• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first ever tickle story!

manon_earth42

TMF Regular
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Submitted for your approval...my first tickle story part 1. Please read/enjoy and gimmie some feed back so I can finish part 2. Thanks!
After months of grueling tests, interviews upon interviews, and waiting for the better part of the year
I was finally an official agent. No more clerical pool drudgery for this kid, I was an official badge carrying G-man. And let me tell you it wasn't easy getting here they practically crawled up my butt with an electron microscope looking for anything to disqualify me. There was one time they did give me a scare though, it was one of those really hush-hush type interviews where the sequestered me about some awfully personal shit.

Can you believe they asked me about my sex-life?! One of the questions was about deviant sexual behavior, which I asked them to define. They said, "Anything beyond the missionary position and reasonable foreplay ... you know spanking, s and m, leather..."

I just laughed and started to spit out a lie just to avoid the embarrassment of admitting strangers that I had a "thing" for women's feet. Before I could get out word one the interviewer produced a copy of a credit card receipt which looked awfully familiar. " Is this your signature here?" He asked. I swallowed hard, " Uh yes, yes it is." He put the piece of paper on the table and said " Thank you, that'll conclude this interview we'll be in contact with you." I sat there stunned for a good half minute before I could even speak.
"You ... you ...how did you get that?" I asked snatching it off the table and stuffing it in my pocket. Silence followed as the interviewing agent packed up his papers and such. Before he left the room he stopped and looked back at me smiling and said, "Look son were the government we have access to a lot of things..."

Personally I knew I was hit and began to curse ever activating the stupid credit card. See, it was a Friday night with no dates in sight and no lady's love in my life when I decided to get adventurous and go find a sex video that I'd seen on the Internet, it was all about female feet, hey I was lonely. I paid with the new credit card. I guess I must been in such a hurry that I never bothered to put it in my pants pocket and it simply fell out of my car or maybe they went through my trash.

Thinking I had just unwittingly destroyed my life long dream because I was some sort of amoral sick-o, I went home with the receipt only to find that it wasn't for the video at all. It was for the only other purchase I'd made that day, lunch. Unfortunately I had destroyed the video out frustration and self-disgust before verifying that it was the same purchase. As far as I knew, it would back to the bottom of the Totem Pole.

***Two Weeks Later***

After waiting 15 minutes or so in the break room of my new "home" on the 31st floor, the agent that had last interviewed me walked into the room and said, "Ready to meet your new boss?" He smiled and motioned for me to follow him. "Ready as I'll ever be," I replied and dumped what was left of my coffee into the sink next to the refrigerator. I followed him out into the hall and as we past a multitude of beige colored cubicles. I had to ask, "Say how ...how did you get a hold of that credit card receipt?" He looked back with an amused smirk, "I saw it fall out of your pocket a few weeks ago before your first interview, you were in the cafeteria and you looked like you were in a rush." "Oh, well thanks..." I started.

"If you're wonder whether or not we checked your credit history or not. We did, standard procedure. Our findings were very interesting. You know what we found out about you?"
He stopped and turned to me chuckling as I could feel a huge lump build in my throat and my ears flush with blood. "Uh no I- I - can't begin to..." He slapped shoulder and laughed, "We found out that you're gonna be perfect for this assignment!" He then reached out and knocked three times on the heavy black
door we'd stopped in front of. Within about 2 seconds a speaker next to the name plate, Johnson, R. hummed, "Who?" was all it blurted. "It's Ernie from operations with your new lackey," he barked back.

The door handle buzzed and he gripped it and glanced at me, "You're gonna love this, kid." With that he opened the door wide and stepped back and I entered only to see the high back of a leather swivel chair "Kid this your new boss Special Agent Rita Johnson, meanest old hag you'd ever wanna..." he carried on.

"Alright Ernie enough is enough, crawl on back that reptile pit you call ops." She said turning her swivel chair laughing as Ernie made a sweeping motion of adieu before he closed the door behind him.

