• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felicia the Cheerleader Part 12

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
OOPS!!!! I ACCIDENTALLY LABELED THE STORY AS PART 13, BUT THIS IS PART 12!!!!! FOR SOME REASON, THE SITE WON'T LET ME EDIT IT SO THAT IT COMES OUT AS PART 12!!!!! SO I AM CREATING THIS PROPERLY LABELED THREAD!! MODS, PLEASE DELETE THE THREAD "FELICIA THE CHEERLEADER PART 13" AS I HAVE NOT BEGUN WRITING PART 13 YET!!!! SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING AND SORRY FOR THE SCREAMING CAPS LOCK!!!! I WANT TO FEEL IMPORTANT!!!!!

A/N HA! Bet you didn't expect to see THIS, didn't you!?

Right now, my life completely sucks. Fortunately, this isn't one of those moments where I'm thinking about it, so I better stop talking about it before I become hopelessly depressed, which is how I've been spending the majority of my days recently. Yeah, it kind of suck, but fortunately things can only get worse from here. No wait, that's not good.

Well surprisingly I'm in a good enough mood right now. Good enough to bestow upon you mere mortals this awesome work of fiction that could have only been personally and painstakingly crafted by the gods! There are more thrills and chills in this exciting chapter than, well, than whatever else has thrills and chills in it. I'm not kidding. I measured it. I assure you, all jokes aside, that it is unlike any chapter of "Felicia the Cheerleader" you've ever read.

*Inserts disclaimer here* Trust me, I know what happens next. We might need this.

I know what happens next, but if you don't know what happened last time, here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...cia+cheerleader

Remember to leave me some comments afterwards. That includes negative comments. Usually people don't comment unless they absolutely loved it, but that doesn't help "Felicia the Cheerleader" get any better. I need to be told that I suck if I do, in fact, suck. I need negative feedback as well as positive. But don't stop with the positive feedback either. I like that.

And now, JKB Productions (TM) presents "Felicia the Cheerleader" Part 12:

Part 12 (F/F, FF/F, M/F caning)

Felicia screamed at the top of her lungs, praying that her voice would penetrate the lid of the coffin she was in. Little did she know, as she screamed, that those who she was trying to communicate with heard her quite well, and they were ignoring her.

The panicky cheerleader was trapped in a coffin, mummified from head to ankle in blue gauze tape. Straps held down her forehead, upper chest, waist, thighs, and knees. The most horribly ticklish spot on her young, hot, ticklish body, her size 5 feet, stuck out of holes at the end of the coffin. Twine held her vulnerable toes back and spread them apart so she couldn’t move them, or any other part of her body, the slightest inch.

That’s bad no matter how you look at it. The other day, she spent hours being mercilessly tickled on her feet by 3 cruel S/M doms (or rather, one cruel S/M dominant and his two obedient concubines). She had wet herself twice and found it nearly impossible to breathe the sweat/urine stench. But they had since left her alone. You’d think that would be nice gesture, but usually a nice gesture, at least in this situation, would also include TAKING HER OUT OF THE GODDAMN BOX!!!! Instead, they left her in there, Tao Yon Lin and his two concubines, only able to breathe in the sweet sent of pee and sleep for a bit. She was able to sleep for about 4 hours (because she was so exhausted), but now she HAD to get out of that coffin. Imagine lying in a cramped and small space in an uncomfortable position in the same position for hours on end. Yes, while the CIA would probably classify that as a mere inconvenience with its newly defined version of the Geneva Convention, in the real world that is torture. Don’t believe me? Lay under your bed for 18 hours straight (and I mean under the frame, not the blanket) without moving an inch, not even to turn over or scratch your nose. Bet you can’t do it for more than 10-15 minutes. Most people sleep on one side, then the other. She was physically unable to do that, and as trivial as it sounds it really does get to you after a while. In the worst way.

It was the next day and Tao had long since ignored Felicia’s muffled cries (muffled because of the gauze tape acting as a gag. That night, he had sex with one of his concubines while the other one, as usual, slept nude in the corner without a pillow, mattress, or blanket. However, the concubine he was in bed with (who we will refer to as #1 but is not to be confused with Captain Picard’s #1, Commander Riker, who in all his coolness would have phaser-blasted his way back to the Enterprise) failed to perform adequately in bed, and she had to be punished. A lightbulb went off in his head, and he told the concubine that she should be grateful that he would hold off her punishment until tomorrow (today now).

Felicia was crying now, completely afraid and going out of her mind. Her body was screaming for her to simply change her position, but the gauze and straps left her lying in the same uncomfortable position that she had been laying in for God knows how long. That crying was accompanied by a loud shriek as she felt a pair of long nails zigzag their way up and down her soles for a brief instant. They couldn’t start this again, could they? They wouldn’t actually tickle her again.

Well unfortunately for you, the reader, they didn’t. Felicia felt a small tinge of relief as she felt someone untying the twine that held her toes together. She wiggled her toes, allowing the feeling to return to them. It truly felt great. Despite not being able to see, she heard the coffin lid open, a person undoing the straps that kept her mummified body in place. A pair of scissors began cutting the gauze tape open. Her face was released from its prison first and a full two seconds of direct eye contact was made between a teary eyed still-crying teenager and an almost sad looking 40-something year old Asian woman. Another wave of tears followed, and the concubine (this one shall be referred to as #2), starting from the neck and working her way down, cut off the rest of the gauze.

Felicia barely took the time to stretch her cramped and aching body, nor did she even get out of the box. Instead, she turned onto her left side and curled up into a fetal position, crying hysterically.

“Get up!” ordered a sharp, authoritative male voice. Felicia glanced upwards to see Tao Yon Lin standing at the foot of the coffin, but she otherwise did not acknowledge his presence. “Get up, young woman! Don’t make me tell you again!”

