• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

October's Drama, And, The Very Last Dance, For Baseball, And A Marriage?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The long hard season had come down to this. The month of October. The march to the championship would begin against the wild card Phillies, in Paradise, on a Tuesday in the first week of October. Kate Hudson was on the mound for Game One, which was tied, 2-2 into the sixth, before the Good Guys erupted for three runs, and the bullpen did the rest, in a 5-2 opening game win. Gil Bellows had the ball for Game Two, and completely shut the Phillies down, allowing nothing in eight innings, as the Good Guys hit four solo homers, to take away a 4-0 win, and a two game to none lead in the best of five series.
After an off day on Thursday, the teams met in Philadelphia for Game Three on Friday night. Charlize Theron was on the mound, and pitched well, but the Good Guys could get only one run, and dropped the game, 2-1. The Good Guys were fired up and ready for Game Four, not wanting the proceedings to go to a fifth and deciding game. Kate Hudson had the ball again, and was dominant, shutting out the Phillies for eight innings, and striking out nine, as the Good Guys got three runs, and finished off Philly, with a 3-0 win, to win the Division Series.
The Good Guys flew back to Paradise Island, with three days to rest until the National League Championship Series on Tuesday night, against the New York Mets. Gil Bellows opposed Tom Glavine in Game One of the NLCS. Bellows was great, allowing but one run in eight innings. Glavine allowed two runs in seven innings, but the Good Guys hung on with the bullpen in the ninth, for a 2-1 win, to draw first blood in the series. Charlize Theron would take on Steve Tracshel in Game Two. Wanting to atone for her loss in the Division series, Charlize was dominant, allowing but two hits, and no runs, in eight innings, as the Good Guys scratched a run off Trachsel, which was all they would get, in a 1-0 triumph, to put them halfway to the World Series.
After an off day Thursday, the teams met at Shea Stadium in New York for Game Three. Kate Hudson opposed Pedro Martinez in Game Three. The Good Guys scratched an unearned run off Pedro, while the Mets got absolutely zero off of Kate, as they were shut out, in a 1-0 Good Guy win, that put Paradise one win from the World Series. Bellows and Glavine would match up again in Game Four. The Good Guys and Mets traded two runs apiece through six innings, before Paradise finally took the lead in the eighth, on a homer. Hilary Duff was brought in with men on base in the eighth inning, but allowed a two run, bloop double to right field, that gave the Mets a lead they would not relinquish, and prevented the sweep, with a 4-3 Mets win. Charlize Theron and Steve Trachsel were the mound opponents in Game Five. Early on, it looked like the series was going back to Paradise, as the Mets bombed Charlize for five first inning runs. The Good Guys didnt give up, scratching runs off Trachsel and the Mets middle relief, until finally tying the game in the seventh. The game went into extra innings, but the Good Guys could not find the winning combination, as the Mets got a tenth inning homer, to send the series back to Paradise.
Game Six was in Paradise before a racous sellout crowd. Kate Hudson would have to pitch, and then would be available to go on three days rest on Saturday, if the team made it to the World Series. Once again, the Mets, fighting for their lives, took an early lead. Trailing 3-0, the Good Guys finally tied the game in the sixth at three all, and then, took the lead in the seventh, and padded it in the eighth. Finally, in the ninth, Hilary Duff threw a third strike past Carlos Beltran, to finish off the Mets, and secure the National League Championship for the Good Guys. The team was very happy, but knew they had one more mile to go, to really let loose.
The team had four days to rest before the World Series. Kate Hudson would have enough rest to start against the team's favorite World Series foe, the Yankees, with only one acceptable outcome, after the previous year's disappointment.
Game One, Saturday night, Paradise Island, Kate Hudson vs Yankee ace Chin Min Wang. Both pitchers pitched very well, allowing one run each through seven innings. In the eighth, the Good Guys got two hits, and pushed home a run, before Hilary Duff did the rest, and the Paradise Islanders had themselves a 2-1 win. Gil Bellows would take on Mike Mussina in Game Two. Again, both starters pitched well. This time, the game was tied, 2-2, in the sixth, when the Good Guys got a homer from Mitch. The bullpen carried the team the rest of the way, to a 3-2 triumph, to put the Good Guys halfway to the promised land.
After an off day on Monday, the teams met in New York for Game Three on Tuesday night. Charlize Theron would oppose Andy Petitte. Charlize was very, very good, allowing but one unearned run into the eighth, but Andy was Dandy for the Yankees, shutting out the Good Guys, with help from Mariano Rivera, in a 1-0 Yankee win, to put them back in the series. Hudson and Wang would go at it again in Game Four. Both pitchers were again magnificent, shutting out the opponents for seven innings each. In the eighth, Paradise scored a run, that was answered by the Yankees in their half. In the bottom of the ninth, tied 1-1, with a man on, Jason Giambi hit a long homer off Amanda Bynes, to give the Yankees back to back wins, and tie the series at two games all. The Good Guys were a bit down, but far from out, with Game Five on Thursday night. Bellows and Mussina had the pitching assignments for Game Five. Gil pitched his heart out, but, in the eighth, in a scoreless tie, Mitch committed an error on a fly ball, dropping it on what was a cold night. The Good Guys could not recover in the ninth, as Rivera put them down, for a 1-0 Yankee win, to put New York one win from the promised land.