When I saw her I was speechless at first, this was not some mean old hag, not even close. Rita couldn't have been more than 10 to 12 years my senior and hardly looked a day over 35. Her face was slightly tanned not particularly angular or round and beset by bright green eyes, which I later found out were contact lenses. I if I had to guess I'd say of German descent despite her last name. I also later found out was not her maiden name. Her hair was almost to her shoulders and a deep reddish brown with what looked to be a streak of white or gray. She wore a brown suite-dress vest and a cream colored blouse and very little jewelry. I couldn't see her legs but I knew they had to great maybe a little thick, but definitely great.

"Hi," I extended my hand nervously. "I'm Will...," I started.

"William Arno Goodwin, I know you are, I hired you dummy. Hmmm, cute, but not too bright....a single man...that's a plus. You've worked as a clerk on the fifth floor for 5 years while working your way through college. You workout twice a week at the Y downtown, used to be a theater major WSU, spent some time in the military, have a cat from a previous relationship that crapped out, and you have a very nasty habit of dropping important things. So you will not be Will, or William, Willy, Arno, Arnie, or even kid. No, during your assignment as my protégé you will be known as Butterfingers or just B, until said time when I deem you worthy of your real name. Understood?"

"Yes mam." I said retracting my hand as if she were about to bite.

"And don't call me mam, boss, Mrs. Johnson 'cause I divorced that bastard 3 years ago, or anything the guys from operations put you up to because they're all jealous slime. You may call me Rita, Johnson, or Agent Johnson. Am I clear Butterfingers?" She stood.

"Yes m-Johnson!" I barked.

"And for crying out loud relax this is not the freakin Army. Now siddown and listen...no wait, stay standing...and take off that suit coat you're making me sweat just looking at ya. You'd think with a 30 billion dollar budget we could get some descent air conditioning." Rita came from behind her desk and I hoped to get look at her legs but she was wearing matching pants to her suit coat that was heaped on top of a file cabinet. "Hmm let me see, you look mixed. What are you, mulatto?" She blurted to my amazement. "Well my mother is..." she put one finger to her lips. "Forget it, not important I have the records I'll look it up. Hmm not bad," she circled me. "I figured we should get this outta the way on the first day. You're a man so I know you're checkin' me out and I don't like having ugly partners, it bugs me ya know. Come in to work every day and hafta look at some butt ugly schnook all day...not bad your parents done good B."

"Thanks," I said and I finally cracked a genuine smile. She stood about 5' 7" in appeared to be low heels to my 5' 9". She poked me in the ribs a few times, "Hmm solid too...not ticklish are ya?" "No," I said with a slightly smug grin. "Good, a tough guy...okay stud your turn," she faced me and backed up and turned 360 for me as I politely as I could "checked her out". "See anything you like...come on speak up I'm getting dizzy here. You better say something Butterfingers or I'm gonna wonder about you..."

By now she had me cracking up I couldn't believe this was happening. I'd always imagined senior agents to be stiff and stale as 3 week old bread, but this lady was a real character, "What am I a giant sardine here?!" She stopped, feigning indignation, "Oh wait," she put her hands on her hips, "I think I know what you like!"And with that she darted back behind her desk and did the last thing on Earth I though would happen to me on my first day of work.

She flopped down in her chair and bent at the waist. "Siddown butter fingers I'll be right with ya! Now where is that stuff?" I heard two quick hisses what sounded like an aerosol can followed by a scant whiff of something fruity smelling.

I sat down in one of the chairs on the other side of her desk opposite her with my coat in my
lap, thank God! When she came up she wore a most sinister grin as she leaned way back in her chair
and slowly graced her desk top with not one but both legs crossed at the ankle and bare from the ankle down. She dangled her empty shoes from the fingers of her right hand and then placed them on the desk "Somebody order a pair of size 8 1/2s?"

She sat there, beaming. "Now that's more like it huh?"

There I was starring at two beautiful pink wrinkled soles, even as she casually splayed her tanned toes
and flexed her feet only her plump heels and the bottoms of her toes remained smooth. She sat there grinning and pointing her burgundy painted toenails at me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Not but 36 inches from my face were the most delicious looking feet I had seen in years. And this was my boss?! I immediately broke a sweat.