“No, *sob*! No more! I can’t take this anymore!” wailed Felicia, her eyes squeezed shut as she clenched her body tighter together. She didn’t want to move anywhere. All she wanted to do was stay right there in that coffin, continue crying, and be left alone. Tao, however, would have none of that as he leaned over, pulled her to her feet by her hair and arm, and slapped her across the face. Which is similar to what I will do to this computer if it shuts itself off and loses my work ONE MORE FUCKING TIME (second time in 4 paragraphs)!!!! Anyway, he had a hard slap for such a small old man, and it sent her sprawling to the floor, wincing in pain as she grasped her stinging cheek.

Tao wiped the tears that he got on his hand off on his clothes. “So, my dear,” he said, regaining his composure. “Are you going to follow my orders, like I told you to?” Felicia nodded slowly. “Good, then stand up with your arms at your sides. On seconds thought, before you do that, turn around and get on your hands and knees. You will receive punishment for your disobedience.”

Felicia reluctantly obeyed. She was on her hands and knees facing away from him. She continued to cry softly to herself as she heard him rummaging through some drawers, not daring to look behind her for fear of retribution. The stinging was already starting to fade as was the red marks from Tao’s hand on her left cheek.

Standing behind her (and secretly holding a thin piece of bamboo), Tao ordered her to stay still and not turn around. “There will be 10 strokes, and if you disobey my orders then I will be forced to start over!”

Felicia gulped, her sobs becoming more audible. Was he really going to whip her, or beat her or whatever he was going to do? She hoped not. As horrible as it was, she preferred to be tickled than beaten (wouldn’t you?). Perhaps he meant 10 strokes of the feather on her bare bottom. Probably not.

The stinging slap of the cane against her bare ass snapped her out of her thoughts. “Ahh!” she cried. It hurt so much more than she thought. As innocent as she was, she wasn’t living in a cave. She knew about S/M (S/M? SM? S&M? Apparently *I’ve* been living in the cave) and she’s seen bondage videos with the girls being whipped, moaning in ecstasy all the while. She never understood how being beaten with a piece of wood could be sexually gratifying to the person being beaten, and now she wondered how they could possibly deal with the pain. It wasn’t exactly the end of the world, but that shot to her behind really hurt! No seriously! Ow! Now she’s stubbed her toe, or tripped and fell and cut herself, etc. We all know that it hurts like a bitch but you get over it after a moment. But neither her nor any of you, I’m betting, have ever stubbed your toe 10 times in a row. That must be unbelievably painful. Being spanked on her ass with a cane was painful enough, but being spanked 10 straight times was something that she really didn’t want to experience. If being whipped once hurt this much, how would the next 9 shots feel?

The next shot came. And then the next and the next. She winced and cried out, trying to block out the pain by focusing on the concubine #1, whom not only did she not know was #1 (because, in America, all Asians look the same), but who also was standing against the wall next to the bed with her arms chained above her head. She did not know why the concubine was in chains, but she really didn’t think too much of it. She focused on the older Asian woman’s body as the cane once again came into contact with her ass. She resisted the urge to turn around and look. She fought the temptation to cover and defend herself, to get up and run away.

Finally the last painful stroke came and went, and Tao ordered Felicia to her feet. Painfully, the high school student stood up, her naked ass red and throbbing with pain. Tao then ordered Felicia to go with #2, who was ordered to take Felicia into the bathroom and clean up the filth between her legs (remember that Felicia had wet herself twice while trapped in that coffin). Since I completely forgot to mention a door in the northwest corner of the room, near the bed, which led to this bathroom, I am calling upon the supercomputer Deep Thought to run a 10 million year program to create this door. And 10 million years later, or simply 42, Felicia and the concubine passed through the newly created door and into the newly created bathroom, which was as lavish as the room she came out of. It looked quite like the one in Robert and Claudia’s basement torture chamber, except this one was smaller.

The matronly concubine took a large, soft sponge from the sink and soaked it with water. She turned to find Felicia against the opposite wall, leaning against it on her left side, her huddled form shaking as she cried hysterically. “Get away from me!” she exclaimed, quickly shuffling along the wall in a desperate attempt to keep away from the concubine who was approaching her with the sponge. She gave up as quickly as she started, sinking into the fetal position, burying her face in her arms as she sobs grew even louder.

Something must be mentioned here before we continue. Many of you are probably reading this and thinking, “Damn, Felicia is a crybaby! What is she, 8 years old? Doesn’t she do anything but cry? Is this JKB’s pitiful attempt to write a pedophilia story without suffering any consequences?” Yes, yes it is. I mean no! No, the thing is that one must realize that Felicia isn’t a complete and total crybaby. Sure, she is a highly emotional girl. She cried on 9/11 even though she didn’t lose anyone, she cries at sad or romantic movies (and she also cried at the end of Titanic), and if she were to have a boyfriend who either abused her, humiliated her, or broke up with her, she would probably cry. She is also easily frightened, is a hopeless romantic, has trouble standing up for herself and/or confronting others, and doesn’t TRULY understand why human beings would ever want to kill or hurt each other (through crime or through war). The point is that, under normal circumstances, she isn’t always crying. She’s an adult. She gets detention or a bad report card, she deals with it. Her parents get mad and ground her, then she deals with it. She gets some sort of physical injury, she deals with it. She IS able to handle disappointments in life, both minor and major, in a mature or at least mature enough fashion. This, however, was not normal circumstances. And if you need me to explain how this was not normal circumstances, then you need to go back and reread the entire series (all 11 parts). So that’s why she seems to be always crying. You caught her right when she was abducted by sadistic psychos and tickle tortured for months. So cut the poor girl some slack.

Well whatever the case, the concubine gently cleaned the dried urine off Felicia’s groin and thighs with the sponge. The American girl didn’t resist the Chinese woman’s hygiene-related actions, and she fully cooperated when #2 gently took her by the hand and led her back to the main room. Following #2’s lead, Felicia stood at attention in front of Tao, who stood in front of the restrained #1. They stood with their eyes to the ground (Felicia almost forgot to do so, but then looked down when she saw #2 do so) as Tao gave his orders in English.

