• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 38 (*/F)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Part 38

Her breasts, Seven decided. That was the worst spot. There was so much skin and one of the most sensitive parts of her body, and so when the body-tight suit she was in stimulated those nerves, that tickled the worst. Despite lying back the suit essentially kept them the same shape they’d been when she’d been lowered straight down into the muck to form it, so rather than spreading out they remained their teardrop shape on her chest, so that the little tickles run down from her pits along the sides, came up the undersides and around the front of her curves, and down from her neck over her sloping surface. It hugged her nipples, like little electric sparks, driving her mad with the teasing sensations. Between all that, that made it the worst.

That was how Seven coped today, by using her mind and giving it something to do. Since the tickling forced all other concentrations from her head, the only thing left to do was think about that. So she’d decided to figure out which parts of her were the most ticklish, in order. It helped distance herself from the experience, allowed her to pretend that she was still a scientist, making observations in a dispassionate way, rather than the subject enduring the ordeal.

Her armpits, however, had been a close second, though in her position they had an unfair advantage. With no way to really move them, there was nothing Seven could really do to mitigate the effects of the suit. So while the tickling sensations ran down her bicep into her armpits, she couldn’t try to avoid it. As they seemed to worm a thousand fingers in the central hollows, she could barely squirm under the effect. While they tickled across the length and breadth of the area, down to her ribs and around to her scapula, Seven’s only relief was to try to laugh the sensations away. Yes, her poor exposed underarms were getting it nearly as bad... perhaps enough that she could reconsider her scoring-

Seven screwed her eyes shut behind her goggles and let out a new set of screams. It was because of the third place winner - her feet; there’d been a change to the attack, part of the reason it had earned a high spot on her roster. It had been doing a simulated “run” up the soles of each foot for some time now, something that was driving her mad. Now it was back to total assault, hitting every single spot on the bottom of her feet at once and overwhelming her, so that for a time she couldn’t even think about her categorization, she could only laugh and scrunch her toes and try to ignore how ticklish her poor feet were. There was no doubt that if her toes had been restrained and her feet stretched out that they’d probably have earned the number one spot. Seven was glad they’d taken the bronze instead.

After that it seemed a multi-tie for fourth place. Her ribs were still getting it all over, even the spaces in between them. If her breasts weren’t so much more ticklish it’d probably be even worse, but in a way that seemed to distract from them. Her tummy and flanks were bouncing and twisting a way of trying to resist the sensations. It helped a little, but not much - Seven had no doubt she’d still be laughing her head off even if everything else but them was spared. Same went for her poor knees, and the small movement she was allowed for them did little to stop the devastating effect of the tickling.

They were watching her still, asking their questions, waiting for her to break. She wouldn’t, she refused to. She was Borg, she was unstoppable if the situation demanded it, and they could not hope to overcome her will. No, she’d hold on as long as it took for Mara to do what was needed. She had every faith that at that moment she was working on something to get Seven back home to her... so Seven did her part, and held on.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mara and Lara strolled up to the front desk of the hotel. "Remember," Ms. Danoob said in their earpieces, "the target is in Room 314." Mara said nothing, she just waited for the man to come over. "Hi," she said in the sweet voice she'd often employed when she needed to get something from a mark, "I need a replacement keycard for my room, 314?"

The man offered a smile. "I'd be happy to help, but that's not the right room number."

"Yes, it is," Mara said.

"No, I'm afraid not," he answered. "The woman in 314 looks nothing like you."

Mara had been practicing the Jedi mind trick ability. "You must be mistaken," she said with a wave of her hand."

The man's brow furrowed. "No, I'm not," he said, repeating the hand wave she'd just done. Lara was snickering, and Mara felt like an ass. "Now, really, what's this-"

Lara leaned forward. "I have a weapon in my pocket," she said softly, "pointed at you. Give me the keycard and I won't use it, but if you hit the security button a lot of people will die, starting with you."

The man swallowed, then pulled out a keycard and slid it across the desk. Lara thanked him, then hit him with a stun blast. "Sleep," she said, making a gesture like Mara had while she chuckled a little.

"Shut up," Mara said irritably as she took the card and headed up the stairs. "What's the situation?"

"Now's your best chance," Ms. Danoob said. "Move in as quickly as you can." Together Mara and Lara ran up the stairs towards the third floor.

All at once the tickling stopped, and Seven was left there panting. It wasn’t night yet; she may have lost track of time, but even in the eternity of this hellish experience she could tell that it hadn’t been the usual sixteen hour day. Still floating in her restraints, Seven looked up as the door opened and Ronald Tetz came in. “You’re extremely stubborn,” he said, although it was unnatural sounding. There was an earpiece inside the torture skin that relayed his words to her, so when he spoke it sounded like he was inside her head. “This is you last chance - tell us about your accomplices and about how you pulled off the robbery.”

Seven coughed a little. “You are wasting your time,” she finally said. “No matter how much you tickle me I will not cooperate with the Terran Empire.”

Ronald walked up to her. “Yes,” he said, and ran a finger along her side; even through the suit she squirmed at the tickling touch. “You won’t cooperate... not voluntarily.” He offered her a smile. “At least, not yet.”

