• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: Mr.Wells. F/f M/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Greetings,

Those of you who have followed the Tina series will notice I haven't numbered this one. The reason being I think the number following the title may scare of new readers which would be a shame, by no means do you have to have read any of the previous stories to know what's going on here. For anyone keeping score however, this is number 14. For anyone wanting to read the previous 13 you're more than welcome to check out my archive.

Before I begin, a little history regarding this story. Feel free to skip ahead and get to the action if you like but stay tuned up here for a second more if you're curious...

Quite some time ago I was chatting to a fellow TMF member, a girl around my age (early twenties) and were discussing the writing of erotic tickling fiction. The member in question, whose name escapes me, complained about the amount of stories that revolve around 40-something year old men tickling young girls of around the age twenty and below. The member then said these words which I shall not forget; "It totally cateers to all the middle aged men on the forum".

To most that probably wouldn't seem a very significant comment but to me, although I said nothing in response at the time, it left me wondering one simple question..."So?" So, I said to myself, I will write a story that absolutley cateers to the middle aged men who make the forum go round. I will write a story to satisfy they're lust because what's wrong with that? The twenty years olds want to read tickling tales as much as the forty year olds, or the fifty year olds and so on. But suddenly it's considered creepy by the young for the middle aged to be reading such things. Well not by me it's not.

The following story depicts, in graphic detail, a young woman of eighteen years being tickled tortorously by a man in his early forties. This story was written for the middle aged men, who of which I one day hope to be. This is for them as a dedication. Enjoy.
:D

P.S: Whether you liked, loved or just plain hated this story any and all comments are appreciated greatly. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina 14: 'Mr.Wells.'

By TickleMantis.

It was a fairly common occurance for the residence of the five houses surrounding the Taris house hold to hear odd noises at all hours of the day. Mornings were usually fairly quiet, evenings sometimes offered some interesting sounds but it was the weekends that usually let rip. For all intents and purpose the Taris house hold was a perfect normal suburban home, two stories, a pool out back, neighbours either side, one over the back and two more on the angle, next door to their backyard neighbour.

The backyard neighbour was a perfectly respectable resident of the well adjusted American community. Henry Wells had a steady job, a two story house, a nice car and at 6ft with short greying hair and thin rimmed glasses he never did too badly with the ladies. One of Henry's favourite passtimes wasn't anything all that extreme, aside from reading, dating and polishing his '68 Camero, Mr.Wells enjoyed very much to play the voyer and observe the goings on in the house behind him. Sometimes looking out the back window could proove more interesting than any book, date or automobile.

"Nohohoeee!" Tina squealed as she burst through the back door dressed in her skimpy short shorts, thin ankle high cotton socks and far too tight white t-shirt.

"Kootchy kootchy kooo!" Teased her older sister Chrissa as she followed close behind, wiggling her long nails in a most tormenting fashion and sporting sensible running shoes, a loose fitting pair of casual pants and a blue t-shirt that was at least one size too small.

The Taris sisters were at it again, and their parents never did seem to mind. For that matter it wasn't unheard of for the parents to instigate the trouble. Tina was more often than not the victim, at eighteen the ditsy high school senior was built like a hyper sensitive barbie doll, 5'8ft long blonde wavey hair, smooth slender legs, bright blue eyes and huge bouncing melonesque boobs. Chrissa, the older sister had left home, the twenty four year old visited on weekends which explained why the squeals, giggling and pleading for mercy were more frequent then. Standing slightly higher than her sister at 5'10 Chrissa too sported long blonde hair, although slightly straighter, lean smooth legs and, like all the women in their family, large jiggly breasts.

"EEEIIIEEHeehee! Chrissahaha!" Tina buckled foward with forced myrth as Chrissa dug her long nails into Tina's sensitive sides from behind and lobster clawed at her younger sister. "Nahaha! StahahAAAP!"

"Giggly girl! Tina's a giggly little girl!" Chrissa delighted in verbally tormenting her baby sister as the poor cacklig girl collapsed to the soft green glass and rolled about hysterically under her siblings cruel attack.

From what Mr. Wells could summise the odd noises were always, without fail, produced from excess amounts of tickling. Tina it seemed was a lot more ticklish than most people. Mr. Wells recalled once seeing Dianne, the girl's mother, tickle Chrissa in the backyard and thinking that she was the most ticklish woman he had ever seen, that of course was before he ever saw Tina be tickled. The poor girl became a giggling helpless wreck whenever someone would wiggle their fingers near her soft sensitive skin, within minutes she would be reduced to tears and uncontrollable laughter. It was intriguing, to say the least.

"No! Don't! AHahaha! Pleeeheehee!" Tina cried as her elder siblings ten wiggling digits found their way up under the vunerable girl's tight little t-shirt and onto the creamy soft skin of her ticklish tummy as she rolled about on her back, weakly batting at her attacker. "St-staahahap! Eeiiieee!"

"I'm not going to stop! I'm never going to stop!" Chrissa tormented the helpless girl as she rose the shirt futher up the cackling girl's torso and raked her nails across her rib cage. "I'm going to tickle you all day! Tickle your tummy and your belly button and under your arms!"

"NAhahah! Chriieeheehee!" The poor girl just couldn't fight back, she was totally consumed by the light pokes and prods, Mr. Wells couldn't help but wonder what a less playful tickle might do.

"And your neck! And your feet!" Chrissa said lobster clawing at Tina's soft lower ribs with no sign of mercy. "Definetly your feet! I'll pin you down and tickle your feet for days and days!"

"Noplease! Eeiieeheehee!" Tina squeaked and tried to reason but the ten nail attack was too much for the poor girl's creamy bare skin.

"Here it comes!" Chrissa mocked as she easily fought off Tina's panicked resistence slaps with only one hand and used the other to cruely caress her index finger down her little sister's abs, right toward her cute sensitive belly button.

"NAHAHA!" Tina screamed, her eyes starting to produce small tickle induced tears as Chrissa's well trained nail vibrated hellishly within her squirming navel. "STAhahaha! Nahahah!"

From his second story window Mr.Wells noted how Tina struggled to get out words. When her older sister seemed to zero in on a particularly sensitive area the young Taris girl could barley even make half a word. At forty six years old it was surprising to Henry that'd he'd never once seen someone quite as ticklish as Tina. She would scream and beg and collapse into a useless giggly mess, tears flowed down her cheeks and they reddened with exhaustion and embaressment. Henry wondered what it would be like to be so helpless against something as playfully absurd as tickling. Henry then wondered what it might be like to tickle someone with such a weakness...

