• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MythBusters

Chullaxoth

TMF Regular
I rarely watch this show, but I saw a clip where they were testing out the stuff they used to paint Jack Haley silver for the Tin Man role in The Wizard of Oz. They painted Kari with the stuff and one guy apologizes as he paints her underarm and she giggles.

Personally I wish they showed the crew painting her feet.

Ive seen this a couple of times, I was hoping they would show them painting between her toes too :D

Chullaxoth said:
I rarely watch this show, but I saw a clip where they were testing out the stuff they used to paint Jack Haley silver for the Tin Man role in The Wizard of Oz. They painted Kari with the stuff and one guy apologizes as he paints her underarm and she giggles.

Personally I wish they showed the crew painting her feet.

Maybe if enough of us wrote to them in the area of the site where you send suggestions, and suggested they find out if people actually can be tickled to death (like with people locked in stocks , having their feet licked by goats or something).

After all, they got Kari to get chained down for testing a myth about that chinese water torture, so why not tickle-torture as well?

That would be cool...

Chinese Tickle Torture :). Asian cutes seround a guy while he is tied to a wrack and tickle him until he talks. A good way to test this would be to use a few male's and offer the winner money for lasting the longest with out say a safty word or "Offering to Talk" maybe they could dress them up like cops, that would be sexy.

In one episode, they were testing the myth of the Chinese Water Torture, and they had Kari bound with her arms over her head; I know, perfect tickle opportunity, but all they did was drip water on her head. The water didn't get to her, but being tied up for an hour or two eventually did.

Iggy said:
In one episode, they were testing the myth of the Chinese Water Torture, and they had Kari bound with her arms over her head; I know, perfect tickle opportunity, but all they did was drip water on her head. The water didn't get to her, but being tied up for an hour or two eventually did.

Yeah I was gonna bring that up too. Has to be the mother of "lost opportunity" moments. I kept hoping somebody on the crew would get in a quick finger poke or SOMETHING, since they're all kinda goofy like that anyway, but no dice.

Oh well, at least they blow stuff up and mangle their test dummies in nifty ways from time to time :xpulcy:

Tickling experiment

The English version of Mythbuster, Braniac, has already had done a show on tickling. I think they tested which were the most ticklish places on the body. Unfortunately (for me at least), they did all of the tests on two male members of the cast. They were restrained and tickled silly by other male and female cast members.

I thought it was a pretty cool show.

Q

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back