• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The audition (wrestling/tickling, F/F)

primetime

Verified
hello folks, it is time for another story from primetime. this idea popped into my head and i thought i would give it a try. i was thinking about turning this into a series, but that depends on if people want to see it or not. so, enjoy this tale and feedback is always welcomed.

The music in Kelly's car was loud as she drove along the highway. a lot of adrenaline was flowing through her veins as she was headed towards an audition. She waited for this chance for a long time. There was a new women's wrestling federation starting and when she heard about it, she jumped at the chance. She wrestled in independent circuits for the last three years and did pretty well for herself. In fact, she saw the ad for this audition at the last arena she performed in.

Kelly had a lot of confidence in her abilities. Standing at 5"3" tall, and 115 pounds, she wasnt the biggest, but she was definitely athletic. She had long blond hair and her chest wasnt overly large, but a nice "C" cup didnt prevent her from admirers. She loved her powerful toned legs and made many opponents submit from merely crushing them in a scissors hold. She loved making her opponents submit and in this audition, she was ready for anyone. She was prepared to face someone her size, or much larger. She didnt care who she would have to beat, she was going to get a role!

Her car pulled up to a parking lot, where she saw a building that look like a warehouse. She was in an industrial park, and didnt think much of it. She parked her car and made her way to the entrance. She knocked on the metal door and the door opened. A strikingly beautiful woman answered and she looked Kelly up and down.

"May i help you?" the woman asked.

"I'm here for the audition!" Kelly smiled.

The woman looked over Kelly again and motioned for her to come in. Kelly walked into the building and it was empty except for a ring in the middle. Kelly saw several women in wrestling gear and sitting in metal folding chairs. She dropped her bag next to a chair and sat next to another participant.

"Hi, i'm Kelly. How are you?" Kelly smiled at the woman.

"Listen blondie, i dont mean to be rude, but i'm trying to focus here. Maybe you should do the same..." the woman barked back.

Kelly rolled her eyes at this woman's attitude. She hoped she would face this woman later and force her to submit. Kelly then reached into her bag and began to pull out her wrestling boots. She removed her track pants, and shirt, revealing her one piece blue swimsuit type outfit. Then she heard commotion and saw a woman enter into the ring, wearing a suit.

"This must be the woman in charge..." Kelly thought to herself.

"Welcome ladies! My name is Miranda Martinez and i am the General Manager of this new federation. I bet you are wondering about how this federation will work, so i will explain how we are going to perform. This is a new style of wrestling and i am sure many fans, especially men, are going to love it! The name of this federation is the S.W.F.......That stands for Sensual Wrestling Federation...." Miranda told the group of ladies.

There was mumbling amongst the women as they heard what Miranda had to say. Miranda looked over the women and knew she had their attention. She held the microphone to her lips once more.

"That's right ladies, we are going to be very...very sensual. This will be what every man dreams of and some women too. Eroticism is the key, but you will still compete hard. It's very simple ladies, you can pin your opponent, or make them submit, but the difference is, you can force your opponent to do ANYTHING you want, including forcing her to submit sexually. You can strip them naked, you can *touch* them as much as you like...If you want to force an orgasm, even better....." Miranda continued.

Kelly's eyes bugged open as she heard what this federation will include. She has never touched a woman in her most private areas and except for doctors, no woman has ever touched her private area. She could hear the murmurs amongst the contestants, some excited, others had fear.

"Now ladies, you do not HAVE to sexually tease your opponent, but, keep in mind you may be forced to cum in front of everyone. So i recommend you use that tactic. Now, this federation will be shown on the Playboy channel, which is why we can get away with the eroticism. Also, this is an ALL women's federation. Down from the executives, to the referees to the announcers. The only men will be ring workers to help set up. Ladies, i am going to enjoy watching this audition. There are 100 of you, but we are only accepting 28 of you. So, good luck and remember, this is the survival of the fittest...." Miranda told the group, then left the ring.

Kelly picked up her bag and stood up. She heard some women already leaving the audition as they did not want to subject themselves to nudity. Kelly wanted to leave too, but this was her chance to land a steady wrestling job. Besides, how many of these women would actually use sexually explicit tactics? She decided to at least give it a try. If she failed, then she would at least know she gave it her best. A woman approached her and asked her a few questions. The lady then told her that her match would be in an hour. Kelly sat down and awaited her turn.

