
She squirmed and a giggle escaped her.
Twi’lek females were famous targets for slavery… their lekku’s had basically a genetic memory when it came to being submissive objects of pleasure. They were individuals but their pasts could easily be used against them.
For a moment the Inquisitor stopped… remembering Aayla Secura… his friend.
She had died on Felucia… such a shame.
But… it was fated he supposed.
She took in a deep breath and he noticed it. Suddenly he attacked… his fingers spidercrawling rapidly over her torso.
Tickling sides, breasts and neck at a rapid pace.
Her honeysweet giggles burst out and as he kept it up, the chuckles turned into laughter… .
“Dohohohonn’t pweeeeezzzzzhaaaa!” she said.
“What is it my dear? Something wrong…” his index entered her bellybutton and she went in hysterics as the tip of his finger went to explore it.
Shaking up and down like crazy, she could not escape, restrained as she was. She bucked but found no release from her torment. Than he stopped, hands gently sliding downwards.
She gasped as his fingers trailed around her gender. Her species was hairless… everywhere.
She couldn’t help but let out a small purr.
He smiled deviously, teasingly tickling ever so lightly, the sensitive skin around her most private of places.
“Yesssss…” she let out but than her eyes shot open and she bit her lower lip. She wasn’t supposed to enjoy it! He was the enemy! And she was just motivating him to continue.
Finally the flat of his warm hands slid to each inner thigh and slowly he stimulated the sensitive skin there.
Tickling gently… arousingly and than slowly increasing pace.
The fiercer he tickled there, the more she squirmed until finally laughter escaped from her beautiful little mouth.
He chuckled and kept it up for what seemed an age before slowing down… .
The tickling moved down over her legs… much more bearable.
Than she realized his next target.
“Nohhh” she said softly. “Please… noh…” she said.
She looked at him pleadingly. “Why? I know you’ll love it. Some things I saw in that mind of yours…” he smiled “You remind me of someone I knew…” he said.
“Who? And… and what are you?”.
“A young Jedi named… Bultar Swan” he said “And what I am? Now… now I am an Inquisitor…” he said with a distinct hint of surpressed pride.
“But… you weren’t always?”.
He disappeared from sight as he knelt at the foot of the table, only part of his head stuck out still.
She could feel warm breath wash over her soles… .
She tried to wiggle her toes but her big toes had been tied back, stuck to the metallic stocks. Luckily the sockets in which her ankles lay were padded with a comfortable material.
Her soles had an ever so light color. A sandy yellow… like pure beautiful sand… . A colour much paler than the rest of her skin, except some other ‘softer’ places.
He stared at the soles. He had never met Vala before and perhaps that was for the best.
Secretly he yearned for companionship… perhaps it was true… perhaps Bultar Swan had been a factor in his turn after all. Perhaps… not only his friendship with Anakin Skywalker… but also the similarities between what haunted them had caused his change.
If Bultar Swan was dead… perhaps this was what he needed. A fresh start. A woman molded and trained into his image… loyal to his beliefs and not restrained by the absurdities of the outdated inhuman Jedi code.
The brilliant duelist leaned forward and suddenly Vala yipped!

The young Twi’lek had no idea what the handsome killer would do to her… but all in all it had been exhausting but not entirely bad… for now anyway. Unless this was part of some mindgame… perhaps… .
Suddenly she let out a yip off pleased surprise. Something wet and soft danced over her arch
Her fingers clawed at the air as they were locked at the head off the table.
A tongue!
“No… don’t I… I…”.
She adored things like this. She had fantasized and experimented with it. She couldn’t risk loosing her virginity. She’d get in trouble. She couldn’t have a permanent relationship in the Order. So other methods of affection had to be found… and somehow along the road she had taken a liking to massages and… . She went beetred. She had to resist!
The tongue bathed her foot in a light coating of saliva. The thought of having the mighty warrior worship her feet, enjoy tickling her while she was defenceless caused her to become aroused.
Embarassed, she tried to surpress her primal desires.
She was a young woman and she wanted to hate him. But life as a Jedi had been disappointing. The powerlessness she had experienced during the Clone Wars, the restrictions, the Purge… . She hated it all!
Than suddenly she failed to surpress a moan… .
The tongue seemed to be everywhere and she let out giggle after giggle, failing to move her soft flawless feet.
Her fingers clawed at nothingness, her lekku and gender each pulsed desiring affection.
“Please don’t do thihihisss… please…”
His tongue slipped between each toe, over arch and heel… . Whenever a foot wasn’t licked, it was gently tickled by left or right hand, gently… enough to increase her laughter and to keep her from recovering… he kept her on edge, he kept her exhausted.
His teeth suddenly nibbled, fingers resting on the sides of each foot as he nibbled away.
She gasped and laughed loudly and purred as kisses danced over the soft soles.
Worshipping and tickling her feet, rotating and never stopping, time seemed to fly and to the Inquisitor’s surprise it was enough as suddenly… .

