• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Pity { Illustration Included}

great story

great story,mtjpub. I hope you find the guy who drew that picture because it is really good. keep up the good work with the magazine and everything!
Thefeatheroom95

the pic isn't working, I would love to see it! BTW isn't their longer version of this story? I seem to remember a version where Frank puts rubber wedges into her mouth and she sucks him off just berore he tickles her stomach. or maybe I am just confused???? thanks!

britt007,

Here is the illustration…

cheer4.jpg

There was a slightly longer and darker version of the story that I wrote as a special request. I don’t usually like to mix heavy sexual elements in my writing so I prefer this to be the official version of the story.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

MTJ,
Thanks for reposting the photo. Thanks also for the info. I always love your stories!
Britt

This was one of my favorite "dark and scary" stories. I love your writing and am very glad to see you posting some of it. Kudos! This one was fantastic! :cool:

Excellent

It's a classic. I like reading it again and again.
"hundreds of hours of video tape"... now that's sadistic.

Great story,one of the best if not the best I have ever read.Thanks.:) :)

:atom: Ten years is a long time :eek: :eek: :atom:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I had to just say how awesome this story was. This was one of my inspirations for my "Felicia the Cheerleader" stories. I may be behind on this, but was the illustration taken off because I can't see anything. Whatever the case, this was an incredible, INCREDIBLE story!

MTJpub said:
britt007,

Here is the illustration…

cheer4.jpg

There was a slightly longer and darker version of the story that I wrote as a special request. I don’t usually like to mix heavy sexual elements in my writing so I prefer this to be the official version of the story.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

fantastic story. and i would love to read the longer, darker version. if i pm you my email addy could you send it to me? and the illustration isnt there anymore..

jkb dont be sorry for bumping this up, stories such as these deserve to be bumped up for more readers to enjoy. so thats what inspired your felicia cheerleader story? great

isabeau

That's one of the things that inspired me, yeah. Uhh you wouldn't happen to have the illustration for this story, would you? Because I want to see it!

I don't know. I haven't done to much work on it.

MTJpub said:
I no longer have a copy of the darker version:-(

However here is the illustration:)

rats o well. this story was fantastic of course i just wanted to read the darker version

and thanks Morandilas for that wonderful illustration. shows how truly maniacal he was and the look on her face is priceless.

isabeau

Hey Morandillas,
I've always been a fan of this story, but I haven't read it in some time. Good to see it again. Great job, and I love the illustration.

Did someone say "A darker version?" Hmmmm

ShadowTklr said:
Hey Morandillas,
I've always been a fan of this story, but I haven't read it in some time. Good to see it again. Great job, and I love the illustration.

Did someone say "A darker version?" Hmmmm

i did i did....... write one ok??? please? i know you can do it Shadowtklr..

isabeau

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back