• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman: Case of The Mad Tickler (M-FF) Part I

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Gotham City, 1939

At the home of James Gordon, Commissioner of the GCPD he is entertaining his young socialite friend Bruce Wayne in his study. They were sitting in his study listening to the Radio and drinking Jim's finest French Wine. Bruce was smoking his open pipe and drinking wine and eventually Jim joined in drinking.

Jim than asked "So Bruce have you been keeping to date on current events?" Bruce than anwsered "Which problems the in ones Europe or the problems here?" Jim than anwsered "No not that Socalists crap, nor the depression. I'm talking about the dissappearences of late?"

Bruce than asked "Its just women disappearing right?" Jim than said "Right but there from all walks of life though." Bruce than asked "What do you mean by "All walks of Life" Jim?" Jim than anwsered "I mean they have taken rich women, middle class women, poor women I mean soon people will be afraid to live in this city."

Bruce was than intrigued by this case and he couldn't help but say "I wonder if this "Bat-Man" fellow could crack this case?" Jim than said "Yeah and afterwards I would like to throw an pair of cuffs on him."

Bruce than asked "Why is that."Jim than anwsered while taking off his eyeglasses off to rub his eyes "Because he and other self-righteous "Superheroes" like him are nothing but an insult to the law enforcement officer that put their lives on the line." Jim than put his eyeglasses back on and poured himself another bottle of Wine and began talking.

Jim continung his rant than said "And that "Bat-Man" he is not like that "Superman" chap, I mean at least shows his face and does not put suspects in the hospital either." but Bruce was slightly offended by Jim's statements but didn't show it. But he had herd stories about Superman's destructive encounters with the Ultra-Humanite and others.

Jim's wife than came into his study and said "Jim its Sergeant Walker, he wants to speak to you he says its important." Jim than said "Bruce, If you'll excuse me?" After about ten mintues Jim came back and said "Man talk about exciting, Stacey Lambert was kidnapped."

Bruce than said "You mean the daughter of the Industrialist, David Lambert?" Jim than saisd "The very same care to tag along?" Bruce than said "Yeah why not?" Bruce grabbed his coat and they got in to Jim's car and speed toward The Lambert Residence.

The Lambert Residence

By the time the two had arrived at the Residence they saw an visible shaken Mrs. Lambert being consouled by her husband and son.

Bruce and Jim walked up to the Sergeant Walker and began talking to him "Whats going here Sergeant?" Sergeant Walker than said "Well the kidnapper had broken into her room apperantly and just took her."

Jim than walked over to the family and asked "Do you have any enemies that would want to hurt you or your family?" The family than said "No, not that I know of I am just an Industrialist trying to survive the depression."

Just than Sergeant Walker yelled "Commissioner, look at what we just found in the girl's room." Jim than took a letter from the Sergeant and read and it said "Dear Gotham, Pay up or pay the consequences! One Million in cash or another girl goes missing! Signed, The Mad Tickler."

Bruce slightly confused asked "The Mad Tickler? So where dealing with a child?" Jim than said "Well if it turns ot to be children behind this I'm still throwing them in jail, these people are the ones responsible for all of the kidnappings."

Bruce than asked "How?" Jim than anwsered "He threatens to tickle hostages unless we pay him ransom money." Bruce than said "I have to go I have called a cab already so I'll so you later."

At Wayne Mansion

Bruce sat intently in his Mansion thinking "Theres more to this than just a simple kidnapping.." Bruce than suddenly herd his phone ring and he anwsered "Hello?" he instantly recognized the voice as Julie Madison his steady girlfriend.

Julie than said "Bruce I'm scared I just got this letter from "The Mad Tickler" saying he is going to kidnap me and I don't want to be alone righ now." Bruce than said "Calm down Julie I have to take care of a few things but call the police and I'll be there."

Julie than said "Thanks Bruce, I love you." Bruce than said "Love you to." Bruce than walked into an secrete and suddenly emerged as The "Bat-Man" he than got into his car and speed off. (Not The Batmobile)

At The Hideout

Stacey, woke up and found a huge suprise, she was still in her night gown and her hair was still down. She was tied tightly to an chair and her bare feet were placed in a pair of medieval stocks, she tried to move around but couldn't. She than noticed a familar looking woman, it was Angela Porter, a girl who was also kidnapped and she was dressed in her night gown. She was tied her feet were placed

Just than the door opened and an man dresed in a strange purple & yellow costume and he said "Hello, I'm the Mad Tickler and your parents didn't pay up so you have to pay the consequences." he than walked behind Angela and began poking her ribs.

She tried not to laugh but a smile was forced on her face and laughter was soon followed "heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh not there hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe." he than started tickling her underarms and thats were the laughter started "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." The Mad Tickler than said "Wow if your upperbody is that sensetive I can only imagine who sensetive your feet are."

The Mad Tickler than moved to her feet and began to tickle her feet. Anglea than began laughing instantly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IFS ITS ABOUT MONEY MY DADDY CAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU I CAN CALL HIM JUST STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."
After about ten minuets The Mad Tickler stooped and then he quickly tickled Stacey's feet and got a little jump from her and smiled

He than turned to Stacey he tried to tickle her sides and underarms but nothing he than said "Hmm not ticklish on her upper body but how about her lower body." he than began to to pinch her thighs and only got a slight response he than smiled.

He than moved down to her feet and began tickling her feet and that got a quick response "AIEE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOPP HAHAHAH THIS IS TORTUREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY PARENTS CAN PAY YOUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN CALL THEM FOR YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."

The Mad Tickler than said "Its to late for that now you two are my slaves forever. But, I must tend to some other business so take care" as he left he quickly the two girl's feet. The girls secretely hoped that any one even the "Bat-Man" would come and save them

Gotham Industrisal Unit

The "Bat-Man" came across an old chemical plant called the "Ace Chemical Plant" following a lead a person calling himself "The Red Hood" was trying to rob it of valuble money.

As Bat-Man made his way into the plant he spotted a man dress in a fine suit with a crimson dome hood and long red cape, he was accompanied by two men.

He used the advantage of stealth and took both suspects and confronted their leader "Freeze, your going to jail." the Red Hood than said "In a coffin or not at all Bat-Man." he pulled out a gun and attemted to shoot Bat-Man.

But Bat-Man doged it and pulled out his handgun and shot Red Hood in the shoulder. Red Hood screamed in pain as he stumbled around the catwalk and not noticing the edge Bat-Man punched him and he fell over into the chemicals, Bat-Man than herd police sirens and left.

He than said to himself "Julie!" and he speed of in his car through the night.

End of Part I (Expect to see alot more) Later!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back