"Don't struggle!" Chrissa said wresting with the bottom of Tina's tight white t-shirt as she fought to lift it over her younger sisters large fleshy boobs. "You'll only make it worse!"

"Stop hhh! Chrissa! hhh hhh!" Tina fought for dominance of her clothing at Chrissa lifted the shirt over Tina's lacy white bra while she tried to catch her breath at the same time.

Glancing from his high point Mr.Wells removed his eyes briefly as the tickling had ceased and the two sexy siblings went to battle for Tina's t-shirt. It appeard the private backyard tickling had attracted quite an audience, more so than just Henry who realised he was no longer the soul viewer. Off to his right, peering over the fence next door to the girl's house was the forty something Gina Laster who looked on with curiousity. To the left were Mr. and Mrs. Hughes, both were well over sixty and observed the situation with clear dissapproval. Henry imagined them moaning to one another repeatedly about how young people have no respect.

"I told you it'd only be worse!" Henry heard Chirssa yell before he adjusted his attention back in the sister's direction to see the t-shirt floating in the pool and Tina pinned, arms out to her sides with her older sister kneeling comfortably atop her upper arms.

"Get off me!" Tina screamed blinking tears from her eyes as she looked over her large creamy melons which threated to burst from the small white bra.

"You shouldn't have fought me, then I wouldn't have to do this!" Chrissa grinned a wicked toothy smile and wiggled her long ten nails threateningly toward her panicking sister's smooth silky underarms.

"Chrissa please! I'm sorry! Please d-EEEIiiieeee! Hahahah!" Tina interrupted her own false apology with a loud squeal followed by a torrent of helpless giggles as her sister spider danced those devilish fingers all over her sensitive hollows.

Tossing her head about from side to side, squirming and kicking wildly at the lawn was about all Tina could do. Weakend from her laughter was always enough to keep the poor eighteen year old in place but Chrissa was also something of an expert when it came to holding her down. After all, Chrissa had been pinning her unfortunatley sensitive sister in place for most of her life. At times Tina had wondered if she might get used to being tickled, but if anything she only got more ticklish as she got older. Being tickled free style at least have the illusion of escape, there was always some small chance of freedom. Being pinned took away any hope, she was totally at the mercy of her tickler, or in some cases ticklers.

"Honey..." Henry suddenly heard a man's voice, looking in the direction of the Taris' back door it turned out to be Chrissa's husband, Ned. "Time we should get moving, the depot closes at four."

Much to Henry's surprise he felt dissapointed to suddenly see the scene disassemble. Chrissa climbed off her sister as casually as if she'd just made a piece of toast and followed the strapping young man she called hubby back into the house. The neighbours off to the left and right took leave aswell, the exciting part was over, nothing to see here. Mr. Wells looked on, Tina lay on her back, red faced and teary eyed, her large fleshy boobs moving up and down as the young high school student caught her much needed breath.

Sunday rolled around and Dianne, Tina and Chrissa's mother, climbed from her silver BMW and closed the door. Opening the passengers side Dianne removed the large brown paper bag of grocery's, turned and pushed the door closed with her well toned butt that made her tight denim's look painted on. Fumbling a little the tall blue eyed blonde clicked the small black box on her key ring and heard the familiar 'clunk' that confirmed all the doors were locked tight.

"Would you like a hand there?" Came a friendly offer as Dianne struggled to aim the front door key and hold the large grocery bag at the same time.

"Wh-Oh hello Henry!" Dianne said with delight as she turned her head akwardly to see Henry Wells from the house over the back fence walking onto her front lawn. "Yes-yes, if you wouldn't mind."

Relieving Dianne of the heavy bag Henry grabbed ahold of it's base with relative ease and took a step backward. Looking over the grocerys Henry watched casually as the beautiful housewife unlocked the door, it was clear where her daughters had gotten their own stunning features. Baby blue eyes, long slender legs, large natural breasts and long wavey blonde hair and a mother of two no less, it was clear Dianne came from good stock.

"There we go." Henry said placing the bag easily onto the kitchen bench after having followed Dianne into the house.

"Thanks so much..." Dianne said turning toward the kettle. "...you wouldn't stay would you? For a coffee?"

"Thank you, that'd be lovley." Henry said in his most polite acceptence before taking a seat at the dining table.

Carl, Dianne's husband and the girls father, it seemed was out. Henry had always gotten along with the Taris' famously, he'd even helped them move in over twenty years back and they'd helped him a lot during his rather messy divorce ten years ago. Sitting and having a coffee with Dianne was nothing unusual, they chatted just like old friends.

"-oh and you know Tina, she's going to be finishing high school in six months." Dianne was nearly wrapping up an update on the current situation regarding each family member in reponse to a question from Henry. "...that is if she can get her grades up."

"She not doing so well?" Henry asked sitting up slightly.

"Oh she's a bright enough girl, she just needs motivation." Dianne explained with a fond smile. "Anyone who meets her knows she's not got the most common sense in the world but accademically she can do well...she just needs to focus less on friends and T.V and more on her math and history."

"Well I'll tell you what, why don't we see if I can't help her out?" Henry began what was, at the time, a perfectly neighbourly proposition. "...I've got a bunch of old magazines I bought that need moving upstairs, I could sure use an extra pair of hands...if Tina's willing, send her over to give me a lift and I'll see if I can't help with the ol' three R's."

"...sounds good, thankyou Henry." Dianne replied with a smile at her good friend's kind offer. "I'll check with Tina first but I'm sure she's free next Saturday...she'll be happy to help I'm sure."

Sure enough Tina was happy to help, she would have done it with or without he offer of accademic assistence but no one was loosing out. Saturday rolled around and come late morning, rather than jump the fence, Tina made her way around the block in her tight pink short sleeved top, bright white short shorts, lace up pumps and hair back bouncing spring like behind her with every step. Carry a few boxes, get taught how to graduate, pretty sweet deal.

"Hello Tina." Henry said opening his large oak door to see the sweet smooth legged eighteen year old standing innoccently before him. "Please, come in."

"Thanks Mr. Wells." Tina replied and skipped happily into Henry's well kept home.

"Right well, here's the magazines..." Henry said leading Tina into the living room which, with the exception of the twenty odd cardboard boxes, was just as tidy as the rest of the house. "...all classic car related, not of much interest to you I'm afraid."

"I don't know much about cars." Tina replied with a smile as she looked into one of the boxes and saw some shiney red convertable with four wheels. "Daddy's the one to talk to about that."

