• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initial Journey, Redux Home Stanza, Vivid Images,And, Improvement, Or, Disaster?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. It did not start well, as they lost three straight to the Mets in New York. The troubles continued as they went to Atlanta, losing two of three there, before finally winning two of three games in Houston, to complete a rough three win, six loss trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year, against the teams from middle America.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday evening, fate dealt him a blow. He entered the apartment, to see Naomi, barefoot on a high ladder, standing on her toes, changing a lightbulb. He looked up at his beautiful wife of nearly a quarter century, her sexy black shirt and shorts, and her bare feet on the ladder, and his penis began to swell in his pants. "Gosh what a beautiful girl that is" Mitch said, as he put down his suitcase. Naomi turned around, almost startled:" Oh gosh, you scared the hell out of me, American, dont do that" Naomi said. "I love you, Australian, let's go to bed and make love" Mitch said. "I dont think so, I'm all dirty, my feet are filthy, and I'm not exactly in the mood to be seduced. You aren't on the top of my favorite person list at the moment" Naomi replied. "Okay, then, so how about we both take showers, go into bed, and have a long talk, and I tell you how much I love you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you, and then maybe that will put you in the mood" Mitch offered. "I see we came home in the mood to try and sweet talk me into bed, well, it isnt going to work. I'm not going to let you fuck me tonight, to wake up tomorrow, and say:" I hate you, you bitch Naomi" tomorrow, just so you can get your penis wet. I am wise to you" Naomi said. Mitch became angry, headed toward the bedroom, and slammed his wallet down:" Okay, fine, I was away from you for ten days, and was spending all that time thinking about how I could try to make things better between us when I arrived home, and how I could work at us, but you seem hell bent on freezing me out like you are Miss Ice Queen, and this is the fucking North Pole. If you dont want me anymore, then why dont you just say so, and I'll stop trying, and stop making an ass of myself, and accept the fact that this will be our last year together" Mitch shot back. "Did I ever say that? Like I've told you one million times, but you dont get, because YOU DONT FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!, If I wanted you out, I would have filed for divorce, changed the locks, or left, and I didnt do any of those things, did I? I am still here, arent I? I need you to feel my heart, Mitchell, and to think of me first, and to realize all that I've given up for you, our kids, and to live on this island, and shelve my acting career. I dont regret that decision, not for a minute, because I have three beautiful grown children, and a man who I've loved since I was a young girl, even if he does break my heart sometimes, but I need you to think of me, and not only of Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell. I want to work this out, and I dont want us to end, not ever. I want to be holding you, the day one of us dies, but I dont have forever to do this with you. I need you to listen to me, and to do things for me, and not to expect everything is all okay if I let you tickle me, fuck me, smell my feet, or stand barefoot on ladders for you. A marriage is much more than that. I want to believe that you love me, and that you mean what you say, but you have to show me with your actions. I want us to try and have a good homestand, and I am going to begin by giving you a peace offering. You are going to be allowed into bed tonight, and we are going to make love. After that, we will see how the homestand plays out" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and that night, after the couple took showers, Naomi came out of the bathroom, naked, her hair wet, as Mitch was lying on the bed, naked himself. Mitch felt his penis begin to swell, as Naomi walked naked across the room, toward the bed. "God, you are so beautiful" Mitch said, breathlessly. "I already told you that you are getting some tonight, American, so you dont have to flatter me" Naomi said, lying on the bed. Naomi was lying flat across the bed, and Mitch got on top of her, and went to kiss her:" I am not flattering you. I mean it. You are beautiful, and I love you" He said, passionately kissing her. As Mitch made his way down Naomi's body, kissing her from head to toes, he briefly goosed her sides, and she giggled, but he didnt want to make a big thing with the tickling, for obvious reasons. When he entered her, she was wet inside already, and quickly had an orgasm. With all their troubles, this couple who was married for nearly a quarter century, was still wild about each other. Naomi's nipples were hard as rocks, and she lied there, her eyes closed, just remembering the first time they had made love, and the thousands of times since. Finally, Mitch himself had an orgasm, and when it was over, he lied there, kissing her hair, and cuddling her in his arms. "I dont ever want to lose you. Please, dont leave me" Mitch said. "I'm not going anywhere, American, not now anyway, and what we just did was very nice, and it felt good, but it doesnt solve what is wrong between us. If we continue to have a good homestand, I will give you your special foot smelling and ladder favors. Let's just try to get along over these next ten days, and build on something. " Naomi said. "You have my word on it, sweetheart." Mitch said, kissing Naomi's hair.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand at the ballpark, against the Pirates. It was a clear, comfortable 70 degree evening. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and, after she got the Pirates out in the first, Mitch came up with a man on in the bottom of the first, and thrilled the crowd of over 30,000, by hitting a long home run to right field. As he rounded the bases, he spotted Naomi through the plexiglass window in the bullpen. She blew him a kiss, and he mouthed "I love you" to her. The Good Guys got another run in the first, and that was all Kate Hudson needed, as she pitched eight strong innings, and gave way to Hilary Duff in the ninth, for what would be a 3-2 Good Guys win. That night, when they got home, the couple made love again. Was this just a lull, or the beginning of a resurgance? The next night, Mitch hit another first inning homer, this time a solo shot, as Gil Bellows fired seven shutout innings, and gave way to the pen, in a 5-0 whitewashing of the Pirates. Charlize Theron hurled nine shutout innings on Wednesday night, but Amanda Bynes served up a tenth inning dinger, and the Pirates got all they needed, for a 1-0 Pirate triumph.