• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Winter Of Seventh Heaven, Valentine Battle, And, Together, Or Apart?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The shocking Good Guys victory in the World Series had perhaps been their best one ever. All over Paradise, and all over the United States, and the World, the final play resonated like a drama that had ended so happily. The play was a classic one, called over and over again:" Bases loaded, two out, two strikes on Mitch, here's Rivera's pitch. Ground ball, it goes into center field, one run is in, here comes Russell around third, here comes the throw, Russell slides, he is... safe! Good Guys Win! Good Guys Win! Good Guys Are The Champions Of The World! The Seventh Game Ends In Seventh Heaven For The Good Guys! They Have Won The World Series, defeating the mighty Yankees, coming from behind to win the Seventh Game!"
The euphoria of the stunning World Series win carried into the offseason, as the team soaked up the attention. All the players were given hefty raises and bonuses to return for the following year, and they all readily accepted, all except for Mitch and Naomi, who were immersed in personal battles for their marriage, and their lives. On Valentine's Day, instead of venturing out to dinner, and celebrating the day, and their union, the couple got involved in a brutal argument, and ended up staying home, first fighting, and then not speaking to each other. Mitch bought Naomi a beautiful Valentine's Day card, candy, and flowers, but she threw them all back in his face, and didnt get him even a card. "I can't go on like this. I dont have the rest of my life to do this with you anymore. One more year, American, you get one more year, or I swear, so help me, I will not ever sign another contract to play baseball again, and I will leave you at the end of the season. I dont care if we dont make the playoffs, or win the Series again, because, after this year, if you don't shape up, I am done" Naomi said infatically.
With that cloud of doom and gloom hanging over their marriage, neither Mitch or Naomi had a good spring training. The season opened, against the Mets, on a cool, cloudy, 71 degree day in Paradise, with on and off light rain. After the championship ring ceremony, and flag raising, the team went to work. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and pitched well, allowing but one run over six innings, but Mets starter Pedro Martinez was better, shutting out the Good Guys for eight innings, and combining with Mets closer Billy Wagner, for a 1-0 Mets win. The season had opened on a down note, but hopefully, things would get better. The next day, the sun came out, and the temperature was 73 degrees. Tom Glavine opposed Gil Bellows. The Good Guys, angry at their performance on opening day, bashed Glavine for four early runs, and never looked back, coming away with a 5-1 win. The third afternoon brought more good fortune for the Good Guys, as Charlize Theron shut out New York for six innings, in an eventual 4-0 Good Guy triumph.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi were far from good, as they attended counseling. "I told him the other night, that unless he greatly changes, this is the last year. I will not go on like this anymore. Twenty five years of this shit is enough. I have been with him since my age of legality, and have three kids. He doesnt consider me first, the way I consider him first. It is always. "Naomi, let me tickle you. Naomi, let me smell your feet. Naomi, get up that ladder for me. Naomi, stay home and deal with the three offspring. I always think of him first, and I dont feel he thinks of me first. It has to be about both of us thinking of the other first. That is a successful marriage, not the way we have it" Naomi said infatically. "Nai, what don't I do to think of you first? Tell me. Do you not want to do foot or tickle fetish things anymore? If you hate them, then I can try to get myself to stop. What do you want, just tell me" Mitch implored. "I didnt say I hate them, American, and I didnt say I want to stop doing them. I just want you to listen to me when I talk to you, and not tune me out, like I'm some kind of annoyance. I am your wife for almost 25 years, damn you. I want to be considered, and not blown off. You really need to do a better job of communication with me, and listen to me, and consider me, and not only yourself. We have a lot to work on. I dont want us to be over, Mitchell. I still love you, and I remember when we were happy, but, life isnt forever, and I dont have forever to wait for you to be different, and change, just remember that as we go through this season" Naomi said infatically.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she pitched very well, allowing no runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys shut out the Braves, 2-0. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, as the team lost, 5-4. John Smoltz and Kate Hudson opposed each other on a beautiful, 83 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were magnifcent, firing shutouts into the eighth inning. In the eighth, Mitch got a hold of one pitch, and bombed a homer off Smoltz. Hilary Duff relieved Hudson in the ninth, and struck out the Jones boys, Chipper, and Andruw, in succession, to perserve the 1-0 win for the Good Guys.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would hit the road for the first time that year. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday night. Bellows pitched well, but the Good Guys didnt get many runs, and lost, 3-2. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. The Good Guys scored seven early runs, and then had to hang on, as Theron took her lumps, but the team perservered, and prevailed, by a 7-6 score. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve got hit around that day, allowing three runs on nine hits in five innings. Trailing 5-3 in the seventh, the Good Guys went to work, hitting three consecutive home runs, by Mitch, third baseman Michael, and Center Fielder Ed Burns, to give them the lead. Duff saved the day again in the ninth, as the team finished off it's first homestand of the year, on a winning note, with a 6-5 Good Guy victory, that completed a fine six and three homestand. On field, the usual solid play was pervailing, but off the field, tensions between Mitch and Naomi simmered, and were ready to boil over.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee would be that night's losing pitcher, Rachel Leigh Cook. She was stripped to a bra and panties, and tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Cook's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Cook on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHE! NOOOOO! Catcher Barney was the next ler, attacking Rachel on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Cook's bare feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes all over Rachel's soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SO TICKLISH! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP! PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Cook was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch had his bags packed to leave for the first road trip of the year:" Get a cab. I dont feel like driving you" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, pulled out his cell phone, and called the taxi company to request a cab to take him to the airport. "I meant what I said, American, I am gone after this year if things dont get better. I wont go on like this. I still love you, but you have to show me that you want our marriage to work, and that it isnt all about Mitchell. Have a good trip, be safe, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said. Mitch went to kiss Naomi goodbye, but she pulled away, and said "No". He then picked up his bag, and left the apartment.
So, after a wonderful fall and winter with the team, the couple began the season on a very sour note. Did Naomi mean what she said? Was it the last season for the couple's marriage, or was she just angry, and shooting off her mouth? Those answers to come in upcoming stories as we delve into, and move along, in the new season of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well damn, a world series championship and still Mitch and Naomi have problems. It almost seems as if they need the drama of the problems in their lives or else they couldn't function. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, even with winning the World Title, the couple still cant seem to find happiness. It makes one wonder if they have intentionally extended their baseball careers for a few years, because they cant live with each other, and need the distractions of baseball to survive. It will be interesting to see if Naomi follows through with her threat to leave Mitch at the end of the season, or if they smooth it over, and play a few more years.
I am going to be out much of the next three days, I hope, because I have been in for three days straight, due to the snow and ice, and I have cabin fever, lol, but I hope to find some time to put up a new story this weekend, so as you know, stay tuned, because there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back