The hour passed by rather quickly and Kelly was surprised that some of the women tried to sensually force their opponents to submit. One woman managed to make another woman submit, by rubbing her crotch, but so far, no woman was stripped naked. Kelly would glance over and notice the producers of the show looking at the participants wrestling and they took notes. Now it was her turn. She got into the ring and looked at the producers and they nodded her head. This was her big chance and there was going to be nothing that would stop her. She then looked over at her opponent and her eyes grew big. Her opponent was HUGE!

"Name?" the producers asked the woman.

"Jade..." the woman smiled back. Jade stood 6'4" tall, and had to weigh about 220 pounds of pure muscle She wasnt overweight, just incredibly muscular. She eyed Kelly up and down and licked her lips. She was going to enjoy this opportunity.

Kelly heard the bell ring and it was showtime!!! Jade went after Kelly, but Kelly used her quickness and began to kick Jade in the legs. Jade hollered in pain, the Kelly nailed her with a clothesline. Jade wobbled, but didnt fall to the mat. Kelly bounced off the ropes and tried a flying body press, which finally got the woman off her feet. The referee counted to two and Jade kicked out. Kelly grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. Kelly then nailed Jade with some chops across her massive chest and Kelly heard the crowd chant "WOOOOOOOO" with every chop. Kelly then whisked Jade across the ropes and attempted another clothesline, but Jade ducked under the attempt and then grabbed Kelly's throat.

The crowd gasped as Jade lifted Kelly up, then managed to chokeslammed her to the mat. Kelly moaned in pain as her body ached from the chokeslam. Jade then dropped an elbow to her chest and Kelly felt the air leaving her body. Jade then grabbed Kelly's ankle and performed a step over toe hold. Kelly moaned in pain as she felt Jade's powerful hand twist her ankle and knee at the same time. The referee asked her if she wanted to submit, but Kelly refused. Jade then wrenched Kelly's ankle viciously one more time and Kelly's screams were heard throughout the warehouse. Jade released the hold and stood over Kelly, who clutched her ankle. Jade then leaned her face into Kelly's.

"Listen slut, i am going to hurt every inch of your body......you WILL submit to me..." Jade told her.

Kelly felt her arm stretch away from her body and Jade forced it against the mat and held her wrist down with her arm. She then dropped a knee into Kelly's bicep and Kelly screamed in agony as her legs kicked wildly. Jade then put Kelly in an armbar and Kelly continued to scream in pain. Kelly still refused to submit and Jade then looked at Kelly's hand, then decided to chew on her fingers. Kelly screamed in agony as she felt Jade's teeth sink into her fingers. Jade let go and laughed at Kelly.

"silly blond bitch....now it is time for some real pain..." Jade laughed. She pulled Kelly up from the mat, scooped her up and then executed a running powerslam.

Kelly moaned in pain and thought she was done for. She laid motionless on the mat and awaited the pin. Jade never did pin her, but she did kicked Kelly in the ribs. Jade looked at Kelly on the mat in pain, then decided it was time for some humiliation.

"Let's get a look at you little girl...." Jade teased as she then grabbed the neckline of Kelly's outfit, then managed to rip the top in half. She then pulled the fabric off of Kelly's shoulders, then off her chest, then peeled the outfit around Kelly's waist, exposing her breasts to everyone. Jade heard the crowd gasp as Kelly breasts jiggled freely.

Kelly's face went red with shame as she felt the warehouse air carress her breasts. She couldnt believe she was exposed like this and didnt know how to react. She then yelped in pain as she felt Jade grab her breasts and squeeze hard.

"Ooooh, these are nice....nice and soft....mmmmmmmmm, i am going to enjoy this...." Jade teased.

Kelly felt herself get yanked up from the mat, then she was placed in an abdominal stretch. Kelly moaned in pain and her breasts were out for all to get a good look at. Kelly started to get angry at this humiliation. She heard the referee asking her if she wanted to submit, but Kelly refused. Jade applied more pressure and laughed as Kelly refused to submit.