"Yes indeed-" Henry replied as he leant down to pick up the box closest to him. "-hgnh- me and your ol' dad have spent plenty of hours dreaming about these babies, he'll probably want to borrow half the collection."

Following Mr. Well's up the stairs and into what appeared to be a spare room, it was almost completley empty save for a chair and set of drawers, Tina realised she wasn't exactley cut out for heavy lifting. By her fifth box it was obvious Mr.Wells took to carrying the books a lot easier than her slender young body would allow. By her eigth box, although not exactley the least bit worn out, Tina felt the need to hint at a break.

"These sure are heavy Mr.Wells." Tina said as she leant foward to pick up yet another box of magazines.

"They are aren't they" Henry replied as he noticed the blatant panty line that was revealed when Tina bent so far foward. "why don't we take a quick break."

"Oof" Tina sighed a little with relief as she stood back up to full height brushed at her forehead even though there was no sign of sweat, not even a gleam.

"I thought you'd be used to exercise on the weekends." Henry said, it almost slipped out his mouth, he hadn't even meant to bring up the subject.

"Oh no, I try to keep in shape but usually I just go out with friends." Tina replied with a cheeky smile knowing that her time would be better spent studying and that was precisley why she was there.

"Of course, I meant more when your sister tends to visit." Henry replied knowing that he had the oppurtunity then to steer well away from the subject, it seemed however that his own curiousity was getting the better of him. "She seems to give you quite a work out."

"You mean when she chases me?" Tina asked with a giggle. "I know, she's awful!"

"She's not so bad, she makes you laugh right?" Henry asked with absolutley no plan of conversation, meerly letting his curiosity take the wheel.

"It's terrible! Chrissa's always tickling me." Tina said wide eyed with her eye brows eye as she explained her ongoing sibling predicament. "I can't help laughing, she never stops either unless she gets bored or Ned calls her off...sometimes he even helps her out!"

"I guess you're pretty ticklish then?" Mr.Wells asked, his stomaching sinking a little as he wondered if that was just a little beyond casual. "You wouldn't think a little thing like that would make you laugh so much."

"Oh my gosh, you have no idea!" Tina said slightly excited to get the chance to explain her plight to someone. "I've always been so ticklish, like everywhere, and Chrissa always tickles me. Mom and dad get me too but I was SO happy when Chrissa moved out, I mean I love her and everything but...you know."

"Mmm...so if I were to do this..." Henry said bringing his hands up before him and slowly gripping at the air. "...what would you do?"

"Hm...I don't know." Tina said with a big nervous grin as she instinctually put her hands up in a casual stopping signal.

"No? How about this..." Henry said playfully, 'just to see what it's like' he thought as he wiggled his fingers and began taking slow steps toward the wide eyed young girl.

"Mr.Welllls..." Tina said blushing a little as she began taking slow steps backward.

"Here comes the tickle monster..." Mr.Wells teased as he advanced toward the long legged blonde.

"Noho...Mr.Wells...please..." Tina giggled even though Henry was still several feet away as she found herself backing up toward the wall in terrified anticipation.

"Ganna getcha!" Henry yelled playfully as he suddenly launched himself foward with surprising speed.

"AAeeiiee! Noheeheeheiiee!" Tina squealed as she spun around to run a half second before feeling Mr.Well's hands grip onto her squirming hips and scuttling straight up under her tight pink t-shirt and onto her bare sides. "Heeheehahah! Noho! Mr.Wells pleeheheeee!"

Her skin was warm and soft. Henry pressed his fingers in as she writhed beneath him, she tried to pull away but he brought her back in with ease. Tina's peach like butt wriggled and pressed against Mr.Well's crotch as she leant foward. The young woman's giggles and high pitch laughter filled the room. She reached for salvation that wasn't there, grabbing helplessly at the air as her long legs danced akwardly beneath her. He pressed his fingers in and out, squeezing into her tender tummy, his thumbs gliding up and down the wildly flexing muscles at the small of her back. Tina screeched as her sides were pinched and her kidneys were poked, within seconds the poor girl's knees began to weaken.

"Where are you going?!" Henry asked playfully as he let his hands follow the collasping girl to the thick carpetted floor as he began to see the appeal of tickling Tina silly.

"Nohoplease! Ahahaha!" The poor girl begged as she rolled on the floor knowing that she was now totally at Mr.Well's mercy as his wiggling fingers dug into her tender tummy.

Batting pointlessly at Henry's playful hands was all Tina could do while she twisted and squirmed frantically. Lying on her back the older and much stronger man had full access to the nubile teen's vunerable tummy and ribs, squeezing, poking, stroking. Varying his technique rapidly Tina had no idea what to expect next, she could only kick her legs in a helplessly fitful fashion and let out a flood of girlish giggles and full blown belly laughter. For his part Henry was having a ball, he'd been curious and now to actually have the pretty young woman under his control, watching those young virgin boobs bounce and jiggle as those terrified squeals came from between her full red lips, it was quite the unique experience.

"Boy..." Henry said trying to hide his genuine surprise as the young girl's incredibly high amount of sensitivity and total loss of control at even his slightest touch. "...well we'd better not wear you out, still got the rest of these boxes to carry."

As if nothing had happened Henry picked up one of the remaining boxes and made his way upstairs. Recovering her composure and catching her breath Tina shakily rose to her feet, pulled down her shirt and brushed it off as just another person playing silly tickle games. Oddly, Tina often thought, as much as she gets tickled the poor girl could never get used to it. Being tickled, didn't matter where, when, who or how, was always a torturous experience. Oppositley, one story up in the spare room, Henry Wells was leaning against the wall and catching his own breath, what an unexpected thrill he'd gotten from such a simple, playful act.

"I think that's the last one." Tina said happily as she placed the final box down just inside the door of the spare room and turned back toward the hall.

"So it is, well done young lady." Mr.Wells replied as he rose from the last step into the upstairs hall with two glasses of bright orange juice. "Here you are, well earned indeed."

"Thanks Mr.Wells." Replied Tina as she took the glass and pressed it's cool surface to her juicy lips.

"Right, time for your lesson..." Henry said with a pause as he tried to remember the location of all his old college books. "...Bare with me a moment."

Following Henry through a previously closed door Tina found herself in what was clearly Mr.Well's bedroom. The room, like the rest of the house, was very clean, not even a picture nor painiting on the dim cream walls. Right against the back wall was the head of a large queen sized bed, four pillows and a blanket and sheet that had been organized with great care. On the opposite wall, several feet from the foot of the bed was a set of oak drawers with a small T.V atop it. The remote for the T.V sat on the bedside table right next to the cheap lamp. Against the wall on the far left was the closest door, one of the slide open wooden deals, a few inches across on the wall was a desk fully equipped with well placed writting impliments, lap top computer and a small night light.

