• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rescued and I begin to live (M/f....eventually)

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
(Author’s Note: I know this is a request, but there is not much tickling in this one. In part 2, there will be tons and tons of it. The italicized parts are lyrics that I took from songs. I do not own any of the songs or lyrics. Enjoy!)

I am a slave to a cat-man. He has black fur, and the sternest but most beautiful green eyes you will ever see. I, on the other hand, am a black and white cat-woman with blue eyes. I am very obedient (for the most part but shhhhhhhhhhhhhh). He has several rules for me, as every Master should for their slave. Mine are:

-No back talking
-Always wear my collar
-Keep my collar clean
-Obey every command when it is given

I had come to my Master in that he saved me from my old Master, Master John, who was cruel to me. He kept me under lock and key all day and created things that I had done, but were actually lies, just so he could whip me. I begged for his mercy and forgiveness but he was deaf to my pleas. Master Osco was a friend of his and would often visit. I would always serve him and Master John, and if anything was to Master John’s displeasure, I would get a severe whipping, and he would say I was lazy, disobedient, and sassy.

Weary, tell me will you hold me, when wrong will you scold me, when lost will you find me, but they told me, I’ll bet you’ll be faithful, and walk when not able and fight to the end but I am only human…

I often felt that I was just there so he could take his anger and frustration out on me. I frequently tried to plan a runaway, but I was never brave enough to try it.

You’ve abused me in a way I’ve never known, you’ve abused me in a way I’ve never known, so break me shake me hate me take me over….

I felt so unloved that I often wished someone would save me from his wrath.
One day that all changed. Master Osco was visiting and I was in the kitchen preparing lunch for him and Master John.

I don’t wanna do this anymore…

It seemed Master John thought I was taking my time and going too slow for his taste and that I was doing it on purpose just to anger him.

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurt, because of you I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me, because of you I am afraid….

He stormed into the kitchen and approached me. “Slave, why are you going so slowly? None of my other slaves do this to me, especially when I have company!” He grabbed me and tore the shirt off my back. He threw me to the floor and grabbed the whip that he always kept with him.

I knew what was coming, and begged, “Master, please…..”

SOS, please someone help me, it’s not healthy for me to feel this, Y-O-U are making this hard, I can’t take it, it don’t feel right, SOS please someone help me, it’s not healthy for me to feel this, Y-O-U are making this hard, You got me tossing and turning, I can’t sleep at night...

He cracked the whip across my back at least a dozen times before Master Osco had had enough, pushed him away, and came to me. I stayed still even though I was sobbing openly.

Kiss me and free me, carry me, carry me hold me, lift me up slowly, carry me there, save me, softly you say to me, I will be there, lift me up slowly carry me hold me show me you care, hold me….

He comforted me as I curled into a ball and continued sobbing. I had heard from their much conservation that Master Osco never whipped his slaves; he did not even own a whip. He stroked my head gently as I slowly calmed down, but I was still shaking.

Can I ask you a question please, promise you won’t laugh at me, honestly I’m standing here, afraid I’ll be betrayed, as twisted as it seems I only feel love in my dreams, so let in the morning light and let the darkness fade away…

He gently picked me up and walked out of the house. I carefully rested my head on his shoulder, hoping that I would not anger him.

I feel like I’ve never known love, I feel like I’ve never known love, I feel like I’ve never known love, I feel like I’ve never known love, I feel like I’ve never known love, I feel like I’ve never known love…

He placed me inside of his car on the backseat and walked around to the driver side’s door. He entered and drove away from John’s house.

We arrived at his house and Master Osco settled me in. I would be one of his slaves after I recovered from my ordeal. One day I was to in the house alone as Master Osco has to take care of some business. I felt so safe there until Master Osco announced I all alone while he was away. I was terrified, as I was sure that Master John would come and take me back and I would fall back under his whip. He reassured me that nothing would happen, and he was right, for a while at least.

Take strength from those that need you…but danger is no stranger here…

I was more comfortable the Master John would not come around while I was alone. One day he did come to try persuade me to come back.

You say you’ve changed, but boy you know your begging don’t fool me, because to you it’s just a game….Time had made me strong, I’m starting to move on, it’s just too little too late…

Over the next few weeks, Master Osco started taking me places, to the countryside, the beach, and other places that Master John never took me.

