• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Practice

MTJpub

Verified
PRACTICE

By Marauder

Dedicated to JtheQuill, still alive - just absent, who just left and is already sorely missed. I hope you will return to us someday, the sooner, the better ! Thanks to Myriads for the inspiration to the different twist I needed to complete the tale. You have been an immeasurable help !

"No, no, no ! Left foot forward, and THEN shake !" The instructor was once again displeased at Sharon's performance. She, along with the five other girls of the cheerleading squad, had been at the training camp for two weeks of the month-long summer course now, and showed little improvement. Sent here by her college for "refining", her home coach expected the camp's unique ways of training and discipline to shape her into a showcase cheerleader. They had good reasons - Sharon was the most beautiful girl in the varsity squad of Jackson Community College. Tall, willowy, long, jet black hair falling in gentle waves down to her back, fine-boned and long-legged, she was truly a sight to behold. Unfortunately, her talents at cheerleading were... limited. And to top it all off, she had a massive attitude problem. She did not work well in groups, assuming the dominant role at once, and tried to set the pace - something she was unable to do efficiently, since rhythm and pace were exactly what she lacked. Thus, the coach had sent her here, to improve on those traits. She would either become a perfect cheerleading captain, or she'd accept her role as just another girl on the squad and learn to follow the others. Up until now, her performance in the camp had been merely poor, but had still shown promise. But today she was really crossing the line.

Lydia McCormack and Frank Preston, leaders of the camp, stood in their lofty office, overlooking the exercising girls below. Lydia shook her head in dismay. "That girl, Sharon..." she said, her voice betraying her exasperation even through her perfectly set face, "...she might prove to be a problem." Frank nodded. "Our reputation is at stake here. If she keeps blundering like this, we're going to have a lot of stress with her college," he added. Lydia nodded. "The problem is that she's only staying here for two more weeks. That won't be enough." Frank nodded thoughtfully. "I'll see what I can do. At best, her college and parents will allow her stay to be extended for a while longer. After all, they are striving for her to excel. At worst," he concluded, "we'll have to sent her back without improvement. That'll cost us a pretty penny... Paying back the entry fee, and then the loss of respect..." Lydia sighed. "See what you can arrange, Frank. I'll go to have a talk with her in the meantime."

When Lydia came down to join Sharon, the girl was sitting on a bench, pouting. Her instructor was standing before her, fuming with anger. "You will get back up and do that exercise again RIGHT NOW, young lady !" the good looking, middle aged woman shouted in frustration. Sharon only shrugged. "Not if you keep yellin' at me I won't," she replied testily. Lydia waved the instructor to go back to the other girls, who were waiting for the exercises to continue on the immaculately cut lawn of the great central exercise yard, and the woman did so, her face a mixture of fury and hopeful anticipation. Maybe this would be the day the upstart, untalented witch would be taken off of her shoulders. Lydia sat down next to Sharon and turned to face the frowning girl. "Listen, Sharon," she began, "I know it's hard for you to keep up with the other girls." Sharon looked at her out of the corner of her eyes. "It's not hard for me, it's them that can't keep up !" she retorted. Lydia sighed. "Listen, it's that sort of behavior that'll keep you from forming a team, and acting as one is one of the prerequisites of being a good cheerleader. Surely you know that." Sharon turned to face her fully. "I don't think so. I'm already better than the lot of them. The only reason I can't do those stupid exercises is because they are all wrong ! These instructors of yours don't know shit about choreography !" Lydia kept on smiling, though inside, she felt everything but happy. "Listen up, young lady. We have been paid to shape you into a cheerleader, and we'll do everything to accomplish that goal ! It cost your parents a lot of money to get you into our little camp, and we won't let you just throw it all away !" The young woman snorted. "Like you are all concerned about me and my parents, and the college and stuff," she spat. "All you care about is that you'll have to pay them back if you I don't follow your stupid orders, and it's not like any of them are worth anything ! You can't teach me nothing, and that's what you care about !" The camp leader got up, her smile now strained. "You know that we can't teach you if you don't want to learn !" she said through tight lips. Sharon laughed. "I just don't want to learn what these bozo's," she pointed at the instructors, "got to teach ! Get me someone who recognizes my skills, and we'll have a whole new situation !" Lydia turned around at this and left, shaking. Her instructors were the best. She didn't need to listen to some little wannabe slant them. Yet, she was more determined then ever to teach this girl to behave now. Vanishing into the office building, she heard Sharon's mocking laughter following her.

