• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was Kelly Ripa Tickled?

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Did Sam Champion tickle
the exposed parts of Kelly's foot/feet? I hope so. Or was it just a surprised reaction that became a humourous reaction.
:cool:

Rajee....I think that's a ticklish reaction!! I think it's a VERY ticklish reaction! Great clip, man, thanks, as always!

what do YOU think of it, Rajee?

Atleast we know that the instep and the area beside the instep is ticklish. :cool:

The first thing she says is "Sam..." right before breaking down into that great long peal of laughter, that's definitely a ticklish reaction. He's probably trying to massage around her arch, maybe reaching a little under into the sole....(until she twists around, and that's when the camera captures down there).

Right on, definitely ticklish, best clip of her yet!

Rajee, please forgive me.......i must still stick to my guns and say kellys feet arent ticklish. that was just playing it up for the show. i refer back to the show many years ago when regis tried tickling kellys foot and got absolutely zero reaction. i hope we can still be friends? :idunno:

Last edited:
Of course. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I would be a fool to lose friends over such a small trivial uncertain topic.

Too bad you don't have those scenes on vhs. I would love to see them for myself.
:xpulcy:

Thanks, rajee. :cool: I have no doubt that was a ticklish reaction from Kelly.

rajee said:
Of course. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I would be a fool to lose friends over such a small trivial uncertain topic.

Too bad you don't have those scenes on vhs. I would love to see them for myself.
:xpulcy:

Yeah, this happened many years ago when she was pregnant. i wish i did. it would be the proof i need!

DOH! You could kick yourself in the arse for not recording it, couldn't you.
DOH!
:smilestar :devil2: :veryhappy :cool2:

rajee said:
DOH! You could kick yourself in the arse for not recording it, couldn't you.
DOH!
:smilestar :devil2: :veryhappy :cool2:

I dont think i was on the TMF back then anyway. but the memory will last forever!

Looked like a ticklish reaction to me - but whatever the case may be, that's a great clip! Thanks Rajee!

YES, that is definitely a tickllish reaction.
Definitely a thumbs UIP.
It was unexpected & seemed totally off-script.
If she faked it then she is s REALLY good actress.
I totally bought it as a REAL reaction, & believe me, I can tell pretty much if someone is faking being tilckled.

Well shes on national tv. if someones goofing around and tickling your feet, why be seen as a prude about it in front of millions of people. you just have fun, go along with it and pretend. and yes, she is a good actress.

I agree with you that she is a professional and a great actress. :dogpile: :xpulcy: ;) :devil: :bowing:

Whether she is faking or not, it was a nice mainstream reaction regarding tickling. Also, it sounds to me at one point she says something to the effect of "I'm so ticklish" but it is hard to understand through her laughter.

As for the Regis tickling Kelly and getting no effect. Maybe Regis is just as bad as a tickler as Howard Stern.

VIGNYC said:
Whether she is faking or not, it was a nice mainstream reaction regarding tickling. Also, it sounds to me at one point she says something to the effect of "I'm so ticklish" but it is hard to understand through her laughter.

As for the Regis tickling Kelly and getting no effect. Maybe Regis is just as bad as a tickler as Howard Stern.

Yes, i understand some people cant tickle worth a crap, but if your really ticklish and someone is running a finger along your soles, youll have a reaction no matter how bad the tickler is. thats my story and im sticking to it!

what did she say?

can anyone make out what she's saying? maybe we need to give this clip to the FBI to analyze, like they analyze al-quada tapes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back