• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Slumber Party FFF/M (sexual)

Spiderdude26

TMF Master
The Slumber Party.
FFF/M (sexual) by Spiderdude

The middle of July is one of the hottest days of the year. A very hot day for Marc. Marc was an 18 year old right out of high school. He was seeing a girl named Stacy for about 4 months. Stacy was a very cute blonde haired girl who was pretty popular in her class. Marc on the other hand was a skinny guy who was just a very kind hearted guy. It is a wonder how these two got together.

Stacy flirts with a lot of guys, but she always says Marc is the one for her. Is it his personality, charm or cute looks? Well she loves those qualities in him but her favorite part of him is his sense of humor. He’s got a great laugh. Marc also gets kind of upset when he notices her talking to other guys, but he lets it go.

Anyways one July day Stacy tells Marc she’s going to have a Slumber Party with two of her closest friends. Marc Asks Stacy “What are you girls going to talk about”? Stacy giggles and say’s ”Oh you know boys and other girly stuff”. This made Marc very worried. So the night of the slumber party Marc had an Idea. He was gonna sneek into the Slumber Party and Evsdrop on Stacy. But how was he going to do it?

It was finally slumber party night and Marc had to think of a plan. His sister was out of town so Marc had to go to some pretty good extremes to get to this Party. Marc decided he had to dress in drag to get inside. This was his first time her wore women’s cloths, but he’s doing this for his girlfriend he felt.

Marc painted his toenails and fingernails red, and tried on his sisters silkiest panties and blouse. He slipped on her nylons and high heals. He then followed with a nice shirt, stuffed bra and a black wig. The wig is from a few Halloween’s ago. He dolled himself up with some eyeliner and lipstick, and looked in the mirror. He noticed his skirt was sticking out in the front, so he tucked that down a bit. He was then ready for the evening.

He snuck out of the house and went straight over to Stacy’s house on foot. He forgot one thing. What was his name going to be, and what was he going to say to her? Marc knocked and all of a sudden Stacy opened the door. “May I help you”? Stacy says to Marc who was all dressed up in disguise. Marc replyed with “Hi……. you’re Mom sent me over because she’s friends with my Mom” and Smiles. Stacy stands there for a second and said “ok come on in”. Marc then sighs with relive.

“What’s your name” ask’s Stacy. “Patricia” Marc replies quickly. “Welcome to my home. These are my friend’s Carol and Rachel”. Marc Smile’s and waves. Then before you know it there all sitting in a circle and the slumber party began.

Marc starts to sweat a bit because he sees two other hot girls with Stacy. “So Patricia what are you into”? ask’s Carol. Marc pause’s for a second and replies “I got a thing for buying cute shoes”. “That is so cool”. Stacy says to him.

The night goes on and Marc asks Stacy “what do you think of Marc”? Stacy pauses for a minute and replies. “Marc is like the sweetest guy I have ever met in my life and I’m so lucky I have that great of a guy”. Marc Smile’s with tons of emotion. Marc felt as though his mission was accomplished. He stood up and said “well I better get going girls”. And suddenly his wig fell to the ground. Stacy looked at him and yelled “MARC”!

“What are you doing here don’t you trust me”? Stacy was exploding “Why are you dressed up? are you gay or something”? She was asking tons of Questions and Marc was freaking out. Marc yelled “IM SORRY STACY”! and tried to get away but Stacy told Carol and Rachel to hold him down. Rachel and Carol did just that, they grabbed his arms and threw him down. Stacy got over to Marc’s face and said “Oh I’m going to make you wish you never spied on me”. Marc gulped.

Suddenly Rachel, Stacy and Carol dragged poor Marc up to Stacy’s Room. Rachel and Carol held Marc to Stacy’s bed and Stacy got out some nylon Rope. In a few minutes of wrestling to get up, Marc’s arms where above his head and his legs where tied down. Marc was so scared of what they where going to do to him. He was more scared of losing Stacy.

Marc then felt a blindfold go over his eyes and he was completely helpless. “Ok Marc you are now all ours”. Stacy told Marc. “You’re master plan backfired. And now you’re a helpless little guy in girl’s cloths”. Suddenly Marc felt his skirt zipped down and the girls all paused for a minute. Rachel was starring like a hawk along with Carol. The silky black panties Marc was wearing had a buldge the size of a baseball. Rachel then joked “Wow Stacy he’s got some package. Is that why you love him so much”? Stacy replied “um actually Girls, I’m still a Virgin”.