“STOP! I give in… please. Please…” she squeeled. The Inquisitor moved to her side as she looked at her.
Her gender pulsed so much and he began to gently caress her lekku. It was unbearable.
“Please…” she just said not wanting to say it out loud.
“Something amiss?” he smiled lightly. He put a bare hand on her forehead.
His hand slid to her gender. “Something you want to tell me no? About those Jedi you were going to meet?”.
She remained silent… suddenly as he caressed her special place… it hit her and she smiled blissfully.
Her eyes blurred and he slipped into her mind once more.
Easy pickings as he gathered what he needed in a hurry… . Breaking the connection he put on his gloves and looked at her.
“In all honesty… I more or less knew you were of the radically ticklish kind” he said “And I picked up on your little… foot fetish” he smiled.
She gave him a glare.
With the push of a button, the table came to stand vertically.
She breathed heavily. With her release, came new power to try and resist him.
But he didn’t seem to desire to continue. Gloves put on with slow theatrical movements, the uniformed Dark Jedi smiled at her.
He leaned closer “You will make a fine agent… regardless of the New Order’s policy regarding aliens” he said matter of factly. “I shall teach you… many things as I am still learning from others” he said. “And you WILL be loyal to me… for many reasons…”.
His lips so close, she secretly wanted to get kissed… but she was not going to ask that off course.
“Who… who are you?” she asked.
Slowly he learned forward and kissed her, a deep long kiss. When he broke off she was almost sorry it had passed.
He than took a step back and looked her over a final time. “A few more times off chatting and… ‘entertainment’” he said “Yes… should be enough”.
She frowned irritated that he gauged her so ‘eager’ to follow his lead.
He than turned around and moved to the door, it slid open as soon as a leatherclad index pushed a button.
He stopped than and glanced back “Aaah yes… about your question…?”.
She looked up and stared at him.
“I was once a Jedi Knight… a hero even if you believe all that perspective-bound idealism…” he said.
He smiled lightly “I was a student of Jedi Master Shaak Ti…” he said “They called me…”.
His smile turned into a little smug grin, the left side of his lips curling a bit.
“Yun Antares…”.
Than he walked out and the door shut close… .

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey Darth,

I have to say, you've been on the TMF for awhile, and I've seen your posts here and there. We share a love of anime and a taste for the bizzare when it comes to fiction.

However I did not expect for your writing to have come so far. You've created an awesome story here, and it's a credit to the forum. :) There isn't a lot of good Star Wars tickling out in the net, and it's awesome that I get to add a new one to my collection.

Excellent. :)

Thanks! Means a lot to me!
Guess that decade of roleplaying paid off :)
Will be a while probably before part 2 as i need to think things over.
But there will be a second and third part. :happyfloa

Good job, Darth! :D This was yet another descriptive masterpiece.

I know it's taking me forever to continue my Soul Calibur series, but I've been really busy over the last year. This great story is enough to inspire me to continue with mine though. Hopefully, I'll finish it some time in the next month or so.

Either way, keep up the good work. :)

Hehe as by coincidence i was thinking about putting up a post to (prod) you into giving me some info on those stories.
(i recently reread two of your soulcalibur stories in my tickling folder)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back