Frank greeted her with a slim smile on his handsome face as she returned to the office. "I had a talk with her parents," he said. "They were... disappointed at hearing about her lack of improvement. They will agree to her elongated stay only if it means no more expenses on their part. And," he added sadly, "as we thought, they'll want their money back if we can't make her reach excellence." Lydia sighed. "There goes our money... I'm loathe to loose money just because of a young bitch with an attitude problem !" she suddenly burst out. Frank nodded, understanding perfectly. "There's nothing we can do though. Having her here longer will only cause us grief. Maybe we should just sent her home right now and have it done with..." The phone rang, interrupting him. He picked it up. "Preston McCormack Camp for Cheerleading, we strive for excellence, Frank McCormick speaking, how can I help you ?" he chimed. After listening for a few seconds, his eyes widened a bit, and he covered the mouthpiece. "It's some girl claiming to be Sharon's sister," he whispered, turning on the phone's speakers. Lydia sat down, interested what this would mean. She heard the voice coming over the phone, an insecure, small voice, yet somehow laden with malice and mischief, just barely hidden behind the shy qualities. Frank uncovered the receiver again. "So, you are Sharon's sister," he said. "Yes. I'm Meredith Curtis. And that... bitch... is my sister. Do you love her already as much as I do, Mr. McCormack ?" Frank grimaced. "We have seen enough of her to give her a special place in our heart... May I inquire why you are calling ? " The girl on the other end of the phone chuckled dryly. "I overheard the conversation between you and my parents on the second phone," she said. "I might just have a solution to your problem." Frank and Lydia both leaned towards the phone, ears almost pointed with interest. "Do tell !" Frank said. And Meredith did...

The next day. Sharon was on her way to daily practice, clad in her short blue skirt, the sleeveless white shirt with the JCC logo in blue on the back, her white nylons and blue sneakers. She was surprised to be intercepted by Lydia and her instructor, Karen. Lydia smiled at her. "Sharon, I regret that we had such a bad start. We see now that you need special attention." Sharon looked at her, head askance. "Is that so ?" "Yes," Karen chimed in, "we're going to lead you through a special training exercise designed especially to suit your needs." Sharon nodded slowly, still curious about the sudden friendliness of her teachers. "And what would that be ?" The two woman went towards a door, one that led down to the basement training halls that were used whenever the weather was to nasty to practice outside. "Follow us !" they said. Sharon did so reluctantly. They arrived in the dark basement, and Sharon was about to ask why they left the lights out, when suddenly she was jumped by at least five people, knocked over, and buried under a pile of bodies. "HEY !!! WHAT THE HELL ?!? GET OFF OF ME, DAMNIT !!!" Though she struggled mightily, she could not escape their sheer numbers. Quickly, they bound her hand and foot with thick, soft ropes, looped around her twisting body over and over again, until she was mostly immobilized. After that, she was left lying there, struggling against her bonds with futile fury, and someone turned on the lights. Sharon was about to unleash a new stream of curses at her captors, but... "Mer ? What the hell are you doing here ?" she asked incredulously, seeing her sister standing above her. Meredith was two years her junior, being eighteen, and had not been granted natures blessings like her big sister. She was small, thin, almost frail looking, with mouse-brown hair always kept sensibly short, a small face that people tended to overlook, and her near-sightedness forced her to wear thick glasses. Besides her sister there was Lydia, just now returning from the light switch, Karen, grinning like a maniac, and two other girls from the cheerleading student's class, the two girls she had slanted most often... All in all, these were the last people she wanted to lie in front off while helplessly bound. Sharon gulped, but then managed to overcome the fear with the anger her disgraceful situation infused her with. "What do you think you're doing ? Let me go at once !" she spat. Her captors just grinned menacingly. "I don't think so. We'll have some practicing to do first, don't you think ?" Karen told her. She was picked up, and, despite her protests and struggles, carried into the aerobics room, where she was quickly tied to a bench with more rope. "What has this got to do with practice ? Are you crazy ?!?" Sharon was beginning to feel petrified with fear. The evil smiles on the women's faces foretold events to get unpleasant... Lydia broke the silence that followed. "Looks like we'll start with some attitude adjustment. You see, cheerleaders are expected to smile, not sulk." Sharon shook her head, not understanding a word of it. "What does that mean ? You know I'm going to sue you for this, right ?" Lydia just grinned. "We'll see about that. Now, I've been looking for a way to teach you correct manners since you came here, and to be honest, I was at a complete loss. But thankfully, your sister called us and made a suggestion that might be just the way..." Meredith stepped forward and bend down, close to Sharon's ear. "Tell me, sis," she whispered, "could it be that you still are... ticklish ?"