I can see us holding hands walking on the beach, our toes in the sand, I can see us in the countryside sitting on the grass laying side by side……

Once, after an excursion to the beach, when we returned home, Master Osco presented me with a box. I sat on the couch to open it and I found a black skirt that had slits all the way up the sides and the front and back were connected by two rings at the hips. My blue top was simply a blue bikini top. “Slave, I humbly request the honor of collaring you in a formal collaring ceremony.”

This ring here represents my heart, but there’s just one thing I need from you, saying I do…

“I accept your request by allowing you to collar me.” It appeared to me that since the ceremony was planned for the next day, he had this planned for weeks, maybe even months without my knowledge. He had contacted my old trainer, who had trained me to be a good submissive. He was to put the collar he used on me back on me and then remove it as part of the ceremony, revealing that I was released from his ownership. The next morning, several slaves of Master’s guests helped prepare me for the ceremony. They gave me a manicure and pedicure and a bath and groomed my fur until it shined. I then donned my old slave outfit that my trainer had brought with him.

For all those times you stood for me, for all the truth that you made me see, for all the joy you brought to my life, for all the wrong that you made right, for every dream you made come true, for all the love I found in you, I’ll be forever thankful baby….

The ceremony was beautiful and went smoothly. Afterwards I dressed in Master Osco’s slave outfit for me.

I am everything I am because you loved me…

Master Osco did enjoy some rather unique things, and I did them without question, so he often called me his Freaky Girl.

Handcuffs, can you get freaky, how far would you go to please me, whips and chains, girl are you down with that? Strange places, meet me wherever, wearing just an overcoat and hat…

TWO WEEKS LATER…

I had awoken that morning to find a note from my Master. I read it aloud, “Slave, I had some business that I had to attend to. Do not do anything of which I would disapprove. Signed, Master Osco.” I must tell you something else. When I became his slave, he told me that his bedroom was strictly off limits to me. I had always obeyed that rule. However, I was bored and I ventured upstairs and stood outside the door that leads to his bedroom. I reached for the doorknob but snatched my paw back, thinking I heard the front door open. I waited for a minute but I heard nothing more. I reached again and slowly opened the door. I crept inside and began looking around. His room was so intriguing that an hour went by and I was still exploring. I heard the front door open and I looked up, knowing he would catch me in here.

He called as he walked up the stairs, “Slave?” I tried to put everything away before he entered, but he strolled in and caught me red-pawed. “SLAVE! What are you doing in here?!”

I stammered, “M-Master….I-I….” I dropped to my knees before him and bowed my head as he towered over me. He stared down at me.

“I am very disappointed in you, slave.”

“It is to be expected that you are disappointed in me, Master.”

“You know I will have to punish you now, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Now get out while I decide your punishment.”

Dirty Babe, you see these shackles, Baby I’m your slave, I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave, it’s just no one makes me feel this way…..

A few minutes later Master Osco entered my room. “Slave, get up and go into my room.” I got up and walked into his room with him right behind me. “Now lay on the bed.” I lay on the bed and he restrained me to it. “This will change how much you enjoy being in my room, Slave.” I nodded and I squirmed nervously as I never had broken a rule as strict as this before.

Father please forgive me for I know not what I do….

“It is no use to ask for forgiveness, slave.” He spoke even though I had said nothing to him. He departed out of the room and left me in silence.

As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo, he came into her apartment, he left the bloodstains on the carpet, she ran underneath the table, he could see she was unable, so she ran into the bedroom, she was struck down, it was her doom.

Then Master John crawled into the room and I screamed before he could gag me. “Slave! Are you ok??”

Aaow! (Annie are you ok)
I don’t know! (Will you tell us, that you’re ok?)
I don’t know! (There’s a sign in the window)
I don’t know! (That he struck you-a crescendo Annie)
I don’t know! (He came into your apartment)
I don’t know! (Left bloodstains on the carpet)
I don’t know why baby! (Then you ran into the bedroom)
I don’t know! (You were struck down)
(It was your doom-Annie!)
(Annie are you ok)

Master John shoved a gag into my mouth and quickly untied me from the bed. He carried me out of the window into his waiting car. He locked me in and drove away.