“You don’t frighten me,” Seven said plainly. “You have tortured me, and I have endured it. I will continue to do so, because I am Borg, and thus greater than the limitations of flesh.”

“Oh, don’t worry, my dear,” Ronald said soothingly. “No more torture. You’ve proven it simply isn’t the way to get through to you. But there’s always a way. In time, you will not only tell me, but you will be happy doing so.” His smile seemed oddly friendly despite his words. “You will offer your secrets to me solely to earn my affections... even as you call me master.”

Seven’s expression didn’t change. “You are deluded.”

Ronald patted her belly and she stiffened, anticipating a tickle that never came. “You may have resisted our interrogation... but every will has its limits. You, and your secrets, will belong to me very, very soon.”

Samus was just finishing up in the shower, but despite the running water her always-alert ears heard the sound of the door opening. Without turning off the water she slipped out of the shower and headed towards her power suit, but the door opened before she could reach it, and a woman with red hair appeared. Samus swung at her, but surprisingly the woman managed to duck under it, so Samus spun and reversed, catching her in the gut with her elbow. The redhead had a gun of some kind; taking advantage of the position, she wrapped her hand around the other woman's gun hand to get control of it; with her enhanced strength it was easy. As she did, she saw there was another armed woman in the other room; Samus dropped, dragging the redhead down with her as the blasts traveled over her head into the shower. Samus squeezed the redheads trigger finger as she fell, managing to catch the other woman in the leg; she dropped like a stone. Must be stun bolts of some kind, Samus thought as she tried to wrestle the weapon away from the redhead's grip. She drove another elbow in and was rewarded with a pain-filled grunt. As she pulled it free, however, redhead hit a release of some kind, and part of the weapon slid out and onto the floor. Samus jumped to her feet, whirled, and fired at the redhead, or tried to, but nothing happened.

Mara was back on her feet in an instant, visibly annoyed with her quarry. Too bad, Samus thought, you'll have to earn your money if you want to bring me in for whoever hired you. She tried pistol-whipping Mara, but she easily ducked under it and tackled Samus out of the bathroom and into the main room. Samus flipped her off, but even as she got up Mara was back on her feet and coming again, so Samus put out a foot and knocked her back. She scooped up one of the stun weapons the other woman had dropped and pointed, this time rewarded with a blue circular ray. Amazingly, Mara managed to dodge it. Samus fired again, and again, yet Mara managed to somehow stay one step ahead of each shot, until she was close enough to kick the weapon from Samus' hands and grapple with her.

Samus struggled in her grip, but as she did so her mind was racing. There was an unpleasant truth here - even with her enhancements, without her power suit, Mara was better than her. The way she dodged those blasts, she might be better even with the power suit. Samus wasn't going to win this fight... at this point, escaping alive was the best she could hope for. She tossed Mara off and bolted for the door; even as it closed she fired several shots into the locking mechanism, then turned and faced the door. It didn't open, so hopefully that meant her assailant was momentarily trapped. Good, that just left Samus naked, dripping wet, with a stun weapon. She'd been in worse scrapes, she considered as she sprinted up the hall.

"She's on the run," Mara's voice came through the headset. "The armor is secured."

"Good," Ms. Danoob said. "We'll need it once we’ve acquired her. Sensors, we have her?"

"Target is on the stairs heading for the northeast exit."

Starbuck stood inside the Gate, a rifle in her hand. Not a blaster rifle, but something specially designed for operations like this. Alone in the echoing chamber, she sang to herself.

"The wild dogs cry out in the night, as they grow restless longing for some solitary commmmmm-pany..." She rechecked her weapon just for something to do. "I know that I must do what’s right, sure as-"

"Kara," Ms. Danoob said, "stand by for jump."

"Copy," Starbuck said. There was that now familiar sensation and the room was gone, leaving her in the open. A naked woman was rushing up the street. "I'm guessing you're my target," Starbuck said under her breath, sighting along the rifle. The target ran a zigzag pattern, and Kara carefully watched her, breath held, waiting... then pulled the trigger. The miniature transmitter hit, and immediately she vanished.

Samus had no idea what happened; she'd gone from the street to inside this room in the blink of an eye. How- The thought was cut off as the only door hissed open - beyond stood dozens of armed men and women, all pointing their weapons at her. Knowing when she was beaten, she raised her hands. A small woman stepped through the crowd and gave her a smile that did nothing to put her at ease.

"Hello, Samus," Ms. Danoob said. "Welcome to Crossroads Facility."

damn, Samus is proving a tough adversary...wonder how long it will be before she co-operates? and Seven is also proving very tough, but i wonder what he has up his devious sleeve? your attention to detail, descriptions, and plot are truly outstanding..sighs...i'll never get it i don't suppose..

ijustwannaplay said:
That is an interesting addition to the cast... nice. =D
Thanks! Samus should hopefully shake some things up. :)

isabeau said:
damn, Samus is proving a tough adversary...wonder how long it will be before she co-operates? and Seven is also proving very tough, but i wonder what he has up his devious sleeve? your attention to detail, descriptions, and plot are truly outstanding..sighs...i'll never get it i don't suppose..
Well, writing is no different than any other skill - it requires practice and a desire to improve. Usually you can get better if you really want to, so don't get discouraged... but don't expect it to just happen either. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back