Sharon's heart skipped a beat. Ever since she could remember, she had been frightfully sensitive to tickling. For her, it was pure torture. Meredith had found out soon, and until she had been strong enough to dominate the little wimp, Sharon had spent many afternoons when their parents were gone under the cruel fingers of her sister... She had hated every minute of it, begging for relief desperately, promising anything at all... She would bear anything rather than being tickled ! And now she was tied up, and her sister had just said... "Oh no, wait, please, you can't do that to me !" Sharon was struggling frantically now, her eyes darting this way and that, her voice trembling with terror. "It's torture, please, you don't understand how ticklish I am, please, don't ! PLEASE !" But her sister had already begun unlacing her shoes...

Meredith stared at the flexing, small, nylon covered soles in front of her in captive anticipation. It had been years since she had last tickle-tortured her big sister, and now the big bully really had it coming. Sharon had tormented her enough during the past years to instill a strong desire for vengeance in her little sister, and it was payback time. Smiling maliciously, Meredith extended a single index finger, the nail kept sensibly short, and brought it close to her sister's sole... "Don't you DARE !!! PLEASE !!! MER !!! NOOOOOO !!!" The women surrounding the bound cheerleader rejoiced at seeing her abject terror, her struggles and pleads, and all this before the torture had even started ! Snickering and giggling, they urged Meredith on to get started... "Go for it, girl !" "Get her good !" "Tickle those tootsies !" Meredith wasn't about to disappoint them ! With a wicked laugh, she began stroking her finger all across the soles, back and forth, up and down... Sharon tried to control her reactions, but failed miserably. She exploded into a torrent of wild laughter, throwing her head around, wriggling the feet helplessly... "NOOHOHOHOHOHO !!! STOOHOHOHOHOP !!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA !!! NOT THE FEEEHEHEHEHEHEEHET !!! PLEEEHEHEHEHEHESE !!!" Meredith kept up the stroking, now using all four fingers to expertly tickle her sister's captive soles, taking full advantage of their nylon covering, gliding smoothly and torturously all over the flexing, writhing surfaces of her sister's ticklish foot bottoms... The she brought her other hand to bear as well, tickling away with wild abandon, her face nearly splitting in two with a sadistic grin. She had waited for this opportunity almost all her life ! To have her sister immobilized, unable to defend her tender feet from her vicious assault... Sharon could only scream with tickled laughter, tears flowing from her eyes, smearing what little make-up she wore down her cheeks. "PLEEEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHOHOHO HOHOHOHOHO NOOOHOHOHOHOHO HEHEHEHEHEHE PLEEEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHESE NOOHOHOHOHO DOOOHOHOHOHOHOHONT AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!" Hardly able to gasp for breath, her sister's ministrations to her hypersensitive soles forced a constant, tormented stream of ticklish laughter from Sharon. She's have done absolutely anything to stop the torturous tickling, but she was so utterly helpless, there was nothing she could do but bear the horrible caresses all across her flexing, struggling, wrinkling soles. Her eyes were firmly closed in horror, her hair starting to stick to her head with sweat in some places, poking out in wild lumps in others wherever she rubbed her head against the padded bench in her struggles... Her perfect lips were contorted in a laughing grimace of ticklish agony, while her sister kept up her meticulous scratching and caressing down at her feet, never missing a beat, torturing, tickling... "STOOOHOHOHOHOP OH GOOOHOHOHOD IT TEEEHEHEHEEHEKLES TOOOHOHOHOHOHOO MUCH AAAHAHAHAHA CAAAHAHAHANT TAAAHAHAHAHAKE IT AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!" Lydia bent over the struggling cheerleader, now reduced to a heaving, sweat soaked bundle of tickled female flesh. "Do you see how important a good smile is, Sharon ?" Sharon's reply was unintelligible, as Meredith had discovered a particularly tender spot on her sister's soles and was exploiting it mercilessly, reducing Sharon's pleas to unending torrents of unarticulated laughter. "Good !" beamed Lydia, her face also disfigured by a dark grin. "Because you'll be practicing it for the rest of the day..." "NOOOHOHOHOHOHO NOOHOHOHOHO PLEEEHEHEHEESE GEEEHEHEEHT HER AWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHY FROOOHOHOHOM MY FEEEHEHEHEEHET ILL DOOOHOHOHOHO ANYTHEEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHENG AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!" Lydia stood up straight and looked at Karen and the two other cheerleaders. "Watch and learn. You'll be teaching Sharon when Meredith gets tired. I, on the other hand, have some work to do. I'll join you later." The women nodded grimly, and sat down besides Meredith, memorizing exceptionally effective treatments, while Lydia left for her office. She would come back later, of course. There was no way she would miss the first day of Sharon's attitude adjustment...