Dad gone it-baby! (Will you tell us, that you’re ok?)
Dad gone it-baby! (There’s a sign in the window)
Dad gone it-baby! (That he struck you-a crescendo Annie)
Hoo! Hoo! (He came into your apartment)
Dad gone it! (Left bloodstains on the carpet)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! (Then you ran into the bedroom)
Dad gone it! (You were struck down)
(It was your doom-Annie!)

We arrived back at his house and he dragged me out of his car by my feet as I tried to claw and bite him. He threw me into the dungeon and I clamored to my feet and backed away from him as he advanced towards me. I backed into a wall and he ripped off my clothes, the outfit Master Osco given to me. I was now naked, except for my collar, which Master John sliced off with his dagger that he now kept hidden in his boot. My dreams of being free from him were shattered.

A dream is gone…

He picked me up and placed my back against a wall, which I found odd, since this was not the customary whipping position that I was so accustomed to being restrained in. He forced me arms above my head and secured them there. He then shackled my ankles to the wall. He then roughly shoved a gag into my mouth and duct taped my mouth shut. “Since you departed slave, I found a new means of punishing my bad slaves. Tell me, are you…ticklish?” My eyes grew wide and he chuckled. “Yes, tickling can be pure evil if used correctly.” He then called out, “CASSIE!!!” Cassie, I assumed, was new. She came rushing in.

“Yes Master?” He took her aside and faced her away from me, so I could only see her back. I could tell that he had devised his new way after Cassie arrived, since her back was scarred, but nowhere as severe as mine was. Master John then left the room, leaving Cassie and me alone. She turned to face me and studied me for a second. I was shaking since I was scared about what was going to happen to me. “Aww, don’t be scared. I won’t hurt you.” She looked around and gently removed my gag. I winced and turned my head. “Angel, look at me.” She raised her hand and I tensed, thinking she was going to slap me. Instead, she gently took my chin in her hand and turned my head towards her. “I will help you get out of here, so you don’t end with the same fate I have.”

Miracles happen, miracles happen, you showed me fate is not blind, I don’t need wings to help me fly, miracles happen.

I looked at her with the most grateful expression. She then ran out of the room, up a flight of stairs and outside, I assumed. Master called, “Why do I not hear laughing?” He came thudding down the stairs to find me alone. “Where is Cassie?” I merely shook my head. “Tell me and I will return you to Master Osco.”

Somebody hear me out…

I pondered this and decided this one offer I could not refuse. “She…she said she was going to fetch Master Osco to rescue me.” He nodded slowly.

Let me go…

“You are a good girl.” He released me and gave me an outfit to wear since he destroyed the only clothes I had. He tied me up and dropped me off on Master Osco’s doorstep. I was tied with my wrists tied to my ankles so I was hunched over. Just then, Master Osco opened the door and saw me.

There you are…

“Angel!” He was so surprised that he used my real name. He untied me and led me inside. I kept quiet, as I was shaken from my latest run-in with Master John. He sat with me on the couch and hugged me. “Oh I was so worried. What did he do to you?”

“He didn’t do anything to me.”

“Are you telling the truth?” I did not respond for a few minutes. He reached out and tickled my ribs. I squealed and attacked him back. We both fell off the couch and rolled around in a big playful tickle fight. I clambered to my feet and ran off. He chased me and quickly grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me into his bedroom and pinned me to the bed. He sat on my legs and poised his claws above me feet. Even though I could only see his back, I knew what he was going to do. I positively SCREAMED when he dug his claws in underneath my toes. I writhed and tried to buck him off but he just kept going. He ran his claws over every single square inch, and exploited the areas were I reacted the most. I was truly out of breath when he stopped. I panted as he smiled at me. He let me up and led me to the kitchen.

Hopelessly devoted to you...