“As you both know by now, I run what some would call a ‘tight ship’. I give orders, I have expectations, and I expect them to be met,” explained Tao, still holding the cane. “One of my expectations is that my concubines shall never fail to please me sexually”—Felicia cringed at the thought of these sex slaves being forced to do nasty things with this dirty old man—“and should either one of them fail to meet that expectation, severe consequences are in order. So THIS dirty slut,” he gestured to #1, whose head hung in shame, her body trembling in fear of the punishment that was to come, “will be punished with tickle torture until I say she had enough. And the torture will be administered by the two of YOU.”

#1 began struggling in her bonds, begging and pleading in Chinese. Felicia stared at Tao, mortified by the mere notion that he would even suggest such a thing. He wanted her to tickle this woman!? Sure, she had tickled—and been tickled by—her friends in the past, but those playful tickles amongst guy and girlfriends were MUCH different from the unspeakable torment he had in mind. She remembered everything that Robert, Claudia, Helga, Ester, Bobby, and their employees put her through. How many weeks, or months, or even (God forbid) YEARS has she been tickled nonstop by these madmen? And now, after everything she suffered, this man wanted her to inflict that suffering on another human being? She couldn’t do it.

“No way! I’m not tickling this woman!” she protested with uncharacteristic courage and resolve. “How could you even ask me to do that? To TORTURE another human being!?”

“I expect you, young lady, to do what I tell you,” replied Tao menacingly. He seemed unfazed by Felicia’s sudden development of a backbone, whereas Felicia felt a chill run down her spine by the fire that seemed to light in the man’s eyes. “You are our property. Perhaps you are not used to the idea. You no longer own your mind or your body. We do. We can do anything we want to that skinny little body of yours. We can even rape you, or cut off a body part, or kill you even. And you have no right to even dislike it. This whore, too. I own her, I purchased her in a business transaction along with the other one 30 years ago to be my wife. It is my right to do with her body what I wish.”

Felicia was appalled. These women were in their 40’s! That means that he was having sex with them since they were 10 years old! Perhaps a few years older. There was NO way she could take part of any more of her humiliation and torture. And his idea of what he has the right to do? No way. “You can’t own a human being! I don’t care how much you ‘paid’ for her! She’s a person, and you don’t have the right to do any of this! Not to her, or me, or—AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

That scream was the result of Tao hitting Felicia across her bare B-cup breasts with the cane without warning. Felicia doubled over, cradling her small perky tits. She didn’t even know she had been hit until after the blow connected, and the cane made contact with, among other parts of her chest, the direct center of her left nipple. Her breasts throbbed with pain, and her tearstained eyes began to flood with tears again.

“If you do not do your part in punishing this woman as per my instructions, I will have both my concubines hold you down as I administer a HUNDRED shots of the cane to your breasts,” threatened Tao, standing over her with the cane like an abusive husband about to beat his wife. “After that, I will administer a hundred shots to your ass, and then a hundred more to your disgusting ****. And after that, I’ll put you back in that box for another full day of foot tickling, and then I’ll hand you off to Kenneth and let him do anything he wants to you.”

Felicia was sunk. She had no choice but to obey him. She could never handle such a punishment. Especially the idea of Kenneth doing “anything he wants” to her. She was a good Christian girl, and he looked like the dark lord Lucifer. He scared her. Oh, and he wanted to violently steal her virginity with his huge cock which was too big to fit in her vagina. I’m sure that has something to do with it.

“Now, are we going to do as I say, young lady, or shall I call on Kenneth to assist me with your punishment?” asked Tao.

“Y-yes, sir,” stammered Felicia.

“Good. Very good. You learn your place quickly.” Tao stroked his beard. “Now, apologize to your master.”

“I-I apolo-apologize, Master,” Felicia choked through her sobs. She was beginning to break. She hadn’t been treated remotely like a human being in God knows how long and the humiliation and degradation have long been taking their toll on the young cheerleader.

“Very good. And who owns the rights to your body?” continued Tao in his sick line of questioning.

“You-you do. You and the rest of the staff,” said Felicia, not believing what she was saying.

“We what?”

“You…you…” Felicia steeled herself, trying to say the words without thinking about their meaning. It was sick, the very idea of another human being owning her body. Being able to cause her pain at their whim or even take her virginity, and she wasn’t allowed to defend herself. Saying these words brought a tear to her eye and made her feel like vomiting, but she had no choice. “You and the rest of the staff of this club own my body,” she said, surprisingly in one breath. A fresh but silent wave of tears followed immediately.

“Very good, young lady,” said Tao. “You now know your place. And it is at our feet.”

Beatings and rapes aside, Felicia COULD have stood up to him, except she didn’t really ever learn how to stand up for herself. Throughout her entire life, she never made any enemies. Between her beauty and her personality, people felt naturally drawn towards her. The jocks and the other cheerleaders, of course, gravitated towards one of their own, but she did not ignore the geeks, nerds, and the general unpopular population of her school. She smiled and said hi to everybody, oftentimes starting warm and friendly conversations with people she didn’t know. Rivalries, animosity, and confrontation for her was as rare as the sun setting in the east. And usually when it did happen, people always sided with her. When an abusive senior became enraged when she rejected him after asking her (or rather, pressuring her) for a date (which to him would have been sex, sex, and more sex) and was seemingly about to punch her right there in the cafeteria, the entire football team stood between his fist and her nose. Seriously, true story. And when a new prissy, uptight, snobby, bitchy girl joined the cheerleading squad and—after immediately deciding she hated Felicia because she didn’t have sex with every football player in sight and because she actually gave the sci-fi geeks the time of day—started to bully Felicia every chance she got. Within a week, that girl was the most hated girl in school, and the bullying ended abruptly. She spent her life hiding behind the people who defended her, so that when she was actually faced with a confrontation in which she had to fend for herself, she usually backed down. It just goes to show how much she was loved in that school, as well as in the homeless shelter and hospital that she volunteered her free time to. About 80% of people reading this story has, during high school, heard about a tragedy in which one of their nameless classmates died in an accident or something. It was briefly talked about for a short while after it happened, but soon forgotten. But her presence in that school was truly missed by all. No one would ever say that the halls didn’t feel just a little bit emptier without her smile. Unfortunately, where she was now, she would receive no such support.

