• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Death by tickling part 7

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
I know, this ones short:

“Someone get some ice for miss Sidle’s burns please”? Sara half-heard Grissom saying as she slipped awake. She felt a sudden pain in her wrist and winced.
“Hey, how are you”? Nick asked, he was sitting next to her bed, looking at her carefully.
“I think I’m okay. My wrists really hurt, what’s wrong with them”? Sara asked.
“You have major rope-burns, and you broke your right wrist in two places. Any idea how you managed that”? Nick asked.
Sara recalled the horrifying events.
“Yeah I tried to grab for my gun when he opened the closet door”. Sara said.
Nick looked at her worriedly.
“That’s a pretty major injury for something self-inflicted. You must have had a lot of sudden-panic-strength.” He said.
“Yeah, yeah I did.” Sara said, feeling tired.
“We need you to give a statement though, but if you want to go back to sleep you can do it when you wake-up” Nick said.
“No, no its okay. I’ll do it now” Sara said sleepily, rubbing her eyes. Her wrist pain was slowly fading and her arm was going numb-She knew that they must have given her a pain-killer injection. She sighed with relief, mustered up her courage and went on to tell Nick what had happened.
It was only once she had finished that she realised Greg at the end of her bed, watching her with concern.
“Thanks Sara, you should go back to sleep”. Nick said, pushing some hair out of her eyes, as she drifted back into a peaceful slumber.

“I wanna see my sister”! Someone exclaimed.
Greg’s head whipped around.
“You can’t right now, I’m sorry, she’s sleeping, besides this is a Crime Lab interrogation.” Grissom was telling a girl dressed in red, with red makeup and a fairly revealing outfit. Behind her were 6 other girls, all dressed identical to her, but with different hair colours, and each of their outfits were a different colour. Red, blue, green, gold, purple, pink, and black.
“But she’s my sister”! The girl exclaimed.
Catherine stepped in front of Grissom.
“Wait a second. I know these guys” She said. The girl in the front dressed in red’s eyes seemed to widen a little, but she kept her cool glare.
“The 7 deadly sins” Catherine said softly.
The girls seemed to turn up their chins a little more.
“These are the little barely legal girls who dress like whore and poll dance in underage bars. Aren’t you”? Catherine asked, but it was more of a statement.
“Oh, right, and your Catherine Willows, the ex-whore, aren’t you”? The girl in front said.
Catherine’s eyes went cold but she kept her cool.
“This one’s Sara’s sister. She’s most likely just here for publicity. They haven’t been close since they were little” Catherine spat, turning away.
“Sorry girls” Grissom said, turning and leaving the girls behind the tape.
Greg got up and left Sara for a moment.
“Your Sara’s younger sister”? He asked. The girl seemed to lose all hatred and went into full-throttle flirt mode.
“Um, yeah, and who are you”? She asked, giggling a little bit.
“Greg Sanders, I work with your sister”. He said, blushing and ruffling his hair.
“So what’s a total hottie like you doing working with deads”? The girl hissed, like the snake she was.
“I’m sorry, didn’t catch your name” Greg said.
“Angel Sidle. Also known as Lust” she said, putting an emphasis on “lust”
“And the rest of you”? Greg asked, looking over the Crime Scene tape.
“That’s Jordan, Vanity,” She said, pointing to the girl in purple.
“Lily, shes envy” The girl in green.
“Emily, wrath” The girl in black
“Leah, who is greed” The girl in gold
“Tammy”, Angel said, turning around, “Gluttony”, (The girl in pink) she sighed, “and that’s Kiera, she’s sloth” she finished, pointing to a bored looking girl in blue.

Isn't it ironic that this is PART 7, and I just introduced the 7 DEADLY SINS? lol but yeah... as usual.....

Review, much?

Very good I am liking this a lot. And perhaps one of the seven deadly sin girls could be a suspect? Sara has a deep fear of being tickled. Hmmmmm......

LOL you must be ready to rip my throat out by now with this, add more suspects thing, sorry.

Very good chapter and very good setting of tone. Lust kinda creeps me out.

Anyway update soon!

Lust is SUPPOSED to freak people out.

Not in a like "Going to rip out my liver and eat it raw" kind of freak out, but like eerie.

But yeah, part 8 soon, and please go to the True Stories section and read Kristens back! Please~

awwww since you asked so nicely, though might not comment on it until tomorrow.

great series

this is an excellent series...how come you stopped tkl witch...can i get an amen..........i'll shut up now

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back