With the Good Guys down three games to two, the teams returned to 80 degree Paradise Island on Saturday night. Charlize Theron and Pettite were the pitchers. The Good Guys came out very angry, very early, scoring nine runs in the first two innings, and six more the rest of the way, in a 15-3 laughter, that sent the series to a deciding seventh game. If nothing else, the Paradise Islanders, with their backs to the wall, weren't going down without a fight. Game Seven was on Sunday night, 60,000 plus strong, 82 degree weather, crystal clear skies, would it be boom or bust for the Good Guys? Hudson would oppose Chin Min Wang for all the marbles. The Good Guys got a quick run, that was answered by the Yankees. The game remained tied, 1-1, as Kate got Paradise into the seventh. In the eighth, Naomi came in, and, delivered the pitch that might have sent the Good Guys to heartbreak, as Giambi clubbed it over the wall. Doom and Gloom set in over the ballpark, as Mr Automatic, Mariano Rivera, came in for the Yankees. He set the Good Guys down without incident in the eighth. Hilary Duff went to the mound for the ninth, as Mitch looked at Naomi somberly, as he went back on the field, thinking that maybe his wife had delivered the killer blow, that would cost the Good Guys the World Series. After Duff set the Yankees down, the Paradise Islanders went back to the dugout, ready to battle one last time, their fans screaming, pleading for it not to end in disappointment, like it had the previous year. A walk was followed by a hit by pitch for the Good Guys. After Rivera got an out, he issued an intentional walk to the dangerous Ed Burns. With the bases loaded, he got the third baseman, Michael, out, on a pop up. Mitch came up, two out, bases loaded, Good Guys trailing by one. Mitch took a deep breath, as he stepped in the box, the fans yelling, screaming, pleading for a hit, a walk, anything that would keep it going. One ball was followed by one strike, and then a foul ball. Two strikes, two out, bases loaded, would it be boom or bust. Then, Rivera delivered a cutter that was just a bit over the plate. Mitch swung, and the ball was headed toward center field. It was not hit hard, just in a perfect spot. It went through the infield, into center field, and could not be caught. One run came in to tie the game, and the second baseman, Russell, rounded third, and slid into home, just ahead of the tag! The impossible had happened! The Good Guys were World Champions, and had beaten the best, Mariano Rivera, when they were down to their last strike! After Russell had touched home plate, Mitch hit first base, and jumped in the air, tears in his eyes, as he went to join his mates in the infield, as the Yankees somberly left the field. It was an improbable scene, something out of a movie, almost, as the Good Guys had been down to the Yankees, and to the best relief pitcher alive, and clawed their way back. It had not been the way the Good Guys would have liked to have won, but it was a win, and the team would take it. The euphoric Paradise Islanders staged a pile on at the pitcher's mound, as the crowd, delirious, and besides itself, screamed, cried, and laughed. The stunning victory was absolutely unreal. After everyone had time to catch their breath, the victory celebration commenced, with champange, music, laughter, and of course, Mitch being named Series MVP. As he was closed in on, Mitch had little to say:" This is unbelievable. I thank God, my teammates, my family, and the Yankees. It was an incredible series, and we overcame the best, and, to be standing here, again, as a World Champion, like this, is a feeling I cannot describe." There were, of course, the inevititable questions about the future, and next year. "I cant even think about that now. I just want to enjoy this, and let it sink in" Mitch said. After the usual trophy presentation, and post game party, there was a parade the next day, at which the team spoke, and, the crowd shouted at Mitch about the next year. "I have to talk to Naomi. I cannot even think about that. I just want to enjoy this, and savor it" Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team held it's final tickle party of the year, on the night of the parade. The featured lee would be Mitch, who the team decided needed a celebration tickle, after being the hero. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Working down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed, and howled:HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH! Moving down, Neve Campbell was the next ler, tickling the tall right fielder on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he howled some more:HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Hilary Duff was the last ler, attacking Mitch's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. This drove Mitch beserk, he wiggled his toes every which way, and howled with laughter, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
Lost in all the celebration and good feeling about the championship, was the fact that Mitch and Naomi had been in a deep freeze during the playoffs. They had not been making love, or tickling at all, and didnt have any kind of celebration tickles, or love making, when the team won the title. "We have things to deal with over the winter, we cannot go on like this. I wont. It is either we deal with it all over the off season, or I am done" Naomi said.
So, euphoria over the ultimate outcome might well be tempered by tension and breakup. What would the winter bring, and what about next year? Those answers to come in the next season of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it's back to the Good Guys at the top of the food chain. Back to their natural habitat so to speak. I am excited to see what happens in the next season. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it is nice to have them back on top. Now, it will be interesting to see what happens in the offseason.
I'm unsure of my schedule the next couple of days, but will try to put a story up in the next little bit, so stay tuned, next season is coming soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back