"Do you have anything on the Mayans?" Tina asked vaguley as she watched Mr.Wells rummage around in his over stuffed closest, perhaps the only messy place in the house.

"The collapse of their society?" Henry asked trying to assatain exactley what about the Mayans it was that his young student wanted to know. "Is that what you're studying?"

"I think so..." Tina glanced around the room trying to remember with a slight hint of embaressment.

"Well..." Henry turned from the busy closest with nothing gained and leaned against the door frame. "...I have a lot of books but it'd sure help if we knew what you were studying."

"Hmm." Tina dipped her head and stiffened her full lips in what was clearly a serious attempt to recall the information.

"...I'll tell you what, you're mother said you need 'motivation.'" Henry said with an unnoticed wicked leer as he stepped foward and wandered slowly toward the young girl, not quite sure himself what exactley he was doing. "...Perhaps you just need the right insentive..."

"...Mr.Wells?..." Tina asked breaking her concerntration as she peered upward with her stark blue eyes to see her friendly neighbour advancing toward her with wiggling fingers and a menacing look.

"I'm sorry Tina..." Mr. Wells said half meaning his apology. "...I just can't resist."

As Henry clutched his ten fingers into the giggly blonde the older man observed to himself how very much like a drug this was. Tina's precious giggles produced a high the normally charming suburban chap had never experienced. It was addictive, the more she laughed the more he had to tickle and the more Henry tickled the more the poor girl squealed. The pleading was another thing, that girlish begging, wanting it so bad to stop, it only caused to fuel his tickling intentions. Henry wondered, as Tina leant foward and howled with his fingers in her soft sides, if this was the effect she caused on those who tickled her.

"Eeeaahaha! Mistahaha eeehee!" Tina screamed and giggled rapidly as she collasped involuntarily to the floor and curled up in a helpless jello like ball while Henry's fingers danced atop her rib cage.

With the helpless girl giggling for mercy on the floor at the foot of his bed Henry soon lost any rational thought. For such a generally intelligent person even Mr.Wells himself would later be surprised at what an intense effect the experience had over him. Each touch bought about a torrent of laughter and Tina's young body squirmed in response, the power was almost unbelieveable. Not in all his years had Henry Wells ever considered the idea that such a simple act could carry such awsome, raw power.

"Come on..." Henry said holding Tina's slender hand as if assisting her when in fact the usually trusting family friend had thrown all honesty out the window in trade for deception. "...up you get."

"Hhh...hhh...thankyou..." Tina said, ever polite and respectful, as she climbed to her feet and curiously found herself pressed with the back of her legs against Mr.Wells' matress and her front pressed firmly against Mr. Wells.

"That's better..." Henry said enthusiastically as he swiftly bought his devious hands up and pressed into the young woman's soft ribs. "...can't have you rolling around on the floor!"

Allowing his hands to do most of the work Mr.Wells employed a hint of body weight which sent the squealling teen backward onto the tidy matress. Using his knees to waddle across the soft bed and never once letting up on his assault Henry followed the panicking girl while she edged herself backward futher into the bed's centre. Once Tina's thrashing head had almost reached the collection of white pillows Henry signalled his satisfaction of their posistion by bringing his weight down atop Tina's squirming frame. Straddling the young blonde's girating hips Mr.Wells could hold her securley in place and with only her weak uncoordinated arms to protect herself poor Tina knew that Henry pretty much had a full access tickler's pass to her upper body playground.

"eeeeheehaa nonopleheehAAEEAHAH!" Tina had been kept in a constant state of girlish giggles for the entire journey up the bed but once in position it was clear Mr.Wells had no interest in waisting time as he dug his fingers hard into Tina's delicate rib cage. "HAHA NOO MR.WELLS!!"

Tina screamed laughter and batted helplessly at his far stronger arms to no avail. All ten of his wiggling fingers burrowed among the soft spots between her sensitive ribs causing full blown belly laughter to pour from the blonde's wide mouth. Seconds passed before Tina's cheeks had grown bright red with laughter and embarssment, soon followed by the welling of tickle induced tears. In that thin short sleeved pink top Tina hadn't considerd the level of protection it might provide incase of a tickle-attack, point in fact that level was close to zero. Worse than the utter waffer thin nature of that tight little top was the almost non-existent sleeves which to the young high school senior's dismay allowed almost total access to her smooth silky underarms.

Five wriggling fingers crawled under each sleeve and delved mercilessly into the hysterical girls soft hollows. Pressing her arms to her sides in a fit of ticklish panick prooved to do little good. Tina may have afforded herself some level of protection doing this, Henry's fingers may have been restricted in the movement a great deal, as it was the poor big breasted blonde had become so sweaty in her forced exercise that Mr.Wells' fingers could slip and slide quite comfortably in their enclosed space. With tickling coming from both sides and not being able to will herself to move those arms away Tina threw back her head in an agonized high pitch scream and continued to catepillar beneath her tormentor.

"Gosh this is hot work don't you think?" Mr.Wells asked rhetorically as he finally let up and slid his hands down Tina's heaving sides and around the rim of her sweaty top. "Let me help you cool down."

"Nahh...hhh...no...hhhplease..." Tina begged and panted for air as she blinked tears from her eyes and weakly tried to push her shirt back down as Mr.Wells peeled it from her creamy glistening torso.

Tina was far too weakened to resist but to her credit she did try desperatley to keep her shirt. Any time the struggling girl would cause an ounce of actual resistence Mr.Wells would dance a finger or two across Tina's tummy causing a lack in concerntration that was just enough to gain more slack. By the time the t-shirt had risen over Tina's head and to her elbows she was in such a state that Henry was using one arm to easily strip away the top while using the other hand to spider dance around her cute belly button. Lost in a fit of giggles Tina could do nothing as her shirt was finally torn away and tossed across the room.

"How's that? Better?" Henry asked as he looked down at the teary eyed girl and admired her shimmering body, that smooth hour glass tummy, the heaving soft ribs and those large milky breasts of fleshy fun that threatend to burst from the small white bra with every panicked breath.

"Nohoho...please...Mr.Wells...I-I have to study..." Tina said hoping, in a rare moment of tactical thought, that Henry's widley known love for academics would over ride his apparent new love of driving the poor girl insane.

