• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trials part 1 mff/f

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
Trials
A request by Tinkerally
By NavelTickeler75

TRIALS

Ally was a pretty young woman, smart, kind, perky and friendly. Her eyes had a sparkle that really made a person’s heart warm, and at the same time, she seemed to be swallowed up by the crowd in college. Most of the other guys saw her and while she was cute, still only considered her a best friend, or a little sister.

Her skin was pale, as if she hadn’t stayed in the sun too long, and that was probably because she spent most of her time in the library or at home on the internet looking up things for school. Her hair was shoulder length and brown, as were her eyes, which were big for an Oriental girl’s. She wore light blue jeans and a cute pink shirt with a Hello Kitty image on the front. The shirt came from her mother, she was somewhat okay with it, but it wasn’t something she’d normally buy for herself.

The sun was starting to set as she walked back to her dorms, and she kept a steady pace. Many girls and even a few guys had disappeared off campus lately, and except for the last guy who came back babbling and giggling, were never heard from again. The poor guy spoke of some kind of god, and a group in a forest, though there were no forests here, the closest one was two states over.

Her eyes moved and scanned, watching people as they walked passed her, in both directions. A few girls stopped to talk to her, and ask questions about the last test, and then waved. “Would be nice if I could join you guys,” Ally said.

“Sorry but Bobbie is taking me to the point for some…, studying,” Alicia giggled and waved away.

“Besides you have your books to get home to sweetie,” Laura said. The two girls giggled and hurried off, slipping around a corner, and were gone before Ally could see what happened to them, probably hiding behind a trash can or something.

The pretty young Asian sighed and walked toward her dorms, counting the days until she’d be a Senior and could live off campus. She turned and looked around and then put the key into the door, turned it… and entered into the dark room, throwing her bags to the bed and slumped down to the floor.

The room was decent sized. Just enough room for her and her roommate, two rooms, one bathroom, and one small kitchen. Tons of books were scattered along the walls by the computer, with lots of paperwork. Ally frowned and pushed herself up, ran through the pages, scanned what homework she had to do, did it within the first two hours, and then turned on television.

“Three more students from a local college have gone missing today,” said the attractive young woman on the screen. “Authorities have no leads, and the one man who returned is still in a heavily secured asylum, while he is being treated. The only clue we have to go on is this symbol,” at which the screen flashed to an image of a three dots, with tails or waves at the end, each going in separate areas. It almost looked like a ying yang thing, except that there were three dots instead of the two.

Ally continued to listen, and then turned off the computer, frowning why her roommate had not come back in… and rolled her eyes. No doubt Jessie was out with her boyfriend, Eric. They’d been dating for seven days now, and all they could do was make out. Once Ally had even been locked out of the dorm room so they could make out, and one time they even locked her in a closet.

The young woman walked to the bathroom, removed her clothes and entered into the shower. Turning on the water, she nearly jumped out of her skin as the shower radio blared and she slipped to a knee. “Damn thing, waste of money, why did Jessie buy the stupid thing?”

To bother you, you know that! She shook her head, turned down the radio and began to shower. She cooed and ahhhed as the dirt and gunk washed down her body, swirling around her cute little toes with the water, before going down the drain. Ally giggled a little and wiggled her toes, which were very ticklish. Carefully she washed her body, from hair, to breasts, to stomach, hips, down her slender legs, and then her feet, each time biting her lips as her fingers brushes against her skin, making her giggle. Yes even she found it ironic that she was that incredibly ticklish, especially on her feet.

After thirty minutes had finished so had she, and she turned the water off, stepped out of the tub, and reached for a towel, drying herself in a rhythmatic motion that would drive a saint mad. Then the young woman walked into her room, and frowned, as she spied the window slightly open.

Ally felt her cheeks tighten, and she squinted, reaching for a shirt and a pair of panties to slip into as she inched toward a window that could only be opened from the inside, and which she had not opened. She peered outside one way and the other, frowning, and slipped the window closed. Ally turned, and yelped as three cloaked figures stood before her, one male two female.

“You’ll catch cold that way, precious,” he said, his eyes bright blue, his long blonde hair flowing over one of them.

“Who…,” Ally began to ask, but the two women rushed her and quickly pinned her to her bed, their grasps were like iron, one woman was black, the other, was a white girl with short red hair. Ally recognized her immediately. “Alana? But you?”

“I came back,” the first missing student said. “Was on a trip of enlightenment. Was very helpful to me, and I knew you’d need it too!”

Ally struggled to get away from the girls, but they would not let go of her. “What are you doing to me?”

“Sister Alana just told you,” the male said, rushing over and pressing some duct tape over her mouth. “Now shush, we’re doing this for the good of your soul!” With the speed of a cheetah he shackled to iron cuffs on her wrists, and then her ankles. “You’ll thank us for this, you will see.” He smiled and stroked her small foot. He was rewarded as she started to kick and scream, gasping for air, thrashing her head. “Breath through your nose, focus on the energy of the air around there,” he ordered. Again he stroked her soles, and she closed her eyes, holding the pressure of laughter in.

“That’s not good for you Ally,” Alana said poking her in the ribs. “You need to let laughter out. She smiled, her fingers strumming along Ally’s ribs as if she was a guitar player at a concert. Her friend wearing the same creepy smile Alana had danced and spider walked her fingers into her armpits, and Ally trashed harder.

“Breath through your nose child,” the male said, slipping a finger through pressed toes, and stroked the sides of them. “Concentrate on that,” he continued. He raked his fingers against the sides of her feet, poking and prodding her toes as his accompliances tickled her sides and pits.

