• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Death by tickling part 6

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Finally some tickling! Sorry that this took so long, I haven't been on in a while! And don't worry, this isn't the last of the "Death by tickling" series. There are many more to come! This isn't even CLOSE~

The closet door swung open and Sara instinctively tried to reach for her gun but only felt a painful pull on her wrist. She turned her eyes away from Alex and to Catherine, who was looking at the floor, Sara could see it in her eyes that her mind was racing. Alex sighed
“And what, may I ask, are you doing in the closet”? He asked, but then laughed to himself. “Apart from being trapped with no where to go and no one to save you that is”. He said.
Sara and Catherine were silent.
“Do you need any encouragement to make you start talking”? He asked.
“Calleigh was a trap. Please don’t hurt us”! Sara suddenly exclaimed.
“You bitch”! Catherine shrieked. Sara looked away.
“I wasn’t planning on hurting you” Alex said, furrowing his eyes as though he was sincerely confused.
“Please don’t, please don’t, please don’t” Sara whispered frantically, watching him ever so slowly extend his hand towards her exposed underarm. She shrieked and jumped even when he barely made contact with her skin.
“So its that bad, is it”? He said softly, grinning manically.
Calleigh whimpered from over on the bed. Catherine suddenly came to her senses.
“Help me! Somebody help us! Help! Help!” She started screaming.
Alex’ hand came down hard and fast across Catherine’s face. She yelped and jumped back from him.
“Now shut the fuck up” He suddenly said, his eyes cold.
She looked away. They were going to bust this kids ass anyway within a few hours. What would be the harm in letting him have his fun, besides, the more noise we make the sooner we will be found
Suddenly, without expectation, a piece of duct-tape was pushed across Catherine’s mouth.
“Help! SOMEBODY HELP US”! Sara suddenly screamed, but was silenced and made nothing but muffled cries of protest as a piece of duct-tape was placed over her mouth as well.
Alex started almost instantly.
One of each of his hands found its way to Sara and Catherine’s ribs, savagely digging in, up and down. Within seconds, Catherine and Sara were both reduced to screaming messes, half-collapsed to the floor. Calleigh could only watch with horror from her spot on the bed, hoping and praying to dear God that they would be found before she had her turn… but her hopes were killed as Alex turned away from Sara and Catherine and moved over to Calleigh. She was dead ticklish, as Ryan, Eric, Alexx, and basically everyone who she knew, knew about her. Just the idea of being bait for a mad-tickler was horrifying enough. Alex waited until he was sure that he was going to start tickling Calleigh before he removed the duct-tape. He didn’t want to give her even a mere second of extra time to scream for help. He peeled the duct-tape from her mouth and straddled her, so she was forced to turn her head to the side, to avoid suffocation of having her head in the mattress.
He slid his arms between hers so that he locked her into position through her hog-tie and he instantly reached around her to tickle the upper sides of her stomach and her ribcage. She burst into the sweetest, yet most panicked giggling ever and begged him to stop, occasionally screaming for help between giggles.
“Who are you? Who do you work for”?! Alex demanded, tickling harder. Calleigh now had streams of mascara and eyeliner down her cheeks and was begging him to stop, she could hear bits of Sara and Catherine screaming through their gags over her giggling and her own screaming, and suddenly decided to co-operate.
“Calleighehehe Ducaihehene” she shrieked.
“Who do you work for”?! Alex exclaimed.
“Miahahahamiehehehe Daheheheade poliehehece”! Calleigh shrieked back. His fingers seemed to slow a bit.
Calleigh thought she heard the sound of running footsteps. She managed to contain some laughter and convert it into manic-squirming and screamed “HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME! HELP! ANYBODY!” The door crashed open and Sara and Catherine screamed again through their gags. Both of them had makeup running down their faces too.
“Miami Dade police don’t move”! Horatio’s familiar warm voice shouted. Calleigh heard the click of a gun.
Alex froze and she felt his hands leave her body, and the way his weight shifted on her she knew that he was raising his hands in the air.
She instantly burst into sobs of a million mixed emotions.
“Release the CSI and nobody gets hurt” Horatio said. Alex stood up and stepped forward.
“On the floor”! Eric exclaimed.
Sara and Catherine watched Alex fall to his knees and Eric and Nick rush over and then Eric cuffing Alex’ hands.
Nick rushed over to help Catherine and Sara. He took the duct-tape off.
“Are you okay”?! He suddenly asked, latching the top of the shelf in the closet so that their hands were released. Catherine instantly stood up to go see Calleigh.
Sara fell forward and collapsed into Nick’s arms.
“I was so scared” She started sobbing. Nick stroked her hair and kneeled down to her.
“Its okay” he said softly. “We’re here now” he said, and continued until Sara passed out from the shock.
“Ambulance, Sara’s unconscious” he said, rather calmly, after all, it was pretty expected after something as intense as what had just happened.
Calleigh continued crying while Eric untied her hands and legs. Catherine pushed some hair out of the poor girls eyes.
“Its okay, we caught him” She said softly.
Calleigh nodded and tried to smile but felt herself slipping out of consciousness. She laid her head down and closed her eyes…

Review. NOW!

Fantastic!

I really enjoyed this series,TW! You did a bang up job! I can`t wait to see what else you have in store for us! :happyfloa :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Thanks for writing this!

Very interesting. Though with his frowning its not like him to get too carried away to tickle someone to death. He seems to like the fun not the harm. Unless he has multiple personality I am sure he's not the killer.

Hmmmm.....

I guess it's been a long time, but is there any more to this story? Not to mention that Part 5 was missing... Unless it had a different name?

Does anyone know?

And thank you Ticklish_witch, for writing it!!! Great stuff!!!

:veryhappy

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back