“Let’s have some fun girls” Stacy told the two girls, and giggled. Marc felt his high heels pulled off his nylon covered feet. Marc was wondering what they where going to do. Suddenly he felt a weird tingly feeling under his soles. Marc began to giggle and wonder what was going on. Then it dawned on him he was being tickled. The tingling got worse and he keep giggling away. Suddenly he felt tingling in his armpits and his sides.

“No don’t tickle me”! Pleaded poor helpless Marc. The tingling got worse till he felt nails digging into his soles, his sides and his armpits. AHHHHAHAHAHAHA! Marc began to laugh uncontrollably. Eakkkkkk NOOOO STAWPPPPPP HAHAHAHADONDO THIS! It got worse and it lasted for a good five minutes. Ohhhh My Gawddddd STOPPPPPPP AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE! Tears rolled down Marc‘s cheeks after all the laughter. Suddenly it stopped.

Marc was still giggling and panting. Rachel said “Wow he is so ticklish”. And Rachel giggled after that. “Yeah I think he kind of enjoyed it to”. giggled Stacy cutely. Marc was wondering why they where giggling so much and he stared asking why. “What’s so funny, you had you kicks, now let me GO”. Suddenly the blindfold lifted off his head and he looked down at the girls. He then noticed his panties where facing up towards the ceiling. Marc had a massive boner in his sister’s silk panties. His face then turned beet red.

Marc’s boner caused his panties to give himself a bad wedgie. “Did you know you had a boner Marc”? Asked Stacy. Marc shook his head no. Suddenly after the embarrassment the blindfold covered his eyes again.

Stacy went to her dresser and pulled out three giant green goose feathers and handed one each to Carol and Rachel. “Let’s see how he like these girl”? Stacy told them. Marc was worried what that meant. He then felt light bristles stroke his nylon covered soles and stomach. Giggles came from Marc’s mouth and before you know it turned into laughter again. NOOOOMORE IMHAHAHAHAHIM SORRYYYYYYY!

Then he felt bristles stroking his pantie covered shaft. This was getting crazy for him, now there playing with his hard on. OHHHGODNOTTHATTTT HAHAHAHAH! Marc felt so horned up, god he really wanted to jerk himself really bad. PLEASELETMEGOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA! His panties where really stretched up word and his wedgie grew even worse.

Suddenly the teasing stopped again. Marc had the most insane hardest erection in his entire life and he couldn’t even stroke it off. This was definite hell for his poor soul. He then felt wet moist sponge like things gliding his soles and armpits. They where licking him to death. FUCKKKKKKK ICANTTAKEHAHAHAHAHA ANYMORE! His toe’s curled up as his stomach cringed and his erection got so intense suddenly the panties snapped right off in the air. OHHHHHMYGODDDDD MAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Marc’s massive cock was free. It was about 8 ½ inches and flopped right down onto his stomach. The licking stopped and he heard whispers. After that He then felt hand’s touching his cock and he felt he was finally going to get his relive. Then he felt a string wrap around his shaft and balls. They tied his cock to keep the erection going. Marc was so mad at the time he really wanted to jerk his cum out so bad. Then he felt faint bristles tickling under his rock hard shaft. They where teasing him to death with the feather’s on his bare hard veiny cock!

“FUCCKKK JUST LET ME CUMMMM”. Yelled Marc crazily. Rachel said “My God, this is the single most, biggest dick I have ever seen. Go ahead Stacy give him what he wants”. Suddenly he felt a warm moist feeling covering his giant, rock hard cock. Stacy was giving Marc a blow job and he was finally enjoying this evening. Suddenly a bust of hot white cum exploded in her wet mouth and he moaned very loudly.

They untied Marc gave him some guy cloth’s and he and Stacy kissed. After that night Marc had great thoughts about Stacy and trusted her with his life.

Whoa

Man i want the exact same thing to happen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(minus the womens clothing)

damn so Stacy wasn't going to drop him for sneaking into her house disguised as a female? she must be one nice girl...fantastic story, love the image..

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back