Once there, he showed me an invitation to a ball, of sorts, where Masters could bring their slaves and show them off. He said the ball was tomorrow night and that we had to go shopping for a dress, and a new collar and jewelry to match it. We left and headed to a small formal dress shop. We started looking for dresses that I liked. I found several. One was a deep purple that flowed to the floor straight down and had no sleeves. The next one I found was a light blue, and it was essentially a halter dress. The last one was my favorite. It was pink, and was strapless. The top was tight down to waist, where the skirt billowed out with a petticoat. I took all three and began trying them on. The purple one was a little too big, while the blue one was too small. The pink dress fit perfectly and I loved how it looked on me.

La chica sexy…

We purchased it and headed on to our next stop. Our next stop was the place where Master Osco had selected my collar. We looked around until we found the color that matched my dress. It was pink leather. We purchased that and headed to the jewelry store next. Once there, we selected a matching bracelet, anklet set that was sterling silver, and had pink gemstones set into them. We purchased them and headed home. I set the dress, collar and jewelry carefully into my closet and went to bed. I was so excited that I was sure I would not fall asleep.

No sleep 2nite...

The next day was spent getting ready for the ball. I bathed and carefully attended to my fur. At ten minutes before we had to leave, I slipped on the dress and buckled my collar. I then put on my bracelet and anklet. We proceeded to where the ball was being held, the home of a Master that was well known in the area. He walked in, with me following three steps behind him, to show respect. We were enjoying the party until a messenger found me and presented me with a plain white envelope with my name written on it. I walked into the foyer, which was thankfully empty. I opened the envelope and pulled out a letter from my mother. I began reading it.

“Dear Angel,

It is of my greatest sorrow that I must inform you of a tragedy. You father has fallen violently ill and is in the hospital. Please come home, Angel. Come home.

Love,
Mother”

Come home soon...

I ran out of the foyer, found Master Osco, and pulled him into the foyer. I showed him the letter and we sped off to the hospital, Grossmont Hospital. I ran up to the front desk and asked where John Calloway’s room was. He told me the room and I walked to the elevator. I entered and pressed the button for the sixth floor. I was excited to see him and show him my dress, for I had not seen him for several years. I strolled out of it and walked down to his room. I walked in to find it empty except for my Daddy, lying still on his bed. His heart monitor was completely flat. “Daddy?” I got no response and I came closer. “Daddy? Please answer me?” I was hoping against hope that his monitor was just broken. As minutes ticked by my hope slipped away and I shut the door. I walked back to his bed and lay next to him as I cried. I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed hysterically, wishing I was dead too.

I try not to cry, Mommy says its ok, I know you don’t like it when I cry, You never wanted me to be sad, I try Daddy but it hurts...I miss you Daddy...

I laid there until Master Osco came in and picked me up. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kept crying as he carried me down to his car. He carried me into my room and laid me on my bed. He cuddled with me until I fell asleep. The next morning he discovered that I was not in my bed. “Angel?” He looked all over, and the last place he looked was the bathroom, the only room with a lock on the door. “Angel?”

I sighed, “Yes?”

“Just checking to see if you were alright.” He walked off and I curled up on the floor in my dress. I stayed there until Master Osco picked the lock and came and lay next to me. I stayed still and cried to myself. “Your mother called. The funeral is tomorrow.” I did not say anything but sniffled and wondered if I would be able to handle going to his funeral. “You should really get out of that dress, wearing it will remind you of him and slow or even stop the healing process.” I shook my head.

“I will never take this dress off.” I wanted to cling to any little scent of him, knowing it was the only thing I had that reminded me of him. I was devastated since he and I were close. I was Daddy’s Princess, since I was his only daughter. I got up and walked out the bathroom to get a bite to eat.

I guess we never really moved on...

The next day, I did attend his funeral, still wearing my pink dress. I cried silently as the Minister talked about his life and his personality. After the funeral, I walked to his house and we divided his possessions. I received his car, a spot of cash, and other things as was promised in his will. I was also able to sneak a pair of his jeans past my mother so I could use the fabric to make a pillow. I went out and purchased the stuffing and thread to create the pillow. I also bought a bottle of his favorite perfume, that way I could smell his scent and remember the good times we had together.

Oh, I am thinking about our younger years, it was only you and me, we were young and wild and free, now nothing can take you away from me...

I had started going to a support group, since this had really hit me hard. The route I would take to get there involved me driving past my father’s house. It was never easy to cope with the flood of memories that would affect me as I drove by.

