• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hostage M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Oswald was walking lazily along the woodland trail, soaking in the warmth of the sun and listening to the music from his ipod. He was so engrosssed by the music and the serene setting that he was not aware of the footsteps behind him. He stopped monentarily to gaze into the deep blue sky when fe felt a large hand grab him and another hand cover his mouth with a wet towel that made him feel dizzy. His eyes shifted aroud like he was high and then he passed out.

A large man, scruffy beard and old, digy clothes had chloraphored Oswald and brought him back to a secluded cabin. He stripped Oswald nearly naked and tie him to the long table. HIs arms were outstretched and his legs tied spread apart. HIs feet were tied in an upright position, exposing the bottoms.

He saw that Oswald was still under the influenceof teh chloraphorm, so he lightly stroked the bottoms of Oswald's feet with the backs of his nails, making the young man's feet wiggle and his toes fan out. The captor smmiled as he thought to himself, "Very ticklish here!" Then he took a small brush and lihgtly ticled across teh sleeping Oswald's firm belly, noting how the belly muscles quivered and sank in just abit. He smiled again, happy to find another ticklish spot. He did this along Oswald's ribs, undeerarms, hips until he was satisfied that Oswald was indeed a very ticklish hostage.

then he assembled all his tickling tools on the table and waited for the Chloraphorm to wear off completely. He wanted Oswald awake and aware of his torture. His mind went back to when Oswald had catured him a year ago and used tickling as a means to get information out of him. Then sending him to a prison where tickling ws used as a means of discipline. The Captor shivered as he thought of the many times he was "disciplined" by the guards who know how ticklish he was and got thier "enjoyment" from finding ways to make sure he was always in the discipline room. After awhile, he began to enjoy being tickled so that he could get away from the guards that much quicker. But now it was his time for revenge, revenge on the one who responsible for his torment.

Oswald began waking up. He looked around and shivered from the cool air hitting his naked chest and legs. Finnally he woke up completely and saw the face of his captor staring at him.

"It's about time you woke up Oswald!! I bet you thought you'd never seeme again!" The captor walked around the table, Oswald's eyes following him nervously. Before Oswald could speak, the man continued his tyrade.

"You thought you could send me away and I'd never come back?! And the prison you chose for me... You knew what would happen when they found out how ticklish I was!! All I tought off was a way to get out while they were tickling me wiht the feathers down my ribs and across my belly. The guards running their nails in and out of my armpits while I jerked and thrashed and laughed hysterically. You knew and now you will pay1 Who knew you were as ticklish as me!!"

Oswald became very nervous at the thought of being tickled. He failed his torture class becasue he couldn't endure being tickled the 15 minutes required to pass. He had always been a target for tickling as a child becasue he was so ticklish. Even his superiors at the Agency would ocationally tie him down and give him a good rib tickling. He was their most ticklish spy.

"Hayden. Please don't do this! I didn't know where you were going to be sent. I was never told. You have no idea how ticklish I really am. Please..!! PLEASE... DON'T DO THIS...!!!!!"

Hayden smiled devlishly as the spy pleaded. "Too late.. too late..! It's your turn to feel what I felt .. endure what I had to endure..! And yes.. I do know how ticklish you areally are!! I have a copy of your file, especially the parts maked with the pink feather!"

Oswald shivered nervously as Hayden laughed in an evil tone. Then Haydem took a feather duster adn twirlled it along the bottoms of Oswald's bare feet. Oswald began giglging immediately and wiggling his feet to get them away from the featehrs.

"Ticklish feet, eh Ozzie!" Hayden teased him as he continued the foot tickling, twirling the featehr dusters up just under Oswald's toes then down aling the arch of his delicate feet and around his hyperticklish heels and ankles. Oswald thrashed and pulled at his restraints, but couldn't protect his feet frm those feathers!!!.

Then just as suddenly as the feathers to the feet started, Hayden began tickling Oswald's ribcage. He tickled each rib indivivually, then tickled the spaces brtween, making Oswald's bucked and bounced on the table and Oswald beggng for him to stop.

Hayden just smiled evilly and eached his fingertips into Oswald's ticklish underarms. Oswald screamed and giggled franticly as Haydon's fingertips ran through his underarms and tickled madly. Hayden kept tickling Oswald's underarms til they were pink amd warm.

then Hayden ran a feather along Oswald's inner thighs. His eyes began wide and he began babbling and giggling wildly, especilaly as the feathers got closer to his ticklish privates. As he got closer to Oswald's genitals, Hayden began shivering and giggling to himself. Feeling very ticklish, Hayden stopped and rubbed his ribs and ran to his quarters. Once inside he began giggling uncontrollably as ticklish shivers ran up and down his body.

While Hayden was laying on the bed giggling to himself, a figure stepped out of the shadows. The figure sat down next to him and smiled.

"You couldn;t get through one tortrue session could you? Your own ticklish nature bubbled through." The figure put his hand on Hayden's back and ran it down lightly.

Hayden rolled over and looked at the figure pleadingly. "Please.. PLEASE!! I am feeling so ticklish!" The figure smiled and began slowly stripping Hayden and tying him to the bed. The ffigure was Li-Shan Master Tickler. After he tied Hayden securely, He took his beard and braided it so the the tip was a fine point and began tickling Hayen'd soft belly with it. Hayden giglging loudly as he fetl the tickly touched of Li-Shan's beard. Li-Shan ran his beard all over Hayden's ticklsih belly and then began tickling Hayden's pink, erect, nipples. Hayden began laughing loudly and thrashing on the bed.

Last edited:
Great Story Lady Feathers. Bravo, now that my kind of torture.
As a tickleslave personaly speaking I often dream of that to
happen to me myself, but my own torture would lead to a kind
of transformation within me.
Tickleslave07

Great story!

What a wonderful story,Lady Feathers! I can well imagine how Hayden will make Oswald feel!Especially after enduring time in a tickle prison! I hope Hayden lets him have it in spades! :couch: :D :woot: !!!!

Keep up the good work!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back