"Oh yes, you have to study..." Henry said agreeably while he slid his fingers up Tina's side nervous sides in an tender manner. "...it's very important."

"Yeh-h-yes...we-we b-better get ohohn with itit..." Tina struggled her words out trying with all her might to ignore the tingling caused by Herny's curious hands which were sliding up and down her vunerable torso.

"It's good to see you're becoming properly motivated." Mr.Wells said spinning Tina's mother's words into something that clearly wasn't their original intent. "...but I don't think you're quite 'there' yet..."

"W-wait...pleheese" Tina strained not to giggle as she tried to form her best puppy dog expression which turned hopelessly into a dum tickled grin each time she got close due to Mr.Well's fingers slowly increasing their wiggling speed. "stoahp...Mis-mister Weheheeells..."

With an agonizingly slow pace Henry sped up the wiggling, dancing lightly on either side of Tina's tummy. When tickled from both sides at once, as with her underarms, there is nowhere to go. At least when tickled in one spot there is an illusion, even if pinned down, that the giggly girl can always move in the opposite way for escape. As his speed grew so did her pleading, along with the pitch and frequency of the giggles. Soon the giggles outweighed the real words and before long Mr.Wells had his firey fingers up to such a speed Tina was wildly whipping her head side to side and screaming for freedom among her squealing laughter.

Curiously, Mr.Wells reflected on several memories as he kept Tina in a most hysterical state of ticklish laughter, this was not the first girl he'd ever tickled. Playfully Henry had tickled quite a few women in his time, frequently dating Henry even found tickling lightly to be a rather effective flirting and/or foreplay technique. Why then, Henry pondered as he remembered fondly the many women he had tickled, was this young neighbourhood blonde so different? Why had Henry Wells ever had the urge to relentlessly tickle any of the other women against their will? Tina knew the answer, although clearly she was in no fit state to give it.

The difference between the young barbie doll blonde and most other women was simple, other women fought back. Tina would have too, she would have fought back with a fury, but unlike the other women the young blonde simply did not have the option. Once tickled Tina was reduced to such a state of helplessness she became weaker than a kitten. For anyone tickling Tina they were able to use minimal amounts of effort in order to pin her down or manipulate her position to their choosing. It didn't help of course that as ticklish as most women were Tina was on another level altogether, for all intents and purposes Tina was really quite useless when it came to resisting a tickle attack.

"Now...I believe I saw your sister do this little trick..." Mr.Wells ceased his attack only long enough to say his eleven words before plunging an index finger cruely into the sweating blonde's cute little belly button.

"AAAHH! AHAHAH!" Tina screamed and arched her back as best she could before beating her fists into the matress and clawing at the sheets while Mr.Well's finger leasurley squirmed in a random wiggly pattern within her sensitive navel. "PLEASE NO! WAAAHAHA!"

Lost in the land of a mericlessly tingling navel Tina was trapped under Mr.Well's control with the use of only one finger. Unfortunatley this meant Henry still had a free hand and totally unknown to the cackling blonde he was using it for a devious plot indeed. Due to the amount of wild bucking and back arching Tina was unwillingly performing Henry's sneaky hand was able to slide under the girls body and locate the buckle of her already strained bra strap. After several tries at the oblivious girl's hook Mr.Wells was finally able to snap it open sending the skimpy white bra flying in much the same direction as her t-shirt had previously.

Removing his finger from her navel Henry took a moment to appreciate such astonishing beauty. Mr.Wells had been with his fair share of beautiful women over the years but none, without exception, had breasts quite as magnificent as these. Tina's boobs were melon sized, firm and fleshy soft. They swelled at the sides as their sheer bubbly weight pressed them into her sensitve body. As the poor girl gasped for air the large baloons jiggled in response to the smallest movement like bags of creamy jello. Punctuating such delightful mounds were two pink nipples, each with a base freckled with tiny goose pimples and almost perfectly round. Right in the centre sat two stiff little soldiers, unmistakably standing to full attention. Unmistakably sensitive.

"...Where else are you ticklish?" Henry asked sliding his hands slowly over Tina's protruding ribs and up the sides of her large boobs causing an uncomfortable giggle of protest.

"N-no..." Tina said weakly as she gripped Mr.Well's wrists but was unable to move them anywhere he didn't wish to go. "P-please...stoaaee!"

It was too late, Tina couldn't even maintain her grip as Mr.Well's curious fingers pressed into her fleshy mounds and a tortorously ticklish sensation washed over her. Howling with uproarious laughter the poor blonde slapped Mr.Well's kneeling legs but her lack of strength couple with Henry's intense rise in adreniline caused little, if any effect. Clearly, although Tina was in far too much of a state to notice at the time, Mr.Wells had handled breasts before. He wasn't rough or hard, his grip was firm, his strokes light and prods delicate. Henry was careful not to press to deep although despite his skilful ticklish touch it still caused her large melons to soon grow a light shade of pink.

Quite some time was spent fondling Tina's breasts, tears flowing freely down her reddend cheeks. The blonde's nipples had grown rock solid, every stroke was a pleasurable agony that would glide across them. Being so horribly sensitive did backfire when it came to being tickled but as far as being pleasured went, touching the young blonde's more private areas did cause undeniable rushes of warm heavenly pleasure. Unfortunatley Mr.Well's nipple strokes were merley a side effect of the breast tickling which was pure hell. For the most part he would squeeze but on occasion there would be a pinch of flesh or a sudden spider tickle that would illict a surprised squeal among Tina's unstoppable laughter.

"...I notice you didn't answer my question..." Henry said calmly as he at last ceased his boob onslaught leaving the creamy orbs tickled pink but no less appetising. "...Where else are you ticklish?"

Pinned there on his bed beneath Mr.Wells, Tina was helpless to resist ecspecially in her weakened state. Reaching weakly out of desperation Tina blinked tears from her eyes, breathed heavily for much needed oxygen and tried to realign her mind back to some sense of sanity after the brutal tit tickling. Sure enough, before Tina could even remember where she was the tormented girl felt her white short shorts sliding down her long silky legs. Futilly the senior high school student squirmed her smooth legs in an effort to keep the shorts but Mr.Wells easily snatched them over Tina's running shoes.

"M-Mr.Wells...please...I can't..." Tina pleaded as she sat up and looked toward Henry who stood with an eerie calm at the foot of his bed. "...I can't stand it...please please let me go..."

