• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mineral, Water, And High Arch Sojourn. Then, Tactical Change

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to middle America. They began by winning three straight games in Pittsburgh, and then proceeded to drop two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams.
While Mitch was away on the trip, he began to have some thoughts of how to spice up his sex and tickling life with Naomi. It occurred to him that helpless Naomi in bondage while she was being unmercifully tickled, was a bit mundane to him. In spite of his helpless girl and tickle bandit fantasies, he was beginning to desire that Naomi be able to fight back, or move around more during the tickling. While it might prove to be a bit more dangerous, as there was a chance he would get kicked, if he tickled Naomi's feet, it was almost something that he was willing to risk, to add spice.
Additionally, and this was an issue that might serve to cause serious trouble between them, Mitch began to fantasize what it would be like to have sex with a woman with a shaved private area. Naomi's was not, and never had been. This was an issue, in nearly 25 years they had been together, that Mitch had never brought up to her, but, intended to, when they next made love.
On Sunday night, when Mitch arrived home from St Louis, things seemed status quo. After the typical foreplay and fooling around, Mitch held Naomi down, and began to tickle her sides, and bare feet. Naturally, the very ticklish Naomi went ballistic, writhing in his arms, and wiggling her toes like crazy, filling the room with girlish squeals:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOO! After he did his husbandly duty, and made love to her, the couple lied there, and Mitch nervously broached the subject:" Nai, I want to ask you something, there's something I want you to do for me". She looked at him:" I think, after all these years, that you can hopefully tell me anything". She replied. "Okay. so, lately, the idea of bondage, is getting mundane, and boring. I am beginning to like the idea where you fight back, and resist, when I tickle you, instead of being this helpless hysterical lee, while lying there. Can we do that?" Naomi looked at him, puzzled. "I thought you love bondage, I mean, even after over two decades, it adds excitement. Are you saying, no more bondage, ever?" She asked. "No, honey, of course not, it's just, I kind of like the idea where I tickle you the way a mainstream guy might tickle his wife, just to hold you down, and tickle you, and let you jerk around in my arms. The idea of bondage, seems so.. hard core" Mitch replied. "Hmmm, interesting" she mused. "There's something else, okay, and dont go ballistic when I ask you this, because I dont want to fight". Mitch began. "Okay" She replied. "Lately, I've been fantasizing what it would be like to have intercourse with a woman who is shaved, well, you know, south of the border, so, I was wondering, if you would consider, shaving down there for me" Mitch said. Naomi began to giggle, and then cackle:" Shave my pussy? I havent since I've been a woman. I'm really not too keen on the idea, to be honest" Naomi said. "Does that mean no?" Mitch said. "It means that I really dont want to. Listen, American, you get so much from me. You smell my feet, I get up ladders for you. You tickle me to death,. worship my feet. Isnt there anything that can be my call, especially about my vagina? I mean, as long as I give it to you to have sex with, isnt that all that matters?" Naomi asked. "Yes, it is. Okay, if you dont want to shave, I understand. I wont bring it up again" Mitch said.
The next night, the Good Guys opened a series at the ballpark, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She allowed two runs in six innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 2-0 deficit in the sixth, to score five runs, as the bullpen then did the rest, and the Good Guys won, 5-2. Gil Bellows pitched the next night, but got shut out, as he allowed four runs, falling, 4-0. Charlize Theron took the ball the next night, and returned the favor, as the Good Guys got but two runs, as she made them stand up, in a 2-0 whitewashing.