“And now, young lady, I want you to tickle torture this woman for her failure to sexually gratify me. And, for now, I want only YOU to torture her, so when she is crying out in agony, you will know that you and you alone are the cause of her suffering,” gloated Tao with a chuckle.

Felicia’s shoulders shrugged in shame, her face cringing the same one’s face cringes when asked to give an oral report to an entire class. She stood in front of #1, determining where to start tickling. She looked into the naked woman’s eyes. Her dark, slanted eyes stared right back into hers, begging her not to go through with it. The woman shook her head repeatedly, begging to be spared in Chinese. Felicia wondered if she looked anything like this when she was the one on the receiving end of the tickle torture. The woman became more frantic as Felicia raised her arms. The cheerleader prayed that God would one day forgive her for what she was about to do.

“Sorry,” mouthed Felicia as she began tickling the concubine’s ribs. Despite her attempts to be as soft and light as possible in the hopes that it wouldn’t tickle that much, the concubine lapsed into a frenzy. Felicia’s light spider-tickles were driving the 40-something year old woman insane. After less than a moment, the cheerleader could not handle what she was doing anymore, and she abruptly stopped. As soon as she stopped, the cane made swift contact with the backs of her thighs. Felicia shrieked, grabbing her thighs as Tao threatened, “There will be no breaks unless I order it. You will tickle her nonstop, or I will beat you until you are no longer conscious! Understood!?” “Y-y-yes sir,” was the shy teen’s meek reply, her hands resuming the tickling of the concubine’s ribs.

Felicia gave her the lightest tickles a human being can give. She knew that, for her own sake, she needed to tickle the concubine much more intensely, but she couldn’t bring herself to do such a thing. Not after the hell she has been through. She was already feeling guilty even for what little she’s done to this woman already.

All she had succeeded in doing, however, was angering Tao, who began beating her things with the cane. Felicia’s hands clenched into fists, her arms bending at her sides instinctively as she cried out in pain.

Tao continued beating her thighs. “Tickle—her—harder—or—else—I’ll—just---have—to—discipline—you—for—the—rest—of—the—day—and —believe—me—I—can—go—on—like—this—for—ever!!” he yelled between cane shots.

Felicia gritted her teeth, forcing herself not to try to escape the pain, but rather to obey his command in the hopes that he would stop. She tickled the concubine’s ribs furiously, desperately hoping to elicit the near-painful tickling reaction that would stop Tao from caning her hamstrings. Her legs were killing her, and it took every last ounce of strength to ignore it and keep tickling.

One final shot went low, hitting the backs of her knees, and then he hit her no more. “I suppose that you are tickling her hard enough, just barely at least. But if for a moment I don’t think you are tickling her as hard as you possibly can, then there will be no mercy for you, young lady,” menaced Tao. “So any thoughts about showing this whore mercy should be dismissed immediately. It wouldn’t be in YOUR best interests.”

Felicia, out of fear, tickled the concubine harder than she had tickled anyone in her young life, despite knowing full well the pain she was causing. She needed her ribs as hard as she could, causing the middle aged Chinese woman to buck and gasp for air. Both the tickler and ticklee were frantic. Felicia kept looking back and forth between the cane and #1’s torso, never daring to look into the face of the woman that she was torturing.

The teenager felt horrible. She felt like the worst person in the world, even though she was doing what she was doing against her will. Perspiration soaked her forehead as guilt flooded her soul. She didn’t know how much longer she could keep this up, let alone how much longer the concubine could withstand it. If God had been punishing her all this time for a sin she may or may not have committed in the past, she didn’t even want to think about the retribution she would receive for this.

#1 lapsed into silent laughter, still desperately mouthing pleas for mercy in Chinese to both Tao and Felicia. She tilted her head back against the wall, her mouth open as no sound came out, tears streaming out of her squeezed-shut eyes. Felicia realized with horror that this woman may have been more ticklish than she was. And she was being tortured. Tortured by FELICIA!!!!!!!

For over 10 minutes this went on. #1 seemed to be having trouble breathing, like Felicia usually did, and yet Felicia showed her absolutely no mercy. It’s not like she wanted it that way. The teen girl kept looking at Tao, pleading with her eyes to allow her to stop, but she could see the vengeful bloodlust and perverse guiltless pleasure in his eyes. He wanted his concubine, one of his two wives, to suffer. And if she didn’t, Felicia would instead. Tears were running down Felicia’s cheeks as well, caused by the thoughts of how much this poor woman was suffering (which plagued her mind MORE than the fact that she herself was causing that suffering).

Her long nails (well, not freakishly long like almost everyone else in this story with long nails. I guess her “normal sized nails for an 18 year old girl” would be more accurate. No two and a half inch long red nails for Felicia) skittered along her ribs like terrified mice, hoping that maybe if she tickled hard enough now, Tao would end the concubine’s suffering early. She had no reason to think that. In fact she had every other reason to think otherwise, but this had to be different. Tao wasn’t torturing a teenage girl who had offended his employers. He was torturing (by proxy) his wife. She may have been one of his concubines, bought as a sex slave, but wasn’t she still his wife? Certainly he had to have some sort of compassion for her. Right?

“I’m bored of rib tickling. Don’t you know how to tickle a woman? Get the rest of her torso!” ordered Tao, the intensity of his voice increasing after each sentence. “Yes, sir! Sorry, sir!” cried Felicia in response. The young girl began to tickle anyplace within her reach. Sides, waist, stomach (which Felicia paid extra attention to in the hopes that it was the concubine’s tickle spot, as it was her own most ticklish spot right after her feet, so that Tao wouldn’t hit her again), hips, and armpits. She didn’t dare touch the older woman’s breasts, however, because it wasn’t a place that a person should touch unless the two people cared about each other. Squeezing the waist and running a fingernail under each armpit seemed to work quite well, and Felicia mercilessly assaulted #1 with everything she had as Tao watched, unsympathetic to his concubine’s plight. Within minutes, he ordered #2 to help Felicia tickled #1. #2 took the trapped concubine’s right side while Felicia took the left, and they both ran their fingers up and town her sides and stomach with reckless abandon.