Dropping the shorts to the floor Mr.Wells took a moment to admire the gleaming near nude girl atop his bed. Teary eyes, red cheeks, her ribs, sides, breasts, belly button all spalshed with marks of pink. Those stiff little nipples pointed directly at him, Henry looked upward to Tina's pleading, desperate eyes and saw no compassion within himself, just an unbridled sense of sadistic pleasure. How could he resist? That tickled pink torso leading down to that ever so skimpy pink thong, it camel toed at the front giving a thin outline of her virgin womanhood, then those long well toned legs on those messy sheets seductivley flowing toward Tina's delicate shoe-incased feet.

"Where do you think you're going?" Henry asked quickly as he leapt foward with a cougars speed as Tina turned to crawl from the bed.

"Naaooh!" Tina wailed as fell foward landing with her lower tummy on the corner of the bed, face down she starred at the carpetted floor as her top half hung from the matress. "Please! No doooon't!"

Straddling the backs of Tina's legs Henry suddenly realised he had full access to those perfectly peach like cheeks that curved upward before him. A small pink thread ran across the top and turned gracefully down inbetween, almost framing the young woman's well rounded butt. With more than a little bit of curiousity Henry reached downward, all ten fingers already wiggling with anticipation. Dancing his digits lightly Mr.Wells greedily landed atop the untouched surface and was not at all dissapointed with the sudden and eargerly expected reaction.

"Who knew!" Henry commented to himself as more statement than question as he watched the trapped girl claw at the carpet in a helpless effort to escape from the horrid spiders running rampant atop her butt.

"Eeheehee! Nahee! Pleheeheeiiii!" Tina thrashed about and in her desperation even tried crawling under the bed, the weakness of her own body betraying her, she was helpless to bring herself upward and could do little more than hang with her head an inch from the floor as the giggling blonde thrashed involuntarily. "Staaahaha! MISTER WEheheeells Ahahaha!"

Not content with only one technique Henry soon began to apply serveral of the tools that had just previously prooved useful on Tina's breasts. A pinch here, a squeeze there, the pure randomness of his actions caused a heightened sense of panick and thus only caused the cackling girl to feel even more vunerable. Interesting for Henry he was able to experiment a little more, the butt being slightly more durable than the delicate breasts. One trial which prooved pleasingly effective was a simple massage, placing the bottoms of his hands at the mark where Tina's butt met her legs Henry would push foward slightly and then bring his fingers down to roll back the tender flesh, almost like kneeding bread. Upon first trying the kneeding technique Tina was heard to take several deep breaths in quick succession before screaming in horrified myrth.

"You know what Tina? You still haven't answered my question..." Mr.Wells said clearly leading somewhere that wasn't going to bode well for the poor teen. "...do you know what happens to rude girls who don't answer their elders questions?"

"hhh...plhhh...please d-hhh...don't...." In no fit state to answer Tina could only hang there, pleading weakly and sliding her long finger nails across the carpet in a last ditch attempt to crawl away, ironically even if she had not been pinned down such light tugging wouldn't have even pulled her an inch.

"They get spanked." Mr.Wells words sunk into Tina's belly and even a girl so tickled out of her mind as she was could understand the implications of those three simple words.

"N...no! NO don't! I'm begging yOOOEEWW!" Tina screamed as her right butt cheek recieved a full blown slap that left quite a red mark and no end of painful stinging. "Ahuhuhhh...plea...arr...pleAAAHAOOOW!"

Once again her right cheek copped another solid whack and before Tina could even begin to plead again Henry bought down another furious smack right on the left side. Tina screamed with agony as the jolting stings grew when more slaps came raining down, each one seeming harder than the other. Smack, smack, smack, left, right, left, one after the other both cheeks were bright red and painfully tender within mere moments. The poor blonde's screaming only stopped when the spanking did and silence did not follow, Mr.Well's sat atop Tina and for several seconds could only here the tortoured sobs of the young beauty.

"Aww...don't cry." Henry said with an almost convincing hint of sympathy. "Here...let me cheer you up."

"N-noplease! DAHAHAHAAA!" Tina arched her back hard and quickly fell back down toward the bed side as her red raw cheeks were lightly danced upon by cruel tickling fingers.

Curiously, almost thankfully, the pain did infact seem to subside a great deal shortly after the tickling began. For all intents and purposes, when all was said and done, Henry had basically made the poor girl's butt a great deal more sensitive. Each tiny stroke was registered unlike before where they had simply seemed to mesh into a flurry or tickles. Each stroke registered and each stroke slid across smooth red surface so sensitive it caused a volcanic erruption of throat wrenching laughter. So beside herself with insane laughter from five fingers dancing on her left cheek Tina was, that Henry was able to use the same trick he had used to remove her bra. Slowly as the howling blonde bucked furiously beneath him Mr.Wells was able to peel back the thin pink thong and in a minute or two soon had it dangling loosley around Tina's upper thighs.

"Mmmph." Mr.Wells gave an approving grunt of appreciation as he let both his hands glide over Tina's completley bare butt and squeeze rapidly.

"Hahahaaa! Pleehahaha!" Unable to finish half a word Tina roared with laughter and clawed at the carpet, barley aware that her underwear had been slid from her. "Nahahaaa! Eeeiiheee!"

Cruely Mr.Wells found that light stroking either side of the centre, where Tina's cheeks met, sent the teary eyed highschooler into spasmadic fits of screaming laughter. Henry enjoyed the tortured reaction so much he was virtually relentless in that spot, almost forgetting completley about the rest of her for quite some time. For poor Tina, whose long blonde hair and grown considerably messy as it stuck to her sweaty face, the minutes seemed like hours but any concept of time had long since been forgotten. As it was Mr.Well's was so unmerciful for so long that Tina was lost to a world of tickles, unescapeably feather lights strokes dancing around her crack.

"Incredible." Mr.Wells stated out loud although his comment went totally unheard as he at last relented and climbed from the bed.

"HHHHH....gghh...hhhhh" Tina hung weakly over the bed side and slowly allowed her sweat near nude body to slip to the carpetted floor.

Laying there next to the bed side with her barbie pink thong loosley around her knees Tina looked quite defeated. Red faced, tears streaming down her cheeks, a spanked light pink butt, gleaming with sweat, hair a total mess and gapsing desperatley for air the poor eighteen year old was almost the definition of destroyed. Looking down upon Tina, who lay on her side, Henry admired the girl's well toned figure nude figure and soon glanced his eyes downward, downward toward those untouched shoe incased feet. Henry recalled quickly the several times he had asked the hysterical teen "Where else are you ticklish?" and thought himself silly for not having guessed it sooner.

