• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Day At A Time

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
The first season of One Day At A Time is coming out on DVD soon. In the episode where Ann (Bonnie Franklin) becomes jealous of her ex-husband's new girlfriend, there is a scene where Schneider (Pat Harrington Jr) briefly tickles her bare stomach with a paintbrush.

Thanks for sharing Xod. I used to love that show, but I dont recall that scene. Ms Franklin was quite cute when the show was on the air.

Mitch

Don't quote me, but I believe the scene you are describing is from the very first episode, when they're moving in.......forgot all about that one.....

she's moving in, and she's in the apartment all alone, and, since she's been moving, she stretches, and her shirt rides up, revealing her bare naval. The guy appears in the doorway, sees this, and rushes up to her, tickling her tummy with a paintbrush and bellowing "COOCHIE COOCHIE COOOOO". She has a quick reaction of surpise, and may even say "Hey!"

That's a description of the scene, all right. Don't know if it was the first episode or not.

The girls had just come home from spending the afternoon with their father's new girlfriend and were praising her to the skies. Ann looked at herself in the mirror, saw (in her own estimation) a frumpy middle-aged mom, and covered her face with her shirt, causing the bottom to ride up and expose her tummy. Then Schneider came in and tickling happened.

silent tickle

He doesn't actually bellow a thing. He simply tickles her tummy with the paintbrush, after letting himself in.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back