#1 was in pure agony. Tears streamed down the Asians beet red cheeks as she found herself completely incapable of begging anymore. Her reaction could be likened to a very frantically toned form letter; an automated response, but with a great deal more emotion that a form letter you might receive as a response to an email to your Congressman or City Councilman. Felicia looked at #2’s face, shocked by the lack of emotion on her face as she tickle tortured the other woman into hysteria. How could she possibly be so cold? Felicia was crying as she administered the torment. Just the idea of someone suffering like this was mentally crippling. This wasn’t like someone getting tickled out of her mind by a group of friends. This was torture. Felicia had devoted her entire life to making other people more comfortable and happier, including dying people, because she could never bear to see someone in pain. In the hospital that she volunteered a lot of her free time to, she was loved by all the nurses, doctors, and even patients because, amongst many of her other good qualities, of her unwillingness to let anyone remain suffering alone. She even, when she had a chance, would visit the patients who were terminally ill so they would have someone to talk to rather than be forced to think about how they were going to die. She always did everything she could, even though she was far from a doctor, to make sure people felt as little pain in their lives as possible. She couldn’t wrap her mind around the idea of someone not only causing someone else pain, but enjoying it.

The tickling went on for about an hour, which is about how much time it took me to write the last paragraph with all these damn distractions. So while I was writing that paragraph, Tao was enjoying not only his concubine’s misery, but Felicia’s as well. He could tell that Felicia was a sweet and innocent girl, not the snobby bitch Robert and Claudia made her out to be. It mattered not to him, he liked it better this way. He could tell that Felicia was one of those nice girls who were incredibly naïve about the world around them, and that she a very altruistic girl as well who would go out of their way to make sure other people were happy, even those she didn’t know. He pretty much hit the nail on the head on that one. Must have been that Zen-like concentration that came from all that meditating. But that’s why he was making her punish his concubine for him rather than doing it himself. If Felicia was a bitchy whore who thought of no one but herself, then surely she wouldn’t give a damn about the woman she was tormenting. But, unfortunately, that wasn’t the case here.

Tao, who apparently became bored simply two women tickle a helpless third woman, ordered #2 to stand behind Felicia. To Felicia, he told her in English, “I am ordering your partner in crime here to tickle you, young lady, just as you are tickling this whore. Do not stop torturing her under ANY circumstances. If you do, it will neither be me nor you making her scream. It will be KENNETH!!!! And I’m sure he’ll have other things in mind besides tickling!”

#1 screamed for mercy through her laughter with renewed vigor, all of it directed at her master. Felicia swore she felt her own soul become enraged at her at the mention of her torturing someone else, but every fiber of her being became terrified not just at the very mention of Kenneth raping this poor woman. Suddenly Felicia was tickling the concubine for reasons other than self-preservation. She had to protect the woman from that monster. So she did the only thing she COULD do to protect the concubine; she tickled her waste like she never tickled before.

Felicia shrieked when she felt a pair of hands dig their long fingernails into her ribs, pressing her body against #1’s instinctively and tickling her sides just under the underarms, but not once did she stop tickling. This was going to be harder than she thought, but she had to be strong and not give in. She had to concentrate. She prayed to God for him to give her the strength to resist #2’s tickling fingers. She prayed that if she never was able to handle another tickle attack, if she spent the rest of her life down here and was never seen again, even if she was brutally raped daily by Kenneth and Bobby and a slew of strange and creepy old men, that she at least be able to resist the torture she was receiving so that Kenneth would never get his hands on the poor Asian woman.

Tao pushed Felicia away from the restrained concubine until she was at arm’s length, ordering her to stay at a distance so that #2 can tickle and distract her more easily. With Felicia having to stretch her arms out in front of her in order to continue torturing (oh God, the very thought of what she was doing still ate away at her soul) #1, #2’s nails had unrestricted access to Felicia’s sensitive pits. Felicia’s expression and reaction switched between sweet girlish giggles to her eyes wide open and her teeth gritted as if she were in pain but was trying to hold it in. Her sweaty nude body danced around (sort of like the Pee Pee Dance) as #2 attacked her armpits, ribs, and sides without mercy, all while the cheerleader tried to show #1 mercy by denying her that mercy. I just made that more confusing than it should be, but I’ll tell ya, there was nothing like seeing a naked cheerleader moving her sweaty teenage body around like that. Such an image certainly plagued the wet dreams of many of her classmates.

What DIDN’T plague the wet dreams of her classmates was her growing inability to keep tickling. She could see and feel her arms bending. Whereas she had once been kneading the concubine’s ribcage, she was now lightly spider-tickling it. It was getting harder and harder for her to keep from bending her arms completely and sinking limp to the ground in a ticklish fit of giggles. She fought with every ounce of strength but it was no use. She was just too ticklish. “Oh God. Oh God,” she said aloud to herself as #2’s fingernails scratched the delicate skin where the sides of her breasts met her underarm area. “Please God, no.” She prayed that she didn’t buckle under the ticklish pressure. She prayed that she could keep her arms straight out even though she was being tickled and she was so ticklish. #1 also prayed for the same thing, for unbeknownst to our favorite ticklish cheerleader she was hysterically pleading in Chinese for Felicia not to stop tickling her (probably the first and last person to do that in any of my stories), especially when she realized that the tickling she was enduring was becoming lighter and lighter. Predictably, and with good reason, she would rather be tickle tortured by Felicia than raped by Kenneth.