"Nah...no..." Tina turned weakly as Mr.Wells crouched down and scooped his arms underneath her bare frame, swiftly lifting the weakend girl into the air and causing her to loose the thong altogether. "...Mr.Wells...p-please....I can't take it..."

"Nonsense." Henry replied as friendly as ever as he lay her down in the centre of his messy bed, her moist virgin woman hood looking smooth and inviting. "...you've already taken so much-what's a little more?"

"I-I can't...I hate it...please let me go..." Tina pleaded as she wiped away tears from her eyes and pushed herself upward to a sitting position, her gaze following Henry as he casually wandered toward the closet.

"I can't do that Tina...you still haven't told me what I want to know." Henry replied as he reached into the dark doorway, this time he clearly knew what he was looking for. "But because we're friends I'm going to ask one last time, nice and polite..."

"Wh-what're you...doing?" Tina began shuffling across the bed in the opposite direction as with a tremor in her voice the young blonde saw Henry holding a bunch of silk neck ties.

"I'm just asking you a question." Henry said tossing the ties casually in a pile onto the edge of the bed causing Tina to jump a little and nearly fall off the opposite side. "...where else are you ticklish?"

Tina looked wide eyed for a moment as the implications of the question along with the unknown factor of the silk ties ticked over in her mind. Slowly the near nude girl's bright blue eyes gazed over her large breasts, down her torso, over her legs and as she turned her head to those long legs noticed the one spot of clothing she still had remaining. Her shoes. Her socks. Her feet...her soles...her toes...panick. With a renewed energy and boiling sense of self preservation Tina pivoted her bare butt on the sheets and leapt from the bed. The poor girl, she barley made it to the door before Henry had grabbed her around the wrist and dragged her back toward that awful bed.

"Awww! NOHOOO! Please! Mister Wells NAAOO!" Tina fought as best she could but Henry was much stronger and able to toss her bouncing onto the springy matress.

Wrestling the nude girl hadn't prooven as easy as previous, it was glaringly obvious she would do almost anything to avoid having her feet touched. All the more reason, Mr.Wells, to tickle them silly. By Henry's logic if Tina had been so out of her mind when touched elsewhere there was simply no telling what her precious soles would deliver and that meant he most definetly had to have them. Grabbing both her wrists the girl kicked and thrashed but Henry was able to flip Tina face down before recieving to many knees in the back. Stradling the bucking blonde Mr.Well's employed his weight to press the small of her back, pinning her in place. Swiftly grabbing a loose neck tie Herny fought the reluctent eighteen year old's left hand toward the bed post and looped the tie. With the left secure the right soon followed and poor Tina was tied face down, her arms trapped to the head of the bed with otherwise total freedom.

"What's the matter Tina?" Henry asked standing to the side of the bed and watching the frantic blonde tug furiously at her restraints. "I thought girls loved to be tickled...?"

"Nohhh no,no." Tina cried as she curled her legs up under her tummy and turned to look at Henry who casual demeanor was a little off putting, on top of everything else. "I hate being tickled! I hate it! Please, I'm begging you!"

"Oh nonsense..." Mr.Wells teased as he knelt onto the bed and slowly shuffled his way toward the curled up girl whose arms stretch above her vertically. "...I see you and your sister playing those games all time, you have so much fun."

"No...no I don't have fun! I don't like it, I swear!" Tina said as she strained to look behind her before she suddenly felt Henry's strong grip around her left ankle. "I really-AHH! NOOO! NO NO!"

Tina kicked and tugged and thrashed as hard as she possibly could but all that did was use up crucial energy. With an ankle in either hand Henry worked his way down toward the foot of the bed. Once the near nude girl was stretched out Mr.Wells acted quickly, pressing down on her heels with his hands Henry mounted a leg over and straddled Tina's calves. The screaming blonde twisted her neck in and effort to see but only caught Mr.Well's back out the corner of her eye, he was sitting facing away from her head and it wasn't long before she felt her left shoe being wriggled.

"...no...oh please, oh no...please-I...I'll do anything...I swear...anything you want..." Tina pleaded using her final resolve, it had never worked in the past but she could always hope.

"Anything?" Henry asked with what appeared to be a geuine sense of curiousity to the offer as she tossed the left shoes aside and starred down at Tina's cute cotton socked foot.

"Anything! Anything you want! Just-just don't tickle my feet!" Tina tried turning her head more, trying to get a sense of his reaction to her offer other than his voice. "Please-It's torture! It really is, I can't stand it!"

"Okay..." Henry said slowly as he wriggled the right shoe free causing the girl to go into deep breaths of horrid anticipation and the blondes white socked feet to wriggle with fear. "...how about....I won't tickle your feet...if..."

"'If' anything! I swear, just name it, I'll do it!" Tina was grabbing onto hope tightly, her breasts balooning out from the side as she lay atop them and quivering with sweaty anst.

"If...you let me tickle your socks!" Henry revealed his ruse and punctuated his sentence immediatley with a flurry of fingers speedily spidering the arches of Tina's sock covered soles.

"NAIIIEEEEEE!" Her back arched, her fists clenched, her toes spread in their cotton casing and Tina let out and almight squeal when she felt the cotton indent into her sensitive instep with rapid speed.

Howling with almost a laughter scream combination prooved to be a much more of an intense reaction than anywhere else on Tina's nuible young body had provoked. Mr.Wells delighted in scrambling all ten of his fingers up onto the helplessly squirming heels and down the cotton textured arches, lightly sprinkling pokes over Tina's wriggling toes. Experimenting, as he had done with other areas, Herny placed four fingers on the balls of either foot and slowly raked them upward all the way to heel. The raking caused a minor break, a second at most, between techniques but ellicted such a tormented squeal that he simply had to try it again. And again, and again, and again. And again.

"Tell me Tina..." Henry said cooly as made small light circles with his index fingers in the very centre of each sole, keeping Tina in a constant state of girlish giggles. "...What would you do to keep your socks?"

"Heeheeplehee d-dohohooon't weeheeheeheeee" Tina twisted and turned her head, clenching her eyes shut as she giggled from the light torment and tried to register coherently the implications of Herny's question. "Eeeheee do-don't tahahaee take my sooahaocks!"

"That doesn't really answer my question." Mr.Wells replied having only just managed to make sense of the girl's squeaky words. "I'm going to take your sock-and tickle your bare feet-unless you give me a very good reason why you should keep them."

"Teeheehee st-staahp I ca-eeiieeheee can't think! Aheeheeee!" The nude bound girl tilted her head foward and kept her eyes shut tight, trying desperatley to push away the awful sensations coming from her feet, alas poor Tina was just too ticklish.

