• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nancy’s Secret, Danae’s Punishment fff/f adult content, non-consentual

nytoetapper

TMF Expert
A pal of mine asked me to write a story about some friends of his. I hope you all enjoy...

Nancy’s Secret, Danae’s Punishment

Nancy and Danae met up at the local bar for a drink one Friday evening. They sat at a booth and ordered a couple of Cosmopolitans. Nancy is a cute brunette with dark eyes and a warm smile. She has a secret which she has finally decided to share with her friend Danae, because she needs her advice. Danae, a real girl-next-door beauty, is a little shorter than Nancy, with honey-colored hair, big brown eyes, and a megawatt smile. All her students loved her, especially the boys. Nancy downs her drink and looks squarely at Danae. “D, I have to tell you something, but you must swear to keep it between you and me, and the person I am going to tell you about.”

“Nan, if you don’t ease up, you aren’t going to say anything that I will understand.” Danae joked, “This must be big! Ok, gurl, spill it.”

“Remember I told you about Mike, the temp from my job? Well, we had lunch yesterday and I was dangling my shoe when it fell off and landed between his feet. I was embarrassed, but he told me to relax. He picked it up and told me to extend my leg under the table. I did, he reached and took my ankle with his free hand. But before he slipped my shoe back on, he tickled my foot for like 30 seconds!”

“No way!” Danae interrupted.

“I totally squirmed and burst into giggles. He let go and I kept my feet squarely on the floor after that. But he said, and I quote, ‘That was totally hot’ before he let go. Then today, I was making copies, and he came up behind me and poked my sides. Well, I jumped about 10 feet! But he said it was hot again and asked if I was free for drinks next Friday. I like him a lot, and he’s really dreamy. But I think he has a tickling fetish.”

“What do you mean by a ‘tickling fetish’?” Danae asked innocently.

“I think he likes to tickle. I think he gets off on it. And now for my secret, I am extremely ticklish, but I have always liked being tickled. It’s fun, but if I am tickled too much, I get soooo horny.” Nancy blushed as she confessed this.

Danae said, “Wow, I never knew that. I am horribly ticklish. I find it torturous. I can’t imagine liking it, or getting turned on by it.” She shivered momentarily just at the thought.

“I know, it is torture for a while, but there comes a point when every nerve seems activated by the tickling. I guess that’s why it gets me hot. So, do you think I should have drinks with the guy? I mean, he’s only gonna be working in my office for another week or two.” Nancy bit her lower lip nervously, wondering what her dear friend thought of all this news.

Finally Danae said, “It sounds like you have already made up your mind. But be careful. You hardly know this guy, and you don’t want to reveal too much too soon. Or you could end up his SEX SLAVE!” Both ladies laughed and ordered another round. Neither one noticed the pair of women at the next table who had heard the entire conversation. And that would cost them both dearly before the end of the weekend.

Corrine and Rachael were a notorious pair. They were good-time girls, always looking for the next party. They had been friends with Nancy and Danae for years, but it was more like a rivalry. Nancy and Danae always got the accolades in school while Corrine and Rachael just squeaked by. Nancy and Danae got good jobs in their chosen fields while finishing college. Corrine and Rachael were temping, never really finding happiness in their work. In fact, a week after Nancy got Rachael a temp job at her office, Rachael was replaced with Mike. While Nancy had nothing to do with it, Rachael begrudged her for it. And now, with this tidbit of juicy information, Rachael decided it would be fun to get a little payback.
Saturday morning was a blur of chores for Nancy. She washed clothes and tidied up her studio apartment. She updated her weekly planner and took a nice relaxing bubble bath. She was just coming out when the doorbell rang. She put on her robe and, still drying her hair, answered the door. It was Corrine, and she had the DVD she borrowed last week. “Come on in, Cory”, Nancy said as she turned and headed toward her bedroom, “I’ll be right out. Just let me get dressed.” As Corrine entered, she waved behind her and Rachael came in behind her, silent and swift as a cat. Corrine locked the door as Rachael made a beeline for Nancy’s room.

