• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paine's Secret a final fantasy X-2 story... f/f

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
PAINE’S SECRET

Sequel to A Thief’s Ordeal. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=98176

It was a month later, and Paine was sitting or rather laying on her back, wearing that stupid songstress dress sphere, that Yuna and Rikku begged her to put on for that concert. Why did she have to sing, they knew she hated it. Moving up there on the stage like she was this pretty little doll all dressed up.

“You did fine,” Yuna said with a laugh, dressing back into her summoner outfit, ready to do a service for Besaid in a little bit. She noticed her friend’s frown and laughed. “Oh come on, cheer up!”

“You cheer up, miss songtress,” Paine groaned rolling her red eyes. “Where is Rikku anyway?” She sat up and could hear Brother’s screams of pain as his baby sister kicked him time and time again in the shins. They rushed through the room, for a second, the young blonde girl screaming in her native tongue, trying to beat her brother’s brains out with a broom. Paine thought about smiling for a moment, but forced the grin back down into her soul. “What’s the problem with them?”

“What isn’t the problem with them?” Yuna laughed. She spied a smile, and sat down next to the other woman. “Come on cheer up,” she said, elbowing Paine.

“I am cheered up,” Paine argued. She turned back and looked at where the two of them had disappeared to, her visions turning to Brother’s head being dunked into the toilet by her and flushing it over and over. Paine laughed for a few seconds.

“I see,” Yuna said, with a sparkle of her own in her eyes. “Tell me Paine what is really bothering you?”

“Nothing,” Paine giggled, frowning a little as Yuna inched near her.

“Nothing?” Yuna asked, her eyes brightening, as her grin grew wider.

“What the hell is wrong with you Yuna? Has Brother decided to teach you to sniff Shoopuff droppings again?”

Yuna smiled at her friend and blinked. “What?” Yuna laughed. “Look I know that you are hiding something, spill it!”

“I’ll tell you when I am ready Yuna, okay?” Paine said, inching away from the other woman. “What are you doing?” She blinked again and squeaked as Yuna wiggled her fingers on Paine’s sides. “Hey now come on, what was that for?”

“You know you have a cute giggle, why not laugh more often?” Yuna said with a smile.

“You trying to come on to me? Whatever would Tidus say?” Paine said with laugh. “Seriously if you don’t cut it out, you’re going to get hurt!”

“I will take my chance, not only do I want this secret, I need some pay back,” Yuna said with a laugh.

“Payba… hey wait a moment,” Paine growled, trying to leap up to her feet, only to be yanked down to the bed as Yuna pinned her. “What if Brother or Rikku come back?”

“Rikku, keep brother busy,” Yuna said into her communicator, with a giggle. The girl wanted to know what for, and Yuna quickly replied.

“You are so getting… get…, ge…he he he, Yuna no!” Paine giggled, as Yuna stroked Paine’s naked sides with a single finger each, slowly drawing images in her skin. “Yuna, stop and I won’t,” Paine began, biting her lips as Yuna dug in harder. “STOPP HAHAHAHAHAH!”

Yuna pinned her now, her hands quickly tying her wrists together to the bed, and laughed as Paine had protested that she had not tied Yuna up. “You’re stronger than me, I don’t think I could hold you down for long.” She smiled and used the dress sphere changer on Paine so she was in her warrior outfit, with more skin exposed.

“Now wait a darn minute,” Paine said with a sparkle in her eyes.

“No time, got to go soon and I want the secret,” Yuna laughed, her fingers raking in Paine’s defenseless armpits. She goggled and babbled and baby talked as her friend screamed and thrashed, tears pouring down her cheeks. “This is fun, kind of like riding a wild fiend. Tap tap…,” she giggled, tapping her fingers against Paine’s pits. “Couchi Coo.” Her eyes shone as she tickled Paine on her neck and ears, moving them down to her sides, and then smiled.

“What are you doing?” Paine laughed, her chest rising and falling. She swallowed hard and tried to drown out the pain, but part of her was starting to enjoy this, it was fun… until she spied Yuna pulling up her pony tail. “What the heck?”

“Your feet are dirty,” Yuna giggled, yanking the shows off of Paine. “They need to be feather dusted, but we don’t have one of these, so my hair will have to do.”

