• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Trouble part 1

Sophietickles

Will was 21 years old. He still stayed at home with his dad, his dad’s new wife (Catherine) and her daughter (Stacy). Will’s dad was away most of the time on business so he was left with the two women quite a bit and they did not get along well. There was always arguing going on about various different things from tidying up to money issues to Catherine’s male friends. Catherine who had just turned 38 married Will’s dad 2 years ago and he has always thought she was only in it for the money. When they married she stayed in a small flat with Stacy and drove a junky car and had a dead end job in a supermarket. Now she lives in a huge house, she has a BMW and a Mercedes and has her own beauty boutique all of which is funded by his dad. For 38 Catherine was an extremely attractive woman who could pass for being still in her 20’s. She was about 5’5” with brown hair and blue eyes and really could have any man. She now loved the finer things with a walk in closet full of designer clothes and well over 100 pairs of shoes. Stacy was like a younger version of her mum. She had the same taste in clothes and had her own little convertible BWM.

Will came home one Friday night after being out with his buddies for drinks to find Catherine sitting on the couch with her stocking feet up on the coffee table, in a slightly drunken way he had a look at them quickly then saw that she was drinking wine straight out of the bottle. She drank quite a lot Will always thought, she many even had a problem but as long as he didn’t have to deal with it he didn’t care. This night however was different as Catherine started having a go at Will for staring at her, to which he replied by calling her a money-grabbing bitch. She asked him who the hell do you think you are talking to and that he should show her some respect. Will told her to shut up and walked upstairs slowly as the vodka he was drinking earlier was beginning to catch up with him. He was walking to his room when Stacy came out of hers dressed in her workout attire of little t-shirt and shorts, and asked what was going on. Will told her to mind her own business but her and her mum always stuck up for one another. She called Will a little child who had no idea about the real world and to get a life to which he replied that they were only her because her mum was a gold digger with no morals. Stacy was irate with this and tried to slap him but he caught he hand and pushed her into her room. Stacy was really pissed as Will went into his room and started getting ready for bed. Stacy wanted to get him and started grabbing some things, she had some handcuffs that she got as a gag gift once and grabbed some stockings. She burst into Will’s room to find him shirt off and his jeans at his ankles standing at the foot of his bed. She tackled him from behind and pushed him onto the bed and quickly handcuffed his hands behind his back. He struggled a little but he had too much to drink and it showed as Stacy was overpowering him. She sat on his legs, pulled his jeans off, and tied each one of his feet spread apart to the metal bar at the end of his bed. He called her all the names he could think of and was telling her to get the hell off but it was no good as she had him at her mercy. He carried on shouting names and threats at her so she ran to her room and grabbed on of her gym socks came back in and rammed it in his mouth then tied a stocking round his head to keep it in place. Catherine had heard shouting from upstairs and had gone up to find out what was happening. When she walked in and saw Will all tied up and Stacy standing next to him she started laughing. She asked Will if he still felt so smart and if he now knew to show respect. The two girls were laughing so hard and were teasing Will then Stacy told her mum to watch as she quickly tickled Will’s ribs. He squirmed and screamed into the sweaty sock in his mouth as both girls carried on laughing. Catherine then whispered something to Stacy then both girls went to either side of the bed and stood over the helpless Will. He was shouting something at them but because of his gag they had no idea what.
Catherine then said to Will “Do you find Stacy and I attractive? I see the way you stare at both of us. Just earlier when you came in you were staring at me legs.”
Stacy then butted in saying, “He would have been looking at your feet, little Willy here has a thing for feet don’t you?” as she patted him on the head. Will had previously dated a friend of Stacy’s, which he is now living to regret as she told Stacy about his little foot fetish. Catherine started laughing at him again and asked if he liked her feet then she stuck her right stocking foot to his face. He turned his head away but she kept prodding him with it. She told Stacy to help her a little, so she got on the bed and kneeled down sliding her feet under his face, and again he tried to move away but this time Stacy pushed his face right into her stinky feet. He was forced to take a large whiff of Catherine’s stocking feet, which she had been walking about in heels all day. Stacy let his head up and then told him that by the end of this he would be bowing down and kissing both their feet. Catherine got off the bed and said to him that since he liked feet they would take care of his. Both girls went to the foot of the bed, grabbed a foot each and took off the sock and slowly stroked one of their well-manicured nails across the sole of his foot. Will squiggled in his bonds but it was no good, he knew these two women beat him and it was up to them when he would be let go.
