• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Library Tickles

library tickler

TMF Novice
Library Tickles

It was around noon in the campus library. The Library Tickler was currently in the back of the library, completing his homework. When he got up, he noticed an odd object on the floor near the back. Upon investigation, he discovered it was a beautiful oriental female, sleeping on her bag.

The Library Tickler looked carefully at the sleeping woman. She was wearing a grey winter coat, green pants, and white sneakers. Her hair was a lovely shade of black, and her face was adorable.

“I need an excuse to remove her sneakers. Those feet need to be tickled”.

After about half a second, the Library Tickler figured out how to get away with tickling his unsuspecting victim.

He walked back to his seat and determined there was no one else there to disrupt his fun. He then removed his boots and picked up his laptop. Slowly and stealthily, he approached the sleeping student. He placed the computer beside her and then crept back to his seat without making a sound. Slipping back into his boots, he whispered “Show Time”.

Approaching his victim, he tried to make as much noise as possible. Finally standing over her, he was astonished at how heavily she slept. With his cell-phone, he snapped a picture of the young women next to the computer.

“AHA. I finally found you, thief.”

“hu?…wha?” She awoke startled. “Who are you? What do you want?”

She spoke English with an adorable accent. “Her laughter will be heavenly” L.T. thought to himself.

“You are a thief.”

“What? I don’t know what you are talking about?”

“Don’t lie to me. My computer is right beside you.”

“I don’t know how it got there. I didn’t take it. please believe me.”

“Liar. Why would someone put my computer next to you?” “Aside from having a good time”, he thought as he sat on her legs.

“What are you doing?”

“Confess thief, or I tickle your feet.”

The poor woman’s eyes opened as wide as saucers. “NO. PLEASE DON’T”. but it was too late. The Library Tickler quickly unlaced her right sneaker and pulled it off. Positioning his left hand in the middle of her socked foot, and the right hand under her toes, he taunted her one last time.

“Last chance thief.”

”PLEASE.I DIDN’T, NOAHAHaHAHAHAHAHA”.

Wasting no time, he used his left hand to scratch up and down her sole while tickling under her toes with his right hand.

”NOAHAHAHAHPLEASEHAHAHAHAh IHAHAI’M TOO TICKILISHHAHHAOHAHAHOHNOHOHOH.”

“Then you shouldn’t have stolen from me. kitchi kitchi kitchi”.

Library Tickler decided to switch tactics to increase her torment. Both hands would scrape up and down her incredibly ticklish foot. Then he would use both hands to spider tickle every inch of the victim’s still socked foot, before tickling and twitching her toes with all ten fingers.

“final warning. Confess, or I remove your sock.”

“NOHEHEHEHE PLEASE I AM INNOCENT”. No sooner had she said No had he griped her sock and yanked it off. The next half and hour where spent tickling her bare foot every way imaginable.

He scratched her sole with all ten fingers, first up and down and then side to side. His fingers danced all over the bottom of her foot, before tracing circles on her heel with one hand and digging his fingers under her toes with the other. Both hands wiggled and tickled her toes.

His stuck his fingers between every toe, “citchy citchy citchy little thief”. The poor girl laughed hysterically. The strange man was tickling her more intense than anyone else ever had. She tried to beg for mercy, but ended up laughing.

“HEHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHOHAHAAHAHAHPLEHAHAHAHPLEHAHAHA”.

Reaching into his pocket, Library Tickler pulled out a ball point pen. One hand held her foot stretched out, the other scribbled along the arch and ball of her foot. “NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOAHAHAOAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH”. This was the worst torture in her life. He has holding her foot steady and coloring her toe pads when he hear a noise.

“Ok, I tickled you for 30 minutes. I’m not done yet”.

The victim was completely exhausted. “please…….no…..more”, she said between gasps of breath.

“I have you photographed with the evidence. Surrender to my justice or I will have you expelled.”

“No. please. Ok, you win. Just don’t get me expelled and you can torture me all you want.”

This was music to his ears. Helping her up, he lead her to his desk. “Sit in the cubicle opposite from me.” He instructed. “When they leave, I’m going after your feet. Refuse and I go to the administration.”

“I’ll co-operate.”

Twenty minutes later, he had her all to himself. He got under the desk, and removed her shoe and sock. Turning around, he secured one bare foot under each of his arms.

”Record this on my phone.”

She activated the video option. ”What is your name?” “KatieEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH”. Without warning, five fingers rapidly explored each of her feet. Holding tight, Library Tickler dug his hands into the middle of her feet and mercilessy tickled them for 15 minutes straight.

“PLEASEHAHAHAHAHIAHAHI NEED A BRAKE”. He released one foot but pulled the other one closer to him. After securing a firm grip, he began to nibble on her instep.

”HAHAHEHAHAHAHO GAHAHD THAT TICKLEEHEHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. After five minutes, he stuck his tongue between her toes, held them together, and licked and nibbled on them for another ten minutes before switching to her other foot.

“PLEASEHAHAHAHAHNO MOREHAHAHAH I CAHAHAN’T STAHAND ITHAhaHHAHA”.

:”Fine. You get a brake. Lie on the floor.”

“what?”

“do it.”

Virtually devoid of free will, Katie did as she was told. Library Tickler then sat in her chair, bundled her feet and secured them between his legs.

“Two minutes. Then I tickle you to death.”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because you stole from me. Times up, time to die”

“noOHAHAHOAHAOhAHAHAHAHAhaHAHA.” The ticklers hands ran up and down her feet, starting and the heel and ending under the toes. A few minutes later he switched to tickling her toes with his fingers while using his tongue to tickle her soles.

Poor Katie thrashed like a fish. She tried to pull her feet away as hard as she could, but the maniac tickling her held on. The next two hours consisted of sole scratching, toe twitching, arch licking, instep biting, and any other possible offensive motion that would tickle. The tickling continued until Katie had passed out. Her feet where a bright shade of pink. He face was red as a tomato and covered in sweat, and her crotch was damp from urine.

“you’ve suffered enough”. First replacing her socks, then shoes, the Library Tickler carried his exhausted victim back to where he found her. Using his phone as a guide, he left her exactly as he had found her, then left the library.

Katie awoke forty minutes later, placed exactly as she had been when she went to sleep. “it must have been a dream.” “why are my panties wet?”

The End

Nows thats a beautiful fantasy. Many a time have I dreamed of doing the exact same thing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back