• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Death by tickling part 5

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
“Are you sure this is gonna work”? Calleigh asked nervously, squirming around a little in her bonds.
“Absolutely” Eric said. “Hotel manager said that Alex checked in about 20 minutes ago”
“So if he sees the door open you think he’ll just come in”? Catherine asked.
“No…” Ryan said. He slapped a piece of duct tape across Calleigh’s mouth. Not expecting it, she gave a muffled shriek. “Now he will.”
“Everyone get into position outside of the room, Sara and Catherine, you two are in the closet, just in case you get a chance to grab Alex.”
Everyone got into their positions.
“Okay, Calleigh…scream” Ryan hissed when they saw what seemed to be Alex walking down the hall. Calleigh gave him a look of pure hatred before screaming as loud as she could against the tape. It wasn’t very loud but it did sound panicked. Alex’s steps sped up and he slipped into the open door.
“What is it, my birthday”? Alex said smoothly. Calleigh’s eyes widened and she started breathing quicker.
“So, uh, what’s a pretty little blonde doing all tied up for me in the middle of a hotel”? Alex asked, even though Calleigh couldn’t answer. She was silent.
“Hm”? Alex asked, lightly letting his fingers fall against her sides and ribs, tracing slowly up and down. Calleigh shuddered and felt herself fall awkwardly onto her side when Alex sat next to her hogtied body on the bed. “Hey girly, you ain’t answerin’ me” He said.
Calleigh gave a muffled protest through her gag as Alex looked behind his back and wrapped his long fingers around Calleigh’s ankle.
“Problem sweet thing”? He asked.
Calleigh squirmed and protested more against her gag.
She shot her eyes to the closet angrily as if to say to Sara and Catherine “SAVE ME YOU BITCHES”!
“Hon, if you ain’t gonna talk…” Alex started but he was cut off by Calleigh giving a muffled “oomph!” through the tape… and he hadn’t even tickled her on purpose. His elbow had nudged into her hip and she buckled forward so she was almost sitting up.
Alex’ face fell into a mischievous and triumphant smirk.
“What’s the matter hon”?
Sara wanted so dearly to leap out of the closet and save Calleigh but she couldn’t blow this. They couldn’t make a move until they had something to bust Alex for.
“Just start tickling her and get it over with so we can help her”! Sara thought frantically.
She looked at Catherine who gestured for her to put her arms above her head. The closet door was going to fall open if they didn’t flatten themselves better. Sara copied Catherine and raised her hands a small bit. The door slipped a little more open, in panic, they both raised their arms above their head and rested against the wall.
“SHIT” Sara heard Catherine suddenly whisper and she looked over quickly to see that Catherine had her hands jammed in what appeared to be a trap.
“You know, I could just take the tape off and tickle you until you confessed that your two little friends are in the closet waiting to bust me for two murders I didn’t commit, but I don’t think I need anymore trouble” Alex said to Calleigh.
“Or, I could see if they’ve gotten stuck in the trap yet, and then tickle you anyway, without having to worry about them coming out here to bust my ass” He finished as Sara frantically started trying to pull her hands down from above her head.
It was no use though. Calleigh was tied up and stuck lying on a bed, Sara and Catherine were in a closet with no escape, their hands stuck trapped above their heads, and the rest of the CSI’s were all downstairs, waiting for Sara, Catherine, and Calleigh, to come back downstairs, with Alex in cuffs. But Sara knew there was no point to keep trying, because all of this was true, and Alex was getting up, and coming over to the closet.

:p I'm such a tease :p

Review much?

Interesting, and YAY firsrt review.

I wonder what he has in mind, and if he's the culprit.

SO NOT FAIR TO LEAVE US HANGING!!! :D

Awesome stroy so far. Please continue it SOOON!

Wow!

Great story,TW! I wonder how Alex knew to set the trap in the closet for Catherine and Sara? :jester: I do love how diabolical minds think of everything!I`d say it looks pretty bad for our heroines! I wonder what Alex has in store for the three of them? :yowzer: :eek:

I can`t wait to find out!!!!!!!!!! :xpeepsofa

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back