Catherine said, “He appears to be a little ticklish Stacy, shall we play a little?” Stacy laughed and started tickling his right foot from the heel to the toes and scribbled her nails over the center of his sole. Will was flipping out as he was very ticklish and the fact that he was at the mercy of two women made it all the worse. Both girls then started in again on his defenseless feet, tickling between his toes, the bottom of his toes, and his soles. They did this for about 20 minutes and by the end of that Will was dripping with sweat. Stacy loved having Will like this and teasing him and it showed in the way she tickled his feet like crazy. The girls decided they wanted a break so they went downstairs for 10 minutes to get a drink leaving the helpless Will tied up. When they got back to the room they got on the bed and grabbed Will, they untied his feet and flipped him over the tied them quickly up again. They then to off the cuffs and quickly tied his wrists above his head with stockings so Will was now face up and spread eagled. Catherine then leaned over him and tickled both his underarms while Stacy started in on his feet again. They both stopped after 5 minutes and Catherine said
“Here you go my little foot stool” and she rubbed her foot across his face, as she did this Will could feel his manhood growing bigger.
The girls noticed and Catherine teased “You really do like my feet don’t you honey?” She then whispered something to Stacy who then left the room leaving Will alone with Catherine. She lay beside him on the bed running her foot up and down his leg she then whispered to him
“You would love to fuck me wouldn’t you? I know you want me and I love knowing that” She kissed him on the head then got up. Stacy came back into the room with a video camera, tripod, and a pair of scissors. The girl’s set the camera up pointing right at Will and Stacy started cutting off Will’s underwear until he was lying on the bed completely naked. Catherine then turned to him and said,
“Ok Willy here is how it’s going to go, we are going to remove your gag and you are going to admit to the camera that you are our little bitch and our foot slave. You are going to apologize for being a dick to us before and beg us for forgiveness.” Will couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Stacy took off his gag and Will said,
“The both of you are fucking nuts!” They both burst out laughing at him with Stacy telling him that this was Friday and we will keep you here all weekend if we have too. They started in tickling him again, Stacy was at his feet running her nails over them while Catherine dug her fingers into his armpits. This sent Will bucking on the bed. The problem was now that the girls were beginning to get tired so Catherine told Stacy to get off to bed and that they could carry on tomorrow. She left the room and Catherine got up and turned off the camera. She then sat in between Will’s legs and said
“This is just a taster of what we will do with you tomorrow.” She then lightly stroked his balls with the tip of her toes, wiggling them over him. She then wrapped both her stocking soles around his shaft and started pumping his dick. Will was getting very turned on and Catherine saw this and just before he was about to cum she got up tickled his feet quickly and said good night and switched off the light. Will was lying there with a major erection and had no way of dealing with it. He finally drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Sophietickles, and congratulations on your first post, which is a fine story. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I like this story, Sophietickles, both the decriptions of F/m tickling :D and the erotic foot teasing. :D

About formatting: You need to divided the text into paragraphs, including a new paragraph each time a person begins speaking, to make it easier to read.

Dear Sophietickles

This has got to be wihtout a shadow of a living doubt one of , if not the best story I've ever come across here, & I really do hope you decide to continue this story. Beleive me when I say that this is what almost every 19 your old boy wishes would happen to him, I know I am one. In closing I just have to say once again terrific job on this story and thanks for sharing it.

J. :wiseowl:

Thanks guys I am grateful of the feedback. I hope to post at least one other part.

Great story,Sophie!

What a fantastic tale! I like how you give us plenty of background information and then get right to it! J Unit is right! I think every young man would secretly love to be in a similar situation! The foot worship being included didn`t hurt either! :devil2: :2poke:

I can`t wait to see what Catherine and Stacy have in store for Will when they wake! :wub:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back