She flung the door open just as Nancy had dropped her robe to the floor. “What are you do-“ Nancy sputtered, but her thought was cut short as Rachael tackled her onto the bed and covered her mouth. Corrine rushed in and quickly grabbed Nancy’s right wrist and started tying it to the headboard as Rachael tied her left. Nancy was screaming and cursing, so Rachael reached in her pocket and put a ball gag in her mouth. Next they tied her ankles to opposite ends of the foot board. When they finished, they admired their handiwork. They took off their coats and the rest of their clothes. Now Nancy’s anger turned to fear. She wondered what kind of prank these two had cooked up for her that required nudity.

Rachael straddled Nancy’s tummy and leaned close to her face. Nancy made a face at the feel of Rachael’s bald pussy on her belly, but it disappeared as Rachael’s face filled her view. She whispered, “I’m gonna take off the gag, but if you scream, I’ll slap you, and back it goes, understand?” Nancy nodded, the fear evident in her eyes. In college, Corrine and Rachael were sorority girls. And sometimes their pranks could be pretty scary, but Nancy didn’t really believe she would be hurt. Nancy could hear Corrine moving in the background, but her view was blocked as Rachael released the gag. When Rachael sat up again, she could see that Corinne had set up a camcorder on a tripod. The little red light was blinking, indicating that it was recording.

“Rach,” Nancy started nervously, “whatever you were planning, it’s cool. I won’t tell anyone. Just let me go and we can laugh about this as a good joke.” And she chuckled dryly.

“Laugh, now that’s a good idea. Let’s start laughing now…” Rachael suddenly skittered her nails in the hollows of Nancy’s armpits. Nancy squealed and started bucking. Giggles poured out as Rachael explored her pits. “That’s a good start. Cory, you take over here, I wanna have fun lower…”

Corrine licked her lips and sat at Nancy’s left side. Without waiting, she ran her fingers up and down Nancy’s sides. From her hips to her pits, Corrine tickled every inch of helpless flesh. Nancy was laughing hard now. Her breath coming in great gulps of air as she then laughed it out. She didn’t have time to wonder what Rachael meant by ‘lower’, but she didn’t have to wait long. Rachael started by squeezing Nancy’s thighs and knees, and then tickling along her inner thighs and down to the backs of her knees. Nancy was bucking like a wild bronco.

Corinne’s fingertips tickled lightly along the sides and soft undersides of Nancy’s heaving breasts. Nancy first shut her eyes tight, but they flew open as Corinne’s fingers caressed and tickled around her nipples. Corinne smiled as she watched those nipples stiffen under her teasing fingers. Just then, Rachael told Corinne to stop for a second. Nancy sucked in huge lungfulls of air, still giggling between breaths… She pulled in one long breath and was going to start begging them to stop when suddenly all 10 of Rachael’s nails began to dance in her tender arches.

She stiffened and bucked, the bed frame creaking under the effort. Peals of laughter echoed off the walls of the small bedroom. Nancy’s face twisted with ticklish delight as Rachael spidertickled in both of her arches at once. Corinne, needing no encouragement, went back to tickling Nancy’s breasts, sides, and belly. With both women tickling her, Nancy could not concentrate on anything but the sensations pulsing through her body. With each ticklish stroke, though, she realized that she was getting hornier and hornier.

Within just a few minutes, her pussy was moist and the outer lips were glistening. As they tickled her, Nancy’s bucking looked more like she was thrusting her hips, humping the air. Rachael noticed this and as she tickled Nancy’s feet, she leaned forward and whispered to Corinne. Corinne nodded and stopped tickling and went to the bag at the foot of the bed. Rachael was still tickling at a frantic pace. She had been stroking her nails along Nancy’s toelines, and wiggling her nails between her toes. Nancy was going nuts, laughing and squirming. She was so hot that she wanted to cum and she didn’t care that these two sluts had gotten her there. Little did she know that release was on the way. As Rachael continued to tickle ell over Nancy’s poor red soles, Corinne reappeared at her sides with two long stiff feathers.