"So, you like? Pretty cute aren't they? Kinda chubby though for a size 8 1/2," she said slowly flexing and curling those big soft toes. God knows how I wanted so bad to dive at them and slobber savagely all over her toes and luscious soles. I was dying to know if they were ticklish, they had to be all those soft peach pink ripples on her tender foot bottoms had to be madly sensitive. Rita uncrossed her ankles her feet side by side, then she leaned forward and caressed her wrinkled insteps with her long burgundy nailed forefingers, "My ex-husband would never even touch my feet. I'd ask for foot massages or if he would just suck on my toes, no dice. He was a schmuck!"

"He was a fool, Rita!" I interjected forgetting my station. She smiled again and before she sat back she slowly drew all four fingers down both bare soles while her toes slowly wriggled, they had to be ticklish. Plump heels touching and soles facing each other I watched the folds and wrinkles morph into one another and give way easily to her own probing nails which made that wonderful noise of nails gliding over the tender dry bare soles in the dead silence of the moment. Then she curled all ten toes slow and hard and let out a soft giggle. After she sat back began alternately rubbing her big soft feet together revealing the beautiful detail of the tiny stress lines that adorned her outer sides of those precious peds, from the littlest piggy to the network of rolling wrinkles that framed her round redden heels. And again that noise of soft feet shifting as she stoked her soles with her scrumptious looking big toes.

To say the least I was entranced. "You're a leg man aren't you Butterfingers, or more specifically a foot-man? I bet. She then moved her feet apart to catch my eye, I blushed. "You got me dead to rights Rita, I - I ..."

"I'll bet my paycheck that you're wondering if they're ticklish," she laughed. "I can see it in your eyes, you are about to die. They certainly do look ticklish don't they?" She smiled and started shifting her feet a little faster and with heels together spreading all ten toes. She curled them and then began wriggling them madly as if my eyes were teasing them like a feather. "Geez it would be a shame if they weren't ticklish 'cause God knows they're soft enough, I mean I just got a pedicure 2 days ago...go ahead feel the material. Go on they're soft as a baby's butt, go on touch my feet I know you gotta be dying by now. Butterfingers this is an order!"

It was better than a dream! In slow motion I reached forward to touch a little bit of heaven and it didn't go away. With both hands I gently took hold of those gorgeous 8 1/2's, they were the warmest softest feet I'd felt in all my life to that point. They were just as plump and silky to the touch as they looked. I gave them a gentle squeeze with my thumbs on the balls of her feet while all 8 other fingers caressed the tan tops of her toes. "Oooh I like you already, " she cooed and wiggled her toes.

"Ticklish?" I asked as I smiled and poised both forefingers at the pads of her big toes, she smiled, shrugged, and rubbed her feet together. I detected a mild strawberry smell coming from those toes and I sniffed the air "Strawberries ...scratch and sniff." I lightly tickled soft short strokes across all ten of those plump pink toes and they curled until flush white. "Scratch 'n' sniff (giggle giggle giggle) where the hell did you come up with that?" She began to lose composure.

"Here!" I said as I unleashed a merciless foray of flying forefingers one the now hot plump balls of her feet and she lost it "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeee heeee heeeee hee heeeeeeeeee (gasp) ..." Her toes spread wide
and she shuffled her dry feet back and forth frantically for a few seconds.

"Well looks like you're ticklish there. How bout here!" And using only the two fingers I tickled from the balls her feet to the valley of tender pale wrinkles just below there and then to the delicate insteps.

"HaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaheeeeeeee...," Rita squealed with eyes were barely open, hands reaching out forward, and cheeks blushed red. She struggled to hold the laughter trying to cup her foot bottoms together mouthing silently pleas for mercy. "0H how about these soft wrinkly arches don't tell me..." Now her feet were shifting not mockingly or in jest but out of pure ticklish necessity.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH......AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.....OH MY GOD! YOU'RE TOO GOOD STOP! STOP!

"Last stop these soft round heels..." Her eyes almost popped out of her head while wildly wiggling feet never once tried to escape from her desk top. I didn't even try to hold her smooth tanned ankles captive, rather she was attempting to clasp my hands between her quivering wrinkled ticklish soles or grip with those pudgy pink toes which occasionally got nibbled at with my teeth.

