• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valentines Day Tickle (M/F) - WARNING SOME SEXUAL MATERIAL

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
I know it is a coulpe days past valentines day but I couldn't get it finished on time. I hoep you enjoy this story. P.S. as mentioned in the title there is some sexualt content in the beginning and especially the end.

P.P.S. A brief character desription.Amy is 5'4, blonde hair, slender build and blueeyes. Danny is 5'7, slender build, brown hair, brown eyes

It was Valentines Day and Amy Shepherd and her boyfriend, Danny Waton, were having a romantic evening together. They went out to dinner and a movie before returning to Danny’s house for a night of passion. They went down to Danny’s bedroom, got undressed and began making out. They stopped and were about to climb under the covers when Danny decided it was no or never to inform Amy of his secret tickle fetish.

“Amy… I think its best if you know that I have a … secret tickle fetish.” Danny stuttered.

“You mean you like to tickle people.” Amy asked.

“Yes.”

“W-Well do you want to tickle me now?” Amy asked. Danny was shocked but didn’t want to pass up the opportunity.

“W-would you let me tickle you now?”

“Sure. It might be kind of fun.” Amy replied. Amy had always had a lot of fun as a kid having tickle fights with her brother and sister so she thought it might be cool. She laid down in the spread-eagle position with her head on the pillow. She and Danny agreed that they would use no bondage. Danny started by running his fingers for Amy’s wrist all the way down her body to her feet. Amy giggled a little bit as Danny crossed some of her more ticklish areas. Then Danny began to very lightly tickle Amy’s ribs then gradually started to tickle harder. Amy began to giggle and her giggles turned into laughter as Danny tickled harder.

“hehehehehHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” Amy was rolling form side to side, trying to get away but Danny had a firm hold on her sides and ribcage. AS he tickld her, Danny taunted Amy by saying this like ‘tickle tickle’.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy was trying to fight her natural reactions to block the tickling but as soon as Danny started to tickle her tummy, she began to try and bat his hands away.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! Amy placed her hands underneath her to keep from smacking Danny’s hands away nut she was still squirming all over the place as Danny explored her ticklish belly.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOHOHOHOHOO TICKLISH! HEHEHEDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Danny explored every square inch of Amy’s torso, finding the contours of her abs to be very sensitive.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy’s high pitched laughter was music to Danny’s ears. When Dabid began toscratch at Amy’s belly, tears began flowing from her eyes she was laughing so hard.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy had no idea she was this ticklish and just about jumped through the roof when Danny wriggled his fingers into her cute little belly button.

“NOOOOOO! HEHEHEAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THEHEHEHERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Danny liked the way, Amy’s tummy was bouncing up and down with each belly laugh, so he kept playing with her navel.

‘OH STAHAHAHAHHAP! CAN’T BREATHE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Danny stopped tickling Amy briefly so she could catch her breath.

“So how was it?” Danny asked.

“It was actually kind of fun but I am a LOT more ticklish then I thought I was.” Amy replied as she continued to try and regroup.

“Well, it ain’t over yet.” Danny said teasingly as he moved his wiggling fingers closer to Amy. “Cootchie, Cootchie, Coo.” Danny taunted,.Then, all of a sudden he dove for Amy’s underarms, catching her by surprise. She jumped screamed and burst into laughter.

“WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEAHHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Danny continued to tickle Amy’s smooth underarms. She instinctively pulled her arms down to block the tickling, but all it did was trap Danny’s fingers in her sensitive pits.

“IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Danny ran his fingers down Amy’s sides to her hips, which were also really sensitive.

“SHIT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH PLEHEHEHEHEEHSE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy had tears streaming down her cheeks from all the tickling and was rolling all over the bed trying to escape but it wasn’t working. Danny began to squeezer and tickle Amy’s inner thighs, causing her to bounce up and down on the bed.

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! THAT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He then slid his fingers to the back of Amy’s knees, causing her to kick violently at him, so he had to be careful. Amy was laughing so ahrd, no sound was produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, Danny blew a big raspberry on her tummy before he stopped tickling her once again.