Nancy’s eyes widened. Corinne wasted no time. With one feather, she sawed the blade edge across Nancy’s stiff nipples. Then she leaned over and wiggled her tongue in Nancy’s navel. Nancy almost tore the bed frame apart at that. But what happened next blew her mind. Corinne used the other feather to tickle along the sides of Nancy’s pussy and her outer pussy lips. Now moans and squeals mixed with Nancy’s laughter. Rachael teased, “Oooo, looks like Nancy-wancy likes having her lil pussy tickled…”

Nancy didn’t care. The tickling had her so worked up that she wanted to cum at any cost. She was moaning and laughing, squirming and twisting, and all the while trying to push her hips up to keep that feather in contact with her aching pussy. Corinne was only too happy to oblige her. She worked the feather on Nancy’s tits without looking. With her tongue dipping in, out, and around Nancy’s navel, her eyes concentrated on the path her other feather took around her pussy. Rachael worked her fingers as fast as they could go on Nancy’s feet. When Rachael finally gave her a wink, she moved the other feather away from Nancy’s tits and twirled the tip in her anus. At the same time, she concentrated flicking the tip of the other feather all over Nancy’s clit.

Nancy screamed laughter and sexual joy as a monster orgasm ripped through her. She felt as if a hurricane was rolling in her midsection. Her wild bucking had become a hard shiver, then she stiffened and collapsed. She shook and moaned as Corinne dragged a finger through her pussy and tasted her juice with a smile. Nancy lay there panting and exhausted as Corinne got up and started packing up the camera. Rachael untied Nancy’s ankles, giving each foot a quick tickle as she did causing Nancy to squeal and shiver. Both ticklers dressed and prepared to leave before untying Nancy’s wrists. Corinne couldn’t help tweaking Nancy’s still erect nipple before freeing her hand. As they made for the door, Nancy, still weak and recovering said, “Wait… Why did you do this? Who told you what tickling would do to me?”

Rachael looked at Nancy with a sly look. “Oh, we heard it from a little birdie…” Corinne could barely contain her giggles. Nancy fumed. Danae was the only one she had spoken to about this! Right then and there she made a plan to get revenge on the tramp that was careless with her secret. Rachael was pushing Corinne towards the door when Nancy called for them to wait again. Rachael smiled, knowing that she had played her cards well and everything was going according to her plan.

“How would you two whores like a little more fun?” Nancy said, her tone dripping honey and venom.

“What’s on your mind, bitch?” Shot Rachael, knowing full well what Nancy was going to ask before Nancy even knew it.

“I want to teach a little birdie that singing secret songs has a price!” Nancy wrung her hands menacingly and then got up to get dressed. Once dressed, she went into her closet and took out a big black canvas bag. It clanked and rattled as she carried it. Nancy led the girls to Danae’s apartment. It was early evening and starting to get dark. When they reached the building, Nancy looked up and saw that Danae’s apartment was dark. “Quick, you bitches,” hissed Nancy, “let’s get up there and get set up before she gets back!” Nancy led them upstairs and into the apartment. Nancy and Danae, being best friends, had the keys to each other’s apartments for emergencies or to take care of things if one was away. Keeping the lights off, Nancy made her way to the far end of the spacious living room. She told Rachael to grab a chair and unscrew the overhead light bulb, in case Danae arrived too soon.

She ordered Corinne onto all fours so she could stand on her back and reach up and unhook the hanging hammock-chair that she got for Danae last Christmas. Then she ordered Rachael to hand her the bag she brought. She pulled out of that bag one of those sex swings. She also had additional straps and cuffs in it. Rachael was shocked, it seemed Nancy was a closet freak! They wasted no time getting it together, and had just clipped the last strap in place when they heard keys jangling in the lock. Corinne hid behind the door and Nancy and Rachael dropped down behind the couch. Danae struggled in through the door, her arms full of groceries. She kicked the door closed and headed slowly toward the kitchen. Corinne grabbed her from behind, knocking the groceries to the floor. Rachael and Nancy pounced, blindfolding and gagging her.

Quickly, with Corinne holding her hands, Rachael and Nancy stripped Danae bare, then they grabbed her ankles and carried her to the swing. They put her in it and used the extra straps to tie her arms straight up. Now Danae was suspended from the ceiling, supported by straps that held her under her shoulder blades, just below the small of her back, and each of her ankles. Nancy put in the final touch with a spreader bar that would prevent Danae from moving her legs together. She attached a rope from that to the radiator so that Danae could not draw her legs in to pull her feet away. Now that she was all trussed up, Nancy removed the blindfold and Rachael screwed the light bulb back in and turned on the light.