#2’s nails skittered down the length of Felicia’s slender torso before, in a surprise attack, shot index-fingers-first right into her delicate underarms. The surprise maneuver, coupled with the teen’s exhaustion and diminishing willpower and resistance, caused our heroine to bend her arms at her sides and hunch over a bit while giggling (like most ticklish girls do when you tickle their armpits. It’s so damn cute), trapping the middle aged woman’s wriggling fingernails inside her sweaty pits (hot sexy sweaty, not gross disgusting sweaty. Learn your sweat glands, people! Cute girls don’t have gross disgusting anything! They don’t even fart or shit! It’s a proven fact) as she was tickled into a sitting position. As that happened, Tao bellowed, “Enough! You have failed to obey my commands, and now this woman will suffer for your actions.”

Felicia’s giggles were beginning to subside, but they were being replaced by tears as she realized that she had stopped tickling the concubine in order to protect her own body, and now #1 was going to pay the price. “No, please don’t do that to her! Leave her alone, I’m begging you!” she begged, sobbing softly.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears, as did #1’s hysterical begging, and within minutes Kenneth had arrived, summoned by Tao. Felicia was handcuffed to one of the bedposts, with Tao behind her so he could force her to watch in case she wasn’t. The Satan look-alike leered at Felicia for a moment. It filled her heart with so much terror that his licking his lips in anticipation was hardly necessary. She couldn’t do anything but shake in terror at the very sight of him. She wasn’t even crying anymore; his presence and what she knew but couldn’t believe was about to happen was such a shock to her young innocent mind that she couldn’t even feel a coherent emotion, let alone think a coherent thought.

“Enjoy the show, baby. Enjoy the show,” taunted Kenneth. “And take notes on this bitch’s reaction. I want you to give me the time of my life when I’m ready for you, and I expect not to be disappointed.”

He rammed his fist into #1’s stomach. The concubine slumped over in her chains, gasping for air as she felt her legs being spread apart, the backs of her thighs resting in Kenneth’s hands as her feet left the ground. Tears streamed down her red face as she looked up into Kenneth’s redder face, horror overcoming a woman who has endured more horrors that Felicia could ever dream as it began.

Felicia, handcuffed to the bed, had stopped pleading for them to spare the concubine. For a brief period, about 20 seconds, she had regained enough cognitive capability to figure out how to rescue the poor woman from her horrible fate. She had a plan and she knew, rightfully so, that it would work. And her mind was working just enough for her to do what she knew was necessary to save the concubine. And that was to offer herself in place of #1; to let Kenneth have his way with her instead of the 40-something year old concubine. And, in a decision that would haunt her and tear away at her conscience for the rest of her life, she didn’t say a word. Looking into Kenneth’s eyes, seeing a lust which was simultaneously the lust for a woman and bloodlust, she suddenly (and this was something that she would never be able to forgive herself for) became GLAD that it was the concubine and not her. Seeing his rotten fingernails which were closer to a demon’s claws than anything else, the 1-inch horns grafted to his head, the red skin that covered his naked body, and most terrifying of all, his gigantic penis ready to pierce not just flesh but innocence as well, and the innocent teenage high school cheerleader was relieved that someone else was enduring the horrors she would do anything to avoid. Horrors she could never speak of. But when it all began, when the horrors started, Felicia’s mind shut down, and a small part of her perpetual innocence was lost forever.

Tao held Felicia’s head, forcing her to watch. She didn’t notice him, and despite the fact that he was forcing her head toward the demon and the concubine, he didn’t notice her either. A sinister sneer spread across his face. What he was about to witness would be the true definition of suffering, and relished in it.

#2 sat on her knees on the ground in the opposite end of the room, staring down at the floor like she was ordered to. She felt nothing. Years of constant abuse left both their hearts cold. The other concubine would behave the exact same way if the roles were reversed.

The cat stared at its empty food dish, wondering when the fuck someone was going to feed it.

Sometime later, Felicia was back in her cell. She sat curled up in the corner, crying hysterically. She hadn’t felt this horrible since the first time she TRULY realized that she was kidnapped and would never see her family and friends again.

They had forced her to watch #1 get raped. Over and over again. She remembered the screaming and the crying going on and on until eventually they stopped. She remembered how #1’s eyes rolled back in her head and she seemingly went comatose, yet was visibly conscious the whole time. She remembered the look on Kenneth’s face. She remembered his penis thrusting in and out of her body, unlike anything she had ever seen before. She’s seen porn. She knew what sex looked like, and that wasn’t it. It was like he was trying to hurt her, to shatter her pelvis using his own. It just wasn’t human. It…it…

“Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed the traumatized young girl, hitting the wall with her palm. She collapsed on her back on the floor, rolling back and forth with her hands over her eyes. “Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God” she shouted, sobbing violently.

She had just witnessed rape. The most violent, the most heinous, of all crimes out there. Kenneth violated #1’s body without her consent, and he enjoyed it. She would never forget what she saw, no matter how much she tried block out the images. They would haunt her for the rest of her life. She was too young, too naïve, too innocent and unprepared to have witnessed that, and yet it damaged her in a way that she would never recover. But that wasn’t the worst of it. The worst of it was…

The worst of it was that it was all HER fault. SHE was responsible for #1 being raped in there. That meant that, in a way, SHE was the true rapist. She had so many chances to prevent it from happening, but she never took them. It was her fault for being too ticklish. No, not for that. For not being strong enough to withstand a few harmless tickles to protect someone from being RAPED. Felicia couldn’t stand being tickled, and #1 was RAPED because of her weakness. She could have offered to take #1’s place, but not only didn’t she do it, but she was at one point HAPPY simply because it wasn’t happening to her, but rather to someone else. She was happy to see someone harmed, even in a manner as brutal and unspeakable as rape, as long as it didn’t happen to her. And she had spent the entire time since she was released from that coffin torturing the concubine. Just to avoid a few measly cane shots to her rear, she willingly put someone else in agony. She only thought of herself.

And it was all her fault that #1 was raped. All FELICIA’S fault.

