• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kari Byron, MythBusters M/F underarm

Chullaxoth

TMF Regular
I posted the story in the Mainstream List section:

They wanted to see the dangers of the aluminum powder they used to paint Jack Haley for the Tin Man role in The Wizard of Oz so they tested it on her. One guy apologizes to her as he paints her underarm and it obviously tickles. I think her neck might be ticklish, but it didn't really look like it.

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/2844/Kari_Byron_Painted_Silver

Cool!

That's funny, just came over here to post it after seeing the Alert on the Pad. She squeals when they are painting her sides and she's laughing on her underarms too - very cute...

How did I miss that?????

Thanks for posting this - I have always found that woman soooo hot!

I never saw this! I wish I could save it!

Thanks, man!

James_Bond4334 said:
I kept waiting for her to be tickled when they strapped her down for the Chinese water torture myth. That would have been awesome!!!!!!!!

I agree wholeheartledly.

Great clip

stupid clip won't work. Plays for about 20 seconds, then some stupid pop-up or roll-over or whatever ad covers the screen and stops the video, with no tab for closing it. I tried registering for an account with Buzzhumor or whatever it's called and tried sending the clip to myself and that didn't work either. :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back