“Mmuh-mmmmm!?!” Danae struggles to speak but the gag prevents her. Goosebumps form on her exposed and vulnerable flesh. Her eyes dart from Corinne to Rachael, then to Nancy. Relief at seeing that her attackers are her friends is replaced by confusion. That confusion is increased when Nancy speaks.

“Couldn’t keep your mouth shut, could you? Well, I know that you hold a similar secret. So we’re gonna have a little fun!” Nancy moved to Danae’s right side and began to tickle all over her belly and ribs. Danae bucked and twisted in the swing, but she couldn’t move far without any real leverage. She squealed and laughed, spit seeping out around the ball gag. “Join in, you whores!” Nancy shouted at Corinne and Rachael. They didn’t hesitate. Corinne moved behind Danae’s head and tickled in the hollows of Danae’s smooth armpits. Rachael was almost drooling looking at Danae’s soft, silky soles. In college, she had wondered what they would feel and taste like. Her plan was working beautifully.

Rachael started by tracing figure 8s in Danae’s arches with a single finger. Then she slowly increased to spider tickles, all up and down first one sole, then the other. Danae jerked and whined and laughed through her gag. She was horribly ticklish, as Nancy knew from college when they fought over a shirt one time. Her feet and inner thighs were especially ticklish. But Rachael had a thing for ticklish feet. Corinne knew because whenever Rachael was in a mood, she would tackle her and tickle her feet for hours. Rachael put that skill to good use now, as she tickled along Danae’s toelines…

Danae’s mind was in a panic. She was immobilized, being tickled by three women, and unable to escape or cry for help. Not that she could do anything but laugh with what they were doing to her. Her face was very red and tears were already streaming down her face, as well as drool around the gag. When Nancy slipped her tongue in her navel while tickling her sides, she almost bounced out of the straps. Nancy looked at Corinne and said, “Cory, take the gag out, I wanna hear her laugh and beg.”

Corinne did as told, then went happily back to tickling Danae’s pits. A few times, she let her hands work down to the sides of Danae’s breasts, a spot that surprised Danae, for being ticklish. As suspected, she couldn’t speak with all the laughing and gasps for air. Nancy suddenly got an idea. She remembered getting Danae something as a gag gift one year for April Fool’s day. She ran into Danae’s bedroom and found it in the closet. “Keep tickling, bitches,” she barked at Rachael and Corinne. She looked around and decided how to do what she wanted…

She went to the kitchen and took one of the stools. She placed it under Danae’s hanging bottom. While the others kept tickling, Nancy climbed a stepstool and adjusted the swing so it was sitting more upright. Now the straps were under the backs of Danae’s thighs and she had released and retied her wrists to the strap above her head that was behind her shoulders. The result was that Danae was now sitting up hanging by her wrists and the meaty part of her thighs, above the knee. Sweat was pouring off Danae and her hair was plastered to her face. She had been sucking air in huge gulps now that she had a brief rest from the tickling. She was surprised that sweat was not the only moisture on her body. Her nipples were swollen and tingling and there was a distinct wetness in her pussy. Danae was confused and exhausted. She didn’t know why she was being tortured like this, and by her best friend above all!

Nancy then got the prize she took from the closet. A sybian! She quickly strapped it to the stool and handed Rachael a tube of K-Y warming gel. “Put this in her pussy and ass!” Rachael did as told, delighting in the wetness that was already in Danae’s sweet pink love canal. Danae stiffened and moaned weakly when Rachael’s fingers found there way to her sensitive pussy lips and anus. Then, Nancy moved the sybian into position under Danae, having Corinne and Rachael lift her, then settled her down so that there was a phallus in Danae’s anus and pussy. Danae cried out in surprise as they penetrated her. She wriggled and shook violently. Her three tormentors thought she was trying to escape the penetration, but Danae was trying to wriggle into the most comfortable position she could get into under the circumstances. Whatever the reason for this, she knew she was about to go for a hell of a ride.

Weakly, Danae said, “Wait… Why are you doiIIIIIIEEEEEEEE…” She was cut off as Rachael started in on her feet again. Corinne delighted in tickling her pits and tits from behind, paying special attention to sawing a feather across Danae’s pink pointing nipples. Rachael’s fingers were all over Danae’s feet, finding every millimeter of ticklish flesh. Before Nancy joined in, she switched on the sybian. It hummed to life, vibrating and gyrating the dildo attachments inside Danae. Then Nancy added her fingers to Danae’s ribs, and her tongue to Danae’s deep navel.