“NO YOU DON’T!” Paine howled, pulling her feet back, only to have Yuna catch them and tie them and her toes down and apart.

“Yes I do!” Yuna squealed with laughter. Quickly like a rabbit, her hair was brushed against the soles and balls of Paine’s bare feet, and the young woman screamed as if she had been stabbed, and thrashed her head back and forth, sweat pouring down her head, drool oozing from the cover of her mouth, as Yuna slowly rolled and pulled the hair through and between her toes, bending down and tasting them with her teeth and tongue. “Still dirty,” she giggled.

Paine cried, thrashed and laughed hard, until she though there was nothing left in her lungs to expel. Her body was tight, her chest was throbbing, and she was sure she’d peed her pants a good many times already, though there was a bit of a sticky feel to it. “Let me up!” she laughed.

“One more thing to do,” Yuna chuckled now sitting on her hips. She bent down and pressed her lips against Paine’s stomach, her fingers clawing at Paine’s ribs. With all her air Yuna raspberries her friend’s belly. Paine buckled and screamed as she laughed, her belly shaking as Yuna attacked it with more raspberries, and wiggle her tongue into Paine’s navel. Then she smiled wickedly and brought out a small vibrator that had been invented, and placed it in the small curved space.

“No,” Paine screamed, her face hot and drenched in sweat.

“Wanna tell me that secret now?” Yuna giggled.

“You’re going to get hurt!” Paine screeched with laughter.

Yuna shrugged and shook the little device in Paine’s navel, making the warrior woman scream and laugh harder. “I won’t tell you hohohoho, ahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Then I won’t take this out,” Yuna laughed, turning the vibrator onto medium and wiggled it some more. There was a part of her that felt bad about this, but Paine seemed to start to like it, from her eyes, which were shinning in joy now, and besides, Yuna was just about to reach the marker of time that Paine had used to tickle her.

“Plehehehehese stohahahahahap, Okay Okay, I kinda like Brother!” she screamed.

Yuna could not believe what she heard, thinking Paine was trying to say anything she could top stop the tickling, Yuna turned the vibrator on high and used her free hand to tickle Paine’s back, sides, ribs, and feet. “I… AM… TELLING… THE … TRUTH… AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

She could now tell that her friend had meant it, and turned it off, walking back as Paine gasped for breathe, and half glared, half smirked at her friend. “You going to hurt me?”

“Oh once I get out of here, sooner or later,” Paine giggled. “You tell Brother, I will so kick your butt even sooner.” She smiled, “Remember, I know your secret.”

“And I know yours,” Yuna giggled. She reached up, untied her friend and back flipped away from her.

“Don’t worry about it Yuna. You have that ceremony to go to.” She gasped for breathe and exhaled. “Well see what happens later though girl,” she said with a playful laugh and went to the bath room to wash up.

Yuna giggled, deciding she would make it up to Paine somehow, and then turned and went out of the door.

So is it as good as the first?

Both this story and the previous one were great. Sorry you haven't gotten much feedback, but I know how that is.

I'll be writing some more stuff myself soon, and there have been a few stories I've done that didn't get much feedback, but that doesn't mean that people didn't like it.

Anyway, keep up the good work! :D

I liked it but I havent had time to say anything because I have been busy. Sorry. Keep up the great work!

Nice one!!

Very nice story, I love the twist at the end.

Paine and Brother??? I burst out laughing when I read it.

Any chance anyone could do a story with Paine getting tickled by Baralai, all over (and by that I mean not just the feet!!!)

Sorry, but I'm getting a bit bored of constant foot tickling.

Anyway, thanks and great story!!!!!

Nicely done. I wonder if Rikku will get tickled anytime soon? ;)

strangie said:
Very nice story, I love the twist at the end.

Paine and Brother??? I burst out laughing when I read it.

Any chance anyone could do a story with Paine getting tickled by Baralai, all over (and by that I mean not just the feet!!!)

Sorry, but I'm getting a bit bored of constant foot tickling.

Anyway, thanks and great story!!!!!

LOL thanks. Maybe so long as there is no tickling the sexual areas.
Paine and Brother I thought it had a nice ring to it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back