• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The hunting Trip FF/M (sexual)

Spiderdude26

TMF Master
The Hunting Trip
FF/M by Spiderdude

Of the coast of Africa a man by the name of Harry Sentry was hunting for a wild boar. He was a tone man at the tender age of 23 who loved to hunt. His father got him into hunting when he was 13 years old and now Harry is one of the best hunters out there. He was also into lifting weights. He was toned all over his body at 5 feet 10 inches and weighed 150lbs. He had long brown hair he always keep clean, oval glasses and loved brown hunting outfits.

Anyways back in Africa and this wild boar hunt. Harry was walking along a path about 2 miles from his camp. He wanted to hunt this beast alone. As he was walking he tripped over and fell over into a pond of mud. Harry was covered in mud but with the sun beaming down he was getting too hot anyways. The weather was around 92 degrees and he was tired of wearing his outfit. So he stripped it off and put on his hunting loincloth.

“I feel like Tarzan”. Harry said to himself, when suddenly he heard a noise. He paused for a few seconds and suddenly he was thrown in the air and smacked right onto a nearby tree. The impact knocked him out cold.

Harry’s eyes opened slowly and noticed he couldn’t move. He felt as if his arms where tied above his head and his feet where tied behind the tree. With a side view, he looked like a bow. Harry thought to himself, oh man I’m in a loincloth tied to a freaking tree. Suddenly the bushes nearby started to rustle. Harry got scared, was it the boar, or a lion. He closed his eyes.

When his eyes opened right in front of him was a girl. He screamed and then went “oh little girl you scared me”. She looked like she was 20 with dark brown hair. She had tribal paint on her face and beads around her neck. She was bare breasted and had a loincloth on like his. For a tribal girl she was very attractive also.

“Let me go”. Harry ordered her, and all she did was look at his face and smiled. “Please I beg you”. Harry said, and she keeps on looking then giggled. Harry didn’t know what else to do. Then she spoke, but he couldn’t understand her she spoke in native tongue. Now he was worried, what on earth did this girl want from him?

She then lifted her hands up to his rock hard abs and started to rub his stomach. Harry just hung there, until suddenly there rubs turned into gliding from her fingertips. He began to giggle gently, and her fingers glided up to his exposed pecks. Harry just went on giggling like a baby, and the girl smiled at him. Then her fingers glided over his bare nipples and he giggled more and more.

“Stop” Harry said to her, and she glided her way to his underarms. The giggling turned to a chuckle then to laughter. She smiled more at him and noticed him laughing. Harry was laughing as she wiggled her fingertips into his helpless exposed armpits. “It tickles”. Harry said, but she keeps wiggling. Suddenly it stops, and Harry is relived she’s over.

She bent down to his legs and placed her hands on his thighs. She began to squeeze his strong thighs and he began to laugh again. What’s up with this girl, he thought to himself. Does she have some sort of a fetish? Then her hands made there way up to his ass. Now Harry got a bit excited, and thought wow she’s getting kinky on me. She began to wiggle her fingers on his bare ass and he started to giggle more.

The loincloth on Harry’s torso began to jump upwards a bit. Harry was growing some wood from this; she must be a kinky girl. She noticed the jumping of his loincloth and decided to feel under it. Then he felt her fingertips tickling his naked balls. Harry closed his eyes and thought, god I’m getting so horny from this. Then it stopped and she started to walk behind him.

Harry was hanging there with a boner and this girl was teasing him immensely. Then he felt her fingertips attack another part of his body. He started to laugh harder now as he felt her fingertips wiggling into his exposed bare soles. “Not my feet”. Harry screamed, as he scrunched his toes from the tickling. For some reason she liked his feet a lot, like it was a love bond.

Harry’s feet where so sweaty and wet from the heat, and her fingers glided so nicely over those sensitive size 11 soles. His laughter got worse and he began to thrash his head. His eyes started to tear up and the sweat started splashing off his hot naked body. Then his laughter grew and grew worse every minute. She just kept on playing with his feet.

Suddenly his laughter got really loud and he was waling with excitement. His toes kept scrunching and his stomach started to cringe. His loincloth kept on dancing with his intense erection, the tickling was making him even Hornier. Suddenly the tickling was too much for him and he started to fad with reality, she kept on tickling his poor bare hot soles and she laughed as he did.

Harry was going crazy and he was losing his ability to think. Then Harry faded out and stopped laughing, it’s like he just passed out. The girl stopped and got up and turned to face him. Harry was out cold again with the hardest boner in his life. She pulled off his loincloth and looked at his giant cock. It was around 9 inches, all vainly with a very big cock head. It was shaved also, he must be metrosexual.

He woke up and looked down at it, and noticed she was tickling his shaft lightly. His cock was so full of cum all he wanted was to shot that load. But she kept teasing it. Poor Harry was going nuts now, then she looked up and him and noticed he was awake. She smiled at his face and put her fingers in her mouth and blew. Her friend popped her head out and walked towards her. Harry felt I don’t think there going to let me cum.

One girl started tickling his armpit and the other tickled his feet. It was a double team tickle and he was there victim. All Harry did was laugh like a mad man now. His cock kept dancing like nuts with beads of sweat flying from his tired hot body. He was so insanely hard all he wanted to do was jerk his cock so bad. They tickled him for 2 hours till the two girls got tired. Harry was crying with intense laughter, and his cock was so hard he wanted to go mad.

Finally he felt a hand wrap around his hard shaft and started to jerk it. His sweaty dick was finally going to get its relive. The jerking got faster and all he did was pant on a count of how tired he was. Suddenly a huge explosion erupted from his cock and shot about 20 squirts of cum. Harry was so relived after he felt that cum shot in the air. He then passed out again, from how tired he was.

Then Harry woke up a good 10 hours later in a bed. He was back in his loincloth and looked around. Then the two girls walked into the tent. All Harry did was lay there wonder what where they going to do next. They pulled out a plate of food for him to eat and smiled. Suddenly he heard the girls talk. “Fooled you Harry”. He looked at them puzzled. “Where American’s, and we finally got to have some fun with your sexy body”. Harry lied back and said “Women”.

-The End-

Wonderful tale! Thank you for posting this! I hope you do more work for us! :woot: :jester:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back