• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lust of a Slave (FF/M, F/M, M/F at the end, nudity, sexual themes.)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
Lust of a Slave (slighFF/M, slight F/M, minor M/F at the end, nudity, sexual themes.)

I wirthed and laughed as I felt those feathers dance on my feet.

The two that were put in charge when Mistress was gone had decided to play with me again. 2 months, and they still weren't sick of it.

Kaitlin put on that bitchy smile of hers. "Aww... Isn't he cute when he's bound and laughing?"

She was the second in command, put in charge of all of the other slaves when Mistress was away on an errand. As of late, she was disappearing a lot more often than usual, and the fact that Kaitlin was just a big a tickle fanatic as Mistress didn't help. In fact, she was ten times worse than mistress.

Maurine was her twin sister, and she always helped Kaitlin torture me. She was also one of the girls that tickled my feet before I became Slave, and she had seen what Mistress had done to me before I gave in.

Maurine grinned. "Cute? I think he's adorable! It's too bad that Mistress wants him to herself, though. I'm sure we would have lot's of fun. Isn't that right, Slave?"

I only howled with laughter and spouted out random gibberish, although I had somehow managed to put the word bitch in there somewhere.

"Naughty, naughty, Slave!" Kaitlin scolded, tickling my balls with her fingernails, which made me roar in laughter. "You know that we're the mistresses right now. So no bad words."

Maurine just reached up and tickle my thighs, making me squirm and chuckle.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH DIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIDN'T DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO ANYTHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHNG! OH, GOD, NOT MY BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!"

Luckily, for me, Mistress came in at that moment, frowning. "Maurine, Kaitlin, OUT!" She looked pissed, so the twins left without another word. She immediately softened her gaze when she saw my pink, tender skin and my lack of breath. "Oh, Slave..." She wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so sorry... If I had known..."

"It's okay..." I pant. "You could've never known, what with you being away so much..."

She pulled back and took a good look at me. "You're filthy!" And wasting no time, she untied me and took me to the bathroom. There, she scrubbed me clean. I allowed her, chuckling a little because the brush tickled. When she came close to my cock, I immidiately covered it up, not letting her get that small brush near it. She shot me the look, and I reluctantly sat on my hands and erupted into laughter as she cleaned my dick. That brush really tickles!

Once I was clean, she reached me with her hand, but when I grabbed hold I pulled her in, making her squeal in surprise. She looked mad, but I knew that she knew it was her bath time. Without hesitation, she stripped in front of me, removing what little clothing she had on. She shivered in the cold and giggled when I brought the brush to her back. As it turns out, she is just about as ticklish as me, so since I'm the only one allowed to give her her bath, I make it as torturous as mine.

She managed to stay still as well as me, but when it was time to clean her pussy, she, like me, covered it up with her hands. I shot her the same look, and she sat on her hands, blushing. Was she embarrased by this? Oh well. I begin to clean her clit, which was something I had never done before.

I had never heard her actually laugh a real, belly laugh, so when she did, I felt my erection grow. She really was a perfect girl. When I stopped, she was blushing a light pink, and it made her look adorable. I reached to give her clothes back, but she gave me a look that stopped me in my tracks. And when I did, her lips crashed into mine. Without even bothering with towels, we dragged ourselves to the bedroom and crashed onto the bed. She moaned in delight as I kissed her neck, and she grasped my dick and stroked it, making me growl with pleasure. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore, and apparently neither could she. I rubbed my cock against her clit, and eventually stuck it inside, making love to her. Each thrust let out a slightly louder gasp or moan from both of us until I released, and we both sighed. She cuddled next to me as our eyes finally shut close.

The next morning, I awoke to her nudging her feet in my face. In response I nibbled on her toes and she giggled. Then she spread her legs out and I licked her pussy, making her moan/giggle. When I stopped, I asked, "So now what am I?"

She grinned as she brought her face in. "Not a slave." And thus, she kissed me again, sending us into another period of lust.

Last edited:
I like!

Very cute story...I like how the tickling was the catalyst for much more.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back