Danae was in sensory overload. Every nerve ending was hypersensitized by the tickling, and now the warming gel was heating up as well. Her ass and pussy were hot, but in a good way, a way she had never experienced before. She was quickly building up to an orgasm. Moans of pleasure mixed with squeals of laughter. Nancy, sensing the change in Danae’s breathing and the rhythm of her movements, quickly shut of the sybian and ordered the others to stop. They backed off for a full five minutes, just long enough for Danae to come down from the edge of the orgasm. Three times, they tickled her and teased her to the point just before climax, and three time, she was denied. After the third time the only thing Danae was able to say was one word, “Please…”

Something in Nancy realized that she had taken this too far and she turned the sybian on high. She sucked and nibbled Danae’s right nipple as she tickled her right side and belly. Corinne took Nancy’s lead and worked Danae’s left nipple and side. Rachael happily tickled Danae’s soles, and as she neared climax, Rachael started sucking Danae’s toes as her nails dances all over the soles. Tears streamed down her face as Danae screamed laughter, then one long, loud moan of pure pleasure. She stiffened, shaking her head from side to side. Then she collapsed in the sling, going limp as a rag. Nancy shut off the sybian and ordered the other two to gently lift Danae so she could get it out of her. Then she made them carefully take Danae out of the swing and lay her on her bed.

Nancy approached Rachael with a strange fire I her eyes. “You’re gonna give me that tape, RIGHT NOW, and you are NEVER going to speak of this little event to ANYONE! Understand?” Rachael, who always thought of herself as the toughest of this little foursome, nodded meekly and barked the order to Corinne. Corinne ran and got the camcorder. Nancy snatched it from her and took the tape, tossing back the recorder. She grabbed them both by the hair and kissed them deeply, surprising them, and herself. “Now get outta her you whores.” The women were shocked and got dressed and left in a hurry.

Once out the door, Corinne said to Rachael, “Rach, what just happened in there? Who WAS that?”

“I think,” replied Rachael, “that our relationship with these two women is going to be verrrry different from now on.” And she smiled for a moment, remembering Danae’s toes in her mouth. Then they hurried to Rachael’s house. Corinne had put a fresh tape in for Danae’s fun. They still had the tape of Nancy’s tickle time, and they were eager to watch it.

Nancy washed her friend with a washcloth and covered her with a clean sheet. Then she dressed and went to clean up the mess in the other room. Later when Danae recovered and awoke, she went to the living room. She thought it had been a dream, until she saw Nancy sitting there on the couch. Fear, then hurt and anger flashed in her eyes. She crossed the room and slapped Nancy hard on the cheek.

“I guess I deserved that… It went too far…” She said, not quite looking at Danae.

“What the FUCK was all that about!?! And since when do you play nice with those two bitches?”

“I was Angry at you for telling them about my ticklish secret”, said Nancy, recalling her anger about the earlier incident. Then she told Danae about her own attack by the terrible twosome.

“I didn’t say anything. I barely saw them leave the bar last night… Right after you… told… me…” Realization dawned on both women. “Oh those BITCHES!”, shouted Danae. “This means WAR!”

A playful, devilish smile played across both their mouths. Nancy spoke the idea they both seemed to have at the same time, “And I know just what we’ll do…” As Nancy said this, she twirled a feather between her fingers.

?????

Great story.......as usual! sounds like fun in the future too :xpulcy:

Darth, thanks... Glad you liked it.

spareme, thanks as always. I'm working on a few more ideas...

Wow!

Great story man, very detailed!! Can't wait for the next installment!

Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two

IUPtickler - thanks man... I had a lot of info to work with...

hyped_up - as soon as I stop laughing I will start planning part two...

hyped_up said:
Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two Part Two

lol good answer..what he said...

Nytoetapper my friend, this was excellent..i sooo love revenge scenarios, and this is exactly the type i like best...they don't hate each other, so they wouldn't hurt each other..you are really getting good at this...

Thank you, Izzy my dear! Your comments always mean a lot to me. The revenge these two take on the mastermind will be delicious. I am running through some ideas now.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back