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, the couple showed up to counseling, and reported to the therapist that they were having a good week. "I'm glad, but I honestly cant keep track of you two anymore. Good, bad, up, down, gosh, what an unstable marriage you have. I hope this time that you can have a good period, for a long while, instead of the rollercoaster you've been having lately" He said. That night, when the couple got home, they were lying in bed, watching TV, as Mitch lay at Naomi's bare feet. He kept playing piggies with her toes, and she kept flexing them back, and giggling. "Leave the toes alone, American, that tickles." She giggled. "Pull down your shorts, and let me fuck you. Give me a quickie, and I'll stop playing with your toes. If not, you get a full blown tickle on your feet" Mitch said. "You think you can scare a woman who loves to be tickled, into your little quickie session, by threatening to tickle her? You've gone mad" Naomi said, in jest. "Yeah, I'm mad, Australian, mad about you. I've had your beautiful bare feet just a couple of inches from my face all night, and I am going insane, so please do what you always say you are supposed to as a wife, and let me fuck you. I promise, it will be worth your while" Mitch said. Naomi pulled down her shorts, and her underpants, revealing her naked pussy. She still had her T shirt on:" This better be good, American, or you will pay" Naomi said, spreading her legs. "Dont threaten me, Australian, or I will do what I havent for a while, and tie you down, and tickle you to death, now spread your legs, have a few orgasms, and shut up" Mitch said. Naomi smirked, and did as told, and she did have orgasms. At that moment, it was hard to believe the couple had so many underlying issues, but Mitch wasnt complaining. He was just going to go with the flow, and hope it lasted for a while.
The next night, the Cubs came to town. Neve Campbell was on the hill. She pitched well, but the Good Guys got shut out, losing 3-0. Rachel Leigh Cook allowed four runs in eight innings on Saturday night, but the Good Guys pushed across the winning run in the ninth, prevailing, 5-4. Kate Hudson was the starter on a sunny, 84 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was fantastic that day, shutting out the Cubs for six innings, with twelve strikeouts. By that time, the Good Guys had nine runs, as they won going away, 9-1.
The Cardinals visited Paradise on Monday night, in the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows got hit hard that night, and the Good Guys could not recover, losing 7-6. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night, and allowed but two runs in eight innings, as the Paradise Islanders broke a 2-2 eighth inning tie, with a two run Mitch homer. The bullpen blew away the Cards in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 4-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny, 86 degree Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched very well that day, allowing one run in six innings. The game was tied, 1-1 until the eighth, when Mitch came up with two men on, and put the homestand on ice, blasting a long homer into the parking lot. The bullpen put the Cards down in the last inning, and the Good Guys had a 4-1 win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. It had been the most tranquil homestand for Mitch and Naomi in a long while, but, as Mitch packed his bags for the upcoming road trip to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis, it looked like the couple was in a much needed calming down period.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, folllowing the win against the Cubs. The featured lee would be beautiful actress Gabrielle Union, who starred in such films as Daddy's Little Girls. At first, she wasnt sure about being tickled, as she was a bit prissy, and uptight, but, after a drink, or two, stripped to her bra and panties, and agreed to be tickled. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Gabrielle's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Gabrielle on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed and squeaked:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! OMG THAT IS SO TICKLISH! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling Gabrielle on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, and she squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHE! Finally, Naomi walked over, with Mitch, and had a big smirk on her face:" Hi, Gab, this is my husband, Mitch, and he is an expert foot tickler. I should know, because he's been tickling the hell out of my feet for 25 years. I guarantee you that when he gets through with you, you will have had the foot tickle of your life" Naomi kissed Mitch, and moved away. Mitch, with a huge smirk on his face, then proceeded to tickle Gabrielle's soles and toes with his fingers, two feathers inbetween her ten toes, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. The extremely ticklish Gabrielle went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, screaming with laughter, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING ON THE TOES! I CANT STAND IT! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF! NOOOOOOOOO! STAHHHHHHP! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Gabrielle was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "We had a very good homestand this time, American. I am exhausted from how many times you fucked me during this week" Naomi said, in jest. "Well, Aussie, you have ten days to rest up, and I will see you next Sunday night" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on the lips, and heading into the airport.
So, it had been an uncharacteristically calm homestand of good play, hot hitting by Mitch, peace between Mitch and Naomi, and much physical attention. Now came a ten day road trip. Was the good homestand an abberration, or was it the beginning of a better period for the couple? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

It's good to see Mitch and Naomi on the same page with each other for the first time in a long time. Let's hope it holds out for a bit eh? Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, it was nice to see some tranquility between them, finally.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, hopefully within the next day or so.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back