Finally she could hold it in no longer, and Ally barked with loud laughter that nearly rushed back down her throat as it hit the tap. She kicked and thrashed, straining against the chains as the tickling took place. Her eyes focused on something, anything that could save her from this, but the panic in her body would not let her stay calm for long.

An hour later the tickling had ended, and the male nodded to Alana. “She is a very good prospect for the order, you were right.”

“Thank you Brother Devian,” the red haired girl said. “Shall we take her to the van?”

“Yes,” he said with an bizarre looking kind smile. “Yes I think we can save this girl.”

Ally screamed and thrashed even more as they quickly moved her from the bed, Alana holding her feet, the black woman her wrists. She could not see what the male, Devian, was doing, but she could see where they were headed.

It was a white van, long and nearly limo like. The windows were white too, as if they were covered by cotton, while the front of it was a dull silver color. Perfect for seeing out off, but not into. But it was the image of the bizarre ying yang thing in the news on the side of the van that brought the greatest of fear into her heart.

“Do not fear that Ally,” Alana growled, at the fear in her eyes, and then smiled warmly. “It is a symbol of freedom, pure and clean… you’ll see.”

“You’ve been brainwashed,” Ally screamed into the tape, and struggled as someone opened the back of the van, and helped them to hog tie her and put her on a couch lined couch.

“Its alright,” the new girl said, smiling at her. “You’re free, safe now!”

Ya nothing says freedom to a girl like chains and bonds. Ally glared at the girl and closed her eyes as she saw Devian come with a bag over his shoulder. She recognized it as a bag of her things. “People will know I am gone!” she cried into the tape.

“People know we all disappeared,” Alana said, easily able to understand her. “Do not worry about your parents, the Divine will deal with their beliefs that they are in sorrow and worry. Just as it does with all of our parents.”

“We have no parents but the Divine,” the black woman snapped.

Alana nodded gently. “But she has no concept of that yet.” She turned and smiled at her, smoothing her hair as if she was a mother. “But she will soon.” Alana giggled and tickled Ally’s sides for a few seconds before Devian entered the van and stared at her. “My apologies, I just want her to know joy.”

“She will, I promise you… but we must be patient,” he said, starting the engine, and driving off. As he did, they removed the tape from Ally but only after making sure she’d stay quiet.

“Let me go!” she cried.

“And live a life of sin and suffering? What kind of friend would I be then?” Alana asked.

“What kind of friend tortures her friend like this?!” Ally snapped.

“You only think it is torture because society has said so. You will learn,” Alana said with a smile.
The next three hours traveled by in silence, and then Devian stopped the vehicle and smiled. “We’re here.”

They quickly unloaded their newest “recruit” and hauled her into a large mansion that was surrounded by moss and weeping willows. Right before they took her through the front doors, where she could hear the cries of hysterical laughter echo out, she spied a flash of movement, and a large black cape flapping around the building’s corner. Her captor’s noticed her eyes and turned to look but there was nothing. “Let’s get her all tucked in to her room,” Alana giggled.

Ally’s old life had come to an end… her new one was about to begin.

Part one ends. Part 2 will start soon, and questions. Who are these jokers? Who or what is the Divine? And what did Ally actually see around the corner? Hmmmmm perhaps longer than three parts this series will be!

Last edited:
I got sucked in about halfway through--definitely want to hear more of it! ;)

Mistress Aura :justlips:

ok this is starting out fantastic...hmm what was that mysterious dark shadow she saw flittering by the door? the descriptions are nicely written..a cult like tickling group..will she be saved? will she want to? great job...

Thanks for the kind comments. I most definately will update soon.

Hey guys letting you know I have not forgotten this series. I will have part two up soon!

Sigh...

...there needs to be a better way to flag awesome stories on this forum.

I can't believe it took me this long to find this.

I will be reading everything you write Naveltickler75 from now on. So as to not commit to my bad habits.

Indeed... this sort of story is something I enjoy very much. >)

My own sequel should be done soon, but I've lacked motivation. From a writer to a writer, you've jump started imagination...thank you.

Edit:

Good lord, I am so ashamed of myself. Navel, your new Sig was something I didn't notice (Awesome btw), and after checking up on my story "The Cult" I realized you were the one who commented so brightly on my writing. I apologize for not recognizing you. You mention then that you had an idea for a Cult story after reading mine, I didn't realize that this is the first part of that very endeavor. Seriously my friend, this is amazing.

When I had clicked on this link and read it, I did not think of it in those terms. I just saw a story I honestly truly liked. Was like, "Damn, finally, a cult scenario. Amazingly written too, it's about damn time, can't wait for the next part."

Then I noticed your name. Seriously, bravo my friend. Please, continue this story. You have truly inspired me. Not since Kittletown have I been this excited to read more from a writer of tickling fiction, and to write myself. This soldier cheers for you. Bravo.

---Ace

Last edited:
I thank you all for the kind words, sorry I have been gone for a while, sometimes I really hate my net connection. Anyway look for the part two to come in a week or so.

Excellent writing, I have to say! Very imaginative and detailed and professionally conducted.
And that's not even the story itself, which I find very interesting so far and am reading part 2 right now!

boxleitnerb said:
Excellent writing, I have to say! Very imaginative and detailed and professionally conducted.
And that's not even the story itself, which I find very interesting so far and am reading part 2 right now!

LOL well thank you I do appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy the second chapter too ^^

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back