• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North Carolina party?

Charmer

If I organized a tickle party in the Raleigh/Durham or Greensboro/Winston-Salem area of North Carolina, would anybody on the list come?

I'm in Greensboro... sounds interesting... :)

BTW, is the "trance" reference in your profile in any way related to techno music? I only ask because I have a number of friends in the "rave" scene, and I like a lot of the music.

it would depend on when it was, but i would certainly be interested

Hello!

kilitiinko1, MrMacphisto, and quasiman,

Good to hear from you both! I'm posting my party question on some other newslists as well in hopes of identifying interested folks. I'll let you know what response I get. I hope that we get more interested people posting here, too, in the next few days.

Fyi, the trance I refer to in my profile is from hypnotic-style light tickling, not trance dance. I have recently started some ecstatic dancing, though, and sometimes that is referred to as "trance dance". Haven't been to any raves, but they sound like fun. :)

Charmer

NC party.....

Hi, we are a couple in VA with relatives in Raleigh.....we would definitely be interested.........

Hello!

Hello, tickle2some! I'm glad you're interested and I'll add you to my list!

Update for everyone: I'm still polling folks on other lists and groups. I've identified a small group of interested people so far, and I'm hoping to identify more. I'm thinking it would be best to have a gathering in warmer weather so snow and ice don't complicate matters. I'm also looking into options for a location (e.g., Greensboro area or Raleigh area) and venue. If anyone would like to make suggestions, feel free!

Dude, I'm from NC and I would definitely go. Sign me up for that and PM me with the when and where cause it sounds like fun.

possibly me also, i am starting to see a girl who lives in high point, but i live in Va

Wow!

Hello, everyone! I'm glad there's so much interest in a gathering! I'm looking into venues now and venue availability will probably drive the schedule. Feel free to offer suggestions if you have them. I picture the event happening in late spring or summer. There may be a tickling presentation before the party and, if so, the schedule will also depend on that person's availability. In any case, this will be a warm weather event so the people who want to come from DC and Virginia won't have to battle the snow and ice. Plus, it will probably take that long to get all the details to fall in place! Of course, if arrangements can be made for multiple events, the more the merrier, so feel free to suggest alternatives if you have ideas. :)

Plans are firming up for an event on June 23!

Hello again, everybody! I finally have an update for you. The plan is to have an event in Greensboro on Saturday, June 23, with a presentation and then a party. I'll have more details for you soon, but I wanted to let you know the date now so you can keep that weekend open.

Charmer

YES!!!!! I live right outside Greensboro. Never been to one of these.....What can I expect???

Hello!

Hey, Dswafford! I'm afraid the Greensboro tickle party has already come and gone. Sorry you weren't able to make the one in June!

By the way, the venue where we held the party is open most weekends, so I can tell you more about it if you'd like. Just send me a PM.

interested

I am definitely interested in a NC party especially in the raleigh area...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back