"c'mon girlie girl, submit for Jade....." Jade teased. Jade then winked at the producers and she placed her hand on Kelly's pink nipple and began to softly carress it.

Kelly's eyes bugged out as she felt Jade teasing her nipple. The sensations were weird for her as they felt good, but she didnt want this to happen. She began to struggle and tried to stop Jade from sensually teasing her.

Jade noticed this and gently placed her hand on Kelly's side. She wanted to feel the soft skin and her fingers lightly began to graze Kelly's outstretched side.

"hehe..." Kelly giggled.

Jade's eyes opened wide as she heard Kelly's giggles. She then lightly stroked her fingers across Kelly's ribs and soon, a steady stream of giggles poured from Kelly's lips. "So...girlie girl is ticklish...kitchy kitchy koo..."

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP THAT!!! DONT TICKLE ME!!!!" Kelly laughed.

Jade continued her tickling and Kelly laughed even harder. Jade loved the feeling of Kelly's wriggling body against hers. The sound of Kelly's laughter began to turn her on, so her fingers keep wriggling in between Kelly's ribs. Kelly continued to laugh and couldnt believe this woman was tickling her during a wrestling match. Kelly hated being tickled and she wanted this torment to stop. She felt her legs turning to jelly and soon, she collapsed to the mat as Jade released the hold.

Jade watched Kelly begin to crawl on the mat, and smiled. she then straddled Kelly's back and forced the blond woman to the mat. Kelly tried to wriggle free, but Jade was too heavy.

"think your going somewhere my pretty? how ticklish are these armpits of yours?" Jade teased.

Kelly exploded into laughter as Jade plunged her strong fingers into her armpits. Her legs kicked wildly as the ticklish senssations ripped through her body. Jade tickled harder and Kelly began to kick a lot. Jade laughed and she heard the crowd laughing too as she turned Kelly into a tickle toy. She then left one hand in an armpit, then used her other hand to tickle Kelly's side. Kelly was in ticklish hell and Jade wasnt going to let her out anytime soon.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!! STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kelly shrieked.

Jade continued her tickle torture and Kelly's wriggling body between her legs made her even more horny. She loved the smooth hairless armpit and even enjoyed the soft skin of the side. Kelly started to lose her energy and Jade then stopped tickling Kelly's armpit, then used her fingers to lightly tickle Kelly's back. Kelly never knew she was ticklish on her back, but she definitely knew it now. Jade's fingers would zip up and down the spine of Kelly, sending her into a fit of giggles.

The producers watching the match, licked their lips and even some of them adjusted their legs watching this tickling match unfold. Some of them definitely wanted it to continue and hope Jade would tickle each and every inch of Kelly.

Jade then leaned down and kissed Kelly on her back. Kelly shivered at the touch and was surprised on how soft Jade's lips were. Jade then got up off of Kelly and then dropped a knee into Jade's back to remind her she was still going to suffer. Jade then looked at the crowd and they were all at attention. Jade then pointed to a particular spot on Kelly's body and the crowd cheered.

Kelly heard the cheer and didnt know what was going to happen. She then felt Jade straddle her lower back, then felt her ankle getting grabbed and pulled towards her back. She tried to reach for the ropes, then her body froze in fear when she felt her bootlaces coming undone. She figured out what Jade was after and she definitely didnt want that to happen!

"PLEASE!!!! PLEASE DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!!!" Kelly begged.

"sounds like you have ticklish piggies....." Jade laughed. She continued to unlace the boot and she felt Kelly struggling to free her ankle. She then slapped Kelly's rear end hard and heard Kelly whimper. Then she continued to unlace the boot, and when she got the laces free, she tugged at the boot and it came of Kelly's heel. A smile formed on Jade's face as the boot slid off the ankle, then then heels, up the sole of the foot, and finally off the toes.

Kelly felt goosebumps on her skin as she wiggled her toes inside her sock. She knew what was going to happen and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She felt Jade's finger slowly stroke her socked sole and a giggle came out. The she shrieked as she felt Jade's fingers scurrying along her sole and the ticklish sensations ripped through her nervous system like a hot knife through butter. She clenched her toes as she tried to fight the sesnsations, but then she gasped as she felt Jade grabbed the rim of her sock.