Thursday was an off day. That day, when the couple got to counesling, unbeknownst to Mitch, Naomi was still not happy:" The other night, after he fucked me, he asked me to shave my vagina. I was not happy about that" Naomi snapped. "We're still on this, Australian? You said no, I accept it, let's move on" Mitch shot back. "It's just arrogance, American. The idea of "Naomi owes you". I do things for you because I love you. The smelling my sweaty feet, the ladders, the toe sucking. All of it, because I love you. How would you like it if I asked you to shave your balls and your pubic hair?" Naomi said sharply. "I mght say no, but I wouldnt get pissed. You are totally overreacting" Mitch retorted "Maybe I am, but my body is basically controlled by you. Usually I dont care if I do things for you. It is in the job description of wife, but, when you go over the line, it bugs me" Naomi said. "You know what, there are things you dont do for me, okay, so let's not even go there" Mitch said. "Like what, American? What dont I do for you? I dont suck your penis, or swallow your manhood often, because it makes me sick to my stomach, and I dont let you tickle bandit me, because I've been held up twice with a gun to my head? AWWWW! I am such a mean wife. Divorce me because of all my neglect as a wife! You know what, American, fuck you. You get the guest room for the rest of this homestand, and I am NEVER shaving my pussy for you. At the rate you're going, you'll be lucky if I dont take other things away from you, too" Naomi snapped. "That's fine, you know what, I dont care!" Mitch shot back. That night, the couple did sleep apart, and it was the beginning of a deep freeze.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed only one run, but the Good Guys got none, and lost, 1-0. Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered on Saturday night, as the Good Guys lost 16-1. Kate Hudson took the ball on a sunny, hot Sunday, trying to right the ship. She was dominant, striking out nine, and allowing only two hits, before running out of gas after seven innings, in a 5-0 win.
The Dodgers came to town on Monday. Gil Bellows had the starting assignment on Monday night. The Good Guys scored four first inning runs, and never looked back, winning 4-1. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and threw well, allowing but three runs, but lost, 3-1. Neve Campbell was on the mound, on a sunny, humid Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched decently that day, allowing three runs in seven innings. The Good Guys erased a 3-0 deficit in the seventh, scoring seven times, and then the bullpen hung on, for a 7-3 Good Guy win, that completed a subpar five and four homestand. It seemed that the couple had tension about the most trivial of things, and, as Mitch would head to pack to California, it didnt seem to be getting any better.
On Wednesday night, Mitch went to his bed in the guest room, when Naomi entered, in a short shirt, and pair of black panties. Without a word, she lied down on the bed, next to Mitch, and pulled down her panties, revealing a shaved vagina. Mitch looked at her in disbelief:" Why?" "I wanted to, American, okay. I also want some before you go away, so do me a favor, dont ask any more questions, and shut up, and just fuck me, and we will talk about it all later. Go on, have a go at my freshly shaved pussy. I am all wet just thinking about it" Naomi said. Mitch took Naomi in his arms, and kissed her:" I love you, Aussie, you are okay" "I love you, too, now will you shut up and please fuck me." Naomi said. Mitch didnt say any more, kissing her a bit, and then having intercourse with Naomi's shaved vagina. The whole session made her orgasm several times, and was extremely intense for him too. After it was over, Mitch held her close:" I dont want to fight over trivial BS anymore. I'm sorry I was such a bitch. Better to shave it, and have you happy, then to fight, and you know what, sex with a shaved pussy was amazing for me too" She said. "So you're going to keep it shaved?" Mitch asked. "For now, yes" Naomi replied.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be Christie, one of the hair stylists who kept the hair of the Good Guys females looking pretty. Medium height, with red hair, and a nice, tight ass, she was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Christie's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling Christie on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, tickling Christie on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch was the last ler, tickling Christie on the soles of her bare feet. Mitch attacked Christie's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes over her soles and toes. Christie went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Christie was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "I'm sorry that I reacted like that, American, it was more principle that anything else. After thinking it over, I wanted to do as you asked. I always like keeping you happy if I can. Have a good trip, and me and my shaved you know what will be here waiting when you get back" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been a bit of a rocky homestand, that had worked out okay in the end. Now came a ten day California road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

That reaction from Naomi certainly wasn't something I saw coming neither was the outcome. At least they are getting along instead of just fighting. A good test for their problem solving skills. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. At first, Naomi felt that she had been pushed by Mitch with his request, because she really does submit to many things for him. Naomi ended up giving in, because, she loves Mitch with all her heart, and knows that she cant do certain things for him, due to past real life tramatic experiences she's had, so, she tries to be as accomodating as possible.
My PM to you explained certain things, so, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, within the next couple of days.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back