When she returned almost two hours later, Lydia was surprised to find Sharon in not only a different position, but in another room as well. Karen intercepted her at the door to the aerobics room and led her towards the conference room at the other end of the basement. Not that Lydia wouldn't have found the way herself - the screams and squeals would have drawn her there anyway. But this way Karen could explain to her why the relocation of their student had taken place. "You see, she passed out from the constant foot tickling about thirty minutes ago," the instructor told her boss. "We thought that, as she is dressed the way she is, it would be good to tie her up in a better position, so we could all have our way with her... I mean, so we could all help her," she finished with a broad grin. Lydia nodded. "Good work," she commented as she entered and saw the new predicament of the desperate cheerleader. Sharon was now bound with her arms over her head on the big oaken table dominating the room. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the table's legs firmly, holding her in a spread-eagle position. Another piece of rope was tied around her hips and circled underneath the table to hold her down... that was at the moment unnecessary, however, as one of the other cheerleaders straddled the fitfully laughing, twitching girl, working her nimble fingers underneath the flimsy white blouse, counting and scratching the delicate ribcage. The other student stood at the side of the table, grazing the smoothly shaven underarms of her victim with unrelenting precision, and enjoying the complete exposure of her soft, ticklish targets due to the sleeveless garment. Meredith was still seated at Sharon's feet, holding the left foot with one hand by the toes and applying firm, steady strokes with her clawed fingers up and down the white nylon that so completely failed to protect the soft sole of her sisters foot from the ticklish ministrations. Karen grinned even broader and took her place by the other foot, quickly duplicating the treatment Meredith was administering and adding to Sharon's ticklish torture with a vengeance. Lydia took in the sight of the terminally ticklish, tormented girl and liked what she saw. She went over to Sharon's head, bent down close and whispered into the laughing, crying girl's ear : "I just had a talk to your parents again, and don't you know it - we agreed to keep you here for two more months with no extra charge. Weren't they glad to hear that ?" Sharon only replied by laughing even more desperately, while all of her torturers snickered and giggled, large smiles on their faces. "So this is what we will do," continued Lydia cruelly, "We are going to keep up the exercises you are experiencing now for the entire day until bedtime. Then, you will resume the regular practices. And if you don't show some improvement, you'll be right back down here, laughing your head off, for another day. Should you try to run away or call anyone, we're going to keep you down here for an entire week !" Sharon screamed, "NOOOHOHOHOHOHO PLEEEHEHEHEESE ILL BE GOOOOHOHOHOHOOOD I PROMEEEHEHEHEHESE !!!" "Yes, you'd better be !" exclaimed Lydia. "So, from this day on, you will be tickled whenever you fail to participate just the way you should. Understood ?" "YEEEHEHEHEHEHES PLEEEHEHEHEEHESE STOOHOHOHOHOHP I (gasp) I LEARNED MY LEEEHEHEHEHEHESSON AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA !!!" Lydia shook her head. "No, you still need to learn just how serious we are here," she said, petting the girl's sweat soaked black hair gently. "We'll go on teaching you the value of a pleasant disposition for another nine hours... Say, I wonder if those beautiful, graceful knees and thighs underneath these nylons are ticklish, too ?" And as Lydia went down the table to find out, Sharon could only laugh and beg, "NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO..."