I miss how you used to tickle me, tickle my belly, my belly hurts...

One week, the teacher wanted us to bring one item that we could use to comfort ourselves. Naturally, I brought the pillow that I had made. That day, that teacher suggested we write a diary, as if we were writing a letter to the family member we lost. Before I went back to Master Osco’s house, I went to a stationary store and purchased a diary with a lock and key.

When I returned home, I fell into a trap Master Osco had set for me. He caught me and tied me to his bed, claiming it was “time for some fun!” He slowly and teasingly removed my tennies, one by one. Then he repeated the procedure with my pink socks. I wriggled nervously as he settled himself before my paws. I watched as he stuck his tongue out and slooooowly licked my paws from heel to toes. I shrieked and began laughing instantly.

He continued to lick my paws for a long time. I writhed, bucked, and begged. He licked all over my paws and my laughter began to slow as I grew.....well, let us say excited. “Mmmm, lick under my toes.” Surprisingly, he listened. This was the moment that I started taking control of Osco. “Now lick my soles.” I couldn’t help but laugh as he licked me there. “Now, you are my foot worship and tickling slave.” He nodded and kept licking as my excitement increased. Finally, I ordered him to cease and desist. He did so willingly. “You are a good boy, Osco.” I stroked his head.

TO BE CONTINUED...
4 Because Of You-Kelly Clarkson
5 SOS-Rihanna
6 Will You Be There-Michael Jackson
7 Black Roses Red-Alanda Grace
8 Black Roses Red-Alanda Grace
9 Two Worlds-Phil Collins
10 Too Little Too Late-JoJo
11 My Love-Justin Timberlake
12 My Love-Justin Timberlake
13 Because You loved Me-Celine Dion
14 Because You Loved Me-Celine Dion
15 Freaky Girl-Shaggy
16 Sexyback-Justin Timberlake
17 Evil Deeds-Eminem
18 Smooth Criminal-Michael Jackson
19 Smooth Criminal-Michael Jackson
20 Smooth Criminal-Michael Jackson
21 Two Worlds-Phil Collins
22 Miracles Happen-Myra
23 Daddy’s Little Girl-Frankie J
24 Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
25 The One-Backstreet Boys
26 Hopelessly Devoted To You-Olivia Newton-John
27 La Chica Sexy-Los Tucanes De Tijuana
28 No Sleep 2nite-Faders, Inc.
29 Come Home Soon-SheDaisy
30 Heaven-DJ Sammy
31 Lips Of An Angel-Hinder
32 Heaven-DJ Sammy
33 Heaven-DJ Sammy

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Thanks again Navel and Hero! :grouphug:

Np I am getting ready to get an idea for the story where you and bellystrokes tickle me.

great concept, utilizing song lyrics within the story line...no need to apologize for the lack of tickling, you are setting up a good plot...you just get better and better..

isabeau said:
great concept, utilizing song lyrics within the story line...no need to apologize for the lack of tickling, you are setting up a good plot...you just get better and better..

Thanks Izzy! I thought that the lyrics would be useful for conveying the mood of that scene....

Navel: ;)

Great idea, using songs to tell the story. I look forward to part two. :D

WOW! Thanks for the story, I feel honored that I was in it. It was truly well written and one of the best I read. Can't wait for the continuation.
Sorry it took so long to respond. I had surgery and the incisions got infected. They treated it as a staff infection and I was in the hospital for four days plus the medicine I'm on makes me feel tired and nautious. This is my last day for the medicine so I should be better in a day or so. Enough of that and again thank you you and that story made me feel so much better and special and speaking of special that is what you are.

osco89 said:
WOW! Thanks for the story, I feel honored that I was in it. It was truly well written and one of the best I read. Can't wait for the continuation.
Sorry it took so long to respond. I had surgery and the incisions got infected. They treated it as a staff infection and I was in the hospital for four days plus the medicine I'm on makes me feel tired and nautious. This is my last day for the medicine so I should be better in a day or so. Enough of that and again thank you you and that story made me feel so much better and special and speaking of special that is what you are.

Thanks honey! I was so scared that you didn't like it since you didn't respond. I am glad that you are feeling better!

You are very special too!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back