“Are you having fun?” Danny asked as he wiped sweat soaked hair out of Amy’s face.

“Actually <gasp> I am. My siblings and I were always tickling one another when we were younger but I really hadn’t been tickled since then.” Amy explained.

“Well, I’m having fun too.” Danny said as he moved to the foot of the bed and held Amy’s ankles under has arm then ran one finger up and down Amy’s feet slowly. This was enough to make her to giggle.

“heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.” Then Danny started to tickle Amy with all five fingers, causing her to burst into fits of laughter.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHP! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy’s feet were by far her most ticklish spot and the one place she couldn’t stand to be tickled.

“Someone has ticklish feet. Tickle , Tickle little Amy.” Danny teased as he continued to tickle every part of her ticklish feet.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” HE dug as hard as he could into her arches. Amy hit the roof.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Danny then nibbled on the sides of Amy’s feet, causing her to scream more that laugh.

“AAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! AAAAAAAAAAAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAA!” Then Danny started to tickle her toes, causing her to kick violently again.

“SHEHEHEHEHEHET! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” When Danny tickled between her toes with his finger, she started to laugh so hard no sound was produced

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Danny stopped tickling as Amy could hardly breathe.

“Please <gasp> don’t tickle<gasp> my feet <gasp> anymore.” Amy asked. “They are WAY too ticklish and I hated it, I don’t mind being tickled anywhere else but not my feet.”

“Darn.” Danny responded. “I can still have fun with your tummy. Tickle tickle!” Danny taunted as he made tickling motions with his hands and gradually lowered them to Amy’s belly. When they touched her, Amy burst into laughter once again and impulsively started slapping Danny’s hands way again but it was no use.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” As Danny moved his hands closer and closer to Amy’s navel, she started to laugh harder.

“HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEY! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” As soon as he touched her belly button, Amy rolled over onto her stomach to stop the tickling. but Danny was able to reach underneath and continued to claw-tickle her tummy.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Danny continued to lightly tickle as he roiled Amy back onto her back. Then he held her down and started to blow raspberries all over Amy’s torso. Amy really loved the raspberries on her body and let out little giggles with each one.

“heeeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.” Then Danny lightly ran his fingers over Amy’s torso. She was quite sensitive from all the tickling so she let out a giggle once in awhile but was really enjoying it. Next, Danny left wet kisses all over Amy’s tummy, then returned with hi tongue to “clean up the mess.” After that, Danny stuck his tongue into Amy’s belly button causing her to let out a fit of giggles.

“heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.” Danny then ran his tongue all over Amy’s body. He licked down both arms, her neck, breasts stomach, clit, both legs and even over her feet which caused her to let out a few little laughs. Danny then started to tickle Amy’s breasts, casuing her to begin laughing again.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The tickling caused Amy’s nipples to harden. Danny then began to suck on Amy’s nipples. She began to moan with pleasure. Danny messaged Amy’s breasts as he ran his tongue all over her body. Then Danny rubbed Amy’s clitoris with his erect penis, giving her an orgasm. Then they started kissing and wound up making love with each other. In their minds, it was the perfect way to end the perfect valentines day.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Last edited:
it was a good story, but moved a little too fast, slow it down, and extend and you'll be fine

wait...

How do you stick a penis inside a clitoris?
Does someone need an anatomy class?

dude that was cool, I rather enjoyed it, it was actualy quite realistic

I have to say it was a good story, nice sentiment. It was a sweet romantic story; however I got to agree might be best next time you focus on trying to slow the tempo down on the story-extend the emotion btw the couple more and also a little bit of sweet sexy dialogue would have been nice to read and to have seen more in the story. Very good tickle dialogue descriptions-however a real nice sweet good story-however-would have been really neat to have read and seen more sensuality and romance-along with the tickling-extend the dialogue btw the couples and extend the lovemaking scene at the end. But all in all, a very nice sweet good start to a good tickle story. Good job.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back