"now let's get a look at what's inside this sock....." Jade teased as she peeled the sock away from the trapped foot. Jade stripped the sock off and casually tossed it over her shoulder. She then licked lips as she stared at the pink sole with the short chubby toes. She then lightly stroked her finger in the arch and was rewarded with cackling laughter. Jade was pleased to feel the soft foot flesh of Kelly and she was going to savor this moment. Her fingers invaded the toe crevices and Kelly began to buck wildly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! I CANT STAND IT!!!!! PPPPPLLLLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Kelly cackled.

"you want me to stop?" Jade teased as she continued her methodical tickling.

"YES!!!! YES!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" Kelly screamed.

"fine..i will stop tickling this foot..only if you BEG me to tickle your other foot!" Jade laughed.

Kelly's eyes began to water. She was trapped between hell and hell. She didnt want her feet tickled and there was no way she was going to beg this woman to tickle her other foot. "go...to...hell...."

"ooooh, you have such spunk....tickle tickle tickle..." Jade laughed as she resumed her toe tickling. She dug her fingers between the crevices of the toes and loved the soft skin. She noticed that Kelly was especially ticklish between her baby toe and the ring toe. She concentrated her efforts there and enjoyed listening to Kelly's screams for mercy.

"OKAY!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! TICKLE MY OTHER FOOT!!! TICKLE MY OTHER FOOT!!!" Kelly begged.

"As you wish...." Jade smiled as she released Kelly's ankle.

Kelly began to suck in precious oxygen as she tried to recover. She didnt want her other foot tickled, but she knew she could get a breather. She felt her other ankle get grabbed, then she felt the laces coming undone. She clenched her eyes shut as she braced herself for her impeding torture. She moaned as she felt the boot come off her foot, then she felt the sock slwoly getting peeled off. Once the sock came off her toes, she prepared herself for hell.

"ah, look at the new piggies!!! Are these piggies ticklish? Let's find out!" Jade laughed as her fingers spider tickled the soft pink skin. Jade had to steady herself as she felt Kelly writhing underneather her. Jade then went after the chubby toes and tickled the tips of the toes as Kelly clenched her toes. Jade enjoyed tickling the tender foot and could do this all night. Kelly continued to buck her body and Jade tickled the foot even more. She drew lazy figure 8's in the center of the sole and Kelly went into conniptions.

Kelly couldnt stop laughing. The torment was getting to her and she prayed it ended soon. The referee asked her if she wanted to submit, but Kelly refused. Despite the tickling, Kelly didnt want to submit. She wanted to show her toughness. She laid there and tried her best to endure the tickling. Her head was feeling light, but she knew she had to hold on.

Jade enjoyed tickling the soft feet and especially loved the toes. She then held Kelly's foot in one hand and pulled the foot towards her face. She then planted a kiss on the arch, then licked the sole hard with her tongue. Kelly laughed harder as Jade's tongue made it's way up her tender foot. Jade liked the taste of Kelly's foot, then placed the big toe in her mouth and sucked hard.

Kelly shrieked in laughter as she felt the warm inside of Jade's mouth surrounding her toe. This was an entirely new sensation for Kelly as she felt Jade's tongue swirling around her toe. A moan escaped her mouth as even though it tickled like no other, it felt surprisingly good as well. Kelly continued to moan as Jade kissed, licked and sucked each of her toes, but would giggle when Jade would tickle her sole with her fingers. Kelly couldnt believe she was getting turned on from this toe sucking. She would laugh, then moan. She felt her other foot get pulled up, then would squeal like a pig as she felt Jade's tongue gliding across her sole.

Jade nibbled the ankles, then she nibbled the achilles tendon. She loved doing this to women and was going to make Kelly fall to pieces. Her lips continued to kiss the sides of Kelly's foot, then she tickled the foot again. She knew Kelly was going to turn into a pile of goo at any moment. She stopped her foot worshipping and looked at the saliva drenched feet of Kelly. Hearing Kelly's moans turned her on and now it was time to have some more fun with her body. She flipped Kelly over onto her back, then grabbed the swimsuit that was still on Kelly's waist.

"....no...dont strip me...." Kelly moaned.

