• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Even Ninja Laugh (Mitarashi Anko/Naruto)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Mitarashi Anko, from Naruto. :)

Drawn in Painter IX on tablet.

I may go back in and spruce it up some more later, but I'm content with it for now. ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Artwork by & © Damien Jones 2007

Mitarashi Anko © Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I like this.

I dont follow Naruto unfortunatley and have'nt got a clue as to who the characters are. Maybe i'd better take a look sometime.

I like the way you've done this one. The facial expression says to me she's turned away to laugh at something someone said. A genuine laugh from the belly. Deep and loud.

Cool stuff! :xpeepsofa

Thank you. :)

I like drawing pictures of the characters with different expressions. In the anime, she'll smile, but its more of a sadistic looking smile, or a smirk. I think this looks more innocent. ^^

You can find out more about the show here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

Careful what you read though, as some of it will be spoilers and may reveal plot points. Usually, it will tell you in bold type where spoiler material begins and where it ends, so that you can just avoid that section altogether.

Wikipedia is an excellent enyclopedia, and it covers just about everything you can think of. If you're looking for information about something, it can almost be guranteed you'll find it on wiki. Whats so great about it is that its continually updated so that the information is current. You can even update an entry yourself if noone else has, although I think you have to be a member to do that. :)

Wow!!!!

Amazing! It must have took you a very long time to make that virtually realistic portrait.
I like it a lot.
:smilestar :veryhappy :cool2:

Not that long actually. Probably only several hours. Although, spending over an hour on anything may seem like a long time to anyone. To me, when I'm drawing, time goes by so fast.

Thanks. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing future works like this Emperor. And thanks for the Wikipidia mention. I've seen one or two episodes of Naruto before and enjoyed them. Its just that i work alot usually and dont get to meet the airing time over here.

Again... Cool stuff. If i had a scaner i could post some of my drawings here. I had a couple of good ones involving the X-men. And a tickling comic where there was a mass tickling orgy involving Videogame gals from different titles.

Sigh!.....Maybe some time soon eh? :triangle:

Mark Diplock said:
I'm looking forward to seeing future works like this Emperor. And thanks for the Wikipidia mention. I've seen one or two episodes of Naruto before and enjoyed them. Its just that i work alot usually and dont get to meet the airing time over here.

Again... Cool stuff. If i had a scaner i could post some of my drawings here. I had a couple of good ones involving the X-men. And a tickling comic where there was a mass tickling orgy involving Videogame gals from different titles.

Sigh!.....Maybe some time soon eh? :triangle:

Here's my deviantart page:

http://thesis-d.deviantart.com/

When you get a scanner, if you don't already have a deviantart page, I suggest making an account there. Its free (although theres a subscribers service as well that gives you extras that you can pay for).

DA is a good way for artists to keep in touch. So, if I don't see you here, I'll be over there too. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back