• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pacific Paradise, Final Home Stanza, And, Preparing For October

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the West Coast, going four and five on the trip. They began by losing two of three to the Giants, and then went to San Diego, and won two of three from the Padres, before going to Los Angeles, and losing two of three from the Dodgers, to finish the trip with a four and five record. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their last of the year, before the playoffs would begin.
As the year went along, Mitch was becoming increasingly unhappy. He was weary of the travel, his often fractured relationships with his teammates, his up and down relationship with Naomi, the tickle community, and all that went along with his life. Much of him wanted the current season to be the last season, win, lose, or bust, in the World Series. Of course, as had been the case in previous seasons, a World Series triumph, over, for instance, the Yankees, could serve to be a motivating factor for another year.
When Mitch arrived home, at 1 am Monday morning, Naomi, as always, was there waiting for him. During the five hour plane flight from Los Angeles to Nassau, Mitch tried to sleep, but, had much time to think, about the upcoming playoffs, the end of the season, and, what would come next. After he made love to Naomi, he began discussing the situation, which, the usually patient Naomi did not want to touch on:" It's 2am, American, and we need to get some sleep. Don't worry about next season now. Play out this year, do the playoffs, and we'll discuss it. Let's not get the homestand off to a rocky start, especially after I just gave you my body. Get up, go to the park tomorrow, play the Nationals, finish the regular season, and let's get ready for the playoffs, and see what happens. In the meantime, if you dont piss me off too much, me, and my sexy, ticklish, body, will be here to get you through, okay?" Naomi said, kissing him.
The next night, a very tired Mitch showed up at the ballpark to play Washington. The entire Good Guy team looked flat, after the long night, and plane ride. Kate Hudson got hit hard, allowing five runs in six innings, and Mitch struck out five times, to a chorus of boos. Naturally, this didnt add up to good things, as the Good Guys lost, 5-0. The couple had more sex that night, and Mitch got a better night's rest. The next night, he hit a first inning three run homer, and Gil Bellows fired a shutout, turning the tables on the Nationals, in a 4-0 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night, and kept things going in the right direction, allowing two runs in six innings, as the Good Guys got six runs, in a 6-2 win.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling. While the lecture from Naomi had served to calm Mitch down, he brought up the issue again, during the counesling session. "What would you do if I told you I wanted this to be the last year?" Mitch asked. Naomi, who had sensed Mitch was upset, and who was trying to be understanding, was wearing thin with her patience, and told him so:" Okay, American, are you trying hard to have a residence in the guest room for the rest of this homestand? I can make that happen lickity split!" She said sharply. "I'm feeling miserable, and I want out, of baseball" Mitch appealed. "I dont fucking want to discuss this now! Get through the fucking playoffs, get your head on straight, and we will discuss it. Oh, and for pissing me off, foot smelling and ladders are gone for you, for the rest of this homestand!" Naomi said angrily. "Great, punish me when I tell you I am feeling miserable. How fucking supportive!" Mitch shot back. "I am tired of your fucking complaining. You dont like earning a million bucks a year plus, to play baseball three hours a day, in gorgeous weather, and stay at five star hotels, with all your meals paid for, and to live on a tropical paradise, to fuck your wife, and tie her up, tickle her, and suck her toes, every afternoon, awww, how hard your life is!" Naomi taunted. "You dont know how emotionally draining it is. Everyone loves you. You are rock star, loved, part time Naomi. Me, everyone hates me. My teammates, the members of the tickle community. I am ladder boy. I have a reputation. No matter what I do to change, everyone views me with disdain. How many times has Alan tried to get rid of my ass, and sick Spencer on me? I dont know if I want this to be the last year, or if I want one more. All I'm saying is, I want you to consider it. You are being so insensitive" Mitch said. "I am tired of being sensitive to you. I have given up my life for you. You need to think of me. Everything is fine, so long as I give you what you want. My friends are here, and my life is here. If you dont want to play ball, we have enough money, then, fine, sit on your ass for a year, stay home, and I'll play ball, maybe full time, and travel, and I'll let you take care of the kids, how about that? Hmmm! I told you, we will discuss it at the end of the year. Finish the season, and shut the fuck up!" Naomi screamed. Naturally, that incident led to Mitch's banishment to the guest room.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill. Mitch struck out six times, and the crowd got on his ass, in a 4-1 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, allowing six runs, as the Good Guys couldnt match it, and dropped the game, 6-5. Kate Hudson was on the mound on a sunny Sunday, to try and gain redemption. Kate was great that day, shutting out the Phillies, and striking out nine, as the Good Guys won, 3-0.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday. Before the game, Lee Sniderman told his team that he wanted to win two of three, to go into the playoffs on a high note. Gil Bellows got the ball rolling on Monday, with a five hit shutout, as the Good Guys won, 5-0. Charlize Theron pitched fantastically on Tuesday, but an error led to an unearned run, and a 1-0 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in the regular season finale. Neve's last start was brilliant, eight shutout innings. The game was scoreless until the 11th, when the Good Guys got a run, and came away with a 1-0 win in the regular season finale, to complete a five and four homestand. It had not been an easy homestand on or off the field, and now came October.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be an attractive brunette, who handled financial business for the team. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the brunette's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling the financial girl on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling the brunette on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs jerked and bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, Mitch, who was not in a good mood, but who decided to particpate anyway, attacked the brunette on her soles with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. The brunette went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the brunette was untied.
So, it had been a rocky, emotional homestand for Mitch. Now, came high drama, the playoffs. Would it be championship, or bust? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

It seems to me that Mitch was generally trying to express himself and Naomi shut him down. It is unfortunate that she did that. Another great one and I am excited to see the playoffs again.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Naomi can be very overbearing at times, even though for the most part, Mitch is the dominant one in the relationship, at least sexually.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back