• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yaqi appearance on The Other Half today

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Yaqi gave a quick demonstration of tickling to Danny Bonoduce and Dick Clark today (I've got to get back to work so I'm making this quick).....a cute blonde girl and her boyfriend were the subjects....Yaqi had the girl put her arms high above her head and have the boyfriend tickle her. Then he had the guy tie her feet together (at which Danny Bonoduce leaned over and gave her feet a nice quick tickle....I KNEW HE'D be into it!) and tickle her feet. It was very quick, but the best part is as the camera pulled back (just as they broke for commercial) Yaqi totally tickle attacked the girl collapsing her into a heap. The girl was definitely ticklish on all counts (even prompting Bonoduce to comment as such). Yaqi strikes again!

Yeah, this was a pretty cool segment all things considered. I would have liked some comments from the audience, though. The teasers for it made it seem like it was going to be longer than it really was. But I'm not complaining, it was a real cool scene. And the girl had one of the most beautiful pairs of feet I have ever seen!

Excellent segment. Truly a mainstream breakthrough! I mean, Stern is one thing (he's like "Mikey"--he'll show anything) but "The Other Half" is REAL mainstream. Huge congrats to Yaqi!

Just to give a bit of additional detail (and save nontkl more work), A volunteer couple was sitting on a bed in the studio. Yaqi had the girl (blonde, about 5'4", very cute, thin, but not emaciated) put her arms above her head and asked the guy (girls, he was quite decent looking too: dark hair, handsome and well-built) to begin to tickle along her sides and ribs. It was set up as a game of "see how long you can keep your arms up".

The guy began to lightly tickle her along her sides and moved upwards. She looked ticklish, but initially did not have a big reaction to the light tickling. The he started to dig in and she began to struggle a bit, but was still keeping her arms up. However, when he reached the base of her underarms she couldn't take it anymore. She squealed and pulled her arms down very fast.

Then Yaqi instructed the guy to move down to her feet and tie them up with a scarf. He wrapped it around her ankles (Danny B., one of the hosts said something like: don't tie it like a bow--this is BONDAGE, really tie her up!) Yaqi explained the concept of a "safe word" ("red" in this case) and that this game developed trust. Danny got in a quick tickle before the guy started and she flexed her feet in a ticklish way. "She's really ticklish," he said. Then the guy went at it and she did seem quite ticklish. She had nice feet--not super thin, but well-shaped. She was wearing a dark red nail polish. Her feet were squirming intensively and she rocked back and forth on the bed.The girl lasted for about 10 seconds before saying "red, red, red, red".

As nontkl said, when they were going to commercial you could see Yaqi and Danny ganging up on her, going at her sides and elsewhere and she was collapsing and squirming. All in all--very fine and mindblowing for it being mainstream. What a world, what a world!

dig dug dog

PS: I would encourage everyone to go to The Other Half's website and register very positive (and clean and polite) feedback about the segment. We might get more of this if they see the viewership is into it!

Dig Dog Dug, EXCELLENT description....as accurate as you can possibly get, including Dick Clark's slightly uncomfortable demeanor (contrasting with Danny Bonoduce's enthusiastic participation!). What a month for Yaqi!

Thanks non....indeed, we must declare this February THE MONTH OF YAQI!!!

I could never have imagined when I was younger that a daytime TV show would have featured a segment on tickling!

Yaqi--onward and upward (what could be next???).

dig dug

PS: nontkl--did you get my last e-mail? Check it out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back