As promised, Sharon's torture was kept up for the rest of the day. The poor girl passed out multiple times, only to wake up to more insane tickling... She was certain she would die, but this mercy was not granted. There was only the torturous tickling all over her body, her lithe body that was so helplessly displayed to her grinning captors, and so unprotected by the sexy cheerleader uniform... She suffered, laughed herself hoarse, struggled until her limbs almost popped from their sockets, all to no avail. The tickling continued unabated for the entire nine hours. When she was finally released, they had to carry her to bed to fall into a dreamless sleep.

And from that day on, the camp was pure hell for Sharon. Nothing she did seemed to satisfy, and even if it did - Meredith had spread word of her ticklishness among the other students, and wherever Sharon went, she received quick tickles and pokes to the ribs that had her cringing and screaming... And if she failed to smile about it, it was the table again for a few hours, or a whole day, depending on her reaction and the mood of her sadistic instructors. Many times during the two months to come, Sharon was dragged kicking and screaming towards the basement by chatting, grinning, laughing co-students and instructors for some sweaty hours of insane tickle torture... And her sister was always with them, never missing an opportunity to torture her sibling. Sharon thought about escaping, but the threat of a whole week of tickle torture was enough to discourage her. She somehow managed to live through it all, living in constant fear of more tickling, comforting herself with the thought that she would sue the camp all the way to hell and back when she was back out... and of course, devising ways to have her revenge on her sister once she was able to get her hands on the bitch.

After all those weeks, she had turned into a truly excellent cheerleader. The alternative would have been to horrible for her to contemplate.

The last day of camp had arrived. To Sharon's horror, she was pounced upon by her torturers as she got up and was about to make for the showers, and dragged once more to her place of punishment. Tied down on the table once again, filled with abject terror, wearing only her panties and sports bra, stretched out tightly, she stared at her grinning captors desperately. Lydia stepped forward. "I'm sure you are wondering why you have been brought here again, don't you ?" Sharon only kept on staring at her, her eyes glazed with horror. "No more, please, I was good, please no tickling, not again, not like this, oh god, you can't do this to me again, please..." Lydia made a calming gesture. "We didn't bring you here for punishment. You see, this is more of a demonstration. We have guests. Please come in, you two !" And to Sharon's surprise, her parents entered the room. Sharon looked at them with hope and no little indignation for her position. "MOM ! DAD !!! HELP ME !!! They have been torturing me here for the entire time ! Get me out of here ! We have to sue them for what they did to me ! We HHHMPF !!!" Meredith had stepped up to her sister's head and placed a large piece of duct tape over the pleading mouth. Now all Sharon could do was stare at her sister with hatred, at her parents with pleads and hopes, and at the rest of the women with dreadful anticipation...

Sharon's mother broke the silence. "So this is that new method of disciplining you told us about ?" she asked sternly. Lydia nodded. "I'd recommend it on a daily basis if she gives you any trouble. If you see the way she moves in a cheerleading team now, you'll see how incredibly effective this treatment is ! We really have to thank your other daughter for pointing it out to us !" Meredith beamed as her mother stroked her hair absentmindedly. "Well, if you say it works..." she said, unsure.

Sharon's father eyed his daughter curiously. "Is she really THAT ticklish ?" he inquired curiously, stepping up to her feet. Sharon stared at him, saw the fascination in his eyes, and then her mother came closer, too, extending her fingers with the long nails with explorative fascination towards her armpits, and Meredith closed in... Sharon had a sudden revelation, a vision of what the future held for her, and her only thought was - "NOOOOOOOOOO !!!"

Read more stories from Marauder in.....

TALES FROM THE ASYLUM MAGAZINE

*Begging, pleading, screaming for mercy!
*Hysterical laughter!
*Non-stop tickle torture!
*Prisons, asylums, alternate realities!
*Fantasy , Horror, Sci-Fi!
*Home of Yenny, Sonya, Topin, Doc Soles, & Madame Koo!
*The Nylon Dungeon!
*The Definitive Source for Tickling Fiction & Art!

SUBSCRIBE TODAY http://www.mtjpub.com

now that is just the way a cheerleader with attitude should be treated. i loved how at the end, when she thought she could get revenge on her sister, she found out her parents would continue the lessons til her attitude was perfect or else. great story. sorry i'm sort of new and am just discovering these stories written some years back.

isabeau :Hyrdrogen :bubble: :happyfloa :upsidedow :redheart:

I wasn't looking but I'm damn sure glad I found it! Damn! I have to find someone to tickle today!&#55357;&#56840;

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back