"Eeeeeeee he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeee, oh God no. No no no no no no not that not the toes oh oh OH haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hah haaaaaaaaaa! I give! You win Goodwin stop! Pleeeeeeease don't do that...no nibbling no fair...heeheeeeheeeeeeeheeeee ...no no no no no no no oh my God is that your tongue? Just tickle the middles like a normal person you freak eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheh, but stay away form my heels eeeeeeeeeeeeehehehheheheheheeeeeeeeeee! They're too ticklish ehehhehehee I'll piss myself." She mused while I took my liberties nipping at plump pink balls of her delightfully ticklish feet causing her strawberry scented toes to curl in a cascade that left only the two big toes upright. I defied her and lightly scratched at her heels anyway for a second.

"Ahhhhhhh no heels damn it, HA hahahahahaha you're killing me!"

She laughed and shifted her tender bare feet shuffling one against the other occasionally spreading her toes allowing me to tongue tease and suck them briefly while she gasped, giggled, and mumbled curses of disbelief. She was melting down and more over looked like she was becoming "unprofessionally horny" by the look on her face. I shamelessly licked and teased tickled whichever foot bottom she sacrificed. That is, until I reached my final destination... and her weak spot... Rita's round fleshy heels! I used all ten digits of mine in a flurry on that part of that woman's soft bare feet which was completely defenseless. No wiggling, waving, sole wrinkles, toe wriggling or curling could hide the plentiful tender curvy heels and she knew it. Ten fingers on two heels isn't exactly fair odds but...

"(GASP) NOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH.....OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE THAT'S THE SPOT HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....STOP YOU BASTARD!"

"Oooooooooooohooooohooooo my bare feet. Her eyes squinting as wore desperate pleading grin. No more feet noooooo heeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehheh feeeeeeeeet. Oh GOD why am I'm so ticklish today!?"

"Just lucky I suppose!" I said smugly acknowledging her apparent desire and obvious mirth. Rita playfully flexed her soles intently watching them to see where I would tickle next while nervously giggling. I gave her a brief break while I reached in my pocket and pulled out comb.

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH MY HEELS MY BARE HEEEEEELS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH BUTT BUTT BUTTERFINGERS YOU HAFTA STOP NOW..." She began bouncing her heels on her desk top. I stood and caught them from underneath with one hand and raked her tender pale bare arches with the other. She was completely unglued.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEheeeeeheeeeeeeheeeheeeeheeeeheeeheeheeheeheee....oh gahhh!"

"OK OK OK I'M DESPERATELY TICKLSH! GOD MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH STOP!...her toes were pointed hard trying to cut off my angle so I dropped her bulbous heels and tickled quickly from there back up her now slightly moist soles to the toes spread wide.

"ALRIGHT ALREADY SSSSSTOP TICKLING MY FEET! HAAAAA....HEE HEE HEH EEEEE HEEE...Oh God ( pant ) you're good B you're (pant) a friggin natural he he he welcome to domestic interrogations (giggle) go home and clean yourself up. Geez (pant) be back here no later than 8pm
that's when we start. If you can get use to this your gonna go places B, see ya later. God my feet are tingling, guess we finally found a good one."

Last edited:
I think I'd like it better if there was actually a story here. Good build up though. :)

Laughter

Try try again...and Ta-da!

Funny, I never tought to just past the text into the posting. Oh well ya live, ya learn!

First time winner!

Nothing beats a ticklish pair of nylon covered feet!!!!:D :D

:rolleyes: Well, in the story they are bare ...as in nekkid...but I suppose some folks could interpret "bare" as simply meaning without shoes on, although personally I would make the distinction between bare and stocking feet. Anyway so long as people enjoy the story, it doesn' really matter to me what they envision.

Bare feet

You're right hyped-up, they're bare. I must ha just assumed that she had nylons on because thats what I like. Oh well.;)

eh- that happens to me all the time- i imagine one thing is something else because thats what i want

Thanks for all the praise folks!

Aha...little did you know there is an epilogue to that story that I hope to finish and post tonight or tomorrow night. And part 2 is coming along quite nicely...funny how writing can flow when you know exactly where you want to go.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back