“God, please! I’m sorry! Forgive me!” she screamed. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! I didn’t want to do it! I’m sorry!” She curled up in a fetal position, covering her face with her hands. “I’m sorry,” she whispered.

“God can’t hear you down here,” said a calm, deep, nonchalant voice (sort of a cross between the Devil and a snake, but not quite). Felicia, startled, rose her head to see the sinister smiling face of Kevin staring at her through the cell door. “You’re too close to MY domain.”

“Why? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER!!???” asked Felicia.

“Why? Because I can,” answered Kenneth, shrugging his shoulders. Laughing to himself, he walked away as if nothing was wrong.

Felicia put her hands over her mouth in disbelief. How can this monster be so cold, so cruel, so indifferent to human life? It’s one thing to take pride in being more powerful and more capable than others, but to take joy simply in causing pain to others? Did he not know what it feels like? What kind of person is he?

No. She would not shift the blame onto others. Because the guilt that ate at her heart told her the truth. It was HER fault that #1 was raped. SHE caused in and SHE was responsible for it. That’s what her damaged soul told her. That’s what the images that flashed constantly in her mind told her. That’s what every fiber of her being—from her heart t her soul to her mind—told her every time she reran the scenario in her head.

Felicia was solely responsible for what happened. And she had even enjoyed it (despite the fact that, in actuality, she simply had a momentary flash of relief that SHE wasn’t the one being raped. But every time she replayed the scenario in her head, she believed that, at the time, she enjoyed it more and more and longer and longer). Felicia was the soulless, bloodthirsty monster that got off on the pain of others.

She was the one that would have to answer to God when she died. And she only prayed that God showed her a fraction of the mercy that she, in her mind, denied to #1.

I’d like to say that she cried herself to sleep, but that would be a lie. She didn’t sleep that night.

End of Part 12

QUITE A DOWNER, YES? BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!!! DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND BY ONE INDIVIDUAL MEMBER, TO UPLIFT YOUR SPIRITS, I PRESENT TO YOU THE ALTERNATE ENDING OF "FELICIA THE CHEERLEADER" PART 12, STARRING THE TMF'S VERY OWN CREEPYCLOWN99!!!!!

"Oh no! HAHAHAHAHA" cried Felicia, as Robert, Claudia, Ester, Bobby, Helga, and their senior staff crowded around Felicia, tickling her mercilessly after throwing the poor thing back into her cell? Why wouldn't they leave her alone? Oh well, it was the perfect opportunity for the silent, shadowy figure who stalked the predators as they took in their fill of nubile female flesh. With catlike, or rather clownlike, reflexes, he sprang into action.

"Who are you!?" demanded Robert, startled. Everyone else stopped tickling. Even Felicia stared at the mysterious stranger, not knowing what to expect.

"Who am I? I'm Shadow. Shadow the Hedgehog!" Alternatively, "Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!" Alternatively, "Neither enemy nor friend. I am back from a world where such words are meaningless." Alternatively, "I am the hope of the universe, the sworn protector of the planet Earth! I am the one who looks out for those in pain who cry out for help! I am called Son Goku, and I... AM A SUPER SAIYAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!" Alternatively, "My name is Creepyclown99, and I am the last thing you will ever see!"

CC99 pulled out of his back pockets two gatling guns, one in each hand. Wearing a giant ammo tank on his back, with ammo strapped to his massive bare chest (which was totally not there before but completely brought out by his awesomeness), he opened fire. A hail of bullets cut through everyone in the dark cell whose name wasn't Felicia. Bullets penetrated the walls, causing damage to other rooms in the building. The second floor offices were riddled with bullet holes and he never even aimed up! That's how good his aim was! A few dozen shots sailed downwards through the Earth's crust, passing right through the molten core of the planet, exploding out of China (specifically Tao Yon Lin's home there, which crumpled into powder, traveled through space and riddled the surface of the moon with bullet holes that NASA would never be able to explain.

Everyone lay dead except for CC99 and Felicia. CC99 freed the captive cheerleader. "Thank you so much, but the princess is in another castle!" said a joyful Felicia. "What?" asked CC99. "Nothing," answered Felicia quickly. She stood in his arms and they shared a passionate kiss. She let him scoop her up and carry him out, knowing that this was only temporary and she would soon be with her TRUE love, JKB, who was so awesome that he made CC99 look like some kind of douchebag.

I love cake.

The end

A/N There, you happy now, CC99? You got your wish. Robert, Claudia, and the rest met a brutal and bloody end, and I even worked you into the story. But unfortunately, the alternate ending's not canon. The original one, with the rape and all that, is canon on the other hand. And wow, the concubine being raped, who saw that one coming? Really. Well, I hope you all enjoyed it regardless. Just like Kenneth did. Remember to leave me some comments, send me some love, and also tell me which chapter you liked best. And also, be sure to be on the lookout for "Felicia the Cheerleader" Part 13! Good day and goodnight!

The cat stared at its empty food dish, wondering when the fuck someone was going to feed it.[/QUOTE]

see what i mean???? the humour saves this diabolical tale..i mean during the intense torture, you throw in some line, and i giggle and laugh, when i should be gasping in horror..damn JKB, fantastic yet cruel installment..sorry to hear about your life sucking however... but the line where the tickling lasted an hour because of a computer glitch, well classic...damn you are good...[/QUOTE]

Thank you Isabeau. I'm glad you enjoyed the humor. But what about the parts where I WASN'T trying to be funny? You know, the darker parts of the story? I'm attempting to make the storyline get darker as I go on.

Oh, and that thing where the tickling went on for an hour wasn't because of a computer glitch. It's just a coincidence that it took me that long to write it. I get real distracted real easily.

I am not gonna say good job, because now your just being boring. It's the same thing in different look. Extreme torture, extreme torture, emotional breakdown, heartless tickler/raper, bad mouthing, extreme torture, more bad mouthing, and end with gloomy forshadowing/things to come.