Jade ripped the swimsuit off and the swimsuit found it's way off Kelly's ankles. Kelly now laid in the middle of the ring, on her back and completely naked. The crowd hollered it's approval as they watched Kelly barely move in the ring in her birthday suit. Jade sat next to the prone body and began to lightly tickle Kelly's nipples. The pink nipples came to attention and Jade continued to tease them as Kelly giggled softly. Jade then continued to tickle the nipples and noticed Kelly's hips were starting to grind. She knew she had Kelly right where she wanted, now it was time to finish her off. She straddled Kelly's chest and folded her ankles underneath Kelly's shoulders so they were not down for a pin. This forced Kelly's face into Jade's rear end. Jade then lightly tickled Kelly's belly and felt Kelly laugh into her butt.

Kelly could smell Jade's private area and the tickling of her belly was driving her crazy. She couldnt believe she was getting horny from this erotic tickling. She then moaned softly as she felt Jade's fingers tickle right above her womanhood. She giggled softly as the fingers got closer to her vagina.

Jade licked her lips as she stared at Kelly's shaven mound. She then used her fingers to lightly stroke the pussy lips and she heard Kelly gasp in pleasure. Jade continued to tease the lips as she heard the crowd roar in approval. Jade knew Kelly was getting closer to orgasm and she then parted the pink lips apart, knelt down and blew gently into Kelly's pink places. Kelly moaned quite loudly at this point, then she began to laugh as Jade tickled her inner thighs.

"tickle tickle this lovely pink pussy....It's nice that your pussy is so...ticklish." Jade teased.

Kelly was on edge as the tickling was driving her crazy. She began to mewl as Jade teased her. She was surprised that this very muscular woman could be so gentle. She then gasped as she felt a warm object touch her love button. Jade began to lick away at her mound and Kelly was on going to explode. As Jade licked away, her hands continued to tickle Kelly's sides. Kelly was in agony as she laughed, but the tongue licking was driving her into fits of pleasure. When the tip of Jade's tongue licked her clit one last time, Kelly exploded. Jade looked at the love honey squirting out of Kelly and knew this match was just about done. When Kelly's body stop convulsing, she then pinned Kelly and the referee counted to three. The match was over and Kelly laid there on the mat, her legs spreadeagled, her mound glistening and each one of her nerves on edge.

Jade then rubbed her fingers across the very sensitive mound, then licked her fingers in victory. She tickled Kelly's nipples one last time as she then stood up and raised her arm in victory. She placed her foot on Kelly's chest and she received a standing ovation.

The producers of the federation stood up and loudly applaused. THey came into the ring and shook Jade's hand as they stood over Kelly's body. Jade exited the ring and everyone in the ring left Kelly alone, laying in the middle of the ring completely defeated.

Kelly eventually got up and crawled out of the ring. She made it over to a chair and couldnt believe what just happened to her. She was tickled tortured and forced to cum in front of everyone. She lost the match and knew she just blown her chance to make the roster. One of the producers walked up to her and had a smile on her face.

"Kelly?" the woman asked.

"...yes..." Kelly answered, still sitting in the chair naked.

"You're hired....That was exactly what we were looking for..." The producer told her.

A smile formed on her exhausted face. Kelly was excited that despite her humiliation, she made it to the big time. She just hoped that it she would never be tickled again....

Okay folks, what do you think of this one? Do you think it's worthy of a series, or should i continue with the original wrestling series that i wrote? Feedback always welcomed....

Last edited:
Awesome Prime, another display of David and Goliath into tickled submission LOL!

yes i love it, and i can see it as a series..excellent set-up...and interesting concept, the sensual wrestling...super fantastic...

An absolute classic Prime. You are the master of tickle wrestling. I especially loved the boot and sock removal. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

fitnesstickle said:
Loved it. Definitely worthy of a series. :woot:

yea, a series would be good, following her record of wins and loses. then a championship and such, please do keep going

Primetime its a primetime story

slap yourself for any comment below ruacus claping and whistling is only made by a crazy person.

its about time you have made a new story. its been to long...

I thought I would bring this story up with all the wrestling/tickling stories popping up. Enjoy!

Don't forget about my long running series of wrestling/tickling stories in my archive....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back