• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOTR: The Power of the Ring (Part 2)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Frodo just froze in fear and amazement as The Ring slowly took control over his small body. He felt the power of The Ring course through his very veins, as if he was being taken over. He knew he had to take The Ring off, but for some reason, deep inside, he couldn't, he just couldn't.

Arwen began to scream frantically as she lay pinned to the long wooden table. Frodo finally regained control of his senses, yet there was a dark gleam in his eyes, one which Arwen didn't like the look of at all.

"What is it Frodo, why do you look upon me in such a way?" She asked frantically.

"I must..." He muttered to himself as his voice faded into deep nothingness.

"Frodo, you must help me!!" She begged urgently.

"Arwen?" Frodo asked very calmly, as he walked to her bare side, and stood awkardly.

"Yes?" Arwen replied.

"Are you.....ticklish?"

"T-ticklish?!?! What does that have to do with anything??" She asked, still with the fear deep in her beautiful voice.

"Everything."

"Frodo! What's wrong with you!?"

But Frodo didn't respond, but he did lower a small finger to her body, and trailed a finger lightly down her right side. Her skin perfect and flawless, also was extremely sensitive.

"Fr-heheheeeoodooo!" Arwen giggled lightly, a smile plastering to her elven face.

"You are......ticklish." Frodo said dully, as if speaking to himself out loud.

"Frodo please don't tickle me, now is not the-heheheheee!" Arwen burst into girlish giggles again as Frodo dragged two fingers lazily down her side.

Arwen would have been squirming greatly, if the power which held her down had not completely immobilized her. All she could move was her head and neck, and she shook her head back and forth as giggles streamed from her ruby red lips.

"Hehehehffroooodooohahheehee!!" Arwen screamed.

"Ticklish." Frodo replied to himself with a blank stare on his face, and then he brought both hands down to her bare midriff, fluttering his fingers down both her sides, every once in awhile sneaking upon her taunt tummy.

"Ticklish." He repeated once more, as if in a trance.

Arwen could only titter in high-pitched giggles, sometimes mixed with the odd laugh.

Frodo's fingers skillfully explored her sensitive midsection, sliding gracefully up and down her sides. He then sprawled his fingers all over her tummy, tickling immensely, and then slowly circling her small bellybutton. Arwen let out an explosion of laughter as a tiny hobbit finger wiggled in her dainty navel.

Frodo just stared blankly, all the while bright red shone darkly from his pupils. Hobbits were never much of the ticklers, occasionally tickling one another in good fun, but the way Frodo's hands moved seemed as if he had been a well-experienced veteran tickler., which he wasn't. Something was affecting this tickling, something evil.

"Frodo i-i beg of you, stop!!" Arwen begged,as Frodo stopped the tickling momentarily, but then immediately dug back into her curvy sides, wiggling all ten fingers deeply with firm pressure.

"Haaaahahahhheehehahaahahhehehahaahaaaaa!!!!" Arwen's laughter sounded like a beautiful song sung to lure young ones to sleep. It had a strange melody about it, but was extremely odd and confused with the insane laughter pouring nonstop from her gaping mouth.

Soon Arwen's laughter overcame her speech, and she could no longer beg Frodo to stop, all she could do was giggle and laugh, or mix the two together.

Frodo slowly glided away from her smooth midsection, and walked to her bare feet, which were straight up on the table. Her smooth soles were a tad bit pinkish, perfectly smooth and baby soft. Her toes were just as soft and smooth looking.

Frodo stood infront of her beautiful bare feet, as Arwen began to get her breath back to beg for it to stop, it began once more, as Frodo began raking his small fingers up and down her soles from arch to heel and all the way in between. Arweb erupted with sweet elven laughter as it echoed off the thick walls of the small cottage.

Back at the Feast...

"Did you hear that?" Elrond asked abruptly.

"Hear what?" An elf beside him asked.

"My daughter Arwen, i thought i heard her laughter from far off," Elrond told him.

"Then let your daughter laugh and be merry, and you do the same!" The elf advised.

"You are right old friend, let's enjoy the feast!" Elrond raised his beaker and drank the sweet liquid, forgetting all thoughts of his daughter's laughter...

"Haaahheheeheaahahaheheehehehahheeeeeee!!!!!!" Arwen's laughter shot out like a cannon from her thin body, her raven black hair whisped back and forth like leaves in a tornado.

