• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Three of Us (Part 2, m/f and mf/f)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Part 1 can be found at http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182

It had been a few days since our last (and Andrea’s first) tickling experience, but it was all I had heard about during those last couple of days. She couldn’t stop talking about the way she felt the whole time, and how she could almost feel all of the air leaving her during the tickling. I mean, I like tickling as much as the next person, but even I was getting tired of hearing about this. At least our next session was today.

We showed up to Ryan’s house about seven PM with Andrea strolling in behind me. “Ready to go again?” he said to both of us, leading us by the shoulder to the basement stairs.

As we both walked down the stairs, we looked at each other and smiled, then went to the familiar room by the dryer. Inside, Ryan showed us the wooden chair he had set up in the middle of the room. “Unlike musical chairs,” he said to both of us with his corny carnival-guy grin, “there are enough seats for everyone!”

I stood in the middle of the room as Andrea took the seat. “Now, when I close my eyes one of you put your arms above your head and the other behind the back.”

I placed my arms above my head as Andrea locked her wrists behind her back. We stood there staring at Ryan, waiting for him to open his eyes. “and ten,” he finally said, turning back around.

Ryan stared for a second, laughing at both of us. We must have looked ridiculous with our arms positioned like that. He immediately took the rope and tied Andrea’s hands behind her back, then moved to me and cuffed my arms above my head. As I squirmed, I heard, “so who wants to go first?”

Andrea immediately chimed in, “You said it last time, it’s Stacy’s turn!”

“Oh, that’s right!” he said, grinning at me, “The talker!”

I gulped as he held his hands near my face, showing me his fingers before moving them down my body and placing them on my ribs. My breath became more rapid as his fingers curled around each of my ribs, over and over again. He knew he could make me laugh, and he knew that it wouldn’t take much if done this way. And he was right, seconds later, the giggles came out.

He laughed at the expressions on my face as my laughter grew louder and louder, jumping out of me as I twisted in the cuffs. As much freedom as this allowed, I could barely get away from the tickling fingers now exploring my sides and underarms. I threw my head back in laughter, pressing it against my arm as I watched my underarms being tickled. This was total torture! His hands would quickly switch from lightly tickling my underarms to ferociously grabbing my sides and ribs in a split second. I could barely keep up. The worst part, I could hear Andrea from the chair shouting, “Go! Go! Tickle, tickle, tickle,” as she laughed at my predicament.

I was barely aware after the long minutes of rib tickling, but I suddenly felt him squeezing my hips. It was terrible! I jumped and hopped around as the shackles held my feet securely to the floor. Within moments, he had stopped. I gasped for air as my head sunk toward the floor, watching my chest heave up and down. I saw Ryan reach to the floor and grab something read, but I couldn’t tell what it was at first. When my vision cleared, I begged “No, no not that!” as I saw the visual fragments of a red rubber brush getting closer to my stomach. I twisted and twitched as he brushed it against my stomach slowly. “As you can see,” he said to Andrea, basting me with the brush, “she really hates this thing. So, I’m not going to stop until you say so.”

“Noooooo!” I shouted, still feeling the brush.

Andrea gave me a smartass smile as she witnessed Ryan trace the brush faster around my tummy and around my sides. I screamed laughter from inside me as the brush made swift passes around my tummy. “OMG I’m gonna dieeehehehehheheehe,” I screamed out as I looked at Andrea staring up at me from her chair.

The tickling seemed to go on forever! I felt the tears falling down my face as he used the brush on me while tickling my ribs and underarms at the same time. My voice became hoarse as my stomach muscles twitched below the brush.

“I think she has had enough,” Andrea said, watching me sinking in the cuffs that held my arms over my head.

The tickling abruptly stopped as he stood in front of me. “Tired?” he asked, staring into my eyes.

“Very,” I replied, laughing.

He quickly uncuffed my ankles and wrists and I wrapped my arms over him to keep from falling over. “What about her,” I said as we both looked at Andrea, inching toward her.

“What? What are you looking at….wait…Noooooo I had my turn!”

Before she realized it, all four of our hands were instantly tickling her. I darted for the ribs as Ryan picked up the ankles and immediately used his brush to tickle her feet slowly. Laughter fell out of her over the surprise of the instant torture. “Tickle tickle,” I said, wiggling my fingers between her ribs.

Ryan watched both of us as Andrea struggled and tried to tip the chair she was in, having the familiar feeling of helplessness as she sat there laughing like crazy. “I’m sorreeeeehehehehehehe, staaahahahahahahap,” she cried out, resting against the back of the chair.

“Think she’s had enough,” Ryan said to me, still tickling her feet.

“Just about.”

I snuck my hands slowly into her underarms and wiggled my fingers in there, listening to her laughter as she tried to squeeze me out of there. After almost five minutes, I lifted my arms and said, “Let her out.”

Ryan immediately untied her and Andrea rolled off the chair before standing up slowly. “OK, that was fun too, she said, putting an arm around each of us as we carried each other up the stairs.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back