"Well then..." Mr.Wells said stopping his circular assaults and pinched the rim of Tina's left sock. "...that is unfortunate."

"AHH! NOOO! Meeheehee! Stop!" Tina giggled as she felt her sock peeling from her foot which tickled a little itself.

Mr.Wells watched with amusement as Tina's right foot attempted to aid it's partner from being undressed. Pulling the sock down slowly kept the poor girl in a state of pleading giggles and also served to carry out a self inflicted suspence for both parties. Anticipation rode high but for Tina it was fearful and dreaded while for Henry is pure heaven, looking down as a pink soft centred heel was bought into the open. Speeding up a little sped up Tina's giggling but Mr.Wells could barley stop himself from just tearing the white cotton sock clean off as wrinkly silky smooth arch curved beautifully onto rolling subtle balls. Sloping sharply downward the balls of Tina's wiggling foot flowed flawlessly into five cute little squirming toes, Henry didn't have to touch her, anyone could have told those feet were ticklish just by looking at them.

"...I bet your sister just loves these." Henry said wasting no more time as he pinched the toe of Tina's right sock and quickly slooped it clean off, tossing it to the carpet and rendering the bound blonde fully nude.

"Ahh...ahhh...pleaaassee...." Unable to see what Mr.Well's was doing the fearful girl was bracing herself for the worst, unfortunatley even she knew that all the bracing in the world wouldn't save her now.

"Not to sound too cliche, but..." Henry began wiggling all ten of his fingers less than an inch from those delicate soles. "...koochie koochie coooo!"

"AAAHHHHAHAHAAA!" Tina began and ended her intial full strength laughter with a scream of pure uncontrollable ticklishness when she felt Henry's cruel and now very practiced fingers skid rapidly about her feet.

As Tina's body wrenched and strained to accomadate all the energy being produced her nipples stiffened to maximum capacity and her young virgin mound grew increasingly wet. It wasn't as if Tina hadn't had her feet tickled before, Tina had been tickled a great deal before Mr.Well's hands ever wiggled upon her. The howling big breasted blonde had even, once on the evening of her eighteenth birthday, been tickled in the nude. However, despite that, Tina had never once been tied up and tickled. Pinned down, possibly hundreds of times, but never forcibly restrained to an immoveable object. What would have worried Tina if she could think straight was that she knew, tickling, despite her hatred for it, turned her on like nothing else. When tickled nude on her birthday Tina had been subject to a powerful, mind bending orgasm. More worrying still was that post the orgasm her teenaged body had become incredibly more aware of it's sensitivity, incredibly more ticklish. If Tina was to loose her juices her, tied up under Mr.Wells fingers, there was no telling what might happen.

What Tina didn't know, and would not discover for quite some time, is that the more ticklish the spot the more it turned her on. Of course, becoming aroused from a thing that drove her crazy was completley unintentional but none the less it occured on a grand scale. Tina's bare feet were the most ticklish spot on her entire nude bound body, the most sensitive area and with Henry's devilish hands tormenting them every second the young girl was practically soaking through the sheets. A finger stroked, and another, a raking up the soles, a squirm under the toes, her nipples throbbed, her inner thys grew wetter, a flutter of pokes on the heels, Tina's cheeks were drowned in tears, her back arched, a rapid dance on her inner arch, the instep, the toes, the heel, the instep again, throbbing, soaking, laughing, crying, moaning, moaning, screaming. Orgasm.

Two, three. Tina came with a gail force over again, her toes spread and she gripped the ties that bound her hands hard into fists. Sweat and love juice seeped a huge warm patch on the sheets. Tears dripped from the corners of her wide mouth onto the bed below. The blonde's nude body felt every touch, hyper sensitivity was setting in quickly, multiplying by the hundreds with each apocalyptic orgasm, each more powerful than the last. Her feet, her feet, why did he have to keep tickling the feet. More and more ticklish, more ticklish than Tina had ever been and Mr.Well's was utterly unstoppable.

"Well then..." Henry's words fell on deaf ears as he rose from the bed and turned to look at the soaking bound nude Tina. "...I guess that answers my question."

THE END.

Great Story

I think that older neighbor lady out to get a shot at Tine and tickle her VERY sexually. Or Tine gets a shot at the neighbor lady.

Thanks for the kind words.

I assume you're not refering to old Mrs.Hughs which only leaves Gina Laster. Gina's appearence in the story above was just a brief cameo as she and Tina have clashed before. If you're interested I'd be happy to refer you to the stories were Gina appeared previously otherwise you're of course welcome to have a search through Tina's previous adventures in the story archives.

Interestingly enough the above story actually takes place before any of the others were Gina showed up. From memory I believe Tina actually managed to tickle Gina quite a bit as well.

And on the subject of Tina and Gina...

Good read, Mantis, my friend, good read! I like all your stories, but I do so
very much enjoy your "Tina" stories. I'm afraid I missed the four part Tina
story you posted a few weeks ago... read the first two chapters, but then
became busy at work for the next few days. When I went back to it, it had
been pushed too far back to find the other parts... just waiting for it to make
it onto your Archive page.

Personally, I always wanted to see more of Gina Laster getting punished. Call
it payback, or karma, or whatever, but I very much enjoyed the chapters
where Tina turned the tables of Mrs Laster, pushing her past her breaking
point. Gina seemed to suffer from the exact same 'problem' as Tina, being
horribly ticklish all over, and cumming from the overstimulation, but hating the
process leading up to it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE reading about sweet
dizty Tina (as well as the older, more in-touch Tina) getting tickled into
oblivion... but what I'm really waiting for now is a series with the "respectable"
Judge Laster getting her just deserts.

She loves to dish it out, and likely if she'd done it to Tina so often she will
have done so to others. Mayhaps you might consider a story where one of
them (or perhaps Tina herself) captures her and returns the favor for, say, a
weekend or two? This time without Mr. Laster or the police, or anyone else
coming to rescue her just when its starting to get intense. *evil grin*

Just a thought.

J-dark

Hey J-dark,

Thanks for the kind words. I still haven't put the four part Tina:13 in my archives yet but I managed to track down parts three and four for you...

PART THREE: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=96267

PART FOUR: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=96268

As for Tina and Gina clashing again, never say never. I have no end planned for the Tina series, I'm currently working on another tale and then after that I plan to re-write one of the early ones. It's entirley possible, in fact highly likley there will be anothe battle between the two, I just can't tell you when because even I don't know.

Thanks again! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back