The past 3 chapters man. the only good thing I look forward to now is the entertaining little tid bits you add about what you were doing, thinking, or just come up with. That I like. But the story, wich is starting to drag a bit, is getting stale.

SHAKE IT UP!...and keep up the work. its decent but not good like it was around chapter 7.

Tickler_DAE said:
I am not gonna say good job, because now your just being boring. It's the same thing in different look. Extreme torture, extreme torture, emotional breakdown, heartless tickler/raper, bad mouthing, extreme torture, more bad mouthing, and end with gloomy forshadowing/things to come.

The past 3 chapters man. the only good thing I look forward to now is the entertaining little tid bits you add about what you were doing, thinking, or just come up with. That I like. But the story, wich is starting to drag a bit, is getting stale.

SHAKE IT UP!...and keep up the work. its decent but not good like it was around chapter 7.

Thanks you for the negative comments (no seriously). I understand what you're getting at, and I don't entirely disagree with you (and I'm the writer of the story, too!). Oh wait, that conflicts with my earlier statement that this chapter will be like none other. Well, I meant it when I said it, and I still feel that this chapter is different from the others (for better or worse), but I understand the reason you feel the way you do.

I assure you I'm trying the best I can. It's tough to keep an ongoing series about tickle torture fresh and entertaining after awhile. I mean, 12 parts, 147 Microsoft Word pages, about a cheerleader being tickled. At this stage of the game, I attempting to have every character get his/her shot at Felicia in order to more fully develop the ensemble of villains I debuted in Part 8. I also have other plans for Felicia that don't involve characters that you've seen before (such as in the upcoming part), so hopefully certain things like that will keep things fresh for awhile. I usually write about what comes to mind or interests me at the moment. If I lapse into a momentary foot fetish (Part 11), or armpit fetish or stomach fetish, or a rack fetish or stocks fetish, etc., that usually becomes the focus of the next chapter ("fetish" wasn't the word I was looking for. Was it "craving"?).

The one problem is that the general outline of the last few chapters that you mentioned (Extreme torture, extreme torture, emotional breakdown, heartless tickler/raper, bad mouthing, extreme torture, more bad mouthing, and end with gloomy foreshadowing/things to come) is the general outline of the entire series. Well, it's not a problem if you like those types of stories, I guess (I do, which is why I wrote an extreme torture story rather than a romantic consensual one). Whatever the case, the entire series is about extreme torture, heartless kidnappers, emotional breakdowns, so there is no escaping those themes being highlighted in every chapter. In my opinion (of course, however, I as the author will always have a different perspective, and therefore opinion, than you the reader), the series hasn't changed at all from what is was around Part 7 and prior to that, save for the fact that it has gotten MORE extreme.

Of course, therein lies your problem with it, that it HASN'T changed, am I correct? The problem here is that to change that general layout is to change the entire series, to turn it into something that is not about the extreme torture of an innocent cheerleader, which is something I'm not willing to do. Of course, with that said, I AM trying to make each chapter different, as well as better, than the last. Hopefully you'll feel more positively of future chapters. You've now given me a challenge; to impress the hell out of you. If I may ask, what was so good about Part 7 (or any other parts that you may have really liked) that was completely absent from Parts 10-12? What would YOU like to see in an upcoming chapter? Hey, if I'm going to try to answer this challenge, I'm going to need a hint.

Thanks for the criticism. Did you at least like my alternate ending?

jkb said:
Thank you Isabeau. I'm glad you enjoyed the humor. But what about the parts where I WASN'T trying to be funny? You know, the darker parts of the story? I'm attempting to make the storyline get darker as I go on.

Oh, and that thing where the tickling went on for an hour wasn't because of a computer glitch. It's just a coincidence that it took me that long to write it. I get real distracted real easily.

ok the darker side...well actually i'm surprised Felicia is still sane, not to mention alive..she wasn't built for such abuse..and abuse it is..this is non-consensual at it's worse...and where on earth did you come up with a character such as that creep who raped the poor concubine over and over? i do hope he doesn't get a chance with Felicia..that would be carrying the story down a really dark side that wouldn't necessarily be a good thing..there, is that better? i cringe when i read most of the story, and that's why i mention the humour part..also the series is so very well written, i have to like it in spite of myself...and i'm also waiting for Felicia to finally be rescued, and those vile creatures getting their just desserts at last..

Well, I finally returned to read to the parts (7 or 8 to 12) that I hadn't read. Its pretty good. Well-written aside from occasional errors and fairly amusing, though I not really reading the stories anymore simply for the tickling factor. Really, it has become interesting, cliffhanger-filled reading. Can't wait for the next one.

bumped....ahem...time for chapter thirteen lol...which would actually be chapter thirteen and not chapter twelve..and damn you asked for me to critic it better..so i did, and you never even commented...tsk tsk tsk....

footjob

how about the young boy forcing felicia to give him a detailed footjob? i would love to read about that

JKB...dude I've been waiting for the end for so long. But i see you posted this in Feburary, how did I miss it. I can't believe i missed it for soooo long. By the way, this is creepyclown99, I changed my name a while ago. But dude, good finish, and the alternate ending was freaking hilarious. I wish you pmed me that you were doing this or if I saw it. Your the man lol. But you asshole, stealing felicia from me haha. Anyway glad to finally read the final chapter of this series. :happyfloa

Actually, this is not the official end of the series, just the end of Part 12. The alternate ending is not canon. I made it especially for you (and I already knew who you are were when I wrote the story, I just happen to like your old name better which is why I used it). Unfortunately, due to circumstances which have circumstantiated themselves, or something, the series has been put on indefinite hold. I just don't have the will to write anymore. That's not to say it's over. That's just to say I haven't written any more of Part 13 and don't plan to in the immediate future.

Hey, my first post on a Felicia the Cheerleader thread since February. Cool.

Come man, you can't just quit on Felicia now...you have to release that next part...like I must've read this series a hundred times or more, it's definitely one of my favorites...and when can we look forward to the film adaptation...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back