Frodo had yet to speak, as his fingers tickled every inch of her ticklish soles. He went up to her toes, and teasingly stroked in between, and fluttered his fingers on the very tips of her toes, drviving the elf maiden wild.

Frodo then went quickly back to her soles, drawing firm imaginary lines all over her smooth soles, causing her to laugh intensly.

He then suddenly stopped, and began to walk to the head of the table with of explanation for tickling Arwen nearly half to death.

Arwen's dark eyes darted to Frodo's position, and knew he would target her smooth, beautiful bare underarms next. Arwen practically passed out in fear.

Becasue all elves knew, it was basically an unwritten law, that elf maiden's have EXTREMELY ticklish armpits, and should never be tickled or touched there, for even the lightest touch will casue them to squirm crazily with sweet laughter.

Frodo's fingers began to lower very slowly, as if he was taunting her, about the forecoming tickling.

"Frodo you can't!! If you tickle my underarms i'll die!!" Arwen screamed loudly.

"Ticklish." Wass Frodo's only reply.

Frodo's deep gaze, concentrating on her armpits, seemed to penetrate her fair skin, and sent shudder down Arwen's spine.

Finally, his small fingers made contact, ever so lightly just grazing her perfectly soft and smooth skin. Even with this slight conact, Arwen exploded with extreme bubbly giggles which seemed to never have an end.

He then tickled faster, and made more of a touch, firmly stroking her silky armpits as Arwen soared through her mind with such a high-level of laughter. She felt the whole cottage shake as endless convulsions of laughter withdrew from her wide-open lips.

He stroked her armpits softer, and lighter. But then with he next touch, made his stroke harder and more firm. This unbalance in the tickling caused it to almost double in ticklishness for poor Arwen. Sweat and tears streamed down her face as laughter never ceased from her mouth.

Frodo tickled her armpits for what seemed hours to Arwen, but was only a few minutes.

Then suddenly there was a loud banging on the cottage door, and suddenly the door flew open, as many elves, led by Arwen's father Elrond charged in, to see the quite odd sight.

Elrong gasped, seeing his daughter's position and The Ring on Frodo's finger.

The room was silent, Frodo was frozen in his spot, and the only sound to be headr was Arwen's deep breathing as her chest heaved up and down.

"What's going on?" Elrond asked.

FLASH!!!!

Arwen's eyes shot open, and she grabbed about to see where she was. She was in her room, in her soft bed, dressed in her night garments. Nothing seemed different, and perhaps the whole incident was just a dream. Perhaps. Arwen got up and wanted some air after the frighteningly realistic nightmare. She went to her window and looked out across the peaceful valley of Rivendell, hued down with the darkness of the night. The only sound to be heard was of the waterfall pouring water down, but it was an easy, calming sound.

But then something caught her eye. Something moving in the darkness below, even after Arwen's frightful dream, her curiosity overcame her, as she rushed to see what it was.

When she made it down, she saw it was Frodo, walking calmly down a path. He heard Arwen, and distinctivly cocked his head around.

"Arwen?" He said.

"Hello Frodo, what are you doing up at this hour?" Arwen asked with her beautiful voice carrying on the slight breeze of the warm spring night.

"Just going for a walk," Frodo replied, slowing his pace for Arwen to join him.

"But i must ask you a question." Frodo added quickly.

"Yes?" Arwen asked, as her eyes wandered to his hands at his sides, and then she noticed it! He was wearing The Ring!

"Are you ticklish?" Frodo asked.

THE END

how'd you like it? But if your a die-hard LOTR fan and are angry that i tried to incorporate tickling into this story, don't bother replying.:)

Well Id say im a die hard LOTR fan and I think ya did a very nice job with this story. As I said before its not an easy story to convert but U did a great job.:cool:

Great story. Well done. Anyone expecting 'authenticity' in a LOTR *tickling* must be...I mean, geez.

This was

quite a nice little read. I am a Tolkien fanatic, and have been since before most of the wannabe movie-watchers were born. That said, I thought the tale was actually quite well written and engagine.

One comment, though, and I don't usually comment on stories. Because of the premise you were using, I would've written a little more concerning Frodo's "ring versus willpower" desires. But then again, I write like death warmed over, so who am I to hand out cricicism?

It was good, young lady, and don't let the RingWraiths scare you into thinking otherwise.

;)

This story is more entertaining than the books. Don't listen to those soreheads, Tummy.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back